Program or be Programmed

We all know Barbara Lerner Spectre, the smiling jewess who explains why monolithic European societies can no longer exist. Well, I found a similar video by a kike named Douglas Rushkoff (attached). This fucker is even more audacious, admitting that yes, jews seek to destroy. I searched for more information on him and I found this lecture he gives at a university on the evolution of technology. It was so fascinating and corroborates everything I've learned and predicted, that I just had to share it. It mentions half-chan as well. Here is the link (too long to webm):

youtube.com/watch?v=JKAzZocdQ1Y

Topics covered:

I was on the fence about sharing this with Holla Forums until he literally mentioned half-chan in his commentary about the power of anonymity. The information in this task is important for the future of our race. Yes he's a kike, but he hates the chinks even more than Europeans. The video is a few years old but still relevant.

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds interesting, I'll give it a listen after class. Sage for not contributing.

I thought the kikes were already trying to subvert china and plant their disgusting seed in their gene pool?

All 34 comments are blue pulled as fuck. They have no idea he is a racist Jewish supremacist.

user, you should read his book, Program or be programmed. The basic argument he goes for is that people living in a digital age should learn programming to make their own programs, lest they be at the mercy of some (((programmers))) who have ulterior motives. Its quite short too.

You must also make your own language and symbols.

Fuck yourself for saging this.

Is learning and writing application code good enough, or do we need to go full Terry A. Davis?

Who the fuck is this "we?" How do they expect us to fucking do anything when 90% of our labor goes into supporting infinite spics, niggers, mudslimes and kikes?

While American children are making macaroni art, gooks are learning how to code as early as 2nd grade. The critique is that Western educational curricula has not adapted at the same speed, and we're shitting out children who think programming is too hard and relegated to nerds. This is disastrous because all future warfare will be robotic, and we aren't nurturing a culture which produces adequate numbers of warrior-monk geeks.

Go back and kill yourself faggot.

After the cultural revolution, China was finished. Stunted, malnourished, dandruff-shedding goblins aren't going to do anything. Rushkoff is just trying to meme Chinese superiority. Or maybe he believes it himself, after hearing all the non-stop (((China cheerleading))).

Programming is about making rules, not following them. It is literally management in its purest form. Jews don't want to live in a world where anyone can just make their own decisions, have responsibility and ownership of their own stuff.

In their perfect world, everyone would program, but only Jews would be allowed to work on systems, core libraries, or anything where you make important decisions. Everyone else would be doing very tedious, pointless goy work using big bloated frameworks and Talmudic style guidelines. Ever do any Android programming?

Tell me, what do you think sage does?

God that body language was painful to watch not to mention the Jewish humor, instantly reminded me of Pierce describing (((them))).

You need to go full Terry. Let no one lie to you about this.

China isn't as easily subverted as western society is because it's so unbelievably corrupt. Nothing gets done unless you know the right officials. And even then the amount of bribery you have to deal with is ridiculous.

Very true, and the china hyping is revealing their intentions over the east as well. Will the chinks really see what is going on or will they be too inept, on a macro scale, to avoid what's coming to them?

Who is this genius?

That is spot on. The Chinese are even iewier than the jews. They thought they could just waltz in, adapt and take over like they did to the west but the Chinese are better at the game of nepotism/corruption for self game since the communist revolution that they are immunized to the ways of the jew. They might work with jews to further their own agendas but they will remain Chinese agendas.

At least the chinese don't blend in like Jews.

Precisely.

You have no fuckign clue what programming is.

The best programmer on Earth, chosen by God to fight the CIA niggers and build the 3rd temple, Temple OS. He's also schizo and knows it.

Yes, they only need to incentivize state actors into a configuration where China is in a hot war with the West. Rushkoff sees China winning so handily, and is so far ahead at this point, that our best bet is to be super nice in hopes that our future gook overlords will be benevolent. Unless the West rapidly modernizes with regard to technical literacy (e.g. learning how to code becomes seen as integral as learning to read) he is probably right. That's what worries me; obviously world jewry believes they can contend with Chinese hegemony, its the West they want destroyed.

