Steven Universe came back from hiatus tonight but there's been no word on when episodes will continue after this so...

Steven Universe came back from hiatus tonight but there's been no word on when episodes will continue after this so safe to assume another one is on the way.

Download link for Lars of the Stars/ Jungle Moon:
mega.nz/#!TgBSTboK!rzmATVHc8JA-4kHDMHNcGyxlNEZAAitYRdchBG_VfHg

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8O3gh#ljPKOzU
japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2015/09/26/editorials/child-abuse-rate-record-high/
mega.econ.tohoku.ac.jp/Children/index_en_2015.jsp
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/101-child-population-by-age-group#detailed/1/any/false/870,573,869,36,868/62,63,64,6,4693/419,420
nationalchildrensalliance.org/media-room/media-kit/national-statistics-child-abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=vjMYCnI5kz0
twitter.com/trigger_inc/status/970031564737449985
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial#Evidence_for_the_Holocaust
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/976540698156720128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there's been no word on when episodes will continue after this so safe to assume another one is on the way will be out in a thousand years.

Fixed.

Your faggot-ass crystalkin show is finally dying. Good.

This shit isn't on unlimited hiatus anymore? Wish they'd just cancel it instead of shitting out a handful of episodes once a year.

Sounds like the show is almost dead. Good.

I tried to watch a Top 10 Best Episodes to understand the hype but cringed hard.

And finally

Tell me that wasn't an Evangalion reference.

What gets me is how fucked the pacing is. They've jerked around with the main plot for the better part of 4 years (I understand what they did with S1. Helps them introduce the characters/worldbuild/etc). Now, ~five seasons later, they reveal a major antagonist who's had a bigger part in the lore plot than Blue or Yellow, and they show a tiny bit of who she was. Golly gee whiz I sure can't wait to see White Diamond in 2060.

The problem is that Sugar and her miserable band of faggots wanted to make a dopey show about magical space lesbians doing mundane boring shit with a bunch of quirky townies, and occasionally interspersed it some whimsical action just to shake things up from time to time… But people thought that the action and the "lore" were the point of the show.

No one realized that Sugar just wanted to make Scott Pilgrim, but with more pleb anime references, and just like Scott Pilgrim, general audiences thought it was a quirky action series with flashy fight scenes.. and not a shitty hipster comic about relationships and dating and feelings ways about things, that occasionally has some video game-y fights for shits and giggles, because that's the gimmick.

I'm going to shill a video I think does a good job of detailing the pacing problem. But your post is pretty much on point.

I would like though, a town where the christian leaders fuck little boys to expel the demons, I will show that to my kids ( the ones I would kidnap)

The first TV show to adopt the "whenever, man" update schedule of the typical webcomic?

Another year-long hiatus guaranteed.

I can only watch her videos with x2 speed on, she talks so god forsaken slowly.

Sugar has always done this. When she worked on Adventure Time, she was one of the driving forces behind cramming all of the forced lore BS into that series.After seeing what that did for AT, she went into Steven Universe knowing exactly how to jerk the audience around with the lure of some greater story.

There's been 2 so far. One with connie and another here.

By contrast you've got Land of the Lustrous over in /a/ territory that does more character and lore execution in 12 eps than four off and on years of CN show. Go watch that instead.

it's funny how true that is

Antarticite best girl.

That is one of the things I hate the most about this show, I once heard SU made a LOSS reference so I when to check it out in their wiki "references list" and I was astounded, not only about the number of references that could fill up several episodes together, not even by the sheer number of them that were being used as writing crutches by the number out them that were in a completely different mood than in the show they took them from, almost to the point of being a shallow parody.
By the way, this isn't EVEN the half of them.

forgot pics

What the fuck.

If only they put half as much thought into writing their own shit instead of "referencing" other peoples' work.

It's a bit interesting how a show can spend so much time referencing or 'drawing inspiration' from other works while still being absolute garbage. Like after a certain point the quality of the stuff you're pulling from would have to rub off you know?

