Prick Wilson threatens Kek 2: no niggerball edition

60 minutes was delayed by nigger ball.
We're still looking for a new stream to get comfy and laugh at.
Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/how-fake-news-find-your-social-media-feeds/
youtube.com/watch?v=eHZFQYKRpJo
ocweekly.com/news/huntington-beach-pro-trump-march-turns-into-attack-on-anti-trump-protesters-press-7991623
exhentai.org/g/549489/bccf9685a0/
archive.fo/CiDXD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not going to watch simply due to the fact you're spamming all the boards with this garbage. Instead, I'll wait for one of a million people to upload the important parts to YouTube.

But I will report your thread.

fuck off fag, we are memeing cuck wilsons death here

see:

fuck off CBSnigger
>>>Holla Forums6895262

fuck off cernokike.

Can't wait to see what he does.

PRAISE KEK

no one asked you to

Oh no, people are interested, how dare they?

see how the Jewish mind works, fellow anons?

WILSON WILL SHIT HIS PANTS ON LIVE TV

Fuck off faggot.

REMINDER RICK WILSON DIES TODAY

that's pretty weak, Rick

Fuck you cernokike stop shilling our board.

Why are they so fucking fat

Who fucking cares about Wilson or the show he's on. This isn't a place for you social media faggots to gossip about talmudvision.

Holy shit I've been living with AdBlock so long I forgot how shit advertisements are.

THUHHGHHH THUHHHHHH MY APE MIND. . . . . OUT OF CONTROLL . . .. . I CANTR HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY MARMOSET MINDSET. .. . I CANT COTNROL I T. .. . .

Kentuckian here. Didn't watch the game, but just found out that UK lost to NC. Laughed my ass off. Maybe if we had players that were wanting an education instead of imported retard inner-city nogs wanting a stepping stone to "Muh NBA," we might have a team that doesn't fucking choke when the stakes get raised.

dubs confirm
diversity hires are bad

You mean to tell me the (((FBI))) allows (((terrorism))) to happen? Tell me more, Anderson "I take it up the Pooper" Cooper

So from what I can tell this is just CBS kvetching about Pizzagate and they don't even mention us?

I say just quietly watch it, then troll Wilson when he doesn't 'kill Kek' (because he won't).

Maybe the mass trolling will finally trigger that impending heart attack we're all causing him :')

It would be best to never mention user.

confirmed

Iv'e always wondered why the media barely ever mentions us.

You horrible hypocritical motherfuckers, I hope you all get fucked

dubs speak.

When it is on?
No I don't watch, or know anything about, fucking niggerball before you ask.

"Why would you trust the campaign?"

First smart thing Cernokike has said yet.

It's already on

Confirmed for bullycide the cuck.

Reminder that Pizzagate serves as the perfect distraction from the fact that there are massive pedo rings that don't use pizza stores as fronts.

Fix'd

So I'm guessing they're showing a story about ISIS before the Kek segment so that normalfags associate us with terrorism. Maybe that FBIanon wasn't kidding about the feds coming after channers.

"I definitely don't rape kids."

Princess Ukok needs to visit cuck wilson

they must not have much going on if that's the case.

Kinda think you post this just a little too often. Thread derailer?

Please Kek, let him refer to bronies in his segment.

By Kek, is this nigger real or some kind of rendering?

No, they're talking about the "ONLY" ISIS terror attack on us soil to: A) dismiss the mud madness in happening Europe and B) Most muslims are good, Trump's evil racist ban wouldn't stop this.

It's that he isn't smart, it's that he's a two-timing kike.

Probably real. There are some fucked up looking niggers out there.

*it's not that he isn't

MSM told normies that pizzagate was HRC personally running a child sex slave ring out of the basement of comet pizza
well no shit
lets hear about how you think DKIM was broken for hundreds of users and thousands of emails

it's real. I've seen enough niggers in my life time that look like cartoons

Oh, thanks.
Nobody could rustle up a stream I guess.

gibs link please

http:[email protected]/* *//index_2200_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

evreytime we did it got shoa'd.
who would have thought watching tv online would be so difficult

You can give that link to VLC or any other media player that supports internet streams.

Gee I wonder why the media is totally fading from relevance. Oh wait no I don't it's both full of lying kikes and difficult to consume compared to internet content.

