The Battle For California: Bolsa Chica State Beach

youtu.be/tBgYXADsxoo

ocweekly.com/slideshow/make-america-great-again-march-in-hb-gets-explosive-7991311

You faggots should have seen the glory as we retook Bolsa Chica State Beach. Fuck you for doubting our lads stomping kikes and Shiksas alike.

Based Mackelmore

SUH

Ahem. . .

YOU ARE NIGGERS DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

>>>/cuckchan/

also fucking horrible edit, inexcusable in the days of "hit f12 to inspect element"

What is kekistan? pls spoonfeed me

Fuck you Cucks.

shit-tier 4cuck meme

Checked.

Sarcuck of Akkad trying to co-opt something he had no part in or understanding of to further his eceleb status.

Only because you got dubs.

"Kekistan" is the fictional republic Sarcuck of Mossad invented because he read somewhere about Pepe and thought it was funny. Moving as fast as a 300-pound quadroon can, he inspired his mob of 500,000 drooling faggots to start declaring "Kekistan" as their nation of origin and ethnicity on UK government forms as an "antic" to get the government to make "Kekistani" an option, just like "Jedi" is a religious option on the UK census.

That's the long explanation. The short version is: "Kekistan" is yet more evidence that niggers all belong in Africa, which is where Carl is going after we let the Pakis rape his family.

Oh. Sounds gay. A bastardization of what Kek's true purpose is and a good way to collect data on white youth that need to be made an example of.

Precisely.

This need to be the ED article for Kekistan.
You mean his wife and his wife's daughter?

Why the fuck aren't you saging?

Precisely.

Because I'm a giant faggot.

It's hilarious he actually tried to say that HE was in fact the one doing the "cucking" because he was raising someone elses kid. Failing to understand that wasting his resources on someone elses spawn is exactly what the cuckoo bird tricks other birds into doing.
He's a fucking moron and anyone who pays attention to him shouldn't be taken seriously.

Holy shit, that really isn't his kid? I thought that was just a meme.

Mein fucking sides! Now I'm sorry to sage this shit thread.

You can post more than one image per post, cuckchan.
Sarcuck of Mossad shill get out.