Wurm Unlimeited: We outnumber every settlement on the map

Let's play some fucking Wurm UnlimitedThe fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people.

We currently have about 25+ members and are witnessing the start of booming industry.

Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.

4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.

Old client: kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html

Torrent Hash: 29a20ee9d5960d3fe1aafc1e42134c8e64aa1276

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT

if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

New client: mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas

Torrent Hash: 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6

Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT

Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default

Change

use_nagles_algorithm from false to true

chat_censor from true to false

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.

We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650.

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"

A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Q: "But how do I-"

Q: "Yeah but-"

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Tips_for_Skills
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Knarr
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Mallet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azolla_event
youtu.be/nVS_IhkOj50
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Small_crate
pastebin.com/GQRtiyMy
gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/213699/minecraft-crashes-on-launch-with-exception-access-violation-problematic-frame
youtube.com/watch?v=2k4os5vzyag&list=RD1m4tYUfYCj4&index=11
poal.me/8o0dxp
wurmian.cloudapp.net/deed-portals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I downloaded the new client and the updater and did all the stuff, but when I run the WurmLauncher absolutely nothing happens

step it up OP

Yo observation tower user, you never gave me access to it. Also you should probably have left one of those walls open so I can record clearly from it.

How do I fix this? I can have my brother send me files if necessary.

See pic

you have to copy the files m8

Which files? The player files?

I thought we agreed the new OP would have a list of jobs we need?

Clearly making OPs is not our strong point.

Well, I got the game launched and I'm going through the tutorial. One thing is bugging me and it's that I can't open the settings window. It only turns the settings 'white' as if it were open, but nothing is really open.

Try tabbing to it and hitting enter/space. That's what I had to do.

Nope, there's nothing.

I don't know I bought the game on steam when it was released. If it were me I'd just copy the whole installation, no idea which file contains the unique ID. Maybe someone else does, I think it's that file people were backing up when they have to update the client.

Got it figured out. I just copied everything that wasn't a huge .jar

I have a new problem though, I can't get a hide for the life of me and I need to improve my tools. Anyone willing to trade me some hide for a fuckload of ~QL20 bowstrings?

So what are you guys listening to?

smartsteamemu folder

The voices in my head

wololoooo

god
FUCKING
dammit

Did the timelapsefag ever make a timelapse from that shitty tower I built outside the city?

it opens in a new window.

at least you didn't build a high quality fence only to need it removed

See my earlier post, you never gave me access to it nerd. Also, how am I gonna make a video peeking out of those little windows?

Use a Maul for Stone and Carving Knife for wood.

I still can't open my settings, and walking around the main town is starting to eat into my framerate.

Edit the config file.

WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STAIRS?

They send property values climbing?

When will we start getting real estate jews?

Around a stair, beware.

We already have people niggering pieces of land anons marked with a tent

Can you connect to this server through the normal steam Unlimited client or not?

tried modifying some user's ahk script to get the mouse coords when you press a hotkey, but it doesn't work. anyone here handy with ahk?

;; AutoHotkey Version: 1.x; Language: English; Platform: Win9x/NT; Author: A.N.Other >;; Script Function:; Template script (you can customize this template by editing "ShellNew\Template.ahk" in your Windows folder);#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.!F1:: MouseGetPos, OutputVarX, OutputVarYLoop, 10{ ControlClick, OutputVarX OutputVarY, (Goeringuchan) Wurm Unlimited,, Left, 1, NA Sleep, 10000}

Right now.

yep

So did anything ever come of the 3 Gods shenanigan?

Yeah well bangwashi was a faggot and walled it in so I can't get in there to change the permissions.

It won't cause any problems?

Right now I'm on Mythmoor getting use to the game.

I haven't had any problems!

oh sheit that's the one? I thought it was the tower in the NW which doesn't have the greatest view imo

Daily reminder to fart at others

What's the chance to place pegs per shipbuilding skill? These fucking pegs are hurting my ass.

It's in the south east. Should be able to get up there now.

Ok thanks, I'll make something in the coming days.

Alright, anons, I think I'll give this a try. I'm going to assume that I can simply download the new client and that no updates are necessary. How much of the wiki should I bother reading? Read it all or save some bits for later when they become necessary?

what is this

Autistscape

I TOLD YOU DOG

was fun i still want a pet bear

i dropped 8th grade and lived off of bread and meat for 10 years so far and i could do it just fine. learn as you play, start by running to brosmouth and then we can supply you with food while you fuck off to do your own thing like building your house in town.

Autism, if someone says anything else they're lying.

It's the sorta game you want to have the wiki open all the time to reference. Maybe browse over some things you're interested in but mainly just keep it handy and look up how to do things as you go.

Sounds like a plan and thanks for the advice. Now I'll just wait for these downloads.

kek

You can rotate them if that's what you're concerned about.

there's an ingame wiki search and you can right click most items and choose wiki to see their entry

Clicking the cog in the launcher isn't bringing up any settings or anything. The "Settings" dropdown only has "default"

Launcher says the IP address is invalid.

