A Message From Boston Antifa

BOSTON ANTIFA FULLY CUCKED

This is not satire. This is an actual video from Boston Antifa's Youtube page. You cannot make this shit up. These faggots are on the next level of pozz and are proudly showcasing how fucked in the head they are for all the world to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ1eZqenaDw
archive.is/40nNO

What's the next step in their spiral into insanity Holla Forums? What will these Soros backed commies do next?

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/
dw.com/en/police-raid-several-suspected-right-wing-extremist-homes-across-germany/a-37263843
phillyantifa.noblogs.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=aVH7X_Is1e8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JpBubU6Z4g
facebook.com/fallon.alexander.5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This world needs a purge, civil war when?

lmao. then why come every time I hear a woman making a "speech," she always sounds like she's physically trembling and on the verge of tears? never-mind that women's voices are never commanding sounding at all

I swear to Kek, if the trash in this video starts invading New Hampshire, they're gonna start getting pipe bombs thrown at them

HAHAHA SHE HAS A LISP AHHAHAHAHAHA

Our enemies demand to be led by women and order their men to crossdress… I'm OK with this.

HOLY SHIT AHAHAH
I couldn't watch the whole thing

This is most definitely satire, If it sounds like a duck and acts like a duck it most be a duck.

You burgers have it really good, I really envy your antifa.
Our antifa squads are crazy thugs on meth on letter agencies payroll, who go around killing, while the cops are looking the other way.

The chick on the mask is kinda qt. Would rape with a smoke grenade/10

Smart man, with the smoke grenade you can make your escape after impregnating. There is no way in hell you would want to be there in the morning. She would be a pain in the ass to deal with to be quite honest, family member.

Fellow NHfag

Don't worry user, these people shit up massivejewshits and then come to NH and do it all over again with their liberal shit hopefully Sununu will build a wall

Hopefully

It's not, user. Look at the other videos on their jewtube. They're serious about this shit. They even have a faceberg page set up.

facebook.com/BostonAntifa/

Where were you when Antifa went so off the rails that they were parodies of themselves?

He's actually /our guy/

Your dubs give me hope. However we probably don't need a wall. This state is like a mini Texas, we have guns galore. If antifa thinks they can come here and go full nigger, I say let them try. Only a matter of time before a group gets gunned down.

Kek. They say they are literally against Making America Great Again. Good luck selling that one!

This must be a satire. This would turn most normies away from Antifa even more than they do already.

Well I am convinced that the north country is nigger-jew-lib proof, so I could always just go live there. Being in southern NH I feel the lib cancer spread in my beautiful state

I guess their new strategy is to make people laugh themselves to death upon witnessing such pathetic creatures. Though the more realistic reason may be to deter violence against them and leverage it as PR advantage if such violence does occur. To put it another way, they're weaponizing trannies as a PR and meat shield.

This time it would be nice to have the gas infrastructure ready before the war.

(checked)
Your dubs make me question if I have been taken for a ride. Got proofs?

Pretty sure it's satire… suspect an /ourguy/ created that Facebook as an infiltration tactic.

aaaand every anarchist wants to kill them now

If it's satire, bravo. They got me and I'm sure thousands of others. I'm still not convinced it is though.

Go to their Facebook page. You'll see that almost all of their posts reference the things we reference.

"We never post on 4chan. Anyone claiming to be us on there is fake."

If so, the D&C opportunities to fuck antifa up is endless.

let me guess. germoney?

HAHA This antifa is probably the most pathetic of them all. You know that midget wearing the anti fascist shirt that is used here to make fun of them. Yea I'm pretty sure he's Boston antifa. Their facebook page has a picture of them holding a banner where fascism is spelled wrong too, so they are also retarded. They are really not worth anybody's time.

No it isn't. That is what I thought too when I found their facebook page. They are easily triggered by that weird 4cuck meme involving the purple birds too.

I had walk alway , my sides are gone.