==IT BEGINS=
FAKE NEWS THING

Sooooo much smoother, thanks guy

Eh, it's just the requisite "only if you post" images. If it wasn't the smug scythian shamaness, it'd be Ebola-chan, Ammit, or something else.

FAKE NEWS

Will this thread be blessed like the last?

PIZZARIA MAN DID NOTHING WRONG
HE WAS GOING TO SAVE CHILDREN

Cheers.
Working on VLC.

here, have a rare

RIP user

RIP Rick

I like Nora better, but Pyrrah was a close second

It was a false flag.

Honestly what is it? Is it damage control trying to salvage the ==fake news== meme we turned on them?

Or is WIlson gonna be like

because if so that is seriously low energy

Fukken saved

ishygddt

Labeling the pedo scandal as "pizzagate" has allowed faggots to easily dismiss it as crazy talk because of that one guy who entered Comet Pizza with a gun.

The CIA is still desperately flailing and trying to get their psyop back from us.

Fuck off, CIAniggers, we own it now.

I geuniely can't believe Pizzagate hasn't blown up and got mainstream yet. Cucks like PJW and Milo have a duty to spread the news among their normie flock

How long do they think they can keep up this lie? The strongest memes are the one's based on truth. In time, no matter how many memes (((they))) use to lie, the truth will be revealed

fucking jew.

I think the average person finds it hard to believe there are people evil enough to form massive pedo rings. Ignorance is bliss.

Anyone has any of those Comet Ping Ping instagram pics?

so CNN?

MUH BOTS

My stream is just talking about that nigger nightclub that shot itself up…

same

God I'm lagging so bad I'm about to say fuck it and catch the clip on jewtube later or something.

ANY STREAMS?

This is a good point, actually. Now would be a good time to flood normie media with the evidence.

Doesn´t even work for me

Just watch the stand-alone segment tbh fam

cbsnews.com/news/how-fake-news-find-your-social-media-feeds/

i got it going on VLC but it freezes after 10 seconds.

This dude is probably just naming Kek to bait people to watch his garbage. Little does he know of the fatal consequences.

shhhh, don't ruin the advertisement bucks

I wish I had enough social skills to do public speaking or youtube videos. When I speak I do so plainly without emotion, I don't do any hand things or facial expressions for the most part.

Notice that he said the bots were from Russia. He's trying to keep the narrative up.

That's exactly why they're accusing us of using bots.

THEY ALWAYS ACCUSE US OF DOING WHAT THEY ARE GUILTY OF

Not exactly. Webm related

sadly true. Though I'm sure he's aware at some level the evil the elite do, my father has fallen for the "Pizzagate is fake news" due to Alex Jones fucking up.

STREAM

lol

It's still working for me, but I don't think it's the right show.

(checked)
every time

what are any of these sites they are talking about, not once has anyone here ever read, or seen any of these sites in this segment posted here.

Kek confirms

Thanks user

I think that March 26, 2017 is officially the day the (((MSM))) corpse took its last tottering step, and finally died.

Have they namedropped Kek yet?
I just got a stream to work, pls no bully.

You haven't read Rules for Radicals, have you?

FASD
Y/N?

pastebin.com/ Jn2LfXg4

Yw newfriends

Pizzagate is reddit tier investigation.

Not yet.

muh ((fact checks))

No Kek, nothing good at all. Only worth watching for the irony value of fake news calling real news fake news.

"Oy vey you don't believe Hillary seizures were caused by pneumonia? FAKE NEWS!!!"

Of course I have.

He's not going to namedrop Kek. If he does, he'll be dead within a year.

I never heard any of these fake news stories. I guess I miss out not having kikebook.

I've seen the thing already, Kek isn't mentioned at all, Cernokike actually makes a few good points

Look at them connecting the dots for normies.
RUSSIANS HAXXORED THE ELECTION

Cernokike said one smart thing and otherwise made a lispy ass of himself, as expected.

Why the fuck does he sound like that?

They definitely made Cernokike look like a sperg – not that that would be challenging.

Because he's a jewish faggot.

Head injury?

He's twitching everywhere too, nervous as hell.

