Mustache Bro Strikes Again

archive.fo/tmvmm
twitter.com/Millennial_Matt/status/845460049380212737

This time he reminds Elizabeth Warren about The Greatest Story Never Told

HAHAHAHAH

wew

It's extremely subtle, but you can tell she felt a pang of paralysing fear when she processed the sentence

her expression changed very subtlety

same guy, right?

Reminder that this imbecile cunt Warren has presidential aspirations. She is keeping a low profile so she doesn't get targeted by right-wingers. Would be usefull if we preemptively shared some information about her, just for fun…

Her reaction to this is perfect ammo against a potential Warren run. We can tell that she is paralyzed but the left will only see her as unable or unwilling to fight against the "nazi racist far right"

Really the only guy from HWNDU that gave no fucks

one based user out of all the HWNDU cancer seems about right

Yes

(checked)
Dubs confirm

It was cancer for sure. Seemed almost designed to pull people in a civnat direction. This guy was cool though, he's also the guy that Shia assaulted (Shia court appearance pending April something I think)

topkek

This man's a hero, for sure. Not to mention Kek will be the topic of discussion on 60 minutes tonight too? Wew

stop spamming 60 minutes you Jew fuck

I think you meant kike. Which is what you are, and a faggot
>>>/gasyourself/

theres three 60 minute threads up right now.
theres a number on Holla Forums as well.

I'm not going to watch simply due to the fact you're spamming all the boards with this garbage. Instead, I'll wait for one of a million people to upload the important parts to YouTube.

But I will report all 60 minute/ Kikeovich threads.

Reminds me of this moment when hillary processed the fact that she just said
after someone asked for her to be in prison.

Matt is a good guy, great character. Vid related.

CBSniggers pls leave.

also this

whho is a pussy?

Damn nigga this nigga is a kang and sheit dang nigga damn!