Give a remarkable argument against genocide

1. Genocide and deplacement has happened since before written history. The Inuits wiped out the Dolset in Canada. The Bantu Niggers displaced the previous inhabitants of South Africa.

2. All life lives at the expense of other lives. All life expands and grows, complete with going into the territory of others.

3. Whites contribute far more to the world than any shitskins or Gooks. Shitskins like Niggers or Mudslimes depend on the gibsmedats they get from Whites. Gooks copy what they can from Whites.

4. So many ills plaguing the White today could have been avoided by depopulating the Middle East or Africa. Both have useful resources that none of the shitskins there would have utilized without White help. Picture a South Africa purged of Niggers instead one where Whites foolishly kept them around. Picture a Middle East where purged of the Sandniggers and leaving only more White groups like select Christians.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
therightstuff.biz/2016/12/05/12-1genocide-the-inescapable-conclusion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Salmon swim upstreams every breeding season miles and miles through hoards of bears until they arrive near death to reproduce. They do this simply to ensure their stock remains strong.

As humans we need competition to remain strong. Without resistance decadence will rot us from within.

Why

Ultimately the question of whether to turn ourselves into monsters hinges on the gnosticism question. If gnosticism is false, then war is God and everything is permitted except losing. If gnosticism is true then there is a higher God.

Get fucked

Technology death is more humane
Technology death is natural
Technology death allows populations to decrease in a manner where natural selection dictates whom survives the event.

Technology death would happen if the planet underwent a global EMP event that hit all continents.

Cuz it's no fun when it happens to us. Nature shows us that this struggle cannot go on forever in constant limbo, we will either eliminate the enemy or they will eliminate us.

Get cucked

Fpbp

/thread

Are you the Christcuck or Cuck for Shitskins?

And that is why life should not exist.

Tell us how having Shaniqua with her welfare checks, White Guilt Studies, and obesity help makes Whitey better.

No it isn't and your shit's all retarded.

There is nothing good. Never has been. Never will be. This is a place of punishment.

I'll give you another argument, user: Law of unintended consequences. You're a myopic short term thinker and it shows.

So why do you think that it would work that way? Why do you think anything should exist at all?

You're a myopic short term thinker. There is nothing good in this world or any other.

That's just classic Leftycuck to Relicuck faggotry that whines about the world being "mean".

Weeb with gookshow avatar.

Tell us about the many things Whitey gets from shitskins being around. More welfare eaters and Affirmative Action candidates?

No. It's common sense. Everything is filth. You can confuse me with a libshit all you want, that's on you. I'm saying it shouldn't exist because it's filth. Because it doesn't operate at prime efficiency from day one. Because it isn't perfect and unchanging.

It's filth. Everything that exists is filth. Creation is a crime against the created.

Well for one, if one of our own decides to be supremely autistic and tries to go Punisher on the untermensch by killing a group of granted they are still niggers elderly women at a church, then he deserves to be tortured and sodomized by mrs. Jackson's drugdealing grandson Jamal in the slammer because he was a retard with no sense of racial tact. Human nature would have dictated his morbidly self-absorbed ass would have tried to gun down a group he sees as harming him one way way or another so it's better to have a group of gibsmedats pavement apes for him to rage at rather then all the chads at school who picked on him.

You're retarded. The chads deserve death. The niggers deserve death. All life deserves death.

There is nothing good here. There is nothing good there. There is nothing good anywhere.

Nigger. I'm not a shill and I've never left. I just post other things from time to time. But occasionally I have to remind you all where you are.

The world is a place of punishment. The gods put us here because they hate us. They want us to suffer forever, that's why we reincarnate and they don't.

I'm right and you know it.

Pick one and only one, shill. Enjoy your autosaged gay thread.

Found the savage.

So your not actually here to debate and discuss, but to call people niggers and scream on a Tibetan cheese hatred community forum, I take it?

What thread are you sliding today?

Are there any major happenings im missing rn?

He'll never understand it. He's too civnat.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. I don't "push" blackpill. I reveal the truth to people unwilling to see.

Show me something then. Show me something real. Prove that it's not all filth.

Jeshua bin Yosef is a kike and Mary cheated on her husband with Joseph of Arimathea of the Sanhedrin.

Kill all christcucks.

Nah. Nothing really. I'm here to scream and hate the world. What else is there? It's not like there is any chance of a good ending. There never was. The entire thing is programmed to end badly and to be misery. Down to the very fabric of reality.

Try opposing it. Watch what happens.

People who live near ghettos and mix with their kind deserve to be exposed to violence for being retarded. Its the eventual come-uppance of all liberals once they let pavement apes into their comunities.

That's just it. They don't let them into their communities. They let them into YOURS, and only yours because they have a gated one!

The only solution is the Death of All Life.

And you figure Niggers are just going to stay in those ghettos and won't come crawling for gibs? Need I remind what happened to South Africa's inhabitants when the Bantu Niggers arrived?

He's too civnat. He won't listen.

And? I don't care. You're filth for existing.

Who knew Holla Forums had so many cucks?

OP confirmed for black pill edgelord.

Why the fuck would we eradicate whites from the world along with all the niggers? The only solution is The Final Solution.

But I'm not OP though…

And the Final Solution, you Tanya posting shit is one that kills everything so that niggers who never racemixed and legit dindu nuffins don't reincarnate as white people.

Life is filth. All life is filth. Life has always been filth. Life will always be filth. There is nothing good. There never has been anything good. This world was created by the gods to torture us.

Who knew you had no idea that Axis Mundi is a place of punishment?

Okay, so pol doesn't have just cucks in it.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

We totally need shitskins.

always gonna need shitskins as slaves. just barely feed them and don't be nice to them. so long as their populations are kept in check and they know their place (unlike today) there's no need to make the whites do the dirty work

Niggers and other shitskins are way less productive than Whites. Nigger slavery alone did little for American success.

They want us to suffer forever, that's why we reincarnate and they don't.

Well all we have to do is
KILL THE GODS

We RIPPED AND TORE Moloch. I wonder which kike gods we should kill next.

ALL OF THEM

Start with the Christcuck one.

therightstuff.biz/2016/12/05/12-1genocide-the-inescapable-conclusion/

Article.

Well, look like nobody here can show what's the issue with genocide directed at Niggers and other non-Whites.