Boatanon here, just about finished making the tar to seal the damn thing.
Soon, I will at least be free from the accursed ground.

Is it actually possible to live solely on sea?

TRIGGERED

Hell if I know.
With a fishing rod and occasional stops in town, it's at least worth a shot.

Now my launcher just crashes when trying to connect.

Is there any hope for a man to be a shackdwelling beach bum who has unearthly mastery of some random combat form for keks?

Yo there's a large barrel with 100 tar at Dakin's Fine Carpentry in the NW corner of town.

Should we make a steam group?

could easily spiral into cancer from there.

nah that's taking identity-fagging too far

the suggestion in itself is

fuck no

butthurt

seems like you're the guy who's butthurt here, along with suggesting terrible ideas

I'm not going to stop you, but I will tell you that it's a retarded idea.

how about a skype group guys

how about a facebook group guise XD

user WAS RIGHT

meme arrows let's make a subreddit meme arrows off

No, seriously. We could talk to eachother when not even online, make friends that last a life time, and even talk to eachother without typing@!!

what about an Holla Forums boared

norman riiiiiii

Ass mad? It's just a bad idea, people from steam/ getting to "know" anons better adds literally nothing

People in this thread have been advertising Holla Forums in Wurm Unlimited chat. If there was a point where cancer was a risk, it's all ready occurred due to them.

Thats only a pool of like, 10 people though. Still retarded to do

There is no need.
Threads on Holla Forums are fine.

Go make friends somewhere else.

nice meme.

autistic neet, go back to /r9k/… u are worse then the 4channel

I fused with a wall 10/10 game.

i need to grind up to 30 thatching to get the roof that i want

i currently have 1 thatching

We will never forget you, wallanon.

You're the only one shitting up anything here.

you're eating low quality bait family

if i raise carpentry enough to build a proper house, you can make my roof for some exp

this is hella useful if anyone is trying to raise skills, there's usually some trick for each one to raise it faster
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Tips_for_Skills

In your dreams, autist

go jerk off and then come back

kill yourself degenerate

Quads speak the truth.

dubs skill + 4

it's in the OP dingus, around the part where it says you will lose your character

code block below moves your mouse and clicks the screen
tweak it untill it does what you want
{ BlockInput On SetDefaultMouseSpeed 0sleep 10 WinGetPos,,,Width,Height,A x := Width / 2 y := Height * .40 MouseClick, left, x, y, 1, 1 sleep 10 MouseClick, left, x, y, 1, 1 BlockInput Off}

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Knarr
whitest ship, we need one

And now you have double that

There goes another forest.

/wurm/ already exists.

I read a doujin like that once.

now imagine after we erase a forest, there's the material wasted in failures creating parts and actually attaching them to the ship with 6% probability or some shit

I need some fucking branches to make a mallet but I can't find any even though I forage every single fucking tree tile

It's a good thing Zanzibarland will provide us enough lumber to build a nigger-hunting fleet then

It couldn't end better, tbh.

carving knife on a log

A branch? You just need like two shafts.

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Mallet

You make me laugh user. You're gonna have an interesting journey in this game.

It didn't say that *ANYWHERE* on the wiki. It only said I could get them from foraging tree squares.

not gonna provide you shit fam

Yeah but who told you that you needed a branch? Chop a tree down, saw it into logs, make shafts or planks etc from there.

We can load up the corbita with people and then sail to a wooded area then just fill the ship up with logs and bring them back.

It said that I needed a branch to carve into a shaft.

So this is like minecraft?

Confirmed for colonization. Prepare to be enslaved.

We need to invade zanzibarland

You can only make crude shafts from branches though and you can't make make crude mallets.

Kind of the precursor to minecraft.

Agh, probably a stupid newb guide that thought telling you to get a branch is more simple than chopping a tree down.

What the fuck are you reading?

pull your head of of your ass for a second ok?

look trees are good for the "environment" but this we need trees shit has memed long enough. the carbon dioxide and water that you breath out on a daily basis is made from plants and plant byproducts (animals) unless you are some dirt eating nigger. so after you exhale your trace amount of water and carbon dioxide into the atmosphere a plant will pull that shit back into itself and make mother fucking hydrocarbons and produce oxygen pulled from the carbon dioxide and water molecules that it sucked up then some nigger eats it or some other animal eats it then some nigger eats the animal. then the nigger processes the carbon chain sucks in water from the air and tuns those hydrocarbons into WATER AND CARBON DIOXIDE. did you catch it? its the fact that our need for oxygen is directly tied into our need to process hydrocarbons that are produced when plants produce oxygen. and so when people fuck shit up by cutting down trees and shit the bigger issue than some fucking carbon footprint bullshit. is mother fucking soil erosion and if the stupid shits that burned all the trees failed to tec the fuck out of hunter gather to farming they will starve like niggers or rather like the abos in Australia or Somalians or yes the Nigerians living in niggerland, but that's not all cant forget the Dakota /Cherokee tribes that drove countless species to extinction in north america before the white man got here. and yes there are issues when the air we breath and water we drink is POISONED (i'm looking at you china) by industrial byproducts not shit that your are producing right now sitting on your fat ass shitposting.

