Milkman showcasing the mental health problems of vegans and veganism's ties to the NWO

Really makes me fucking disturbed tbh famalamas. Discuss.

Is this a raid?

You tell me, schlomo.

webm at least you fuck

Milkman is our guy. If your ass is so ravaged, do it yourself faggot.

Here's milkman eating raw cow brains.

Take the rotten meat pill

That actually made my mouth water. Does this dude just only eat meat or something? That had to be at least 150 dollars worth of meat.

Someone said he had some kind of problem and he had to have a special diet.

fuck off cuckchan if you don't know basic rule of this place fucking lurk moar and never post again.
NIGGER

I don't think what you guys are trying to do is going to work, move along home now.

Milk is right on just about everything, they'll have us eating insects as a protein source because of cow farts. Meanwhile the bio-availability of said insect proteins for humans is horrendous. Worse off the waste type feed said insects would consume to make it economically viable makes the protein quantity and availability even worse off. I guarantee you they'll feed the insects a quality protein initially, pump them up, show fantastic conversion results to sell it better to the large population of herd cattle out there.
This whole agenda is to keep people paranoid on their toes for the most part, gain control over them in their state of confusion. Imagine some idiot pooping and crying while flushing the toilet thinking he's destroying the eco system, said idiot turns on tv and it's a fat fuck like Albutt Bore pushing climate change gas tokens, an easy sell to the crying fool. Basically it turns into a lifestyle ideology, always thinking whatever you do is bad for the environment and you're stuck wasting time for the profit and gain in power the useful eco idiots will give charlatans like Albutt bore.

Is his problem Crohn's disease? You see that a lot in racial kikes.

From what i remember, veganism ruined his health to the point it very nearly killed him, and now he has to eat shitloads of protein and drink amish whole milk to be able to function. Now he educates people about (((their))) lies & shilling for veganism and the unhealthy processed shit (((they))) give to us goyim for nourishment.

Unlike you Moshe, i know dowloading the video is for the (((media))) and e-celebs such as Sargon of Mossad. Milkman is 110% our guy, and provides good and educational content, which is why you're kwetching like the rat you are. SAD!

Some people genuinely don't want to eat meat or consume animal products. If they don't, it's up to them. Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian. As far as I know the only government in history to make vegetarianism illegal was the Soviet Union.

How would any of us go about verifying this in any way?

He also tweaked meth. Wtf, i love hard drugs now!

Hitler is not the end-all be-all of nationalism, neither is he a god. He too made mistakes, the most horrendous of which was being an anti-smoking manchild.

Oh, you. It's amazing how quickly they break down on this subject.

WTF is this shit? Some new eceleb? Why the fuuuuuuuuck would I care what some Jewtuber is eating?

Eceleb shit is the first step towards topic dilution and the removal of real discussion on a board.

Those who identify with these content creators feel driven to defend said creators across all topics. Thus driving a wedge into a community around a known member or outside persona.
At which point infighting takes hold and division tactics work much more easily.

Look to the history of gamer gate and the role Eceleb played during that. The enemy play to win and we aren't even playing the game.

Drink bleach nigger.

Neck yourself nigger.

Truly show you're not from here.
Will spoonfeed you nigger this one fukkin time before you crawl to lurk. Fuckin rule of this place is webm that shit nigger. you're a faggot cuckchanner deal with it.
cuckchan meme
>>>/hwndu/

Don't forget to mention prescription drugs.
Those twist the minds and are used to make you independent on the system.

Methamphetamine (pervitin) was widely used by the Germans, including the top brass, including Hitler. Why would i, a non-German cuckold myself by worshipping an Austrian manlet with bad breath, no sense of humor, and who fucked up the eastern front by constantly fucking with his generals despite being a mere corporal in his hard drug induced schizophrenia? I can appreciate what ol' Adolf did to Germany and his intellectualism, but i'm not going to pretend he was some sort of untainted perfect god walking among men.

Better get my shades, i'm blinded by all of this fucking projection.

Dependent*

funny how you say that, because I know someone who is Jewish and both her and her son have Chron's. The weird thing is that she's not ethnically jewish but she converted a few years back, gave birth to her son, he got chron's and then just a couple of years ago, she got diagnosed with the disease too…maybe she got cursed?

Not everyone who gets Crohn's disease is a racial jew, it's just significantly more prevalent in them. She could also have kike genes floating around from quite a ways back in the family tree.

I know what you mean, had a bad case of GERD. No amount of pharmaceuticals worked for my GERD, was on them for over 2 years, turned to a natural remedy and it worked though.

The fuck is GERD?

Heart burn, they call it a disease nowadays.

I get

Reminds me of them giving sipro for fucking ear infections when acetic acid solutions work fine without the use of drug that can kill your hearing. That dig was for anthrax, but now they give it for small scrapes creating resistant strains.

The claim he was a vegetarian is also false faggot.