I actually really liked these 2 episodes, they have to be the best ones in a while, but that's because all the previous episodes have been bad. It was nice to see Lars again, he is finally not the same shit he have always been, and he looked cool Because I have a soft spot for Harlock

My problem with it is that they think they are referencing something when they are not fucking subtle at all, it's more of a carbon copy than a reference when you do that.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the whole Rose/Pink diamond thing was a long coming. I know anons here have a rage boner for the whole "She is an actual genocide and semi-conflicted war criminal" thing. but this is exactly what I expected. I don't think it's better or worse it was actually obvious at one point.

As I said, this isn't even half of it, and the list is divided by the type of medium so episodes can appear several times on the list to the point some episodes are entirely made of references if you think that they last only 10 minutes.

And again, what rustles me is the references without context that are just put there just to be there, even Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged which is chock full of references to the point entire episodes are references is smart enough to know what you're referencing has AT THE VERY LEAST HAS TO BE THEMATICALLY RELATED TO THE TOPIC IN QUESTION.
TL;DR this

In summary, the show is everything but original.

Except food.

IT HAS A FUCKING BEARD STUBBLE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THE FUSION IS A FUCKING BEARDED LADY! AHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHHHH! OH MYSIDES! OH FUCK….

Post pics.

Degeneracy is no laughing matter.

It was unsettling enough having two twelve(?) year old kids, one of them a girl, fusing into this…androgynous-looking amalgamation. The beard stubble just takes it to new levels of disturbing.

I think people really underestimate the kind of tumblr bullshit that is fully believed and embraced by the people behind this show. It's not just "let's put more gays on TV" it's quite literally "let's force the idea that gender, sex, sexuality, and everything related to it are a chaotic spectrum of arbitrary labels and whatever we feel like at the moment and we want children to believe that." And if that's not bad enough, toss in some post-modernist bullshit about how a woman can be beautiful, even if she's a man and has a pubey moustache and a hairy chest.

The fuck is that creature? They managed to become so ugly people can't even recognice their true gender.

God that looks like some kind of sexual delinquent on the left.

I mean the gender they were born with unless they are genderless blobs.

God knows they want themselves and everyone else to be.

If Stevonnie can grows a beard I bet it can also grow pubes :^)

Well at least you look at the result of-

The thing is, this show has so many Tumblr bullshit that this kind of things feel normal although I felt disgusted by it, specially since Stevonnie has a more feminine voice in this episode that then changed to be masculine and so on. Just the thought of this being normalized is scary.

I guarantee Stevonnie has both sets of genitals. Nah I'm kidding, Stevonnie just has two dicks XDDDDDD

I've dropped it at this point, but I did see promo pics of them with stubble. It's fucking disturbing but I wonder if there's an argument for it? Like the other fusions come back somewhat different. Maybe sometimes Steven presents more and makes them lean more masculine.

Then again they probably don't put that much thought into it.

Steven i apparently perpetually too young and Connie is a Poo, so that facial hair is probably from her.

I want to fuck that monkey

Holy shit, you might be right.

Fucking this, I've been saying this shit about the show since forever. A reference is something small, an easter egg a viewer who is familiar with another work can look and get a chuckle at. Steven Universe just lifts shit wholesale and calls it a reference, like the sword fight with holo pearl where they straight up just copied a popular anime sword fight shot for shot.

But you know, I thought all that is actually really cool, but I have 2 main problems with it
Since it's so much, absolutely nothing in the show is original at all except it's own premise and characters, and even that is debatable.
If you are going to make a show with that much references, it might as well be a parody or a tribute show, but this one struggles with being it's own thing while relying in a lot of fucking references to stand Specially when they are not needed.

Also, think of what will happen to the show in the future and I can imagine 2 horrible things

This sadly.

They never said it was a girl, did they? I asume is a man just to piss off tumblrinas

It's amazing how CN is just soap operas for adult children.

To SJWs everything is possible but being a short man

If it wasn't a tumblr show it might even be interesting.

Then it would just be transformers, except with space gem aliens instead of transforming robots. Not to say that you couldn't take this premise and turn it into a good show, hell, you could even anime it up a whole lot, but if you just removed the tumblr-y elements, you wouldn't fix the show.

steve moffat does this too in Sherlock. ugh

THE DIAMONDS DID 9/11

Yeah, that's already been done. It's called Houseki no Kuni, or Land of the Lustrous. About 63 chapters out and 12 episodes with subs. It's pretty good so far, I have some minor complaints, but can't wait to read the next chapter.

