OC thread

last one is kill

my contribution: youtube.com/watch?v=QGtbmjZ-mhk
a critique of austrian economics, taking inspiration from rebel's video on the same subject

pic unrelated

start posting those memes lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aR7EIsXzzkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsanto_Canada_Inc_v_Schmeiser
youtube.com/watch?v=su0om5L4Bhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is some dank OC which I found pretty funny.

muke was that autistic stem kid in the new balances

Does my face count as OC now?

Muke you and rebel can still make up and be friends!

kek

nice

Okay, that's pretty fucking hilarious. The setup for the punchline is damn near perfect.

Change it to 12 for added accuracy.

kek

Kek

kek

I half smiled. You can do better user.

Had a typo on the last one.

youtube.com/watch?v=aR7EIsXzzkM
Made my first video on this channel. It's shit but I haven't used vegas in a year so pls be gentle.

kek

earned your first sub my dude

exploitable

i mean when you have enemies as cringey as these guys, the memes basically make themselves

ayy thanks my man

reposted your vid in the Holla Forums discord and the gulag discord

you're welcome my guy

Holla Forums officially now has cancer. Sad, really.

We had Rebel for a while now.

Fix'd that for you

Fix'd that for you.

OP IS A FAG
the other thread still has 100 replies left.

didn't monsanto literally do this

Not exactly. Monsanto didn't sue farmers that had accidental cross pollination, they sues their own customers that re-planted their seeds, since thats against their rules.

Replanting doesnt really happen in most of modern agriculture anyway nowadays because it fucks with the monoculture you have, which can cause differences in growth speed, height etc, and most crops are hybrids, so re-crossing hybrids often gives undesirable results. This of course does not take away from the fact that they can have copyright on genes, which apart from the fact that copyright is bad in itself, is a road we really should not go down.

Except that's literally what they did and do. Some claims and rhetoric gets turned around, but in reality - yes. They sued people for accidental cross pollination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsanto_Canada_Inc_v_Schmeiser

youtube.com/watch?v=su0om5L4Bhg

His own crops were destroyed, and when he reseeded (that you claim no one does anymore), that then became "using their crops" etc etc etc.