I never want these commie fags to go away tbh

i used to think this was not satire
until the dude in the dress and the ass crack
then the black power fist.
im convinced

OP is a faggot

Yes he's from here

This has got to be a joke, a parody, fuckers, I took the bait, tell me its bait.

kek

ALL THE FAGGOTRY IN THE WORLD! THEY CAN'T FIGHT LIKE MEN SO THEY'RE NOW RESORTING TO DRESS UP AS WOMEN TO GAIN LEVERAGE ON SOCIETY. FUCK FEMINISM, FUCK SOCIAL JUSTICE, FUCK POST-MODERNISM, FUCK MARXISM! KILL THEM ALL!

u got rused friendo
don't feel bad
we all did
but you should always

READ
THE
FUCKING
THREAD

"Let it be known that these pages are fascist trolls, and just because they are sharing posts from IGD and many other legitimate antifa-related pages we shouldn’t be fooled. We don’t want any comrades to be misinformed or taken advantage of. As far as social media goes, Boston Antifa’s sibling organization North Shore Antifa is still active on Facebook and serving as a verifiable and trustworthy resource for antifascist organizing in the Boston area.

Any information regarding the identity of “Dustin” or anyone behind these accounts, please contact [email protected]/* */"

Kek

Say it with me!

HU, HA, ANTIFA!

This is a fucking satire if I've ever seen one.
And it's a damn good one.

Ours are the same as yours, except that ours know that we will kill them. A billion guns and a trillion rounds helps with that. But even if you don't have that, what you need are masks, plywood shields and sticks. If an Aryan man can't kill 100 mudslimes with a stick then he doesn't deserve to live (I know that you all can). And if that still doesn't solve the problem, then the REAL problem is that your leaders are the ones destroying you. Again, use the stick.

this, fam. Never back down from a fight. I got ganged by 7 commies but I didn't run. Fuck them.I got some bruises, but two of them got hospital time

What a fucking retarded and pathetic way to die.

it's satire dude

Poe's Law. It is impossible to tell for certain the difference between genuine stupidity and a parody of stupidity.

Nah, anarchists have always been limpwristed faggots and easily got subverted. Kind of a shame because some of what Bakunin said was redpilled, but anarchism is of course still fucking retarded.

Sweden also pretend that it's anti-fa that bomb homes and beat up pro-whites, rather than the regime security forces.

He should of done a barrel roll

this has to be a parody, nobody could honestly look at this and think it's a good way to communicate their message. 8/8 breddy gud baid

drag queens are a literal embodiment of the worst parts of lgbbqt stuff. I can deal with fags and trannies as long as they just keep it to themselves, act normal, and just kind of keep to themselves in general. But the crazy pride parade bullshit and obnoxious in-your-face kikery is too much, if I can tell by looking at someone that they're a fag then they've made a mistake somewhere along the line

He also was a pan-slavic nationalist and was arguing that slavs were naturally opposed to government and germans had a natural statist predisposition.
Which ironically almost identical to Hitlers position, just from the different side.

Every leftist movement eventually (if not from the very start) gets caught up in its own bullshit identity politics which ultimately destroys the movement. Looks like that may already be happening here based on that video.

I don't remember your antifa burning down the house and the car of a high-ranking right-wing politician and get away with it. Or break into people's homes and beat them to death for facebook posts.

Wait, what? Source?

As the feminists keep quarreling the gender fluid binary queers and the Gays start to realize how intolerant the Muslims are to their "muh lifestyle", yes the house divided against itself shall not stand

NAZIS WATCH THE FUCK OUT

It's a thing they do in the big cities in Germany, they dox "nazis" on facebook and break into homes. There isn't really any source except some videos, because of the media blackout on the issue, but it's widely known, ask around on /deutschpol/, they have some videos saved.

Along with Zuckerkike and twitter reporting right-wing posts to the authorities and cops raiding the posters and confiscating their computers they now have complete censorship of the mainstream social media.
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/police-raid-social-media-posts/
dw.com/en/police-raid-several-suspected-right-wing-extremist-homes-across-germany/a-37263843

Basically if you're aren't nazi enough for the cops to legally raid you, the antifa raids you instead.

We should promote this.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

I'm 80% sure it is though. The fact that after a video like that I can't say 100% is scary, sure, but the odds are still in favor of it being satire.

Also hi boston antifa, nice satire. Seriously funny stuff. Fuck off with the advertisement though we were already aware.

I did not see that shit coming, even with the thumbnail! These fucking retards will kill their movement in it's infancy.

It IS satire. Anarkiddies over at Twitter call this "black propaganda".

I believe that this is officially the faggiest shit I've ever seen.

And I've seen my city overrun during a furry convention.