Are you the retard that keep suggesting discord to facebook group chat?

What's gotten your panty in a twist fag?

Are you playing Wurm with us? If not, you'd be a perfect fit, with your levels of autism.

you have to channel that autism into helping us

It'd be pretty cool if wurm simulated soil erosion.

ill start the download

So what exactly can you do in thar? Build shit? Kill stuff?

speaking of carbon in the atmosphere, i heard something about oceans being carbonated by atmosphere, but rising heat means releasing carbon into air.
more carbon in air means trees grow faster
doesn't that mean the carbon in the atmosphere balances itself?
that the only concern about climate change is sulphides and other weird human gases?

Aye, we fully intend to send some logs back to brosmouth, but it would be slot easier if you guys got some forestry going.

How to fix the settings again

Copy the setting.text to the new one and overwrite it?

newfag here

englighten me about zanzirbarland

Mine and starve, mostly

I dunno mang but I thought you'd find this interesting,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azolla_event

It's a small settlement very close to Brosmouth. Go there if you're triggered by the asymmetrical layout of the town.

Is there no mine around Brosmouth?

the main concern about climate change is how fast it's happening. if it happens too fast nothing has time to adapt and large chunks of biodiversity just die. if it's the wrong chunk, like krill, that's bad news for anything upwards on the food pyramid, meaning us.

plants grow faster the more carbon their is in the air balancing the shit out unless you just burn everything but at that point everyone starves before they choke to death.

the weird byproducts of industrialization are mostly taken care of from a technical aspect by the people running the factory being held responsible and paying to prevent/ clean that shit up. fuck libertarians but that shit doesn't happen in third world shitholes and china. but it all balances out in the long run so as long as we keep a lid on it so to speak the leeking wont matter so much.

There's one directly south of purged pagan

Also I never cared about symmetry or anything, some anons were complaining about a lack of town planning so I offered to plan Zanzibarland but nobody was interested.

It's a colony across the water from Brosmouth, we founded it about 2 days ago.

Several days ago some absolute madmen from our capital, Brosmouth, went on a journey to take the Altar of Three and push it into the ocean. The absolute madmen succeeded and the server was down for the whole night. During the downtime everyone here was either dying of laughter or some degree of pissed off for wrecking the server. Shortly after the server went back up, some of the men who pushed the statue into the ocean, not knowing whether or not the Badmins would punish us as a whole, decided to exile themselves to a separate settlement to keep their fellow Holla Forumsirgins from harm. This settlement became known as Zanzibarland. Now it's just a secondary city for people who think Brosmouth is too congested or like starting from scratch.

B-BUT user ACKSHULLY DERE IS NO OXYGEN FOR THE WORLD IS ONE OF THE V-V-VIRTULE! THEY'REFOR, WE WOULD IN FACT BE FINE!

if you're wondering what the fuck the big box to the east of town is, it's the preservatory
I'd appreciate any help making it all level, and I'm sorry to the guy who's tent is in the middle of it
there's no other space for it

But polluting land that isn't your own is violating the Non-Aggression Principle, and thus should absolutely be potentially held accountable, so long as actual damages done can be calculated, and a jury convinced. It only gets sticky where international waters are concerned, but even that can potentially be ironed out without a body like the EPA.

we dont need shit but wheat/corn/millet. people talk about how we need biodiversity like we need niggs in the boardrooms but we would be squatting in third world poverty if that where the case. but guess what i eat wheat meat carrots and other shit that people make room for. that man not only bread to be our bitch but tor nature a new asshole to give it room to grow. and as far as what krill so fucking what if the japs dont have 80$ lb meat. so fucking what if naions that depend on fish for food starve? tuna goes up 2$ a lb so fucking what? their are alternatives. no we shouldn't kill the krill but its not the worst thing that could happen and guess what. shit with a shorter generation gap is more apt at adapting to changing environments. so chill the fuck out and stop spewing lefty memes.

I'm kind of new but I can help, it's free skill points I guess. Just to make sure I don't fug it up, I use flatten until it's "flat" then stand on the flat tile and spam level on the other tiles?

zanzibar theme

Fuck you, nigger, I like eating well.
You're taking the wrong approach to this in the wrong thread, get the fuck out.

stand on an already flat tile and use level on the tiles that are not flat

Does it matter if the dirt looks un-even? Its been triggering me for a while and I'm worried I'm doing something wrong. Even when it says flat on the tile it always looks slanted.

if the tooltip says (flat) it's flat

The game just renders dirt weird.
If the tooltip says it's flat, you can do anything you can do with flat surfaces.

It looks better if you pack it

year of our lord 2000 + 16

still spreading lefty memes about how evil humanity is

not on cuckchan?

