Is 4chan done for?

just went there to check things and surprise surprise its like a kids friendly version of Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is the worst. Nigger worshipper normies have overrun it.

What to do?

This place is now 0.67% more like cuckchan because you made this thread.
Congrats, you're the force that will turn this place into that place.

4chan was done in 2014. It shouldn't have taken your niggers nearly 3 years to figure it out. Now you have though, and retards like you OP and the TRS faggots come here.

saged for low quality but I'll answer

4/pol/ can be compared to an amusement park
8/pol/ can be compared to an ongoing boardroom meeting with occasional jaunts of celebration depending on the occasion

Both share the common similarity of having their boards consist of largely the same subject matters, it's just that 4/pol/ tends to be more carefree, hence the amusement park comparison.

don't bring the nigger worshippers here. maybe kill yourself?

Reddit and cuckchan rapefugees are already starting to turn this place into civ nat fagfest and you are wondering if cuckchan is done for? You have room temperture IQ.

Post anime.

I go on there nowadays and I see threads unironically positing questions like "would the world be a better place if white people died out?", or "what is actually wrong about open relationships?" It's a real fucking shitshow.

Maybe a part of it that over here we have Holla Forums to siphon off the scum, whereas on halfchan they just post on the main board. Never the less, I'd advocate to keep posting there on a regular basis. It woundn't be good to completely lose 4pol to the cucks.

4chan is a tepid stomping ground for edgy quasi-normalfags who want to post the spicy memes they saw on tumblr and call people cucks, because they don't fit it on reddit or facebook or any of the other normalfag sites.

Too edgy for social media. Too wimpy for h8chan.

They were an asset during election as useful idiots to spread information most of them probably didn't understand. People there have no real "political views," just trying to be edgy and parrot whatever they are hearing discussed around them or on Kikebook.

People got spoiled after Current Year and then CY+1 (esp. the summer) with all the muslim happenings. The attention-seeking faggots who used to congregate in Holla Forums now go there. It's useless, just write it off and ignore it.

This

I think half/pol/ has always been like that, whereas 8/pol/ has diverged so much

4cuck is our ebaums.

you have to go back

Oh goody posting problems. Hehehe must be in a frenzy in Tel Aviv today.

go back to your containment factory and never come back

Welcome to 2014, you fucking dipshit. You’ve visited cuckchan since then?

Good grief!

cuckchan has some niche boards with no parallel over here, like /lgbt/

I suspect happenings are one of the few times where it would be considered vital to post red-pilled material there. Capitalizing on emotion to push more anons over to the right for good.

There are paid shills there remember.

Get gassed, faggot.

Holla Forums is even worse. Shareblue runs that shit now. If you looked at the catalog right this second it will have at least five anti trump threads.

4cuck refugees should make their own /4pol/ subboard

There's a really good reason for that, and it's because we don't fucking accept tumblr politics here.

Don't go there.

How fucking new are you?

Looks visceral, man

Let me guess, cartel beaners?

And we should allow these vengeful toltecs to conquer our country?

I've just had my last straw with that god damn site. /qa/, the hidden questions and answers/moderation discussion board, has been taken over by a bot that will bump low quality, off topic anime threads and delete the bumps, letting the threads float potentially forever. I called it out multiple times, no reaction. I make posts telling people to post when they see the thread at the top with no new posts to combat this. Later I told Holla Forums we should try to use that board for our own purposes, possibly to get some stuff away from all the cuck spam, that thread was instantly cut and I was given a 5 day suspension. I look back a few hours later, all the posts in /qa/ are gone, and the thread where they impersonate site staff had dozens of comments removed, which means the site administration is complicit wherever they're not apathetic. Sorry for the blog, but I've tried so hard to stick to that site.

How can you complain about 4chan refugees when that's literally how this site got started?

saged for politeness