From what I understand, that series covers the gem people angle, but the plotline is more like Nier Automata than SU. It's definitely a better show for a lot of reasons, but not really the same thing that SU pretends to be. Fixing SU as a show would mean overhauling everything about it. Better art team. Better writing staff. Less shitty hipster ukulele music. A basic as fuck release schedule. Full length episodes instead of 11 minute chunks. Once you get all of that done, then you have to go about unfucking the basic narrative structure of the show, which means unfucking all the characters. The gems themselves are especially bad. They've been on the Earth for thousands of years and they still act like they showed up yesterday and don't understand these primitive Hoo-muns or what feelings are.

It's not even really worth the energy to go into how it could all easily be done better or changed to actually accommodate it's own plot elements.

reminder that hooktube is just youtube embeds

Doesn't add to visits. Fuck you.

Honestly its weird hearing that having grown up with the more traditional ukulele music.

Kill yourself.

If I remember correctly, they could leave her behind, but since Lars was crying like a little bitch at the time they didn't take action when needed.
I want to see what Sadie has to say about Lars

This was created three years before SU.
I'm not telling
PLAGIARISM
but looks like Sugar got inspired by this series

Out of curiosity I read about that reveal. They actually made the big mystery about pink diamond into fodder for more drama centered around the pajeet cunt. Is she one of the writer's pets?

Who cares?

It really goes to show how feckless the artists on these shows are, when speculative fan designs look far better and more accurate than the official one.

Those two looks kind of attractive somewhat.

How so? I thought the whole thing was pretty simple to explain, both of Connie and Steven dreams mixed together, which is why Yellow diamond looked like Connie's mom, since she is her authoritative figure much like Yellow Diamond was for Rose/Pink Diamond. There was nothing to do with the Pajeet.

the pajeet girl seems to be Rebecca Sugar's self-insert

I mean, they were already at hyperspeed. Even if you argue that they slowed down again, it's even more fucking retarded that these stupidass gems, who were somehow able to get Lars to safety in the first place, can't so much as just go faster without their human overlord telling them to.

And that's not touching on Lars being such a fucking faggot that he starts crying and whining in a near-death situation because some girl isn't an emotional wreck without him.

Wait, I just realized…

What if they really weren't at maximum speed or something? Not looking too deep into it, it's just a plot device, but since they were planing on luring her from the beginning, not going at max speed sounds like a better idea.
What makes you assume so? If something, I think it's the contrary. Those gems were hiding for hundreds of years before Lars got to homeworld, so chances are they only got so far under Lars leadership, which is something I really liked.
Not gonna argue that. They give you this really cool image and implications just to crumble it to pieces in a second. I understand what they tried to do, but there had to be a better way to do it.

Oh god.

Add one more to the fucking counter.

So how long until they start doing Devilman references?

Were they planning on luring her? I think they were just fucking with her but 100% planned on just booking it to Earth. Regardless, Lars straight-up says iirc that they saved him and he eventually took the reigns.

so is it dead again for a couple years?

Pretty sure he has a devilman figure.

Hooktube is autism. Fact.

Their idea of androgynous is female body and voice -boobs +beard

If the gems looked like Andrej Pejic, I might actually watch this show.

I wanna fug Manara's Desire

Hey Holla Forums

Here's a bump just for you

Hey Holla Forums

You're a bigger faggot than Steven.

I want to punch Rebecca Sugar in the fucking face for such blatant plagiarism.

>"HOW DARE YOU PLAGIARIZE THE WORKS OF HARUKO ICHIKAWA INTO THIS NUMALE CALARTS BULLSHIT YOU TRANNY, DID YOU THINK NOBODY WOULD NOTICE?"

She had a pilot that floated around the internet a year before SU officially aired. And it takes a long time to animate shit like that (the animation was actually good) so plagiarism is unlikely.

Why do you support mainstream media?

Wrong.
Seriously this nigga is the real diamond and the real team you need to watch.

There are decade old MMO's with smaller reference pages than this.

imgur.com/a/8O3gh#ljPKOzU

Holla Forumsagrant here. Your gem-people are small-time.
I just want more Legend of Mana art but every time I look up "Pearl" now I just get disappointed.

