Hey Holla Forums how much would we rape on the track?

Hey Holla Forums how much would we rape on the track?

That shit was too much fun

With those trips, I'll drive. You shoot.

Why not? That seem like it would be fun to see.

What if we do that AND have an user voice Holla Forums-tan and /vr/? With really angry voices?

Becsuse I don't think the other boards are interested if there's no end goal.

What vehicles would they have?

last efforts on Holla Forums was a sort of hitler mobile with an oven in the back and this for a gear shift

Holla Forums also misses the wacky races and had come up with the obvious choice of the adam west mobile, they could not decide on Holla Forumsnrad or Holla Forumsnnor so they decided to go with a slag brothers motif

I asked a Holla Forums draw thread on behalf of Holla Forums for \Holla Forums and /vr/ to be on a double dash cart

/fit/ had a cart made of weights and bars powered by hungry cardio skellingtons and a bunch of /fit/ guys just sitting on top doing nothing but knowing feels

even homosuck had a car

Holla Forums thought theirs was brilliant but was utter shit, because Holla Forums

I think /christian/ had a mobile church or a pope mobile

Holla Forums drawfags turned out to be the most impressive idort on the bumper

Do you want them all to sound like fags?

Heres the real question

What would our special power up be?

Something something RAGE-fueled something

I drew up Holla Forums's car myself.

/m/ also drew themselves a car, albeit it was a rouge sketch.
You'd think /m/-tan would ride a mech or something, but no. Just a car.

*rough sketch

I could have sworn they called it the holy roller or something similar

Yeah they did, I think I've got the sketch of it on my pc.

Anyone got the Landraider that /tg/ was driving?

Rage something….wasn't it that the kart propels through other racers by sheer rage fuel? Like Bullet Bill in Mario Kart?

Holla Forums was arguing for so long before they eventually settled. I think they would still fight about it today.

/cyber/ had a motorcycle in the race

where is the vivian

Cars are mechs, user

Well shit boys, I think its time we have ourselves another.

What do you anons think?

Don't forget the /k/ancer /k/opter. Was an Mi-24D propelled by two GAU-8 Avengers pointing backwards.

Wish I'd saved a picture.

I GOT YOU FAM

I don't know user, we tried to revive this twiceand it didn't work. Maybe we should try a new approach.

Whats another tournament/race style thing we could do?

the olympics or yugioh

Nice, thanks a ton.

Wut?

I remember the first but not the other ones.
Are there any other make you own racer race things out there?

Any games that can be modded easily?

Okay I'll be honest that thought did cross my head. But /a/ would probably fuckin rape everyone. The Olympics idea seems more open ended, each board makes a team and puts them in weird events we make up.

What could Holla Forums possibly even stand a chance in at the olympics?

'we' would spend all our time bitching about the wheels, post a bunch of pictures of tod Howard, then freakout about overwatch.

Then rage quit when we lose

I guess we could just tryhard with a monarch deck

Rage event?

/m/ has such an underrated board-tan.

I think they were fighting over a car design during Wacky Races

Posting some of the stuff that was missing.

If we want to do Wacky Races again then wouldn't we need an actual goal in mind or just make it all about random OC? If any of it then each of us in the thread will have to choose a board to let know that the Wacky Races are back on.

If we want to do some other new chan-wide event then it's best we talk about it. What could be something else that could get everyone going? The Wacky Races was there due to the rankings we had for boards before.

ALL OF THEM

/m/ was probly one of the last to get a board-tan

Didn't the Wacky Races push them into making a board-tan.

I'm not sure, I remember the threads of them trying to come up with one but I thought the wacky races came later than that.

I could swear that was the thread that made them make one. I know it made /cyber/ make one.

10/10 fucking finish it please.

lolwhat
/m/ has had a board-tan for years, before this site even existed. His design has actually changed a bit over the years.

Image reminds me of the jet sliger from faiz
I just finished paradise lost an hour ago, much better ending

I remember their driver was supposed to be some Medieval Knight that would swing his sword at other racers. Wasn't their special attack to fucking smite the other racers?

I think you responded to the wrong image user

A gentleman of taste.
I swear Takumi is the worst rider ever, his Jet Sliger exploded in the episode it was introduced.
The designs in 555 are pure sex, but the whole series is just plain bad.

How would I drift in a Helicopter?

I think it started out amazing, but than soon after or maybe before delta was introduced it went downhill from there. I think alot of the retcons paradise lost introduced made up for a good chunk, but there were still a lot of loose ends.

The ideas behind Delta were awesome. A female Kamen Rider so strong that it made the Orphenochs shit themselves with fear. And then, she was killed. And somehow the belt gave you Orphenochs powers. And it made you an addict.
Faiz had so many amazing concepts handled like crap, just like Wizard and Kiva.
Smart Lady is still my waifu, though.

/m/ would get slaughtered by Kaijus, though.

Deus Volt is 10/10, but if we're assuming each racer has their own unique attack, I'd save that name for that. Holy Roller is a good car name, whereas Deus Vult has connotations of attack to begin with. And that cross on the steeple could absolutely be used for some kind of lightning-based directed energy weapon.

Anyone got /tg/'s vehicle? I'm not sure if it was ever updated with our new mascot.

Nice. I may see about redrawing it. The lich should really be the one behind the wheel.

I was half expecting the /tg/ car to be a giant rolling D20 pulled by kobolds

VW beetle, no question.

I'd assume they'd use the mobile gas chamber.

Where is a kobold on their landraider anyway?

Fuck I'll try make something, don't expect a miracle though.

What's your idea user?

Oh hey, I drew that one, an another user added color, and then i added the lighting effect. It was fun.
Didn't /aniki/ have one too?