The main concern about climate change is that retards like you believe it.
Yes, the climate changes. No, it isn't necessarily man-made. It happens. Weather changes. We've got shit that shows it does.

FFXI is top tier

Also youtu.be/nVS_IhkOj50

Yeah, have fun eating all those creatures that live off of sucking random nutrients underground when nothing is putting them there

K I L L Y O U R S E L F






















Is there any easy way to haul Iron Ore? I can't carry a single one without being reduced to a crawl, at this rate it'll take me forever to get it back to my base.

Build a cart. Put your ore in the cart. Drag the cart.

Carts are fuckin' lfie in this game.

I can't make a cart without nails which I can't get without the iron ore that I can't drag home.

Where are you? If you're in Brosmouth just find lumps in the mine furnace, if you're at Zanzibarland just take some lumps from beach storage.

You need all of 2 small nails. Take a lump like a nigger or smelt down one iron ore into a lump. You only need .2kg of iron lump to make a nail, and one lump is usually 1kg. If you have to, drag a lump to a furnace or beg someone to sell some nails to you.

make a bunch of rafts and put them in your cart, increases your carrying capacity drastically!

*this applies to large carts

Small crates are better than rafts.

Where is the mine and the town furnace?

Town squarte.

What if you put the the rafts into the small crates?

Nevermind, I got it all sorted.

Motherfucker

And the mine? The only one I found was just a 2x1 cave of rocks

Look for a door on the ground near the fountain and stuff in the town centre

Someone should really update that one pic of the village with key points like food/water/mine/dr.meme

Town square.

Near the guard tower a.k.a Town Square

Also out of curiosity, what's the best way to make $$$$$?

Kill shit

Uh, for actual coinage? The WRC server's page says:

Haven't tried it though.

Where can I get some food to raise my nutrition?

There's usually free food in the purged pagan.

I saw on the wiki that spawns are always taped for money.

goddammit user

just made it
think its here
fag and trump 2016 written in drit for the whole map to see
yep i'm here.

**the giant FAG above our neighbours house

nice work on paving the trump
that tooka lotta stones

the amount of nails you need for a cart wont slow you to a crawl

I just arrived at Brosmouth and I thought I was lost then I saw the word FAG carved into a mountain and knew I had to be close. It was a good landmark.

i cant wait for the livemap to update

forgot link

We need more landmarks/autistic shit like this tbh

Probably the bridge/landbridge across the bay. I think that Bear guy made what's out there so far.

i think most of us are just using the torrent no need to bring steam into this

Well I finished my small cart but I wasn't expect to travel just as slow. I'd have thought wheels would make me pull loads faster. It's still going to take forever to get back home.

Make sure you're not carrying too much yourself, put stuff in the cart

I've pretty much decided to max masonry just for the max length bridges

I had to deposit all my items expect one but that's done it. Seems strange but at least it works.

You'll get the hang of it, I've been playing so long I don't even thing about it anymore but just the plain logistics of things is challenging at first.

It's almost worth going for a large cart + animals before finishing your house. It really speeds things up.

Does anyone else get this weird texture glitch? The proper ground textures don't pop in until they're two feet away and everything outside that spazes around, constantly flipping between grass or field.

gotta be related to one of your graphics settings, try checking LoD/that culling one/tile detail/render distances.

Yeah, I've been fiddling around with the setting for a while now, but nothing seems to fix it. Just wondering if anyone else had seen this before. I'll keep looking.

Yea I get that too on my laptop, no clue how to fix

I mean, that's probably why it's there.

If you got settings working, turn off GLSL

I thought that's what the giant TRUMP was for?

Still haven't got setting working. Did you do something to fix it? It was broken when I downloaded the game.

Also, GLSL seems to do nothing.

Ive been playing with the broken settings ever since the new client, though people been telling me to copy the settings of the old kat torrent and paste in the new one

How did you turn off GLSL if your settings didnt work

Editing the file.

ah

It might be a chronic laptop and nvidia card problem then, if so use nvidia instead of integrated graphic card on the javalauncher, using the nvidia control panel

I should have mentioned I have a laptop with just Intel 4000.

how often does the live map on the site update?

Do you need both client to play?
Is there a way to get the old one without torrents?

There's a mega link.

it's only for the new

Sanguimancer needed some help to haul some timber that had been left to rot
going to need to make a couple of Bulk Storage Bins to store all this shit

Do we have any caps or archives of the thread where everyone was shitting their pants over the temple? I can't believe I missed it; my computer was getting really fucky with running the game so I just sort of left and then I missed magnum keks.

It happens every fucking time we all play a game together and I adore that about us. Shame I missed it this time. In games without creativity and shit it's just us finding the lolcows in the community and fucking with the various autists, but when it comes to shit like this there's always something beautiful that happens.

But again anyone have any caps or anything? I really wanna hear more about it.

there was a webm and a you tube video about it. The youtube video has the reactions in it. Video related

Don't you worry your pretty little Brosmouth heads about us.

