Things Not Possible in Multi-Cultural Societies

We can't have nice things like this in Afrimerica because who the hell wants a train load of thieves delivered right to your apartment.

who the fuck would want a train go through their house ?

Busy people who can put those precious minutes walking to the train station to better use.

It's called a hive.

ant people, ie, gooks

thats bullshit, goys lives in cages, humans lives in houses with land

That shit must be massively obnoxious every time a train passes through. Say goodbye to sleep, you fuckwit.

At first I thought it would be cool, then I realized that it would probably be loud, and the passengers would cause a ruckus outside my door.

Would probably be less of an issue without non-whites. Plus Asian countries are really, really fake polite so naturally they'd be super quiet getting off the train.

The term domestication doesn't to justice to this state.

The term domestication doesn't do justice to this state.

It's the chinese shill, again.

This. I want the freedom to get on my 20 galons per centimeter truck and do a 30 minute drive around my freedom highway over to my freedom job while I open carry my freedom gun in my free country of freedom. Fuck convenient, but intrusive trains!

A powerful economy, a strong dollar-bill, trustworthy corporations, good fastfood, healthy entertainment, Capitalism is fucking ruined by the Multicult.

this. neighbours doing laundry late is bad enough, without this shit shaking my goddamn core.

Forget the noise, what if the fucking thing derails? Oops, sorry stupid goyim, our retarded architecture just killed a good chunk of the building's residents and all of the passengers!

Big deal, it'll collapse worse than that other train they made.

Hang yourself.

Now thats lazy…

like working more

Holla Forums has a… "(((public transport shill)))"? Since when? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things?!

He appears in every thread about vehicles, city/town planning, and topics like this one.

(and you're replying to him)

>>>/killyourself/

You doubt Chinese Engineering, American filth? Clearly China has the best engineers, they've obviously thought these things through.

t. Commie

Fuck that, I want one of these! but made by Tesla no bully

Calm your autism.

Clearly.

I guess private transport is good if it's electric and 100% controlled in where you're allowed to drive it in your mind, Shekelberg?

Yes, it's the Catholic guy again. It's always train and Catholicism.

The Tanjin Explosion was a nuclear event. I don't know why or (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((who)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) did it, but you can clearly see the scintillation and flash on the camera before the huge crater is made in the ground in a flash of light.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ever?!

Those two things are not even remotely related, I think you guys are getting trolled by a persistent goon.

Got any candy in there?

he wants to fite people in every thread, he's like sperggook kinda

You only further reveal yourself.

new york is a jewish shithole, fuck there are more jews in there than tel-aviv and the polish-lithuanian commonwealth combined

Woah dude, holy shit.

Did someone say train thread?

You've been found out.

I know what you're saying. But there is a difference between having public transport, and having a fucking screaming train running directly inside your building at all hours of the day and night.
Have you ever lived even somewhat close to train tracks ? I imagine the building is vacant half the time because the occupants are constantly killing themselves.

He truly was one of us.

The hell is going on.

user, maybe it's not obvious because of the times we are living in, but I wasn't justifying this. It was a hyperbole of what I wanted which is just to drive my damn car.
This guy has been so scared by "catholic train public transport guy" that apparently anyone is that guy now.
I don't want a train in my fucking living room, I don't want trains in my house or anywhere near. I actually want to drive my car!

The amount of implications in this thread is staggering!

What a gay.

and i want you to uninstall your web browser

You are a fucking idiot, we've had this thread many times already. Kill yourself

I live only a few hundred yards from a CSX railroad. You get used to it. If the sound of an earth shattering diesel powered, mile long rape machine is comforting background noise I could easily deal with a little electric light rail.

Riding mass transit… fucking EWWW.

What you don't have in a multishitshow, is consensus. Thus, there is little to no progress. Everyone is a special snowflake who wants something different and only for themselves. China is going to rekt everyone and make them their bitch. They have numbers, no poz, are blood thirsty, pissed about the past, just on and on. Sorry for the black pill moment but everyday that leftists don't hang from lamp posts we fall further behind.