Also if Sugar ripped off anything it's the Jumi from legend of mana.
There's more but it's 2am and I need sleep. Point is that sugar probably plagarized them instead of LotL.

(pic) Liberal arts grad detected.

What other kind of faggot would take pictures of a soldier?

A patriot salutes a soldier and buys him a beer, he doesn't take some faggy-ass photo of him to write about in his magazine.

What a bizarre way of thinking.

I'd rather someone buy be a beer than snap pictures.

Those are photos of people during war, you cuck. Those faggots with cameras are risking their lives as much as the soldiers.

Nah the real heroes are shitposters at home calling everything cucks.

I mean, if the photographer got a clean picture of this guy's face at all, I would believe he had given them some semblance of permission to do what they did. Despite this, I can understand why you woukd be miffed with someone wanting to take photos of you before/after you were deployed somewhere.

Was the photographer the one who wrote the text? Did they personally know the soldier? Interview him? Get his permission, or the photographer's permission?
Because he's kind of calling the soldier an asshole there.

No they're not, unless you think being 5 miles away from any combat is "risking your life".

OY VEY!

So the people during the World Wars who took pictures of the men in the trenches were no-fucking-where near the conflict?

Not the user you were talking to but it depends on which parts of the world war they took pictures in. The famous picture of US soldiers mounting the flag on Iwo Jima was staged since they had to take the island before doing the picture.

Yeah, they have an easy out. You don't think civilians are actually allowed near direct confrontations? That's a jewish meme.

I know there's people that deny the holocaust because they can't believe something that horrible could happen on that giant of a scale, but can you really be so stupid that you think they make sure no civilians are around before doing shit?

Not even Holla Forums denies that it happened, they just don’t think that the number of casualties was anywhere near six million nor that there were deliberate genocidal gas chambers.
They do not deny that Jews were incarcerated along with many other social groups. And that many did die from disease and malnutrition.

as if we needed anymore evidence that su and everything involving it is cancer
your next line is 'user your shift key is broken' ive got you pinned, cuck

user your shift key is broken
NANI?!

Geeze louise, this show sounds like trash.

Why do people want something to be a reference to a show from a shit-hole country anyhow?

user your shift key is broken
Wh-What?!

Because talent.

I remember playing World of Warcraft and grouping with some guy who though this one boss called "The Glutton" was a Full Metal Alchemist reference.

japantimes.co.jp/opinion/2015/09/26/editorials/child-abuse-rate-record-high/
mega.econ.tohoku.ac.jp/Children/index_en_2015.jsp
datacenter.kidscount.org/data/tables/101-child-population-by-age-group#detailed/1/any/false/870,573,869,36,868/62,63,64,6,4693/419,420
nationalchildrensalliance.org/media-room/media-kit/national-statistics-child-abuse

This is why I'm part of the alt-right.

Why are you part of the alt-right, again?

That's why I'm a lolbertarian.
I'm sorry to break it to you but not every country has their kids on common core tier intelligence and is raised by beta nu-males for their emotional intelligence.
btw the "Japan has a lower consent age" is a something of a meme anyways fam, by being part of the UN "kid" refers to everything under 18 by federal law and that's the standards held by the statistics.

Because of degenerate cucks like yourself

I'm actually a libertarian as well, and it was that libertarianism that led me to the alt-right.

Oh no, you dropped the d-word. Looks like I have to stop posting!

Daily reminder that…

SADIE KIDNAPPED AND RAPED LARS

Anyways, the statistics are legit, it covers kids regardless of consent age.
Normal japs are already borderline kissless virgins so pedos are virtually inoffensive, out of all the pedos in Japan under a 100 kids get abused a year and that does not even specify which ones are abused by other kids, so I'd say that Americans are just shit people in general while japs know how to keep themselves in check.

I'm not saying they're not degenerate pedos, all I'm saying is that if I tried to find teenage girls in maid uniforms pissing themselves the numbers say that I'll find more in the west than in Japan despite the pedo enabling fact.
In math class, someone would point out that in that case being pedo-enabling isn't a big contributing factor on actual child abuse.

Is it time?

Somebody post the Japan vs. Britbong "Learn from you?" picture. You know the one.

