Needlessly delayed games

The type of situations where you or another player delays an already decided game for a long while.

Here is mine:

Post em

It would make sense if someone annoyed you, but people do it all the time for no reason.

Just running around the map hiding and delaying decided games for 30 minutes or more.
Why ? It's not fun.

C'mon you fags, you can't have not experienced this.

Give me the source or images themselves user.

post sauce on your pic and maybe I'll read your blogpost

I agree. You cant do that and not give source, fag.

This.
It better be futa

It better not be.

This one is the best.

You could reverse image search you faggots.

fag

image1: rule 34(not pehael): tags guoh, elf
image 2: rule 34, tags: guoh spiral_knights
the guy seems to mainly do furries

Have you really not had a delayed game lately ? Do you even games ?

God bless you.

I guess posting cropped lewd was a bad idea for an OP.

On topic, I find it most annoying when I play vs Terran as a zerg and they lift off and delay the game until I get air. Extremely annoying, but I think they patched that out.

forgot pic

was funny

Sorry, that was me, was making a sandwich :3

If I am in a game of Age of Empires 3, I can promise it will be no less than two hours long.

What's wrong user? you are one of those honour-dudes who think Dark Souls PvP should stick to some kind of retarded etiquette? in Dark Souls PvP everything goes.

It's not about honor but time waste.
Where is the fun in standing still for 20 minutes in hopes nobody notices you ?

They are playing a game. It just isn't the game you are playing.

Because it makes an entertaining youtube video.

This, I cosplayed Silver Knights a few times, I thought I was spotted a few times during the same invasion but the player kept looking for me, finally I decided to fire the greatbow and finished him.

Sometimes the funniest moments come from those kind of tactics, I like to do mob train in the Darkroot Forest, is surprising how players tend to forget the plant thingies are hostile while chasing me.

Dota 2.
Everygame in shit-mid tier.

Honestly it's so bad that if you don't pick a mid-lategame hero you're fucked. I've been playing rubick nonstop The motherfucker can steal other peoples spells and chuck them back at them, but my time learning how to use his weirdness effectively made me lose a shitton of games. Now I'm at the point where people will drag out a game for ages, EVEN IF WE HAVE THE LEAD, long enough for the enemy team to outcarry us.

I forgot how bad this shit was.

How do people fall for this? Player character models are much shorter and smaller than the NPC Silver Knights.

I guess if you're standing all alone in one of their spots, you could fool someone.

Some players don't notice that until it is too late, in my case I killed the one near the boss room in Anor Londo, so there was no way of comparing, specially since the other reference is the giants in there, having the bow also helped.

Assfaggots:
Every time.
Also OP play 1v1 in sc2. It is much better than 4v4, basically 2v2 and so on are only when you play with a friend.

This kind of people are the best: different assfaggot
It is quite amazing I must say. Normally they just make minor mistakes because they don't listen to their team.
This guy managed to ignore us for 30 min. destroy the game, he also got fucking pissed at us for his loss.

Needless to say short after I tried getting to higher tiers to get good matches I simply decided it is not worth it.

I played league for a while before I went into dota. It's hard to say whether or not a cancerous game in dota or league is worse.

In dota games can last +100 minutes easily even if it's over (Even if you teamwhipe them your draft is so shitty you can't push fast enough) and you can't surrender. People can abuse their abilities more to fuck you over (Pudge has blitzkrakz hook, but it also can hook teammates, terrorblade can swap his HP with anyone he wants, etc), but it's rare. Most people either afk farm and carry on with it.

Although in league I remember cases of cancerous individuals being way more common. Shit like:
>Do one thing someone doesn't like LIKE DYING WITH THEM 2v5 they flame you the entire game

I hear it got significantly better than when I last played though.

Well I last played about year ago, and recently I decided to try to git gud and encountered the second story.

No it didn't improve, from what I played it was and is fucked.

>Smite this was way back in beta when I actually liked the game

wow, I knew that looked familiar.
Is that game even still alive or is it still stuck with no content and no tier 4 dungeons?

What's the matter an0n?
You don't like heroic last stands? Fighting against the inevitable to the last?

I probably played it 4-5 years ago. Honestly quitting it probably is better. Moba's are addicting and cancerous to the point where you don't really want to play any other games besides them, effectively ruining most other games for you.

pudge was around for at least 6 years before league of legends even existed

ASSFAGGOTS are a poor example since everyone is bitter and wants to screw everyone by default.
That is not the case for all game genres.

It had a horrific limit of times you can play per day unless you paid for it. At least that was the case last time I tried it.

Implying I'm not trying to explain a hero in terms that would let someone from another game understand easier

Shit nigger that was removed last I played and was replaced by even more grind.