Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

video games

Kaguya did nothing wrong.

Turns out it was the OP, for not posting about video games.

That never stopped garbage like 4AM, webm, LOL and GG generals.

Mokou is the superior girl, but she is also the one in the wrong here.

But those are Mark™ approved threads. This is just shitposting.

She is pure user.

>>>/2hu/
>>>/a/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

user pls.

Mein neger.

Meanwhile, with best girl

Kaguya might as well be a slut. It's not like it would make a difference.

Ment for

CUCK

Use your head, user.
Plus she'd love to cuddle with the person she likes.

fire mario is pretty cool but holy shit, she needs to drop it. its not kags duty to marry a dumb mortal.

You're pure waifu is into murder and send assassins to torment her enemies under the guise of a fun challenge.

After ~1200 years you'd think she'd have learned to at least move on. She can still keep being rivals. A healthy rivalry can be fun.

She sent "assassins" to fight an immortal. It's not like she was in any real danger.

In a world with reincarnation, you can justify any murder by saying "lel they'll rez later :DDDD"

At this point they're just fucking around. In Inaba of the Moon they pretty much share lunch and then Eirin says that Kaguya doesn't mind Mokou's presence.

getting beat up by reimu has a way of getting people to calm down.

touhou is a mental illness

Reimu has a degree in danmaku diplomacy

Videogames in general are a mental illness

No seriously, liking anything with an anime design is mental illness. The easily detectable emotions of anime characters attracts autists who are socially underdeveloped and psychopaths who don't understand emotion.

I really like mokous design
also she can set herself on fire to make her attacks stronger which is fucking brutal

touhou is a series of neat little games

Will you oblige with her request?

Zun didn't write that book, user.
Doesn't count.

No, I'm spoken for.

i dont know, just how much of a hot head is she?

Sure, if she's not picky about who I find.

Well, yes. Death loses much of it's value when so many come back from it.

spoken like a true skeleton

'ere we go

at least mokou guides sick people through the woods, kaguya just sits around and plays video games all day

here's a picture of the two best girls in eientei, no charge

Incredible how Cirno works well as both Oppai and Normal loli, no?

the only thing rabbits should smoke is dick

The flaming whore.

On one hand, I have trust issues, and without knowing her personally I'd probably be inclined to decline.
On the other hand, I'm a lonely, horny, desperate bastard.
Tough decisions.

Give her a chance, user. Just take things slowly and you'll gradually open up to each other.

it would be a shity relationship. she is immortal and you are not so you will get old and die

Are you complimenting her?

Both. Kaguya was the original perpetrator, but mokou reacted in a bad way and killed an innocent man for a shot at revenge. I'd say they are just about equally guilty.
I prefer mokou tho

You think she isnt?

Moko will always be the superior 2hu

Who else has the balls to go immortal just to kill the person they hate over and over for eternity?

And angry shitposters

This. Mokou is the better girl but she is clearly an obsessive psycho who probably can't let go and move on with anything. I see her potentially turning yandere if she ever falls for someone. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Leading someone on is not pure, user. It is whorishness.

You try spending every day telling hundreds of strangers to fuck off for years and not want to devise a way to get them to shut up because they keep coming back and you're fucking sick of their shit.

She wasn't interested in having a relationship with a bunch of shallow men who were only interested in her beauty. She just wanted to live a peaceful and comfy life with her human parents who love her. Besides, she knew she couldn't keep a relationship with a human at the time because the Lunarians were eventually going to come and retrieve her.

You. For liking, and caring about, toushit

Cute immortals.

Reisen is confirmed for ULIL, WHERE THE FUCK IS KAGUYA? SERIOUSLY.

What was that user? Always stick your dick in crazy? ok then

Without Reisen, she'll probably be asleep in the audience.

>implying it wouldn't be extremely painful

How is that bad?

Lunarians are people too, user.

Touhou would be vidya if the threads talked about the games instead of just being circle jerking autism.

does hot head get along with the hop heads?

I'd wager her anger is really only focused on kaguya, rather than people who just happen to be associated with her.

Why is this disgusting secondary thread allowed? Faggots aren't even pretending to discuss the actual games. Probably because none of them have ever played them.