:^)

IT'S TOO LATE, WE ALL SAW IT

Heh, nice.
ZANZIBAR BUSH WAR WHEN

Is this game kinda like ss13?

Nah it's not round based with designated villains

Minecraft (notch used to work on this) and runescape is what you're looking at

Much like Dwarf Fortress, I never got why Minecraft was allowed to compare itself with games that are [among being way better] way, way more complex.

*with

Meaning to say, Minecraft also compared itself to DF, even though there's really nothing there.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You can rotate that tile you know.

To reiterate
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you can rotate all the other tiles

Also, some nigger stole me a barrel with water, large anvil, and harvested my plants

but now I know all about gate locks, no more niggers stealing my cotton

My autism just surprised me. I grinded with the sleep bonus on and managed to make 334 stone bricks in an hour raising my masonry skill from 0 to 30.
I should really go to sleep

Just ask krigerr to make you a padlock, Rumble.

oh thanks

yeah some cunt stole my large anvil the other day, oh well nigs gonna nig

picture unrelated, it just looks nice

that's great

i don't know what to do. i can't connect: entering the ip w/ out a port doesn't, and entering it w/ the default port crashes the launcher. what do?

Looks like the map updated.

The GM came and punished us by spawning 2 rift creatures for us to fight. We killed both and were awarded 15 silver which went to village upkeep.

So.. high quality is way more important than armor material?
according to the wiki, drake scale is only twice as good as cloth armor if they are both at the same quality level

And plate is only about 1.5~ times as good as cloth, but weights a lot more?

or the glance chance is WAY higher for better materials?

FRIENDLY REMINDER

Remember to add Trenhal to your house permissions.

The settlement will provide everyone with a means to prevent decay on their structure as well as guard protection for when the fog spiders roll back in and fuck us in the ass

Yes it will. You're just also sharing it with him temporarily

After we expand the settlement you can remove him from the permissions.

Wewlad

How big were the previous brosettlements compared to this

i thought we didn't need to do this since the place became a real settlement, since trenhal is the mayor now anyway

Zanzibarland is going real good. Plenty of space and farmland.

I really want to move to Zanzibar, but I just don't want to pack up and leave all my stuff mainly due to it being a massive hassle.

What's a good way to get your carpentry up fast?

make houses, it seems

This was from last friday.

Make, in order:
Small cart
Large cart
Fences [for your property]
Storage bins
Bulk storage bin
Large crates/small crates [load in cart]
House [probably should've started it earlier, but finishing is more important]
Even more large crates
Various furniture

You think we can fill that entire island

Nah we'll just go to another Island for shit and giggles. We should build a wall around the trump sign so if we do expand upwards it will always be visible.

Only an 11x11 grid inside the town is actually considered Brosmouth. To expand that grid so that everybody inside and outside the walls gets the bonuses of being in a settlement, we need housing permissions. You'll notice that when you walk away from the mines it says that you're "leaving brosmouth"

Who says you only have to have one house?

I can have both, but I'd have to move all my shit.
Plus, all I really want to do is get a boat to fish.

Next time you are in town, let me know, though. I think I'll join. Might be a pain to move my shit, but whatever.

Can I load a large cart, or do I have to leave it behind too?

Certain ships can load carts, not sure which ones though

This is outdated, right?
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Small_crate

I am pretty sure I had one of these in my inventory, not only that, but not much fits inside

I don't have time right now, but it would be sweet to mark fountains, food, etc

That crate can hold 150 pieces of items no matter how heavy - i can load 150 logs weighting 2000kg

dang, I had a chest, not a crate.

Can I load crates on small carts? or I need to make a large one?

How much ore can I load onto a large cart with crates?

oh yeah, also

do they fit in caves?

On the MMO right now, rift spawning in 2 minutes

If this game wasn't "loading bars the game" i would join
And this comes from a dorf fort fan

It's way faster so the loading bars are rarely too long.
Something like 4x speed

is there a way to siege other settlements?

there are like 6 people aside from us on the server

actually about 15 afaik

Can someone explain to me how this isn't going to end up like fucking project gorgon?
I had a blast playing that game with you fags as litches, playing the tuba in the town and playing around with CE when I got bored. I dodged the bullet with BDO when it came out because a few months later their are no generals and the game is dead as fuck. How do I know that I can get semi invested in the game and atleast have some knowledge that in a months time I'm not going to log in and find that everyone has just fucked off?

do you want to live in the fucking game?
if this lasts 2 months it was already way more than I expected

We have 3 mega projects still not initiated, pretty sure everyone will stay for more than few months later

The power of autism on a small server where we out number everyone and can build a comfty home with your bros and crash the servers with no survivors. Its going to last longer that project gorgon did.
I forgot to uninstall that game

Honestly a lot of people are going to flake, but we've got a few mainstays and we aren't responsible for keeping the game running this time.