Care to elucidate?

China is jewwed to the max

Dude, at least half of all schizos are people who have mental breakdowns from living in this perverse world. They see, feel, and experience how wrong everything is, but don't have the context to understand things. If we were as redpilled as we are, but completely alone in our views, a lot of us would be counted among their ranks.

Because gooks have higher average IQ than whites. Han Chinese average is 120. Early age coding education is realistic for them; however, in America, your schools are full of niggers and retards, and your government actively works to make you less intelligent and educated. Another 20 years or so, and America will no longer be white anyway. Enjoy your niggerfication and demise.

source it, and then get me some fried rice.

==HAN== Chinese, you fucking yard. Average Chinese is around 105.

And I'm pretty damn sure Asian American street gangs aren't comprised of Han Chinese. More likely flips, Vietnamese, etc. Nice try… not.

ESLfag here. I taught English to actual second graders in Worst Korea. The kids are a little sharper than white kids, and they are massively over-scheduled and over-schooled, but they're still seven-year-olds. They're not writing code, or sequencing DNA, or composing symphonies. They're cutting shapes out of construction paper with safety scissors. Macaroni art is exactly what they are doing.

I have no doubt that somewhere in East Asia some class of second graders has had a lesson or two on extremely basic, simplified, cartoonified, programming, but I'm also sure you could find the same thing in the US.

Such a thing would most likely exist in China where they take that stuff perhaps too seriously.

Gooks are great at memorization and pure logical-mathematical knowledge. But they have no imagination as evidenced by their rampant thievery of intellectual property. Plus they cheat like shameless motherfuckers. So take any IQ test results with a grain of salt.

I know, but I think enough standardized tests have been for us to say they are objectively more intelligent. By how much exactly, we can't say for certain, I think. However, in no am I jealous of any Asian nation. They're dystopian ant nests.

they just being smart, why try and most likely to fail if you can replicate something already successful

Checked - lots of anons neglected these dubs in fear.

No, even Asians, particularly the Chinese, admit they aren't very imaginative people. In China, they specifically hire Western whites for jobs that require creativity. Asians in general look up to whites as creative people.

CIDF get fucked. Asians are hivemind ants, only good for replicating what White men create. Period.

Hive-mind =/= not high IQ. If you think they aren't smart, you're seriously under-read on human-biodiversity. I agree they have are uncreative ants, but you're being a sperg. Get lost.

Also, your xIDF meme makes you look retarded. You should stop posting.

Stop worshipping chinks you fucking ant-white faggot or fuck off and go suck their 4" cocks.

How does admitting fact make me anti-white!? That's retarded. I'm a white nationalist and a leader of a local resistance movement in my city. I own the entire library of Julius evola. I bet my life that I'm more right wing and pro-white than you are. You're simply pathetic, and can't even grasp basic facts without sperging out like some pathological tard. Fuck off, please. Do the entire board a favour and just leave.

," he said, gurgling a gook micropenis.

How about go base jumping without a parachute, board nigger? Rhetorical question. Just do it now.

Yeah no, fuck off. The purpose of padding the egoes of young people by telling them that their ability to use online media grants them membership of a "tech elite" is simply aimed to promote increased connectivity and a transition to full immersion VR.
VR is the Kikes' next big thing; teaching "muh Hollercost" from books is one thing, teaching it toa generation of media consumers wired into VR who will "experience" the terror and screaming, the "evil Nazis" pushing them into gas chambers, then the deafening hiss of "muh poison gas" will bring about a new level of compliance and credulity in the lie, never previously seen.
"I saw photographs and heard victim testimony" will become "I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!!!"
By the way, technical ability of users decreases with time as a technology matures, it doesn't increase. This happens because tasks a user had to perform for HIMself while the tech was new, become built into the machine or made inaccessible to all but the most enthusiastic hobbyists or more commonly, performed by service technicians for a fee. Automobiles are a good example.
In the early days of car, everyone did their own maintenance. Today you are lucky if a motorist can even change HIS oil. It goes without saying that the number of women with even an interest in becoming more than a user is negligible.
You can't teach enthusiasm, interests in science and technology a predisposition that a person is born with. The failed billions spent trying to make girls interested in "STEM" instead of fashion, gossip and "rich hunks" is damning and conclusive.