The shit are you on about?

Not the specific one I had in mind, but excellent nonetheless.

MORE RAPE

Is it okay if I post some of the weirdass SU-related dreams I've had here?

Sure and that perfect society of elves will exist in wonder for the few years before they all die from population drop unless they all kill themselves beforehand.

Guess what? Its anime and manga shit isn't the part that is making its country better. Its anime is manga is still seen as the thing for losers and degenerates because guess what: They are!

Please do.

Aside from this dream, I've been recently having a recurring one that feels like it might actually be an episode that hasn't aired yet, or in the very least some visualization of a future plot.

That dream goes like this:
Steven tries fusing with Peridot, but they get struck by lightning during it, which messes it up somehow and causes them to separate. Afterward, Peri begins acting strange/different and an oddly green-hued thunderstorm can be seen approaching the city.

Overall it feels like there's some sort of rising tension, the kind you start feeling when you've made a big mistake, so it has to do with a substantial event that wasn't supposed to happen, but is happening anyway. There's scenes of a hospital being struck by lightning during a blackout, causing the entire city to surge and glow with electricity, the strangest part of the dream though is this mysterious blonde haired little girl that appears to play a very major part in it.

Shit, I had hoped it was a creepy porn story of you masturbating to Steven's face or something…

Not every dream has to be a wet dream, user

This is some existential, "Allegory of the Cave" shit.

That's the funny part

I barely watch any TV at all and I don't watch any news

What the fuck? Do you get off on thinking on cumming all over Steven's face?
Shit isn't supposed to be hot, is supposed to be funny, like a nightmare.

When I was 12 I used to have wet dreams with Cindy from Jimmy Neutron, but I never could make the sexual scene I wanted to make, forcing them to do the act in my dreams just deformed them as if pulling them in position stretched them like clay.
Shit was hilarious the next morning.

Yeah, you were a child or what the Japanese call a bachelor, your parents plopped you in front of the TV with the understanding you'd grow out of the brainwashing as an adult.

Not really. I discovered imageboards.

It is me? or this wreck of a show has lost the plot and the pace? it just feels like it goes on for forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjMYCnI5kz0

You know what's fucking amazing? Despite being a private citizen who is well overweight and is never established to have any survival skills let alone combat skills, she's completely capable of single handedly killing a gem monster (who is invisible, by the way) with nothing more than a wooden spear.

How can someone be this wrong?

Reminder that Saddie's height is the same as Lars' crotch. Imagine that she can just unzip your dick and suck it right there, without bending or anything.

Britbongs are cancer.

Well, she is able to keep the store while Lars fucks around, although when he left she had a hard time.

A good pirate never takes another person's property!

Well, I'm glad that pedophile is cured but I'm not sure he should be hanging out with little girls five fucking seconds after completing treatment. That's like handing a beer to someone who just got out of rehab.

It doesn't work like that, user.

I've also drawn this mystery blonde girl if any of you want to know what she looks like

He's in a better place now user.

Pain user died? What happened?

Have you been living under a rock, user? That happened forever ago. He had cancer or some shit.

How fucked was the release schedule for this show that it took 2 years just to get to season 2?

It's why I dropped the show. The stupid bullshit was getting really bad around when Peridot joined the team, so after another one of their frequent hiatuses, I just forgot the show existed and I haven't seen or heard anyone talking about it outside of this thread.
Then I went off to watch actual anime instead of western faux-anime garbage.

How did you survive season 1?

May his soul rest in piece.

yuck

There's actually one that's also about gems, which is better and somehow both more progressive and less obnoxious about it.

Im pretty sure there's more than one.

Can someone post pain Anons' flag.

You are right cartoons are fucking horrible and very ugly.

Holla Forums stop talking to yourself.

The release schedule wasn't even bad back then, season 1 had like 50 episodes since that was before CN cracked down on that shit

Well it gives me an excuse to shill E;R's video on this. Still waiting for his next upload.

It was never revealed exactly what he had, but someone jumped to the conclusion that it was ass cancer and we ran with it. I refuse to believe he's dead. I saw a post on /strek/ once that reminded me a lot of him. I think his medical condition just kept him out of things for so long that he metokured himself and went back to being a regular user once the crisis was over.