I figured if it lasts a week longer, there will be at least a dozen people around; provided we don't get fucked with from above.

I open my map to the sight of IMAGE MISSING, what do?
Atleast I can navigate to the township with the thread map

this needs to be made in the very first sentence of the OP in redtext

It is bugged, search the thread for the link of the map

lol that deforestation.

good goy, go away

loading bars are concentrated wasted potential

Alright, fuck it, I'm in.
Where are we?

Read the thread

learn to use the compass
mouse over on it and it will show position, height and facing direction.

it will help A FUCK LOT to find anything

You guys doing the wall of trump?

Also how tall can you build in this game?

Use this slightly out dated map. Choose Freedom as your spawn point or else you will spawn on the other side of the map and wont be able to join.

Does Zanzibar have a good claypit around?
How about ore and shit?

I hear it is nice and flat, which makes me rather interested.

The lack of trees is a major issue. We need to set up a forestry farm. A large one. A lot of the hill to the east of Brosmouth is barren and could make for a great forest.

The forest in vanilla servers are so dense you can't see more than 10 meters ahead unless you're on the road.

Read the OP, map is like three posts below that.

Thanks.

is anyone going to help me?

We got ONE tile with clay, we got a good mine though. It's way flatter than Brosmouth, come check it out if you get time.

Hmm, check your settings, make sure your res matches your desktop? Other than that I don't know.

Whats the port you're putting in look like?
It should be 3724

go to the support skype chat

Yes, that is the port I have been using. The crash reports mentions not being able to write core dumps and that minidumps are disabled.

That might be a Java issue, have you googled it?

make the folder un-read-only if it is.

which folder.

Not yet

Fugg. I am going to need a lot to build my dreamhouse.

the launcher folder. You are using the latest version right?

Yes

I don't play this game, but if it's java I might be able to help. Pastebin the crash report and I'll look at it.

I just want to build a cod, or at least a corbita and have pirate adventures and conduct navel warfare.

Then build one you nig. I am.

Alright: pastebin.com/GQRtiyMy
From what I've gathered, it might actually be an issue outside of java. A lot of minecraft players have faced this issue and two solutions seem to be: update graphics card drivers or reinstall java. My toaster's integrated graphics card is up to date.

ded serber

:(

plz answer

how do you all move your ore about?

Oy Vey SHUT IT DOWN

Small crates in a large cart. Your total volume capacity increases significantly

L I V E S E R B E R

make a large cart and load it with small crates

do they fit in caves? do I need animals to drag it?

Large cart, 2x bulls, small crates.
Despite it's size, the large cart can even fit through a single door.

It's up again

do they properly follow you, or they are as hard to maneuver as when riding a horse

yes to both

for the cart? You can. it really helps.

Yeah, fam. It'll fit in our mine some shiggy diggying aside since SOMEONE FUCKED OUR FLOOR

map updated

some user is already flattening land to build a plantation to the east

I g-g-guess maybe I'll start tomorrow then.

We need to go down to the main island and carve a giant Bender face into the soil screaming REMEMBER ME

Can you even drive ships through the maple crossing?

Idk, ill test with my cog Once its done

not according to the live map.
there is still a lot of dirt and rock to dig

I passed through it on the way to the altar of three, its manmade and completely shallow. The whole thing was designed to cut people off from the other side but they havent finished their gate yet

Could we not terrraform a shipping lane?

dude weed lmao

ayy lmao

Well, gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/213699/minecraft-crashes-on-launch-with-exception-access-violation-problematic-frame indicates that your hardware is simply too outdated. My guess is it's trying to access an extension that is not available. OpenGL does this thing where if a requested funtion is not available, you'll just get a null pointer. It looks like this is what's happening.

The stack trace is confusing. The last point before native code is org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.nglClear, but I can't find that method defined anywhere. I'm guessing the org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11 namespace is just a proxy for opengl 1.1 functions, so nglClear is the native glClear proxy, but that doesn't make any sense either. There's just no way even old integrated graphics doesn't support 1.1. Also, glClear isn't an extension. That call should not fail.

Upon further consideration, I don't think the problem is unavailable extensions. It's gotta be an issue which prevents the context from being initialized correctly. That causes the same problem with null pointers.

Sorry, I have no suggestions besides getting a graphics card. You can probably find some cheap thrash on ebay or some such.

installing the drivers also help
my desktop had no opengl capabilities until I installed the drivers, then I found out that it's integrated card is not all that bad

Thanks for the help user. I'll be getting something better pretty soon.

We're doing bridges, 3 collosi statues and trump towers.

You can build as tall as 16 floors

No map can show how fucking disorganised and disgusting the western side of the city is. Theres no pathways between buildings and from one plot to another there is 30+ slopes.

hey bigbossu

We built on a goddamn mountain. What'd you expect?

Newbies are welcome to catch a ride from Zanzibarland to Brosmouth if needed, as long as one of us is online.

My house is now finished, so tomorrow, I'll be good to go.
What all should I bring with me?