It's nicely done, though. Normies could fall for that.

That video was the perfect trap to show how truly bigoted the right still is towards anyone who may be queer in their eyes. The right's phony narrative towards being more accepting now seems to only apply when it's one of their own. How fucking predictable.

from their facebook page

> itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-trolls-posing-boston-antifa-facebook-youtube/
this poster is either dense or a very bad shill.
enough of these dumbfuck antifags will eat this shit up because it uses the right buzzwords about muh stronk wymyn and none of them could tolerate being called sexist.
spread this video and make OC in a similar vein. will drive them nuts as this is the cancer that will really weaken them in the long run.

What's the point of it? Perhaps it might attract the super radicals, but outside of that it seems detrimental.

I'm almost certain it is nothing but actual quotes from antifags around the inauguration riots. Haven't had time to check but it really sounds like what that crazy asian chick was saying.

At least the gender equity nonsense part, the crossdressing part might be some leg-pulling.

This is satire, but it's pretty good satire, as evidenced by the fact that lots of people clearly have a hard time identifying it as such.

black pr and black propaganda are exactly the kind of activities that places like this should be engaging in.
not illegal enough for the alphabets but damaging enough to be worth it.
who fucking cares if a few (((woke))) antifag handlers catch on? rick wilson called it straight with how some here watch anime and everyone raffed at him.
shove silly videos like this into normie spaces and sadly due to the existing cultmarxist brainwashing they will eat it up.

we wont need as much rope as once thought foe DOTR; stupid fucks will hang themselves with hemp rope of their own making.

Explain black propaganda and its compense for usefulness.

As soon as I heard her say that, I just thought of Hitler and laughed.

Got a long way to go, bitch.
LMAO at that dominated cuck though. That'll work wonders if he tries to leave the movement and get a job in a few years.

But it's Russia that is the oppressive one.

One of these days I'm going to escape the spic and liberal infestation of the hellhole that is Massachusetts and make my way up north.

P.s. I didn't watch vid but from screen cap it looks like satire. I know you guys are eager to point and laugh at the lefts insanity but this is a mockery. This of all places should know a troll when they see one.

Antifa, the gift that keeps on giving.

This is obviously a joke. You're better than this, Holla Forums.

I don't believe you no fucking way

If this is the opposition were up against then how could we lose.

I'm firmly convinced political satire is dead. There will be women arguing for post birth abortions and people advocating pedophilia and bestiality. If it's satiire? Someone is taking it seriously.

You know for certain that there were some trannies and women in Boston nodding in agreement throughout that video. This video could be all the convincing they need to unsatirically adopt the position described in the video. This is exactly what we should be encouraging.

Ok so itsgoingdown is calling it satire but consider the following: They're not disputing any of the batshit portrayals in the mockery. They are seriously like this. That's what makes this troll so good. The sound of them not calling out the ideas is deafening and we should make sure normies hear it. In fact we could probably get them to embrace the trannie shit publicly as a good idea. And if they don't the SJW element of their movement which is 75% of it would fracture them further. Make them address the gender troll, they're fucked no matter what they say.

Spotted Luigi stash Aids Skrillex to the left behind the wheeled obeast!

The only reason I ever need to purge commies.
t. Commie insurrection in my country ended up with a bunch of middle aged people squatting in our jungles before they were promptly btfo by airstrikes. Thanks for the help Yanks.

RWDS WHEN?

This is satire, there's no fucking way.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

The only reason why there's doubt that this is satire is because we all know leftism is a race to the bottom. It was only a matter of time.

This is exactly what women did to Occupy Wallstreet, this is great. Subversives subverting themselves because it's all they know.

Bakunin was pretty based. I used to be into his brand of anarchism
but then i adopted nationalism because I care about the existence of European peoples and cultures

My first thought.
And why not help the mistakes along a little if you can? Black propaganda is going to be nothing but helpful. The fact that they have difficulty discerning whether or not they're being trolled now is something they should have expected when they created a movement based on fetishizing incompetence.

It's definitely satire.

An actual Antifa group operating north of the Mason-Dixon line is Northeast Antifascists:
phillyantifa.noblogs.org/

For those unaware, Northeast Antifascists gave Richard Spencer grief in May of 2011 at Providence College.