You forgot that, due to infamous population control measures colliding with a cultural bias for males they now have 22 million more men than women and nothing to do with them except for now to have them try and fuck africans into a race of something slightly less stupid.

aka amerifats with motorized karts.

Seems pretty cool.

lets not go to far here, you don't lose every war for four hundred years straight for no reason

If part of the joke is the cost for the checkup, it really isn't all that bad here. I went to Europe and food is expensive there–in particular fast food. America, the place to get cheap, delicious, not necessarily healthy, food.

Was he all fucked up on amphetamines?

Chinese aren't fake polite. They are disgusting and will just spit all over the place and yell at you.

Probably. They gave that stuff out like candy back then.

Obvious Europoor false flag posting

We use freedom units here in freedom land.

That's footage of him at the Olympics. The rocking may be a little excessive, but he was just very excited. Hitler was a very passionate man.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

I know we have a name/avatarfag problem but I don't think I've seen this guy yet.

Would suck to live in the floor right under that thing.

I dont give a fuck if you are a shill, this right here is the truth

odd thread.

I know physically who the guy is that does it, he lived in Japan and is a huge weeb Catholic and is obsessed with trains.

That's where Elwood Blues lives.

Mass transit kills everything it touches in Maryland. Baltimore nigger delivery service.

He was a drug addict you delusional spergs

fuck off KIKE

And he also had only 1 testicle, yeah? And was a secret homosexual and no woman liked him so he had to make do with Eva who only wanted his money and he was also half jew, right?

China is trash, go fuck yourself

Is this sped up a little bit?

It's hard to go on sometimes

Almost certainly.

And before you sperg and say I'm claiming Singapore is great and perfect and we should be like them, I'm not. I'm only saying your premise/thread is wrong and stupid.

lol

B-but DUDE PERSUASION LMAO guy just said in his most recent video, "Diversity is our strength… It's the only way we're going to survive in this world."

When asked whether deportations of illegal aliens would reduce violent crime, he responded by saying that it's just people, brah. Deport all the Methodists, and you'll reduce crime! Whaddya know.

youtu.be/tfkaso0jezQ

We all want things. But part of building a great nation is sacrifice for the common good.

it's not possible to go on the train without it smelling like niggers in poop in a muticultural society.
I'm sick of going downtown and dealing with niggers and then going to the bus station full of pahjeets.
MAKE THEM GO AWAY

who is this spunk punk

Its only a shitty thing thanks tk niggers….and deurbanization. Which happened because of niggers

yeah, a lot of footage from back then is a little sped up.
Also, to everyone saying he looks all jacked up on meth, he is probably stone cold sober there. Its most likely just a tick that some people have to move around when they are worked up about something. Like tapping your foot, or when a woman plays with her hair.

That game sucked and you know it.

It's a miracle you're alive.

Yep, the busses are only a backup for when the car isn't working and are more expensive anyways

He also was a Vegetarian who routinely sacrificed Animals

Detecting nuclear explosions is trivial with equipment costing less than $1000. Not saying it was not deliberate but I really doubt it was nuclear, even tactical nuke.

A train stop was added to where my parents live a couple of years ago. When it happened I told them to sell their property before the train stop opens up. I told them blacks will take the train there, commit crime then take the train back. They said it'll be fine the train stop will increase their property value.

As soon as the trains started running there crime spiked tremendously, property values plummeted, whites scrambled to move out and sell and Jews bought up the properties and rented them out for section 8 and moved in niggers. The whole place was destroyed in couple of years and consumed by the jungle.

Massive modern Cities are degenerate thus all forms of transportation that allow for their cancerous growth are degenerate. Trains should go from town to town not inside a city. Internal combustion engines should be for military vehicles and construction not personal transport. The proper personal transport of aryans had always been and will always be the horse. Fuel efficient and portable, reliant, brave, and loyal, the horse is the ultimate vehicle for the Volkish man of yesterday, today and tomorrow.

