Weaponizing Pork vs. Mudslimes

(((Vice))) archive.is/DaazJ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6Otdz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To Westerners, it'a annoying and clichéd to deal with Aloha Snackbar explosions and rapes.
Apparently some people want to design buildings with packets of pigs blood in the walls and foundations so it will condemn any shitskin's body if he suicide bombs in it.

I love this time line.
If it dosen't bother them, why are they complaining?lies.

Yeah, they're rump-rustled. Plus, ostensibly, we shouldn't offend (((peaceful, moderate))) Islam, but in reality, they're more about insulting terrorists. Because heaven forbid we fucking taint the honor of someone who detonates a suicide bomb.

T A C T I C A L B A C O N

When some caux-intellectual says this; they're admitting to having zero defense against the tactic. It's also something they do an awful lot on fetish forums.

http:// | markehay.com
Mark here seems like the perfect type to be corrupted by a narcissism skinner box don't he? I sure am glad no one will ever send offensive meat his way.

Weaponizing pork is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Unless you're using the glycerin of their refined fat in the chemical component of an explosive.

Muslims don't give a shit about pork. Under jihad rules, literally any "rule" they have is null and void. That's right, they are literally allowed to do ANYTHING if they can spin it as "jihad". That includes Taqiyya, Hudna, and all the other forms of deception.

A Koranimal can eat 30 pounds of bacon bits and it be "halal" if he says he's doing it to "blend in and deceive the kafir".

Stop with this shit and start planning other 'stronger messages'.

Jews still hate pork so it still works.

Not just under jihad rules. If for example a Muslim eats pork without knowing it or he is forced to eat pork by someone, then he is forgiven.

Pigs blood chemtrails anyone?

It's easy, and effective at triggering them. Nothing mutually exclusive about this and "stronger messages".

No it is the best MIDF shill.
pic related.

lol, the only thing you guys achieve by doing this is lining schlomo's pockets with your shekels

Is 100 percent right, Mudslimes don't give half a fuck about their own religion, actual jihadists snort coke and fuck western hookers before blowing themselves up. This is probably reverse psychology to get people to buy more pig products since in recent years consumption has gone down.

Grease our bullets in bacon and bury the dead skinies with pigs parts. They can't enter heaven because they will be unclean by their own false book the koran.

You're an idiot.

Grease our bullets in bacon and bury the dead skinies with pigs parts. They can't enter heaven because they will be unclean by their own false book the koran.>>9592612
Says the guy who spells guise wrong. lmfao. You are a morn you are completly missing the context of this argument and my statement. Read a book.

1] A bullet fired from a gun is sterile. The massive amount of flash heat will remove anything you put on it - including pig's blood.

2] If a Muslim is exposed to pig's blood, it's not a magic off switch. They shower. That's it.

3] If a mosque is exposed to pig's blood, it's not a magic off switch. They clean it up. That's it.

4] A live pig is merely a pig. Just because Muslims don't eat pork doesn't mean being around pigs is a magic off switch. Some Muslims even keep pigs as pets.

You're not going to weaponize pork against Muslims. Be smarter. Know thy enemy.

All correct. Leave a pig's carcass at a mosque and you face criminal charge in a lot of western countries, whereas they just mumble a prayer to cleanse the area and are free to continue their day.
At best, 'weaponised bacon' will insult them and might cause an islamic chimp out (basically acceleration). At worst, you're headed to jail.

Again you are missing the point as well. I don't think anyone is actually suggesting we do this? SMH.

Real news of the day cash me outside is getting a tv show!

Everything is better with bacon

slow cooking some pork butt tonight

REEEEEEEEEE

If you're so convinced of that, provide evidence that it's a jew merchanting these wares.

You're an idiot. It matters what THEY believe and how they react to it.

you must be new here

PORK-BASED HATE CRIMES
ORK-BASED HATE CRIMES
RK-BASED HATE CRIMES
K-BASED HATE CRIMES
BASED HATE CRIMES
BASED HATE CRIMES
ASED HATE CRIMES
SED HATE CRIMES
ED HATE CRIMES
D HATE CRIMES
HATE CRIMES
HATE CRIMES
ATE CRIMES
TE CRIMES
E CRIMES
CRIMES
CRIMES
RIMES
IMES
MES
ES
S

Pork Based Hate Crimes + Right Wing Death Squads = ???

Right Wing Pork Squads?
Pork Based Death Squads?
Right Based Death Crimes?
Pork Wing Hate Squads?

Dammit user, I know you're one of those /kpig/ faggots with 100 assault pigs in your back yard. Probably the tactical black ones.

A gunship helicopter that fires sausages from a minigun?