Is it just me or are they too stupid to pronounce AntiFa correct?

It's a troll - and a damn good one

It would be like joining a BLM rally and being so far-WOKE that the whole of the group looks bad.

Everyone will either walk away which breaks up their protest, or they will be seen standing with someone saying that and get associated.

I've noticed burgers pronounced antifa quite strangely, they get the syllables all wrong. They say An-teef-ah rather than An-tih-fah.

Hahahaha! This is the same shit they did in Occupy Wall Street, started shaming white men and placed niggers and women in leadership roles. The movement quickly get destabalized and collapsed.

Checked for encouraging them to celebrate diversity.

Checked. Remember that girl that spoke for Ows that identified as mustard.

You know why I'm convinced this is satire? Well, what convinced me the most was Quinn.
Look her her, not a tattoo in sight, and her hair isn't dyed. And look at that, she's attractive and takes care of herself.

As for the guy? Lanky but has a v-muscle so he probably does some form of exercise (probably runs or something) at the least. These two are probably going to reproduce and have white children and are just shitting around online for the lulz. Good for them.

Isn't this NotGayJared from Louder with Crowder?

you are an idiot. or as i like to call them, retards

I want to thrust power upon her if you know what I mean :^)

This has got to be a fucking joke…

WE WUZ BLACK OPS

Hopefully they're all cuckchan/TRS rapefugees.

Kek'd and check'd

The left is getting so crazy these days, you can't blame people for missing irony.

Yeah but antifa men sound like faggots (eg. this veideo) whereas at least women are supposed to sound that way.

The use of Soviet symbols bugs me pretty hard, because USSR under Stalin was a nationalist heaven by modern standards.

poes law unfortunately

tons of fish in the sea, but you can't deny she's a qt

Is that the mythical handicapped gay black trans who sits atop of the progressive stack?

user, I-I don't even…

well that's just like, your opinion, man
also

Please tell me this is just one big fucking joke, my sides split so hard that I can't accept if this is real.

SPROING

Dealt with some Antifa in the midwest at a trump rally. Didn't see any weirdass trannies like that, mostly edgy meme kids, dindus, and the occasional older psychotic commie. Some of them had guns (one was a complete fat fuck) - the Trump supporters were also carrying, but concealed.

Interesting how they seem to be stronger where there's actual opposition.

that won't be enough
At this point meteor is the only hope

I wish to think so but I highly doubt it. leftypol must be proud. Fucking kek.

This is all I'm hearing

They can't do anything right, can they?

I'm scared as hell I don't want AIDS

sage for double posting

Where's the other 911?

Look, it's the fearful warrior's gaze. I'm literally shaking in my boots right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Antifa women are the biggest cowards of them all. If you even raise your voice at them and they aren't surrounded by their own kind, they'll give you that look, even if they outnumber you.

Saw some tiny Antifa girl at a rally. Couldn't have been older than 15. Breaks my heart that they're getting them that young.

Those lucky number will protect you.

These people are applauding male self-hatred. Jesus.

Well ze doesn't stand atop it, that's for zure.

This is great stuff. Remember, one of Alinsky's rules is "make them play by their rules." Antifa _cannot_ tell trannies to fuck off.

If you've got time to spare, join some Antifa social media groups, then find tranny groups in the same city. Send out invites to these groups, speaking on behalf of the antifa groups and inviting them to come to the next meeting. Promise that there are leadership positions specially reserved for trans people.

When trannies show up to the meeting and ask about the "trans vice chair" position or whatever you promised, it makes the leaders look really bad if they say "What? We don't have an office like that." That alone could cause the group to break up as the virtue-signaling starts.

If you're down for IRL operations, attend the meeting yourself, posing as a sympathizer, to fan the flames.

I want to believe you're correct. It would certainly explain the plumber's crack that guy was displaying during the cross-dressing.

I want to believe it, but I also know the antifa dinks really are this stupid, so it's a bit of a puzzler.

You spoilerfags are cancer. The board is clearly marked NSFW. If you don't like it, >>>Holla Forums is thataway.

This isn't simply satire. It's great tactics.
According to that article, at least, some right wing Boston group organized a raid on the Boston antifa Facebook and reported into oblivion, then immediately created the fake Boston Antifa page as a honeypot/disinfo center. They're not simply just ruining antifa's reputation, but actively undermining their presence and organization. Even if their communications are optimized enough that the fake page is quickly and widely outed as such -which I doubt it true, I bet out of state antifa constantly tech out to them because they just Google for the first page - it still does paranoia and confusion. Why aren't we doing this as a regular op?