Depends on what you want to do, plenty of roles need filling here. I hope to be a weaponsmith, and we have a cook. Anything else is up to you, so bring tools and maybe raw materials.

jesus christ this game is making me realize im such a lazy cunt. i dont want to spend all day building a house and theres no room left, does anyone want to let me move in with them so i can focus on just doing one or two things rather than everything?

Also, could someone clarify for me why the settings menus ingame and on the launcher dont work? Do i need to download the official wurm client and move settings over or something?

I mostly wanted to fish.
Beyond that, I am mostly a jack of all trades.
Currently have 31 masonry, for whatever that's worth.

ZANZIBARLAND LIVES

youtube.com/watch?v=2k4os5vzyag&list=RD1m4tYUfYCj4&index=11

alt-tab. the settings window opens in the background.

it doesnt open at all for me, which is why i was wondering. I know its supposed to, i played on epic a year or two back.

Prepare for the Brosmouth-Zanzibarland Bush War then.

my time lapses are improving, this time it's 6 hours at x30,000 speed

I get the same one, couldnt find the mine because the door texture was covered with a grass texture

nice

poal.me/8o0dxp
NAME THE ALLIANCE NERDS

the angle is shit though, can't see what's happening at night

So I decided to try this out and made it to town; now what do I do.

anything but Broviet Union

KILL YOURSELF COMMIE

COMMIE NAMES GET THE FUCK OUT

Build a home.

LONG LIVE THE BROFEDERACY

familiarize yourself with the controls, help someone out with stuff they need done to raise your skills, think about what you want to do and learn how to do it if it's possible to do it

I think the Brofederacy wins

commies get out

If it's between the Brofederate Sates or Brodesia then Brofederate States is what I'll throw my weight behind.

Give it like a day nigga. We got autists around the globe to weigh in on this.

What'd I miss?

Brosmouth and Zanzibarland have made a formal alliance ingame, because Zanzibarland is an official settlement.

Enjoy being the containment village.

Can I pick a name of someone who isn't a loser?

I'll try out that dude's observation tower nextu

Keep telling yourself that, with your inferior Brosmouthian genetics.

you are closer to spawn

'''IT'S SPREADING""

What has our hubris created

Well we gotta have some sport with the natives, don't we?

Have the superior rendition, fam

I've been living in a tent in a cave for a week now, just plop your tent down if you don't want to build your house yet/ever

i think this is the most appropriate anthem

the tent will decay and get destroyed eventually though

I fucked up my foot, and I can't seem to heal it. Do I need to go to a healer or something?

Then I'll build another tent out of rock shards and grindstones

BROFEDERATE STATES WINS THE POLL

anyone has 32 bit version?
i really want to play with you guys

Newfig, wat do

posting this again
the large flat area will sometime later, when it's all filled in, become our tree preservatory and tree farm
please do not build shit on it just because it's there and allready flattened

Why do people keep doing this?
This isn't your favorite themepark MMO, just do what the fuck you want.

Nah like contribute and shit fam or just build somewhere around

Build a house.

What's the shittiest rig ITT that's actually running this?

The server

this

1gb VM or some shit

what is that spiral on the map?

5people playing for months, 70niggers show up overnight

its almost as if they weren't prepared for this

Main Hub that portals connect/leave from

Can we build a portal?

press "n" and then type "portal"

soon, im trying to get him to lower the cost of it cause mother nigger…. wurmian.cloudapp.net/deed-portals/

that doesnt work on here. GM has to connect 2 of them, if you build one it wont actually do anything

Something admins built I guess. There are a few places on the map that look like they were done with a brush, that being the most obvious one.

everything on the map that is labeled on this map is connected via portals to eachother, there is Kingdom locked gates in the Heart of N to prevent Freedom from going to Hots starter town and vice versa

That fucking champion lava spider

So, theoretically, if one was to build a small sailboat to leave civilization behind and just go, how long would it take?

wew

mayors get a like 9000% damage bonus to walls,buildings..etc on deed, they literally one shot shit

Is the server overloaded or something? Because I suddenly keep crashing before the ground even starts loading in.

If it's autism, it's only low functioning autism

organic roads are the best roads

Biggubossu, if you happen to be on the thread remember to give rights to all of Zanzibarland's members when you're back.

"Connection denied, please only use letters a to z in your name"
But.. My name only has letters.

Are you just going to shit up every thread or what?
Nobody is forcing you to build in brosmouth. Fuck off to zanzibarland if you're really that anal retentive.

That doesnt; matter, nor is it going to make brosmouth autism approved

every time

And yet you're still here shitposting.

You're retarded

Are you quite done?

Why not make an artificial island for max autism? You could make it square, optimally placed, entirely flat etc. etc. to your hearts content.

Enjoy your shit town, Holla Forums

You really are retarded aren't you?

You're just throwing all sorts of shit out there now, huh?

Oh, wait, you're trying to get replies. Thank god for IDs.

