Paris gunmen rob Kim Kardashian West of millions in jewelry

Paris gunmen rob Kim Kardashian West of millions in jewelry
timescolonist.com/news/national/paris-gunmen-rob-kim-kardashian-west-of-millions-in-jewelry-1.2356581

is this a alternative way to distribute wealth?

Robbers just redistribute it to themselves,

the fuck

Nicely done.

Should have shot her in the face tbqh

i still have a hard time buying this story.
how can robbers get inside a 5 star hotel in the middle of Paris, gro trough the hotel guards and that bitch bodyguards then leave like nothing happened.

something is fishy

Yeah, it would probably have a great symbolic value. Not so much the killing itself, but the public reaction. Just like the Charlie Hebdo attack where all that hysterical crying about muh freedom of speech on the squares of Paris seemed like a parody of neurotic Western narcissism.
Diana's death was different, this would have been a murder of an average retard who was famous for being famous. She was the embodiment of empty branding and advertisement, yet the public outcry would be so great that it would seem like a parody of the hysterical consumer society, no different than a spoiled teenager having a nervous breakdown because his iPhone stopped working.

Anyone who wears fucking millions in jewelry, or fucking more than ten grand (let's make some allowances for wedding stuff/heirlooms I suppose) deserves to be not only robbed but shot.

You got a problem with freedom of conscious? What's wrong pussy, afraid your truth isn't true enough to be self evident and mutually arrived at?

celebricucks ladies and gentlemen

Also, it just occurs to me now I heard about millions in jerly being stolen from Drake's trailer or something a week ago.

hardly like wanting vapid socialites dead is that marginal an opinion

Denying it is reactionary and conservative. And it's amusingly self destructive to the person doing it. Trolling 101. Give ideas sacred reverence and people will subvert them till it's pure open scorn and ridicule. Blessed is the spirit of anarchy

wut?

Has this guy even been to America? That's more than twice the minimum wage.

If you would risk your life for $16/h then perhaps you can get off your fat fucking ass, stop coming to Holla Forums, and go risk your life for revolution.

Or at least some minor political activism.

Don't worry about me, I'd be the first to grab my rifle and go man the barricades when that happens.

But I wasn't talking about me, just in general. With the amount of people who are unemployed or working for minimum wage, $16 is a pretty kingly fucking wage. Buddy seems pretty out of touch, to be honest, beyond just straight up being in favour of disarming the proles.

How's that gun control working for you, France?

Having worked as a security guard at a bank (in Australia, so on a bit more than $US16) I can tell everyone now that you get paid even if you don't be an hero.

Not that I ever got a chance to, or was expected to. Security in most places is about deterring people. I generally spent my time devising a plan to rob the place.

The kidnappers were all "niggers in Paris amirite?"
They were like "head, shoulders, knees, and toes this is where the rope goes."

She's gonna earn back her gorillions in jewels by doing a bondage DVD.

found a sketch of one of the suspects