Because most of us have self-respect, unlike captain faggot in the video.

You don't need to go to that length at all in running the page. Antifa pages just post shitty memes and events.

Ah, somehow I thought you ment going to the extent of "dustin27".
On a related note, yesterday I decided to scroll through the board claim list and found >>>/adolf/, which was, according to it's only few posts supposed to be the hub for such operations. Also they have a cool logo which is what made me remember it, pic related

Perhaps it needs a revival?

I found Quinn

Spoiler: She's a Trump supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=aVH7X_Is1e8

that is not her

It absolutely is.

Damn, thought you were talking about clarinet girl.

I'm not sure that's her. It might be the glasses, but she looks older. Unless she acknowledges that channel in any way I'll keep my brows furrowed.

If that's you Quinn just post pic with timestamp no one cares

Is because you let them.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH THEY EVEN POZ THEIR OWN VECTORS OF POZ HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

Haven't read the thread, short on time. Assuming this is satire but…

IF this isn't satire it must be a deliberate attempt to get us to underestimate them. Sure we all already know they are limp wrist pencil necked faggots that can't comprehend going against a force that doesn't just lie down and take it or without the government propping them up and making opposing forces lie down for them, but there must be some angle to this. There simply isn't any way this display is only what it seems to be on the surface. Maybe they are trying to cash in on oppression bucks and want to assault people with impunity under the guise of "DID YOU JUST HIT A WOMAN?!?!?!?!?", maybe they are trying to present us with a perceived total victory in an attempt to placate us.
IF this isn't satire and is truly an honest display I almost feel bad for how absolutely fucking slaughtered they are all going to be.

We're hitting poz levels that shouldn't even be possible

Are you "redpill" those tattoos off her? Are you going to "redpill" her pictures off the internet?

So Antifa is completely retarded when it comes to marketing to the young strong men they desperately need

I think the jews have OY VEY'd themselves into utter madness

That's a cute satire channel you got going there. People seem to eat it up.

fyi, this is a TRS false-flag operation

I guess that explains the cross-dressing.

Some folks pronounce anti as "ante" and emphesize both parts seperately so others will recognize it as two words pushed together. It's more like "Ante-Fah". I don't think most people know if it's meant to be read as one word or not (I blame russians hacking our brains) but it could just be a case of "tomato tomahto".

Even if it's wrong I wouldn't correct myself out of spite. Fuck their stupid organization, I hope whoever writes the history books gets their name wrong too so they'll be forgotten.

It's pronounced "Auntie-Faggot"

heh

Ann-tee vs anty.

I think both are used by the same people in America, depending on the context. Like "a" being "ah" or "ayy".

This is a really funny parody.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JpBubU6Z4g

No, in Germany we actually get orders to fuck up antifa in any way possible as soon as they get out of line.

They are co-opting themselves.

you know, shit like this can put people in danger. thanks a lot

top kek, like thats not already the case. those guys are all super pussywhipped.
Either way this is so cringy and stupid, im not sure whether its real or some epic troll trying to go full OWS on those guys and fuel the self destructive spiral that is progressivism.

The fuck? You better fix that shit. That would definitely not fly in burgerland, and it has little to do with guns and more to do with the fact that it's not normal to take shit. If the cops are looking the other way, then make those little fucks learn about dying for Le Struggle.

underrated post

Actually is because YOU let them. There is one little thing: legally Germany is still occupied and still in war with US and US occupational troops are there to prevent the rise on nationalism.
Germans don't do anything, because they know these American troops will be mowing them down.
Shit will go down in Germany the day Trump removes US troops and signs a fucking peace treaty with Germany.

The cops are looking the other way when (((they))) are doing it. The cops themselves aren't safe. Remember the new year rapes last year? Well, this year the cops managed to stop it before it happened, by rounding up niggers and muslims in these areas. So the German government sued them for "racial profiling" and "institutionalized racism" and people got fired.

There simply is no way this isn't satire.

Yeah, and don't forget the Black Lives Matter types, I'm sure they'll get along great with the trannies.