Who are you quoting?

/jp/ and /2hu/ aren't like /tg/, user. Secondaries are too lazy and short-tempered to come up with anything to talk about, so Touhou threads inevitably turn into echo chambers for off-topic shitposting.

The line is blurred very often.
Regardless, what's IN like? Haven't gotten to it yet, since I've been trying to 1cc EoSD on hard. haven't heard much besides "its the/one of the easiest"

pic related

talking about the games is fucking boring dude

IN has the same difficulty as the other 2hus, only that it showers you in lives and bombs which makes it easy as fuck. 2hu teams are fun, though.

I was not aware of this fact. Elaborate.

Instead of just choosing a character, there are 4 teams you can choose from: Reimu+Yukari, Marisa+Alice, Sakuya+Remilia and Youmu+Yuyuko. They're basically different shot types for whether you're in focused mode or not. You also get to choose a solo character of your team when you 1cc it.

So does that mean there is technically eight characters to chose from post-1cc? I like the sound of that. Is it just an aesthetic change, or do the other shot types really have something different?

Shot types are kinda different. Yukari's shot is just Ran getting up to the opponent's face and shooting it, which is less braindead to use than Reimu's amulets. Alice has an infinite range beam while Marisa uses magic napalm shots. Sakuya has a regular knife throwing with a little spread while Remilia has a weird type double shot that shoots upwards from your current position and from the last position you unfocused (Which does pretty fucking good damage). Youmu has his ghost part that shoots backwards from the last position you faced and Yuyuko is maximum spread but the shotgun damage ridiculous.
There's a bunch of mechanics in there but they're easy as fuck to understand if you actually play the game.

Thats pretty cool

but…
Have I been missing something this whole time

>Implying [email protected]/* */'s doujins aren't canon

Youmu is a boy!

At last, I truly see

well, if youmu is a boy, he better get that thing out of his hair. people might mistake him for a faggot

But it looks great on him.

I'm a filthy secondary who has never played the games. The memes are fun.

Don't you test me, boy

You fucking nigger

don't worry, I was like that for a while. You'll grow out of it eventually

The games are pretty fun. You should give thm a try sometime.

Is there a problem?

The games have pretty patterns, and are difficult if you haven't played bullet hells before. 1cc'ing one feels really satisfying.

I still find it pretty weird how a series is filled to the brim with pretty girls, and this one faggot just shows up and goes "Yeah, I'm going to make my doujins and turn all of them into girly boys to have gay sex now." What the hell.
He does draw some pretty good girly boys though

If only that was the weirdest thing that came from 2hu. I guess this is why 2hu is occasionally referred to as the mlp or doom of japan.

He made me a lot more interested in girly boy 2hus than I should be.

something that infuriates me is that these girly boys might as well be girls. They look, act, and when they have voices, sound 100% female. If the objective was to make them look so female that you nearly could not tell the difference, why are they male? Is it all just a cruel joke? Was it originally a joke until some really weird faggot thought, "hey thats hot for some reason" and just made it a fetish? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this.

I don't question these sorts of things; I just enjoy them.

Like, fuck, you could not tell me those two or even one of those two are boys. I cannot see it. My mind won't LET me see it.

I'm seriously not even sure if they are male in that image. Are they?

Yep.
This was one of the non-h sets that actually got translated, so I think I'll just dump it.

It's a man baby x2.
Seriously though, they've got women hips, waist, shoulders and neck. They're pretty much flat-chested women with dicks and balls when you get down to it.

thats what's fucking me up. I really just don't get it. Is this for bisexual people or something? Best of both worlds? I physically cannot get a boner if both of them are dudes in the genital department.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Human sexuality is bizarre.

she sounds wonderful.

What the fuck is this shit? I thought Touhou was just bullethell games about witches.
It's a fucking manga?

Touhou is mainly the bullet hell games. There are a few official supplementary printed works, but [email protected]/* */'s doujins are most definitely not one of them.

holy fuck I hate this artist

all his characters look so retarded and edgy

Go play the games, you colossal faggot. They're fun

its inevitable that there are people like that. i dont see a reason to get upset over it