King Nigel to save Commiefornia?

A lot of talk has been made of splitting California into north and south, but what about east and west?

archive.is/JGOQV
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4350388/Nigel-Farage-s-Bad-Boys-Brexit-look-Calexit.html

Can he do it lads? The proposed map looks pretty good to me, but is this actually a good idea?

that works too, though for all I know not as well

There's a simpler way to fix this shit.
1 vote per county.

Commifornian independence will not only extract left-aligned electoral votes, but also it will create an example of their doctrines collapsing and failing right on our doorstep.

Why should West California gain any coastline north of Sacrament? Is that area pozzed as hell?

As long as West California gets taxed to hell on water importation then I don't care if they secede. They will all die of thirst. Then we can reclaim the territory.

Forgot pic of a better California division.

This would be nice but I can't imagine Democrats going along with losing electoral seats. They're not stupid. California is a collective of city states that are so populated that the rest of the state is disenfranchised.

This doesn't allow for inevitable expansion.

Literally pavement ape city, dudelmao county and Holla Forums suburbia.

Here is a better proposition from an actual californian outside of letting us fall in the ocean

And I also included my base map for you guys to adjust.

What would be the largest city in your proposed "East California"? Looks like Crescent City would be your only city on the coast. Is there even a port there?

I don't care if they make it another state, but no way in hell we should let them have US land. This would all be fixed starting with an illegal purge. The Bay area can be nuked as well.

Its a close tie between Chico and Redding. Chico is pozzed and dense for a small city, but redding is near 100 degrees almost year round and crime ridden hate-crime ridden :) crescent city is a small town whose main industry is fishing and not being San Francisco, so I imagine after be well off worst California gets walled off.

I imagine it wil be*

as long as the AV is a part of east california then ok. breaking up LA county would be absolutely amazing. less pavement apes and cholo's coming up from LA proper to fuck up the (relative) peace and quiet we have here.

Making me nostalgic for Fallout 2, user.

Dems would flip their shit since they'd never win another election ever.

Honestly I dont think any nukes reached redding in the fallout universe, tbh. Redding was always like that, except with less aliens and more violence and prostitutes.

I live in the valley and I would love this. Still a shithole infested with mexicans, but outside the cities it's all rural farmland owned by whites. I'm proud that my county voted Trump, not that it mattered. Fucking coast.

ports and infrastructure

California is far too important to the American economy to be allowed to secede. Particularly the coasts.
Just because abunch of radical Leftists moved in there, doesn't mean they get to own the Nation's western ports and infrastructure. California's seccession is not happening, or if it does, it spells the end of the United States as an effective Nation.

Kek provides the answer, user

While this would benefit the gop and be a novel event, i cant see it happening.
Pic related why nige is doing this most likely.

Why not both?

fucking brits meddling in american affairs

You can barely buy a house in California for $1 million, much less a complete secession from the federal government.

IWV here you're valleyfu a shit.

ah, yes. The tearful yet joyous laughter numerals. How very appropriate

REMINDER THAT BALKANIZATION OF WHITE NATIONS IS WHAT KIKES WANT.

Your map is shit. I'm pretty sure your "proposed line" runs right through the Hoop Valley reservation. Fresno is also fucked, but is not shown as such on your map. Why is the coast all above san fran red? It's almost 100% white. Source: The fucking census.

Libshits are going to be coal burners anyways. Nothing of value will be lost.

Just breaking up that hellish 55 vote. If we can liberate even 15 for ourselves it's well worthwhile on a strategic level.

Doubt we'll let them go, east commifornia will just be another west virginia, a failed state taking up valuable clay full of worthless leftists.

GENTS HOW DO US BURGERS GO ABOUT STEALING THEIR NIGE?

We already have him as a political commentator for Fox News.

Are you retarded? The US is already split into states. California is a large one and their electoral votes are winner takes all. Breaking California up is a great thing because it cuts down how many electoral votes the libshits will get.

That's three good reasons why we should push this right there.
1: Pointing and laughing at dems as they lose their shit.
2: Pointing and laughing at dems at every election until the end of time.
3: 1: Pointing and laughing at dems as they lose their shit at every election until the end of time.

enter commonwealth on dominion status
make anglosphere great again