Are we sure this channel isn't run by the same guys that did the Jesus Chatline stuff??

BLM should be kangs in antifa.

Yes, and those of us who share the blood of the Fatherland are obligated to go and help when the time comes. I certainly will.

I have already heard about all this. My point is not to allow antifa faggots to attack the Volk in the local community. Organize. Your ladies can keep an eye out and call for fighters the second this happens, and that is what you must do.

Those who break into homes and assault our people for having normal opinions need to stop breathing the holy Fatherland air. It's a lot more about attitude than armament or cops getting fired.

Don't worry about dropping a net over the whole house, though. I am sure I will wind up dropping a net over the whole country instead.

This comical homo spends almost every waking hour sitting. There's no way his posture could be that fucked otherwise, barring some horrible congenital deformity.

forgot pic

Wew.

We actually do, that's why these things only happen in the cities, because you can't organize in the cities. The cities were designed to alienate and saw mistrust and people rarely even know their neighbors' names.
But it's still a thing and it's getting worse.

By the way there is a new thing, they already made new gun licenses almost impossible to get, now they want to pass a law to revoke existing gun licenses from for people supporting "certain extremist parties and movements".
It happened after they found out an obscure nationalist movement members own guns and train with them.

this. I'm not even mad

hahaha
then i remember i two have had pelvic tilt because of too much shitposting

Stay drooling you absolute tards.

hahahahahahahaahhaa

anybody have the picture from this?

Start running, and if you need to go somewhere that's within walking distance, walk. It will correct itself pretty quickly.

I know I'm late to the thread, but this is a fucking goldmine. If we can keep anti-fa weak as it is, white nationalists could easily take over. I think we should try and infiltrate the left and encourage this behavior

they can't be this stupid right? this has to be intentional misdirection by infiltrators or just top tier parody

If our enemies foot soldiers are sabotagin themselves and willingly making their ranks weaker and less able to fight us, then this is a good thing that should be celebrated and encouraged. I would not be surprised if there are some very brave and dedicated Holla Forumsacks within the antifa leadership who are responsible for letting in this pozz.

That's all fucking women do. EVERY FUCKING WOMEN SEEKS POWER NO MATTER WHAT ENVIRONMENT THEY'RE IN.

This. Also buy a pull up bar and use it every time you walk through the door you hang it from.

In three months your back will be oak. In six months, iron.

The fact these guys weren't remotely ironic is astounding.

Yugoslavia, too.
Stalinists and Titoists despised the bourgeois homosexuals. Most of these ANTIFA fags would have been the samizdat-distributing dissidents under Stalin, and most of them would have had bad opsec and gotten their shit pushed in.

this has to be fake. this has to be fake.

let by women

QUIN CLEARLY IS /OURGIRL/, SHE ALMOST START LAUGHING WHEN SHE SAYS THE PART ABOUT DRESSING YOURSELF IN HOME FOR "PRACTICE", SHE CONVINCED THAT AUTISTIC BETA TO PUT A WIG ON CAMERA

She wasn't amusing herself with his degradation because of his politics. She enjoyed humiliating him because she was exerting power over a male.

Leftist women are in it for the power trip, not to make the world better.

read the thread

I'll take your word for it OP as I've read about how pozzed Massachusetts is. I'm just not going to expose myself to filth willingly. But if you feel differently… shit all over their comments.

Well, this worked out well. It seems half of you are convinced it's satire and the other half think it's real. I'd call that a success.

what are the odds that sammy hyde is behind boston antifa and the whole time this has just been one big comedy experiment?

after watching this I'd say like 92%

TOP SECRET ANTIFA MEETING LEAKED
VID RELATED
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

bullshit this isn't fucking satire. No fucking way. I'm not believing this.

The alt kike goober goys are becoming the 4cucks of old. We make the memes, and they distribute them. Except for the tactical offense, they really blew the real faggots out of the water. We should run that same op at least once or twice sometime soon.

Holy fuck, this is satirical right?

It's not real, I refuse to believe it

Glad I left. Not surprised Massholes are another level of fucked in the head as well.