It's what unplanned and unorganized autism with lots of people looks like.

yvonn?

He's the guy that proposed steam groups earlier in the thread, just ignore him.

You're just making yourself look retarded

get the fuck out

You have to go back

>A town with a "TRUMP 2016" stamp visible from space built on the adjacent hillside that I fucking built and paved
Filtered.

come on you guys

Wait, Yvonn is not even in Zanzibarland.

filtered

kill yourself Holla Forums

le neutral observer meme xDDD

yeah but he's always trying to start shit

Okay?

agreed

agreed

Go read a book about division of labor or just anything about medieval villages and how they mostly operated on a mostly informal barter basis.
Fucking hell an example of this does not even need to be medieval, look at any small rural disconnected from large population centers community and you would find something not too unlike this.

People sharing resources, does not mean that they are communists, you fucking retard.

I'm not going to bother complaining about the inconsistencies in your criticisms, they are blatant enough anyone can see them

Jesus you are such a dumb cunt

tree plantation, the mine, the wall, the bridge and the planned colossi.

Just logged in. What do?

map 3 posts in

I'm pretty sure map is missing for everyone. Hover your cursor over the compass and walk to the coordinates in the OP. When you finish that, you'll be in Brosmouth.

In my day exploring used to mean something

How do you make money, all the traders are out of cash?

This server has a mod that gives you money based on the difficulty of the mob

Thanks

In order word you kill shit to get money or forage/botanize

Can you believe all the people that use the livemap here?
Disgusting. Look at your neighbor's house, you nigger.

Nigger, what the fuck are you even talking about anymore? Even Zanz is what you've just described, jesus.

kill yourself yvonn

Zanzibarland is also cancer, like everything Holla Forums makes

Holla Forums never fails to be shit

go back to africa, argie

Yvonn can you please contain your shittery in the game and not crap up the thread as well?

you have a tough time making lasting relationships don't you?

GUYS
PLEASE

I want to filter your ID but I can't help but enjoy this.

Kill yourself commie

You're horrible at trying to hide how assmad your commie ass is

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS

Post comfy pics of your home

Kriegerr, you know almost nobody's got a house as furnished as yours.

Finished my home's walls just today. Hoping to add pottery shingles roof once I get masonry level 25, and make some decorations eventually.

as i read your post the only goal i can see in your bullshit is that you are attempting to convince us to establish a leadership, a social order of some kind? the only purpose of this would be to cause division, ruin fun with drama and feed ones ego.

ergo i come to the conclusion you are a woman.

tits or gtfo

server literally almost dies everytime its doing a backup save because of you niggers

Alternatively you could just not understand the individual enjoyment that comes from creating something where there was nothing and in helping others around you do the same.

in which case i do not conclude you are a woman but instead one of (((them)))

What are we supposed to do about it?

forgot webm

RIP. So much for my 3 day marathon in catching up to Adolf with my mining skill.

You niggers at least have a roof. Mine's still in the works

you nigger most people don't even have a house

I still can't change my settings, the launcher and ingame settings buttons don't work

The client is fucked. What you need to do is get the udp.zip and copy it over, then delete the files inside the mod folder. It should work after that since its the older launcher. The problem is with the game not the pirate copy.

Grinding masonry is grueling.

Server will be started in debug mode

not sure what this means

make grindstones (seriously) kek

If only we had a dedicated house builder guy

Give me the mats and Ill make your house/ship for you

after you have your settings the way you like them you can reinstall the new client and simply drop the player settings and steamemu folder in to keep them.

You can make it useful, i'm grinding masonry by building my own stone fence farm for instance

Which guy are you?

gee

Are you serious?

SPIDER

Are you a nigger or are you blind? Either way I know that you cannot read.

You're retarded, go back to reddit

The only kikes here are commies

here lies the serb's uptime

What are these fagabonds doing?

debugging I think, probably trying to solve an issue with lag or the fucked up settings menu.

I think someone fucked up, they're restarting in debug mode or some shit

Last time I copied over the files with the udp.zip the game wouldn't launch.

Are you seriously serious?

im might as well, i mean i've got nothing else to do right now and every second he's here is a second he's not shitting up the game

(You)

polite sage for wildly off topic.

Kill yourself, oniifam

gamesettings.txt
copy it over
your done

go back to Holla Forums

kys

someone sounds salty.

To anyone else, I will still build your house/boat, just give me your name and mats.

There's no gamesettings.txt in the udp file

Server up

Yes I'd like to file one request for house building under Phil Lacio and one boat the size [spoiler] of your mother. [spoiler]

you made me laugh but you need to go back
>>>/cuckchan/

yeah updater isnt gonna fix your problem

either do it by hand manually in the gamesettings.txt or download the old client, use the settings menu and then copy it over

unless they changed was updater.cmd was pushing out which i assume not since your still having the problem

Directly west of the trump sign there is a player building a guard tower overlooking our town; wat do?

kick his ass

MADE A NEW THREAD

Bully