Life is Strange 2 and The Last Jedi came and went without a peep from the Edgy;Retard. He dead.

Steven's penis??

PLAGIARISM

Hey Holla Forums check out my gemsona!

That's really appropriate and probably the first time I liked that meme.

Please also to be checkings mine gemsona out.
Gem is in penis.

WARNING: cuckchan present ITT

According to his recent Twitter postings, he's already finished his TLJ video and it should be up sometime today maybe. He's also allegedly working on a Death Note 2017 video.

He did in fact upload. It was a good video. He mixed it up with the jokes, and his editing was on point as always. There was a point where he said something to the effect of “I’m not actually racist.” But then he went on to paraphrase Mein Kampf two minutes later. I think he’s trying to move on without alienating his existing fans.

He said Rey-cist, it was a pun.

Of all the long-form critique videos for Steven Universe, and there are a ton of them, I like this one the most.. Because he actually calls out the staff behind this show for the bunch of pedophilic, mentally unstable, talentless degenerates that they actually are. He also doesn't do that whole song and dance where he sets up the whole thing by first prefacing it with how much he actually likes the show and how he thinks its great. He shits all over it and says he hates it and then backs it all up with 45 minutes of his appraisals and opinions on the show.

Even better simply put he points out something I had heard nobody say that, so I thought I would be forced to make a video about:

Shitty Shows attract shitty fandoms.

People talk shit about the SU fandom like its this sad and spontaneous manifestation when cancer breeds cancer.
I think 99.5% of all fandoms are terrible (and the 0.5% are merely cringeworthy) but they clearly range in level of dickery.
And guess what, SU attracts this kind of personality perfectly despite outwardly preaching "Peace".

Superior DIAMOND

I have heard that the whole crew is miserable and even some crazy tranny who is the epitome of tumblr could not deal with the sjw bullshit and toxic nature of the staff. It's been said that Sugar is a miserable self centered cunt and her "partner" Ian is more or less her bitch and is also an insufferable piece of shit.

E;R is certified Holla Forumslack mate, pun aside you are autistic for thinking he would apologize.

I know that feel, Holla Forumsagrant.

Legend of Mana was my shit back in the day.

….. Shit. How could I have missed this?

That's an Anime girl user, aka "Waifu"

I'm surprised that never mentioned the worst offense.

el diamante extinguida

motherfucker

Has anyone mentioned yet that everything about Lapis from here design to her powers is directly stolen from an anime from 1967.

Holy shit this is so hard to follow.

This is also a pretty good video.

After watching It everything about how bad this show is made prefect sense, They literally think of artsy fartsy moments first and then bullshit the writing to get to those moments second.

The reason why nothing in the show make any sense is because they is no plan for any of the plot what so ever.

I didn't notice it was already posted

Reminder that everyone at Trigger unironically loves SU.

twitter.com/trigger_inc/status/970031564737449985

fucking why? It's an anime for people that don't like anime.

I have no idea.

Aliens that are named after and look like gemstones come to the world to fight monsters, can combine with something called fusion to become stronger and gives them a new name and appearance as they do it, with their leaders being diamonds? Eh, YuGiOh did it first back in 2010. But it's totally different: instead of how Garnet and Sapphire fuse to form Ruby in the card game, Ruby and Sapphire fuse to form Garnet so it's totally different!

Not to mention Jasper's design and voice was ripped off from some character from Record of Lodoss War and is basically a female Vegeta, specifically her role as the show's only recurring antagonist and her referring to Steven as Rose, just like how Vegeta refers to Goku as Kakkarot.

(Sekai Ichi)

When the fuck are they making an animu about the Yu-Gi-Oh! monsters themselves.

PLAGIARISM

Gems are literal ripoffs of Jumi from Legend of Mana.

I can actually blame Trigger staff watching SU as the reason their writing has gone nosedive.
I mean, Little Witch Academia was still fun and good but it was their worst work yet and had many wrong decision making script wise when not being shitty was easily avoidable.

So Little Witch Academia is literally Harry Potter getting the Ghostbusters treatment.