Assuming boston antifa isn't sam hyde tier satire, it has to be an FBI d&c campaign.
but then again, every stereotype about the left is true. There is no line between satire and reality anymore

The WNs in .de are pretty covert about it for this reason. Toppest kek was seeing them mark on the calendar 'adi's' birthday in very small text…
Funny thing is once you get to know them, you find out that most of the rural/country folk (esp in southern germany where I spent quite a bit of time) are red/black pilled as fuck and all see a civil war coming if this doesn't stop (rapefugees). Like 9/11 of them are black/red pilled. And not even hardcore WNs also people sick of rapefugees adopt this stance. From business owners to workers across the board.
The other thing they said is a fourth reich is almost inadvertent. Many said 'Eu turns fascist at the drop of a hat'.

Another thing to note,
I posted in essence 'EU has gone so fascist now, that the only way to reverse it is a fourth reich/more fascism' and was banned. It does not violate the rules and also received lots of upvotes…
I think we have more support on T_D than we realize and that is the mass we must weaponise. We created it.

My Viking+Germanic blood also feels this way

We need to do far more subversive ops like this. E.g.
The extremely manipulated cucks will adopt and spread it but anyone remotely awake will see ISIS flag + oppression and bullshit reasoning. Self red pilling. We need to adopt the masses to red/black pill others for us.
We need to fuck the use of the word 'islamophobia' and the rest of the 'ismist terms.

Absolutely had me going for a while.
I'm disappointed but also I'm kind of relieved.

don't post unspoilered porn here dumbass

Good God, please just fucking line them all up and shoot them. Put them out of their misery.

I find this weird even in the context of being a leftie nugender attack helicopter.

it's satire, but I do know people irl like this. they say they are gender queer which means, to them, that they're neither male nor female. Now, the only two ways I know to define gender are defining it solely by physical sex or by looking at the brain and seeing how it developed in utero. Neither of those allow for the possiblity of anything other than male or female.

I had an argument with one of those people a while back, we both agreed that wearing a dress doesn't make a man a woman. The sjw said that also wearing a beard doesn't make a woman any less of a woman. I agreed because a woman with a beard, even if it's natural, is still a woman. The sjw looked confused and said that she was talking about transwomen. i.e. someone who is physically male (neurology notwithstanding, that's still just a theory) who has a beard but says they are a woman is still a woman. I said that even if the neurological theory of transgenderism was correct, the person in question still wouldn't be a woman, at the very best they would be called a transwoman and that would carry with it the understanding the patient is physically male. the sjw called me a bigot

The people there are receptive to our messages, have been the entire time. They can't get enough Holla Forums. They seem to look up to us.

The problem is the moderation is completely under reddit's control, and trying to bring them to Holla Forums only degrades the quality of discussion here. We need a third website that we control and can let the unwashed masses use.

Mods on td, and everywhere else that's even slightly redpilled, are terrified of their subs being deleted. The admins have purposely caused a chilling effect by arbitrarily deleting subs. No one's ever really sure what will get you deleted, so they self-censor.

One way or another, they're controlled.

Heh, fair enough.

Did anyone else catch this?

There is a real Antifa group near Boston called the North Shore antifa. They have the legitimate facebook page, not much activity on it though. Seeing as how it's the north shore, I bet they're all opiate addicts who just want to smash and rob pharmacies.

Southeastern Mass swamp shitlords stand in solidarity with NH. Some

why did he put pennies in a gallon jug first

Trump needs to declare them a terrorist group already. It's going way too far and they've caused more death and violence in a few months and the KKK has in decades but which ones do the feds waste their time on?

Massfag here. I've been trying to find any upcoming antifa rallies since the inauguration and I haven't found anything. /r/ any info on upcoming boston antifa activity

What a well produced op. And we're noy behind. I'm feeling professional jealousy right now Holla Forums.

now that needs sauce or moar details.

criminally underrated post.
this needs to be done and performes over a long period of time. a one time burst will be lulzy and a sustained eddort will exsanguate them.

inb4 FUCKING LEAF, but during the great depression we (Canada) actually put thousands of single, unemployed men without children or families into labour camps. The idea was the in times of hardship, it's the men with no ties to possessions, position, occupation or other human beings who are most susceptible to communist ideology.

What do you know, I guess they were right.

These faggots are going to D&C themselves into irrelevance aren't they?

Seriously, we need to be brutal with these fucking assholes. Besides, that cleavage shot and her cock hungry eyes are screaming loudly she wants some RWDS cock inside her, violently

I'm betting that Quinn is /ourgirl/. This can't be real. :^)

LOLOLOllloolloLLOl
I have no words.