You can't take apart a means of transport from its context.
What I'm saying is horses produce manure and there's no use or disposal for said manure in the concrete jungle, making it stink more than it already does. They also require stables, grass and hay. Cities in means horses out.

You may have missed the first part so let me reiterate and expand… cities are degenerate and need to be destroyed. No cities, no concrete jungle, no worries.
It must all be brought down into rubble if we are to survive.
T. Cityfag.

This sounds super comfy

This guy gets it.

My great-great grandfather raised horses. So I'm told … I hope that one day we can return to the country-side.

Didn't he have Parkinson's disease?

(checked)
Honestly there has been so much speculation about Hitler's health and mental wellbeing, especially by the Jews that we will probably never know for sure. It's like the holocaust, the closest we can come to the truth is proof that the mainstream narrative is a lie.

- It discourages the nationalism from growing.
- It increased social conflicts.
- Dumbing the people down
- Supress free and gifted thinkers.
- Promote racemixing.
- More mentally sick racemixed.
- More taxes to fund welfare instead of technology and science.
- Can't walk safely around the niggers due to the chimpout.
- More people with genetic disorders.
- Extremely dangerous to the fascists and nationalists.
- s j w headaches.
- Children are the government's property.

Now try the opposite of the con list and you shall see the things we cannot have.

It's true, the lack of traitors hanging from lampposts is the greatest problem of our age.

But I want all those opposite things. :(

Me too, we must teach our children to be racially aware for the sake of our white race or we will be gone forever.

Looks shooped

I was with you until horses. Cycling+walking are the correct answer here.

serious question, are you on the spectrum and have you ever touched a vagina?

My body is ready chyna

Holy fuck could you imagine that shit going through your house every god damn day. I mean if rent was 30 dollars sure, but honestly fuck that. I dont want to be woken up by a massive track being slid on by massive blocks of steel as it releases more noisy fuckers.

Yeah, must be pretty noisy lol.

I wonder what the rent is on the 5th floor

Implying that fucker isn't running laps every 40 mins

It's a monorail. It's probably not very loud.

1 horse need 5 acres of land to feed it.
100 people need 5 acres of land to feed them.

So for every 1 horse you have, you need 5 more acres of land or 100 less people.
There's a reason why don't uses horses much anymore.

Bicycles don't leave horse shit everywhere and are the most energy efficient machine ever made.

What about bicycles that wind up a spring and later you can release the spring to produce thrust? Didn't think about that one did you?

I call horseshit unless these people are starving vegans.

Do you even trophic pyramid? Meat takes at least ten times more calories to produce than grass and eggs/dairy about a hundred times more.

I saw City of God for the first time yesterday. I guess that is what the jews have in store for us in America: Brazil with even worse conditions. We won't let it happen and God will intervene to stop it from happening here.

First, I wouldn't call that an apartment. Second, that's china so I can guarantee you that they are getting thieves delivered to their homes (people will literally run off with your child and pretend you're a kidnapper a literal minute later.) Third we don't have shit like that because, in civilized America, people live in houses.

Wrong. Kikery and degeneration if followed with the rise of nationalism as reaction. If kikes wouldn't have occupied Germany during Weimar Republic Hitler wouldn't have rise. If kikes didn't occupy Spain during the Second Republic Franco wouldn't have rise. And the list goes on.

God only laughs.. and plays with you. He doesn't give a fuck. He's much closer to Crom than Jeebus.

I suppose i should change that to plural. It is now officially plural.

It honestly looks like he's watching a horse race and getting into it. He's clearly at some kind of stadium.

Shhh, vegans are just bad people who need some way to feel good about themselves. Thus they pretend to care about animals and the planet. You ever meet a vegan who wasn't a pushy annoying, mean or outright arrogant person? Trying to lord over you about how much better they are that adhere to some diet.

slow it down to around 67% where the people in the background look natural. He looks very antsy, who knows why though. Might just be burning off some adrenaline

Not that know of and yes I have.