It was right under our noses

youtube.com/watch?v=geVYIHOat5o

LISTEN TO THE FUCKING SONG VERY CAREFULLY AND RE READ THIS POINT.

THE WHOLE TIME

The key to this time line. Well rather the answers to this time line.

We keep dying every night when we sleep.

We die permanently.

We wake up with no memory of Non-linear time - only memory of LINEAR time (our lives).
But we are not IN FUCKING LINEAR TIME - AT -ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
Time is cascading and COLLAPSING.

Time started collapsing in what was linear time in and around the time that Cern went full operational.
forget all the superficial notion of time.

The simulation has been powered off and the experiment is over.
This EXPLAINS CELL DEATH THAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH DAILY.

Translation:
Each year of your life = 1 fraction of a fraction of a fraction of time that is—–during the shut down sequence.

This coincides with the proof of anti matter

youtube.com/watch?v=atrqRDgEhsY

YOU WILL EXPERIENCE YOUR FINAL DEATH WHEN IT HAPPENS.
IT WILL HAPPEN.
BE FEARLESS NOW.
NOW IS THE TIME FOR LEGENDS AND STEEL AND FIRE.
THE SEQUENCE IS IN MOTION AND ITS CASCADING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MN4KC_zlW4g
montalk.net/metaphys/267/sto-sts-and-densities
scalarphysics.com/resources/tom_bearden/extracting_EM_from_vacuum.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also

no no, sorry. THIS was what I meant.

What do you think he meant by this?

Its Dimensional its not a wave through space or anything that can be accessed on the 3rd dimension.

Physically its taking place in other states besides the known states.

reality is a computer simulation used by future Aryans as a training module for children to teach them about the wickedness of the Jew and how to be successful members of society. thought we all understood this already?

Then can I wake up from the simulation now and go back to my idyllic Aryan life?

take your medication; see you tomorrow. we'll all still be here

No. not implying.

But am implying that it doesn't matter what you do. The thing that is doesn't exist until it is observed. That is the only time a matter exists.

You should burn away the darkness burn away to paradise.
Do as you may because your thread is cut and is a certain len.

get your kike end times bullshit out of here. There is both a subjective and objective reality that are formed by observation. Believing in subjective reality only is a sign of severe psychosis.

Your posts are incoherent rambling. Do you hear voices? It's likely you are schizophrenic.

I don't trust Big Pharma nor Alex Jones but you should find some pills that can cure that schizophrenia and TAKE YOUR MEDS.

Also Steins;Gate was cool but it's fiction ok?

Ohhh ok guys.

Science and theoretical math they are just memes.
I bet V1 rockets and heavy water were schizophrenic….
atomic bombs were schizophrenic. ramblings..

K

Shut up Smiley.

You are going through what a lot of people go through as a result of discovering the nature of reality and your place in it. For many this is temporary, or an anomalous experience, but for others this is the onset of something far more serious. Either way, you are not contributing anything new. If you are able, please calm yourself, the pendulum will swing the other way and normalize. If you are unable, take your meds.

Time doesn't exist, it's merely an observation dependent on the motion of things. What matters is timing.

So basically I should be doing this?

nice dubs. You're on to something. But there's something more. You're also dying every instant. Your conciousness is constantly collapsing back to Source, the Inner Sun. Pure channels can recall the full awareness of Oneness in waking consciousness. This is the wellspring of all magic and indeed all reality.

The new idea is that the Judaic belief is wrong, and that an understanding is made that yes, we are indeed trapped in a feedback loop, Because judeo religion is kept as the source of life, and this is why there has been no golden age.

The cycle is now broken because we know…. Shadilay.

Berkana opens Soon. Be ready.

I think you're on to something, OP.

This is honestly the best post in the thread.

Relax, OP. Things seem intense because you're likely new to these ideas. Give it time, and you'll settle in as you understand the reality we inhabit. Awakening isn't easy, but you don't have to make it harder on yourself.

Terence McKenna was no foe of Judaic belief. And he was on a lot of drugs. Drugs that induce temporary schizophrenia.
Don't be like Terence.

If we can direct from Shadilay tobecome Limahl
The impact to normal mind will be 1000000x blistering.

They will finally see the AURYN.

THE AURYN

Good advice.
Also: natural wisdom is much higher than you think.

checked

OP also remember that valor and persistence are virtues.

youtu.be/MN4KC_zlW4g

The general public are slowly getting a hold of concepts scientists have been grappling with for decades…

I want to believe this is a shill but honestly there's so many fuckin pozzed faggots on here now

All these posts about Jewish psychology really make me sick… Even if this thread is poor in its structure and the OP comes off as a fuckin' spaz.

schizophrenia's a helluva drug

Checked.

/thead

Watching this knowing what I do now I see so many levels of deep wisdom in it. Awe inspiring actually. I brushed off this serious many years ago, long before I knew about the universe like this because it seemed shallow, woe unto my former self.

That's not how the higher realms work. It's a flawed paradigm based in trying to understand the higher without actually having any experience with said higher, only theoretical models. Science (in the west at least) has rejected the observer as a (((valid))) instrument to record data with and in doing so has shot itself in the cosmic foot (or should I say worldly? For such could never leave the world if you only allow measure with the world and never the spirit).

Superior model coming through:
montalk.net/metaphys/267/sto-sts-and-densities

Ditto.

Lay something tangible out or fuck off.

You're the high priest of bullshit as far as I'm concerned.

scalarphysics.com/resources/tom_bearden/extracting_EM_from_vacuum.pdf
Also, by learning the method you can not only engineer with it but also gain insight on how to use it spiritually with consciousness itself.

Not all of us user, not all of us.

kill me