Forgot a relevant link.
The process in action: computer users of today are on average much less technically capable than computer users of the 80s.
This was predictable.
www.coding2learn.org/blog/2013/07/29/kids-cant-use-computers/

Your people's intelligence is robotic and utterly lacking in charisma and creativity, so I'm not too worried. We only need a handful of hyper geniuses to write compilers, kernels, and device drivers. When the average white man can effectively leverage computation, when he can so immediately actualize his thoughts, a golden age dwarfing all others will be imminent. And your people will be downstream from that, as usual.

It is sufficient to draw out latent ability. Think about it: how many would-be virtuouso violinists have never even touched the instrument? How many golden voiced would-be rockstars have never even attempted karaoke? Most people don't know their latent talents until experience draws it out to some degree. It doesn't matter how trite; most rockstars started by doing covers.

technical ability of users decreases with time as a technology matures, it doesn't increase
You're forgetting the other side of the equation: offloading of technical minutia to a more capable subsystem frees up intellectual energy for other pursuits. Human ability is finite, which is why low level C programmers aren't writing full stack applications. Separation of concerns is a prerequisite to advancement in a civilization.

man, good memories of laughing with my bro about this and other wyatt man cartoons in early 2000s

This video was a standard red pill long time ago. It's how I got redpilled on cuckchan.

This is bullshit mean IQ for China is 100 vs the 103 of American whites. And American whites score better on standardized tests such as the PISA than chinks or even japs with their 104 mean IQ. Oddly enough japs and chinks do better at languages rather than science or math on the tests.

bump

I'm white, dude.
Proof?

I think you're incorrect. Last time I checked, Japan was around 107.

Easier said than done, considering the chinks are essentially cut-rate Jews for all practical purposes. Though no where near as advanced, they're all too familiar with the kinds of ruthless subversion and manipulation tactics the Jew employs; they've been playing a similar game for hundreds of years.

A number of Rushkoff's fundamental assumptions are wrong, most especially this: what America is, the myth of America, was rewritten (by Jews…) to be inclusive of everyone on the planet, now, regardless of how different groups of people are. This amorphous multiculturalism is the reason why democracy fails, not because the masses of (governable…) people can't develop consensus or wisely self-represent, but we are too different to agree. Racism or not, that's life.

Keep following the Universal Natural Laws, Holla Forums. They will not steer you wrong.

Why does a dude who looks like he belongs in a cheesy 90s action flick as the villain make so much fucking sense?

He's a shitty Jew writer made out to be something more than he is by other Jews. He's a fucking bangwagon faggot whose written books based on mainstream headlines. It's the epitome of lazy bitch writing. He's not some 'futurist' and certainly not some fucking genius or anything of the sort.

Of course he's on chans, he's looking for trendy shit to steal.

GAS THE MOTHERFUCKER

Jew or be jewed. Law of the jungle user.

Schizophrenia is literally a fake disease. It's a fucking DSM checklist for when Dr. Dumbass can't figure out what is wrong with you.

Schizos are shamans. Its why they are persecuted. They see past the veil.

t. schizo

Wait has anyone tried to contact God through TempleOS? We should really try.

Dude read this shit. It's dank: templeos.org/

Sage isn't such a big deal anymore, newfriend. It's been like 2yrs since that.

It's not a fake disease, it's just like autism where there's "autism" and then there's real autism

t. guy who had an actual schizo uncle

Lolno, Han are the overwhelming majority, and the average in Shanghai is 107, and it'll be quite lower once you get out of the cities.

check'd and kek'd