WAT YEW DOIN' MOHAMED

Mudslime officer in chimpcongo, with the aid of known pedophile group CAIR, sues because he couldn't handle the bantz.

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/25/muslim-police-officer-sues-for-alleged-harassment-after-firing.html

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-muslim-police-officer-lawsuit-met-20170324-story.html
westernjournalism.com/shocker-muslim-group-cair-official-is-a-pedophile-caught-red-handed/
archive.is/uCnvo
gopusa.com/cair-helps-muslim-army-reservist-sue-gun-range/
jihadwatch.org/2015/03/hamas-linked-cair-to-sue-fbi-over-death-of-friend-of-boston-marathon-jihadi
archive.is/VVeZo
archive.fo/7ov61
secondcitycop.blogspot.com/
heyjackass.com/
foxnews.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the story behind that?

My guess is he kept complaining until they had enough of his faggotry and not being able to handle a little ball busting. Then, with the aid of CAIR, made up a bunch of shit after being canned. Now he's hoping for the nigger lottery.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-muslim-police-officer-lawsuit-met-20170324-story.html

Sounds like you weren't popular, falafel. Is it possibly because you're a humorless mudslime?

Authentic cop humor.

My fucking sides.

We have to nip this shit right in the bud, fam. CAIR is in the business of eroding freedom all over the white world so that the Jews won't have to work so hard locking us up someday. "Muh fucking dunecoon feelings!" is the thin edge of the wedge with this strategy, just as "muh human rights!" is how they work in Canada. Next is Walmart employees allahu-akbaring over being expected to stock bottles of whiskey, which has already happened in the UK at Tesco's.

If it was just one butthurt faggot cop, I'd let this slide as an example of good old-fashioned hazing doing its job and weeding out one non-hacker, but CAIR's involvement means this is a plot. Absolutely guaran-fucking-tee it.

What would it take to get this guy registered as a Saudi agent?

There is no story. OP Cocksalot just wanted an excuse to shit on CAIR without expanding on who the fuck they are. Muslims believe in a pedophile god and their religious text advocates tons of sick shit, just like every religiousfaggot. News at 11.

You're late, Avram. Pick up the pace if you want to be first post in the next thread.

Actually, OP was prepared with the CAIR pedo link. No need for OP to explain why semites are pedos, that's basic shit.

westernjournalism.com/shocker-muslim-group-cair-official-is-a-pedophile-caught-red-handed/

top banter

>archive.is/uCnvo

Agreed. They've been doing a lot more of this shit, especially with the armed services and law enforcement, in the last few years.

Here's some similar examples:

gopusa.com/cair-helps-muslim-army-reservist-sue-gun-range/

jihadwatch.org/2015/03/hamas-linked-cair-to-sue-fbi-over-death-of-friend-of-boston-marathon-jihadi

They've been actively trying to pozz LEO for many years, now. Embedded related.

archive.is/VVeZo
archive.fo/7ov61

Officer Pyle?

kek

Checking my own Satanic full house and ID letter dubs.

2slow

Oy vey Schlomo with speed like this there'll be anuddah holocaust! Pick it up you putz or the goyim might actually gas us this time!

No different than the fucking jews. Did he hire a jew lawyer?

Picture reminds me of Dorner, which is not a good thing in this context.

I thought Chicago was nothing but liberals? being a cop in Chicago must be hell.

Getting CAIR involved is essentially like having the ACLU pay you a visit, it's basically the mudslime arm of the ACLU. Both are always involved, together, in all manner of kikery. They're the two main players judgeshopping around the country to get the travel ban removed.

Well think about Holla Forums and the amount of gut busting humor generated here. Anons come to Holla Forums because they cannot stand the libshits around them in meat space, this causes said anons to think up many one-liners and epic bantz to post here. The cops just have the firing range and other areas where the libshits are not present to engage in banter.

How do you do fellow Law Enforcement officials?

It's an extrotion racket

TIME FOR STRIPSEARCH

They hang out at
secondcitycop.blogspot.com/
And
heyjackass.com/

While that's a great line, how is it the editor didn't fucking notice this mistake?

c'mon bro

sauce

>foxnews.com

broken fox news link

kek, fun timeline we're in

Kike or neo cohen ?

Normally I think Iranians are the best kind of goat fucker and the saudis and kikes deserve glass far more but I hate cair with the passion of 1000 suns.

If true nice bants

What's the purpose of this thread you roach fucker?