Yeah, this was probably a ploy to get 60 minutes watched by people who aren't in retirement homes

If that's the case, was what Rick said just another bait and switch tactic to get ratings for a shitty show?

DIRTY DAN THE ROUGH RIDER SCHNEIDER

that was even nothinger than I expected

Well that was anti-climatic.

Yeah, most likely. How boring.

wew

Is Thernolisp's site any good at all? At the very least it might cause a handful of people to check his site out.

Should've seen it coming.

Cuck Wilson played us.

reported, CIAnigger

(checked)

SPECIAL THANKS TRIPS

Damn it, lads.

MY report is a big fat nothing after watching 60 mins.

Is that the end of the segment?

Well it all worked. Now everyone on Holla Forums knows there is a show called 60mins and CBS is actually still on the air somewhere.

I thought both them things disappeared years ago.

Kek should kill the guy for wasting our time

Soniamdisappoint.jpg

Kojima is a prophet.

Called it. Just need digits to confirm his death. The digits in the 1st reply to the 1st thread were probably enough though.

Spin up those twitters folks, time to shame rick to death

And I didn't even have to do a webm for my report.

Order Up!!!
One nice hot slice of Parkinson's pizza sprinkled with a little abromovich. Sides include a cup of MSM tears with crispy tendies.

Why lib?

CHESS

(Checked)
Heart failure confirmed

ITS A SIGN!

Looks like a pretty bad attempt at copying the Donald to get people to visit and watch while the Don got free good publicity over support while wasting lugenpresse time thinking he'd talk about some other shit.

Main difference here is that even in his attempt to waste our time he still made himself and his other cohorts look like embarrassing wrecks of themselves.

Go buy them and play them.
Or go on youtube and watch the cutscene "movies"

LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE

4D Chess confirmed?

the nigger has a piece in her mouth. Typical niggers

Wait, that was all it was?
Well at least my grandchild isn't a nigger, Wilson you jug-eared cunt.

What kind of fucking name is that?

What's the better choice? Play it or watch it?

4d chess will kill rick wilson

WE WUZ KANGS, KWEENS, BISHIPZ, RUCKS, PAWNZ, N NITES

So I turn on 60 minutes and they're talking about chess. Did I miss the kikes coming after Holla Forums?

this chess segment is so fucking phony

WE WUZ CHESS PLAYAHS AND SHIIIIIIIIIEET

I know that CIAnigger is a Terry meme, but can anyone give me more context on it?

I just watched the cutscenes as movies on YouTube and really enjoyed them. How the fuck do guys like Kojima, Shirow, and even fucking Anno make these media that predict the future so perfectly? Or was the writing on the wall really that obvious?

Watching them on youtube will be much faster. But if you enjoy games, they're good games.

So fucking fake

This made me lolirl

FRIED RATTLESNAKE

SHIIEEET Chess was stolen by whites from our pyramids.

No, he delivered. He guaranteed views of 60 Minutes would go up, and they did. They're trying to get a feel for what can provoke us and pique our interests. They're trying to figure us out so they can handle us better in the future

No wonder no one watches this shit out side of the coasts.

no eat snek

I'd actually try rattle snake tbh

"hey little white redneck what do you like to eat. i dont know why im asking you this"

"RAADDLE SNEEEAK"

This is so fucking scripted.

How did views go up when none of us have talmudvision subscriptions and we're all watching on pirate streams?

This kid is awesome.

I'm okay with that actually.

Would you eat it?

-redneck chess kid

At the very most, they bumped their views by a few thousand if everybody on Holla Forums tuned in on cable. As far as ratings go, Holla Forums is irrelevant.

It's not bad tbh.

I doubt we were the only ones who were baited by the naming of Kek. There were definitely cuckchanners and redditors who tuned in on actual TV

Yeah, I'd give it a try. I think it would be better battered and fried though.

Is it anything like eel? I like eel a lot.

Do you even stop and think before you write something? Because you really should.

Is this what talmud vision is liek now?

How are they going count ratings from re-streamers? No one here actually has access to a legit source for CBS.

Yes. Avoid it at all cost

Who the fuck has cable here?

MUH GRADEZ WNT UP AND SHEET,

BITCH

This is what talmudvision has always been like. You didn't notice it sooner because you were accustomed to it.