What?

In Germany several projects of building Mosques were delayed by some people dumping pig blood onto the site.

Mudslimes get triggered by shit like that. Also dogs and cats. They are torturing these animals.

So they built them anyway?

Yes, and THEY don't react to it. The only people who think pork matters to Muslims are non-Muslims. Muslims literally do not care. They react to being sprayed with pig's blood exactly the same way YOU react to being sprayed with pig's blood.

yeah, after having to spend tons of shekels on "cleaning" the earth.

also, piggies are cute.

What if someone was to spray the mosque door with big blood?

*pig

That was a bitch move. Circle of Life be damned. The pigs were safe until those cunts started interfering.

Some people watching this will consider this man to be a gigantic douchebag, but that Alligator will always consider he to be a genuine bro and will never forget his act of kindness.

wtf though
get pig killed and then go, aw that's sad! ;(
fucking plebs

I remember a story in which a general back in the 1850's/1950's whenever was dealing with a lot of muslim attacks, so he ended up capturing 50 of them, then taking a pig blood covered bullets he shot all but 1 and let him go to tell the others and they didnt have another attack in quite some time

see

General Pershing. And it didn't happen.

Those are wild hogs, they're a pest that needs to be destroyed by any means necessary.

Yeah, after some research it seems like it's just an urban legend

These kikes are really ramping up their kvetching.

What they should do is capture ISIS people and surgically replace organs with those of a pig.
Videotape the whole shit of course and use it as propoganda.

You know what it means for these muslims to have a pigs heart pumping the blood through your veins?
Heaven is literally off limits now. The absolute certainty of knowing that when your body starts to reject the organ, you've got yourself a one way ticket downstairs to suffer alongside the infidels and worse.

You could terrorise parts of the terrorists into submission.

That sure sounds like a challenge. Maybe if we brainstorm for a bit.

KEK
image not related

the guy sounds like a nigger, its not a surprise to me.

Roast Wing Death Swine
pork's wings come from pigasus

Why have I literally never heard of this until now? Sounds so stupid it has to be a Jew-tier false flag like swastika and bomb calls.

The pigs in question are most likely feral. Feral hogs are destroying any ecosystem they inhabit due to a lack of natural predators - anything which kills feral hogs is a good thing.

Sure, Mohammed.

BUT MOSLEMS ARE GENIUSES FOR BEING AFRAID OF PIGS

Well it is sad you dumb fucking nigger. But I understand shitskins like you are unable to empathize with the suffering of pain and terror, and actually take pleasure in it.

didn't the bongs use pig's blood on their bullets to pacify muslims?

No, while the General Pershing tale is amusing to think about, it's just a "shit grandpa sends to his email contacts" tier fanfiction.

how about baby blood then?

Neat

Forget the pigs. Just walk your dog as often as possible. Muslims hate dogs about as much as pigs. Dogs are considered unclean and what they touch is unclean.

tl;dr: forget the pig and walk your dog. It will trigger a mudslime, make doggo happy, and make yourself happy by watching doggo joyously piss all over the neighborhood.

I'm not familiar with what you are referencing, but when it comes to spilling baby blood, arabs love doing it almost as much as jews.

i've been mulling over potential psyops in order to unjihad the sandpits, and i was thinking about how wacky it would be to grab a bunch of children of ISIS and the such like and swing em around from helicopters and stuff them full of bombs etc.

it would probably work 50 percent of the time i reckon

the western world cold easily solve all of its problems. just make the addition of pork to all food mandatory, and make it prominient on all packagin
*May contain traces of nuts AND pork.
kikes, gone, mudslimes gone.

dude what

Wish these weren't shut down.
Can always dip them in something pork related, though.

you know, i mean, we waste so much time killing their bodies when we could be killing their spirit, knawmean? kill the kids, that would do the trick!

why'd they shut down, not enough business?

If you leave the pigs head in the muslims bed, it works a lot better.

How can they hate dogs and cats? Mudslimes are shit-tier people.

Did they really need to have the "(false)" in there?

not really an argument for me to justify brutal animal abuse.
also some lulz: I would get problems when I go to queens and guide some foreign children to the crockodile water to get food just because they are too many.

You see that's a wrong term. All I'm feeling toward those barbarians living a IX century phantasy but having the gall to use XXct weaponry is disgust and pity. There's no fear, why should I fear them? Kill any invader, block the migration, drop them in barrel onto Israel.

The pigs now no longer have a father to protect them.
That faggot and his laughing chums will feel the bitch slap of karma no doubt.

We remade islamophobia user.
New islamophobia definition:
"being so scared of islam and muslims that you pander to them and do whatever they want, while telling the whole world how wonderful islam is."