I disagree, Trigger has always been about flash and (mostly) great animation over complex narratives. From Inferno Cop to Kill la Kill, to even their most recent show Darling in the EVA, their plotlines have always been bog standard. If Sucrose and her toxic ilk really WERE responsible for Trigger's downfall, the usually stunning animation would be the first thing to go. Though I do agree with you on LWA, fun and colourful with plenty of comfy, but too aimless and unfocused.

Nah, it's not the animation or art you need to worry about, it's Sugar's ideology. If they are truly getting buddy-buddy with western cartoonists you can bet they'll eventually get pozzed.

I wouldn't worry, there's so much fluff I think its mathematically impossible for the whole medium to get pozzed.
Though there was very little fan service for all these 16yo characters that honest to god I thought they were 12 for until it was pointed out to me because of their character designs.

Although despite being SU I actually haven't heard of Sugar sperging on twitter like 95% of the rest of the people with the same ideology working in the industry, ironically it seems like she's one of the least autistic ones.

STANDING

She even fucking plagiarizes memes. The very first second of the second intro shows a nigger going
WE

They say that there was no intention of genocide, just expulsion, and that the deaths were by shortages and spread if plague, caused by the destruction of infrastructure. The bodycount I believe was of around 300.000, including non-jews, as poles or fags.

So the "Holocaust", as a genocide didn't happen, but prisoners did die, and jews were rounded up in prison camps.

Really I don't see why people think it didn't happen, really 6M people isn't that much people neither is hard to gather them when you get the trucks. 6M people is just a fraction of the population of a big city even then, and 6M in five years is 1.2M per year, if you count that at least a third of all the six million where killed for being polish, even if we imply the rest were jews that's about 800,000 deaths per year from 1939 to 1944 from those 800,000 deaths, a good chunk died in the ghettos not in the ovens, others killed themselves and all the family and probably another good chunk faked their deaths and changed their names then escaped Germany, adding to the death toll.
I'm not saying it isn't tragic, just that the reason that it looks so awful is because the jews have always had small numbers (a recent census puts them at 14M min, 23M Max) because a Jew should only marry a Jew rule that was obeyed until after the war so a cut like that is more noticeable than 18 million Chinese people dying of famine.

The official count is six million jews, five million others, eleven million total.

Also, officially the death camps were operative for six years since 1939 until defeat.

In Hitler's Mein Kampf he called for the extermination of the rats (read Jews)

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial#Evidence_for_the_Holocaust

Holocaust denial on my Holla Forums? Moar likely than you think!

If it wasn't Germany it would've been put on Russia. Some nation had to take the blame and give jews their precious victim status.

Jewish population according to World Almanac 1933 and 1948 . Do the math.

I've been waiting a long time to post this gif.

Look at all the new cartoon network shows coming up.

OK KO (not new anymore) is made by Sugar's bull.

and Craig of the Creek is made by some SU expats. There was another show coming up that is also by SU expats.

Seems like Steven universe is hemorrhaging "talent" lately. Plus that one crazy tranny who said that the whole work environment is full of toxic shit, with Sugar being the center of that toxic whirlpool.

It's rumored that SU isnt cancelled because Sugar has really REALLY good lawyers and Cartoon Network at the time when they signed the show, were desperate to sign on a new trendy show, and she came from Adventure Time, which was their fucking bread and butter in 2013. That they agreed to whatever terms she wanted, and now they are obligated to let the show finish. They dont even offer it as part of their promos anymore. It's now just a thing they have.

Let that also sink in for a minute. It started in 2013.

It's now 2018. 5 fucking years. There are shows that aired for a year that have pumped out far more episodes with better quality in the fucking 1990s. This is like a show made in 1993 still not reaching a conclusion in 1998, or a 2003 show not going anywhere and still on the air in 2008.

it's a long fucking time for a cartoon series. Our only hope is that it's a 5 year contract and they can finally can it.

Oh, and let's point out the elephant in the room:

The crew on Steven Universe only write and do storyboards on what is a very basic plot wrapped around LGBT propaganda and cultural references. It's like a gay family guy with no humor.

All animated by Korean animation houses that can pump out episodes in less than a week.

They arent even the ones who do the actual hard work. Anyone on this board could take over writing this shitshow, and fix everything wrong with it.