After you stop watching it for a while, the pozz becomes very apparent. This is why people who stop watching TV are so often smug about it. They realize just how fucking shitty it is.

Nobody of course. But even if we all did, their ratings would hardly rise.

WE WUZ CHESS KANGZ N SHIT DESTROY WHITEY

You're telling me none of these kids have a fucking xbox at home? Or a sister/cousin to fuck?

In chess white goes first.

But we watched CBS through bootleg internet streams.

who ever loses has to please the opponent

what the heck is going on

check'd and kek'd

I rather like that red queen.

No stepping on them either

AYO HOL UP

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

The irony is that they've already lost, they just don't know it yet.

>you will never send their soul to the shadow realm

yes. It tastes like chewy chicken

Now they're talking about muh Russia again.

I legitimately miss Andy Rooney

Oh boy time for our daily anti-russia propoganda

Here we go

It only seems to work on the most severely-retarded Boomers reliving their fantasies of the Cold War. I don't think even young liberals believe them or care.

THAT WAS IT?

wtf is going on?
did we get rused?

Did they say Kek?

D-did we get trolled?

No. They tried to pull a ruse but made themselves look like even bigger retards in the process. It's still a win for us.

Looks like it

Fucking Rick Wilson actually pulled one over on us. We should all suckstart a shotgun for this one.

Only if wasting our ample neet time is trolling.

I don't know why but I suddenly want to play chess

you can end that defeatist cuck talk at any moment user.

He's afraid of Kek now

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN LITTLE NIGLET WAS ACTUALLY KANG WHILE PLAYING 1488D CHESS?

This was an operation to inflate 60 Minutes' ratings

Sorta

I feel just slightly annoyed.

Remember when Trump said he was going to address the birther issue, baiting MSM to cover it, only to have him be praised by several military generals? Rick basically stole that bait tactic and tried to use it to boost his ratings.

kek.

On a different note, here's a reporter who's salty, salty, salty, salty about the Huntington Beach Trump rally.

ocweekly.com/news/huntington-beach-pro-trump-march-turns-into-attack-on-anti-trump-protesters-press-7991623

Who is this sperm spinner?

Eh. Well played I guess.

exhentai.org/g/549489/bccf9685a0/

just memeing fam

Someone tweet him this video

This is an SS doujin isn't it?

Having done time, I have plenty of nigger-chess moments (you're forced to play with them because often you are the only white person out of a group of 20)

This last part rings true, like the dumb nigger refugees trying to climb on the ship repeatedly and drowning in that one video.

If you get a dindu into a pressure situation with no easy solution (one they cant just run/flail their fists out of) they malfunction like a robot walking into a corner

Thanks.

REMOVED

same, anyone have a non elitist faggotpanda linkl?

Disgusting reporter either doesn't know the ISIS logo or doesn't care to tell the truth.

Just google the the link minus the 'exhentai,org/' part

Seriously nigger it takes less than 10 minutes to get past the sadpanda

I have to hand it to him, even though this was an attempt at a hit job it failed pretty miserably, and thernmowitch actually kind of destroyed them.

I mean I tend to try and look stuff up from multiple sources. While it is true garbage in will return garbage out, looking at multiple news sources can be useful.
I try and look here and see what other people say on twitter, youtube, and some newspapers/online media.
Almost all of it is opinionated so it's hard to get any semblance of the truth, but if you dig deep enough you can sometimes spot the inconsistencies in MSM narratives, or find raw information that hasn't been tampered with.
I feel like that was why I knew a lot of the Russia hacked our democracy narrative was bunk. e.g. when John Podesta was going on about how a Trump Organization server and a Russian Bank's sever were communicating together. When in reality they were just doing DNS lookups at similar times. And not only that, the person who published the story might have been trying to fake a connection of Trump to Russians.

tl;dr I think a lot of millennials will do similar things, they don't believe everything they read, and like to seek out information for themselves.

Oh boy, you're in for a surprise

It futa degeneracy anyway.

I take it this was a total let down?

Man I was sad when /d/ became nothing but all /d/ickgirls all the time.

Unless you like niggers playing chess, pretty much.

Boomers' childlike faith in american institutions is both pathetic and adorable at once.

You're not missing much, it's futa

Nevermind, it's futashit.