Fuck…this is such a bad joke for reality.

Stretch hip flexors, work on hamstrings and glutes, do some core work to tighten abs as well to fix the muscle imbalance.

what did she mean by this?

you can hear that she's smiling when she tells men to dress like women. its most definitely satire.

They can get white knights to do shit for them because they have tits.

So when hillary laughed about calling a preteen giel a whore, she was just joking?

OMG GUYS SOCIALISM IS JUST A JOKE!

WE SHOULD STOP FIGHTING MARXISM!

ITS NOT A THREAT AT ALL ITS A JOKE YOU GUYS!

You're threatened by a twig boy dressing up like a girl and encouraging other antifa to do it?

don't you know that a cuck in a dress is a threat equal to israels nuclear stockpile?

These two have to be fucking trolls. This is just too good.

Socialists must die!

Guys that user has a point. They have the advanced ability to tip trashcans and set them on fire.

#theresistance

Now.

I guess that's why modern Russians have a nostalgia for the Soviet Union, they also had the most land historically during the cold war with their satellite-states.

I live in this fucking city and I haven't seen these guys once.
I wish they would at least have the decency to be formidable in some sense. This is just pathological virtue signalling.

Underrated post. This pretty much. Even if this is satire, no one can fucking tell anymore and that is a powerful weapon against these faggots. 95% of people find this shit disgusting.

Fuckin' townies.

Check out that northshore antifa kikebook page

>You spoilerfags are cancer. The board is clearly marked NSFW. If you don't like it, >>>Holla Forums is thataway.

Stop talking out of your ass. We've always had spoilers here you retard.

What a bunch of fags.

it's satire dude

has anyone posted quinn's facebook yet?someone should post quinn's facebook.

facebook.com/fallon.alexander.5

by the way, you can comment on all the articles on her wall. Get in before it's too late. She's probably sleeping right now so we can wreck her wall.

All I had to do was fb "Quinn boston" and look for a profile picture of someone who looks like they protest. You faggots are slipping

quinn confirmed ugly as fuck

not that ugly tbh. She looks like a slightly chubby German girl I used to know. I'd love to hate fuck her.

where'd you find that first pic? not seeing it on her profile

anyway I'm now convinced the page is satire so the facebook I posted is probably just some random lesbian named quinn

*Blocks your path*

"I'm with the Boston ANTIFA. There'll be no Fascists on OUR streets, you Alt-Right Nazi."

What do?

Is Holla Forums fucking 12 years old all the sudden?

This is fucking hilarious, how the fuck are you all taking this as bait?

It's the funniest thing I've seen all week

Weaponized autism has its drawbacks.

Cant argue there

You fucking autists. I could tell it was satire the second he was shown in drag with the bra messed up and his ass crack hanging out. Also her saying "Women are better public speakers and more eloquent".
Those youtube comments from you guys make me cringe. Also the fact the uploader pinned a comment responding to trolls and allows comments/likes. Its like you niggers just read a thread title, click the link and assume OP is the truth.

Please take careful notice of the way the fag who dresses as a girl tilts his head.

This is not intentional of him, and is a sign of damage to the mind or a decaying of it.

I refuse to believe this is not satire.

Honestly this is better pro-right propaganda than anything we've ever come up with.

Drop it.

made this
hope you guys make good use of it

(checked)
fucking bullshit

Not really. There is a very good reason why anarcists almost always side with the left, which is that they are Communists themselves. The only real difference between them and Communists is that Communists seek to take over the government, while anarchists seek to topple it before establishing their own ideal of society. And this is why they are so heavily triggered by anarcho-capitalists and libertarians despite seemingly pursuing the same thing, ancaps see the government being dissolved as the end-goal and do not wish to seek out a Communist "utopia". So no, anarchists wouldn't want to kill him, they would make him their leader.

She should be a little more careful with her wording there. With a pretty set of eyes like she's got some of the nigs among their movement may oblige and thrust some of their power upon her.

It'd be really odd seeing "drag queens" like this in the middle of a crowd of people wearing mostly black clothes and stuff like hoodies and masks.

It would be even funnier to see them all fall like dominos due to everyone wearing high heels

[citation needed]