Attached: 5afe1e5554741dcf3bb0fe290eb300333200e2be2e8130165c4c0ff924858dcf.jpg (870x790, 276.92K)

and so is TRIGGER anime

We need MOAR

Al-Goblino Durqaverse

Well duh, but 92% of anime is either shit or fluff anyways, be it in animation, plot or both. Really all the animus that you could name as good or even just decent belong to that 8%.
In western animation is that we don't have Chinese clothing sweatshops with animation tools in the janitor's closet by the dozens so we produce less, so even if the 92/8 law still applies it can mean sometimes that just 1 cartoon at a time wont be shit.
Is still harder than just have then in your own country if cheaper.

Have they ever explained yet why Rose started a rebellion against her own kind?

Attached: 183[1].png (1136x1434, 997.19K)

I don't think anyone even cares about this show anymore. Even the dedicated fans on their fan website seem disillusioned and disgusted by it.

I think it's getting to the poin where there are so many anime references, that people are now starting to associate general tropes found in steven universe with actual references. i.e. the whole jasper and vegeta comparison, or the tiger millionaire.

You sure do.

Please, do not let it destroy Darling in the Franxx

I want this Rose to roughly jerk me off, while spraying my inferior seed across some slut's face

When will people realize that being self-aware has lost it's touch?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.png (883x653, 419.93K)

It would be an awesome cosplay to see.

I think you mean "when will people learn that being self-referencial or breaking the fourth wall is not the same as being self aware, and is in fact generally a sign that you are NOT self aware?"

cuck

I don't get this meme. Spoonfeed pls?

Steven warp her and Lars to an island so they could relax, Sadie then hid the warp pad so they couldn't fine it. They were then trapped on that island for how ever long Sadie wanted until she could seduced Lars.

Attached: 1437386887513-0.jpg (500x377, 55.47K)

Forgot xher pic.

Attached: latest.png (796x964, 77.52K)

It's definitely as ugly as it should be. Good on Sugar for being accurate to reality.

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/976540698156720128

Like it says it is mostly just a recap of the entire series thus far narrated by Steven but it does show off new footage from upcoming episodes in some areas. Also I think they're finally letting Steven's voice sound like someone his character's age cause his voice sound different in this.

sup

Attached: 1521668318011.jpg (800x450, 27.49K)

Steven's voice actor is 20, that's ~5 years older than he was when SU launched. The directors probably realized they couldn't keep up the "I'm a goofy 8-year-old that's really 14" shit forever. It's not a bad fit, actually. He sounds soft and gentle without being over the top.

This is too easy. You don't even have to edit it.

Yo
Galo sengen

Attached: Galo Sengem.png (800x450, 110.45K)

E;R warned us about (((gems)))

Jesus fuck that cant be real.

You need to get your headdick checked.

Attached: renee-taylor-article-hoch-1-main-1476129403[1].jpg (460x356, 37.75K)

NO FUCKING WAY

Attached: 1436391498507.png (479x324, 70.55K)

Is that Barbara Streisand?

>(((gems)))
lol'd

Attached: 1415250469147.jpg (872x685, 92.49K)

This isn't even funny anymore…

Attached: legionary life.jpg (413x400, 26.1K)

Attached: 1443669381615.jpg (499x314, 54.76K)

Attached: CruJnVyVIAEN5rD.jpg (600x600, 71.87K)

My sides.

Attached: c45edd8435048f33410d8d05a9b16e7d5c38c0ed84259c1989f5bd95e94d227b.jpg (960x720, 72.8K)

There is something really strange with these proportions/ that perspective.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: stevenlet.jpg (1677x912, 269.83K)

Thank you. I needed this.

which one?

So… did an old indian woman steal the mayor office from the Mayor who's character, basically, was to be the mayor?

Some shitty Trump/Hillary crap?

during one of the bombs there was an episode called Dewey Wins where he and the Indian lady competed in an election for mayor and she won. So now the family who owns the pizza shop is now in control of the city's politics while the former mayor is now running the donut shop because Lars is a space pirate and Sadie is in a band now.

Now can they please just get back to the plot or at least do some episodes involving the gems? Remember when Steven and the Crystal Gems were supposed to be the main characters?

It's too far gone, we're trapped with townies and cockteases forever now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.19K)