Trump needs to feed captured ISIS members to pigs then air-drop the pigs strategically.

Why bother with pigs blood, use some rose water and it is all clean again, just gassem

It's not that we think it literally burns them like acid. It's an insult. It's like saying "you're shit and your religion a shit" and pissing on a koran. It also revolts them.
What's with these articles that are layered in snark? They can't even white a paragraph without insulting people they disagree with. They're like children. Try to be professi-
Oh.

Still waiting on president to have a pet pig instead of a dog; instant insurance.

aerosolized atmospheric swine injections

PIG TRAILS

You think that using TRS meme brackets cancels out the fact that you are shilling Vice (a.k.a Rebel Media) Kike video?
By the way, contaminating Halal food with pork is a tactic already used by controlled opposition. This is how they portray the right as a rabble of retards.
Stephanie Bannister of the " one nation" party did this right before elections began in Australia, destroying her party's credibility and chance of election.
Basically an Australian Sinead McCarthy masquerading as a right-winger.
Aside from the pork thing, she made as many inaccurate statements about Islam as she could fit into the Interview, basically memeing " right-wingers are all retarded and their opposition to Islam is based on ignorance."
Kikes try agitate here for the same reason with threads like OP.

HURR THEY DON'T CARE

archive.is/6Otdz

Let me get this straight: I posted the OP with an archive, no direct link, and no media whatsoever (I don't know what the fuck your talking about with Rebel Media). Meanwhile, you post a goddamn youtube video instead of webm with some incomprehensible references that no one else was talking about. But I'm the kike shill somehow?
GAS YOURSELF

Says the mudslime who thinks djinns run nuclear power plants, that you will go to hell if you eat a piece of bacon, that god will smite you if you build a place of worship where a pig was once buried, that think raping boys isn't gay, that fucks goats till their rectums prolapse, that has an average IQ of less than 80, etcetcetcetcetcetc
GLASS GLASS GLASS

lel why?

Tuesday morning.

yes, they don't consider it unclean in the slightest

burying pigs on a proposed mosque site doesn't foerever taint the land in their eyes

silly infidels, fall for our ruse

mmmm, yummy bate

we're talking about people who actually believe in djinns and think you can put the evil eye on people

I just put the evil eye on you, foggot

I bet there were plenty of business, but some ((element)) considered it hatefull, and shut it down.

MAKE A SHIELD OF KORANS

AND BULLETS OF PORK

This entire thread is full of:
Try harder Muhammed. MIDF lies don't work here.

They can wash off pigs blood, but they also have to wash off a wet dog nose touching them, 7 TIMES (or no heaven). Plus doggos can bite them, scare the everloving shit out of them and owning a dog isn't going to land you in jail if it bites some tuskan raider. They put it down, and you get another one.

What an interesting thread, did any of the (((anons))) in this thread ever consider that jews, the satanic enemy of all mankind who are solely responsible for every non-white in our countries also don;t like pork or shellfish.

Maybe we should instead focus on weaponising pork and shellfish products on jews.

Or better yet, doing something productive to expose jewish control and push to end jewish control of our nations instead of pointless posturing about pork based products…
If you're going to throw buckets of pigs blood, how about slinging it at synagogues and rabbis too, otherwise you all come across as agitating jews pretending to be goys on Holla Forums.

Considering the only motivation behind posts like these are ISIS terrorism, that every user knows is isreali run, it kind of makes you wonder whther this board is being astroturfed by agitating kikes trying to derail any conversation about removing kikes.

Release the swine blood and dogs of war!

Also, your post comes out of nowhere. It's almost as if you're some attention-whore shill screeching: "hey go–guys, don't forget about targeting yids too!", as if we somehow stopped hating kikes.

No no no … it's not "wash off or no heaven". It's "wash off or no prayer time". You people really need to study Islam more. Know thy enemy. Seriously. The only thing that prevents Heaven in Islam is apostasy and being soaked in pigs blood is not apostasy.

That's like claiming the US Army can be defeated by burning a US flag because some Americans believe the US flag to be sacred. You're not going to defeat a Muslim army with pig's blood.

Try it next time you see a jihadi with a bomb vest and an AK. Throw pig's blood on him. See what he'll do.

pic related

Whatever you say, PETA.

so, pray tell; what would happen if some dunecoon didn't wash 7 times in order to pray?

Kek.
I'll be doing this at store with a halal section.

Then his, and I'm just quoting here, "his prayers would not be heard". Still doesn't make him an apostate.

Don't get caught.
If you do, pretend to be retarded. Mentally handicapped victim points > muzzie victim points.