Was this all just Rick Wilson trying to get back at us for making him leak that Trump piss fanfic?

see

No I don't like niggers playing chess

also

Is it me or is that template face doing the white power?

Peasant

he made an attempt

I have to say Rick played this one well, I wonder if he did so by accident or if he actually thought this out.

Rick Wilson is either wildly delusional or has absurdly low standards.

So it was fucking nothing? Oh there's a surprise…

He probably thought he had nothing to lose. Time will tell.

I didn't watch it. Too busy masturbating to anime.

BY AMMIT MAY JUSTICE BE DELIVERED

niggers would be too busy trying to find a way to stab you with a chess piece and make off with your wallet. They can't into economics, agriculture, societal or cultural advancement.

oh boy

archive.fo/CiDXD
Ask and you shall receive, my child

I look forward to the day Rick Wilson finally croaks. Then on his gravestone there'll be an image of pepe taped on

Kek will strike down this nonbeliever with ass cancer.

Thanks buddy, saved it

you're a shitskin faggot. kill yourself.
when are we going to IP block the shitskin countries?

Rick WIlson is going to meet his fate in a bizarre and tragically comic way.

I do not curse, I merely foretell.

LOL

TICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICK

I'm Mike Wallace
I'm Steve Kroft
I'm Mike Thernovitch. All these and Rick Wilson preps the bull, tonight on Thixty Miniths. After Thportsball.

TICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICKTICK

even better.
the episode was only 30 minutes long instead of the usual 60 minutes.
truly the top cuck

Shit, you're right, that pinko fuck Wilson made me watch a few minutes of apehoop on and off. Put that on the list of charges.

did the patriots win

Yes, actually.

You see this shit faggot Rick Wilson. You're so irrelevant we don't even care enough to troll anymore.

I haven't even bothered to look at his twitter, I would suggest others do the same.

why arent you saging this shit thread?

are you braindead?

Why would you ask that?

Does anyone have full video?

It was so much nothing, nobody even bothered to save let alone webm
u should be saging

Was there anything pepe/kek related?

read the thread

Here's an upboat so you learn not to be so cocky m80.

This isn't cuckchan faggot. "Read the thread" is perfectly valid advice.

requesting anchor/bumplock on this thread

What? Can you clarify?

Its probably Rick. He got tired of listening to his wife in the next room getting fucked. So he jumped on to check out this thread

AMA

Truly colossal faggotry. I hope kampfy does something right for once and bans you.

Your mods are no match for Rick!

in the slim chance you really are that retard:
What would piss you off more?

If someone kept plastering pepe stickers on my tombstone.

Why am I not surprised?

THE MEMES
H
E

M
E
M
E
S

I just looked up queen Elizabeth jewish and found a pic of her at 7yo, shes in the middle.

Fuck it if we're all here anyway I'll bump. Plus my last post was OC.

To all these ridiculous claims of Russian hackers, why does nobody destroy the narrative and simply ask 'why would Russia hack our elections anyway?'

Then proceed to keep asking why at every non answer they give till the libshits break down and realise they don't have any genuine answer.

To lift muh sanctions and let Hitler 2 Putin Boogaloo holocaust the Crimea unpunished

Oh, tell me someone gave him the proper response.

anyone have the picture or story behind the time 60 minutes showed finnish kids as russian hackers?

he's controlled op, so him getting views is a negative. He's the safety pressure valve.

False flag.

By pure cohencidence the only camera facing that street was turned away shortly before it happened & by pure cohencidence some "news" anchor happened to be at a nearby house to record the arrest taking place in perfect view in the dead center of an adjacent intersection. Also by pure cohencidence the guy arrested was an actor. The Comet Ping Pong gunman arrest was the most staged shit since Sandy Hoax.

Doesn't top SH though. All they needed was to hand out name tags, evacuate the same people multiple times, have time to set up potable toilets, run FEMA "drills" in the area at the same time, have partial dash cam footage which timecodes that don't line up with official story times & have flashing signs in the background reminding the crisis actors to check in.

If I see that fucking cat one more time…

Why are you hanging out with niggers?

I hope you autists understand wilson is trying to social justice bait you into watching pbs for old people. Ignore em boys.