Early and mid game is all about finding Ciri

What

A

Bitch

Djinn wouldn't be able to find her since they use the same kind of magic as regular mages, just a lot more of it. In fact, even O'Dimm, who is literally satan, doesn't know where she is.

There's nothing wrong with being selfish, and it begs the question was it selfish after all, as she's an immortal sorceress and he's someone who can't remain monogamous.

Set them free and all that jazz.

i love yennefer

she is my waifu

shame most people dont get her and think shes just a bitch

shes actually the most loving and caring person in the games and books

i wish she was real so she could be my real wife

She's not real.

you wanna feast on my cock you disgusting little faggot fuck?

It all makes sense now

Quick question, is the game complete right now? No more patches, no more dlcs, everything is balanced?

Yeah, the official team says they have moved on. There might be a couple of bugfixes and I think that's it. Are you planning on pirating it?

There's probably gonna be at least one more patch because 1.21 fucked up some things like the horse having no tail or Geralt punching the air every time you fast-travel (which annoys the guards)

alone with ciri or bust

fuck dees hoes

I reloaded my save and instead romanced Yen, atleast I got to fuck a few qts in the expansions btu Yen really truly loves geralt

Fuckin' A, maybe now they can get around to working on Cyberpunk more

The whole romance thing was handled poorly, made me downright disappointed

Oh the ironing.

There's one plot hole that annoys me, but could actually not be a plot hole.

So during the baron quest when you decide to deal with the baby, you tell the baron to order the people to stay inside and draw a line of salt in front of their doors.

However, in another quest where you have to deal with a haunted hosue, when geralt goes inside of it he sees salt lines on the ground and says "Huh, useless supersticion"

Now this could be a plot hole OR Geralt knowigly lied to the baron's people in order to give them a false sense of security so they wouldn't panic

though it runs in the family I hear, guess your father liked to watch the local nig plough your mother

If you've read any of the books, this is Geralt's MO. He's a 'wizard's first rule' kind of guy

Wizards first rule?

The wizard's first rule is "People are stupid".

I read The Last Wish (where there is a big Djinn focus) and every other book outside of the last two, going to pick up the official translation of The Swallow's Tower some time in the near future.
The last book next year when it is finally officially translated.
Fairly recently beat Witcher 1 and am a bit of the ways into Witcher 2.
I love the ability to carry over your save.

I easily don't like Yen.

So is that wish shit seriously a fucking thing that happens in Witcher 3?
She wishes Ciri wasn't fated to Geralt?
That pisses me off crazy stupid fucking hard.

Well, I think I'm done with Witcher shit for a while.
Maybe The Swallow's Tower will motivate me to play more, but who really knows.
I suddenly give very few shits about the series at the moment.

No, she wishes Geralt and herself weren't tied together, so she can know whether they actually love each other or if it's just the Djinn fucking around.

Yen wishes for the magic that bound Geralt to her to be nullified, it has nothing to do with Ciri, she wants to see if their love for one another is something other than a djinn's doing

I have no idea why not being able to fuck your own daughter would turn you off a series completely though

Any cool new girls in dlc?

Its okay if he does it.

I don't know, I might consider buying it. I played HoS and it was certainly the best game I played in last few years

I'll wait for this then, are there any news on it though?

Anna Henrietta is a book character and she's…okay. She's pretty cool until she goes full retard. Sylvia's pretty much a cunt but I still banged her. Blood and Wine is basically the story of two people with good cause to be angry taking things waaaay too far and in the end fucking things over for everyone else.

Is that Coach?

You mean Season of Storms? You may want to avoid this one, the book was clear cash grab of author who couldn't write anything more popular that Witcher shit.

You will love it when you see that save doesn't really matter.

It's starting to get stupid. It's like women wanting to be the center of attention on overdrive.

the story in the game is just one big fanfiction, the book writer doesnt give a fuck about.

Seems to me it was Geralt's way of making the people stay the fuck out of the way. If they think the salt will protect them they'll stay in their houses and won't interfere.

Baron's baby is not a ghost though.

Not until you turn it into a lubberkin, anyway.
I burst out laughing when it popped up out of the grave; I had expected it to look like some kind of benevolent spirit but it was just the exact same thing, only a ghost.

But yeah, you're probably right. Salt won't protect you against ghosts, but if you were a raw-skinned little bleeding fetus monster would you want to be crawling around in piles of salt?

Season of Storms is pretty good.

Also The Reinevan series is very good, a shame it is not as popular.

for any of the faggots reading the books, you should just read the fan translations anyway, last i hear, the publisher skipped a damn book.

If you have no standards, then yes, it is pretty good. For every other being with working brain, Seasons is just insulting. It is actually built like a DLC, packed with everything you get from Witcher books but with shit quality the same time - fucking, oh so snappy dialogue, monster slaying, contract being more than meets the eye etc. Sapkowski is aware of games popularity and after Viper fiasco he returned to his golden cow. I am just grateful that Season is, among other things, completely pointless - it doesn't destroy already established plot by other books.

First two books were good, but the third one went to shit. It is so tryharding grimdark, along with the ending which I read as big fuck you to the reader. Yeah, I get it, the author wanted to show he is so above happy ending (yet being most famous for ripping off fairy tales). This conclusion just doesn't work, along with the main character who has no real arc.

Iv'e been wondering.

What exactly does the original author think of the games?

According to one interview, he simply doesn't give a shit. While appreciating the amount of work put into games, he does not perceive games as a alternate story or sequel to his books. But that's just it, he has never seen Witcher games except graphic materials.

It's basically the same situation as with Witcher movie/tv series. He gave permission to use his material, grabbed cash and fucked off.

Disgusting

Playing as Ciri added nothing to the game and just spoiled finally meeting her

OH DEAR LORD NOT THAT FAGGOT AGAIN.

To those who don't know lemme give you the quick and dirty…

[spoiler] Terry Goodkind is a fantasy writer who wrote a damn near autistic number of books.

Normally, he'd just be an acclaimed neckbeard with a propensity toward fancy prose but he also happened to be a libertarian. and before you say anything, no not the reasonable levelheaded kind.

His books are VERY happy to point this out through his various methods of sucking on Ayn Rand's swollen clit. In between moments of objectivist ramblings, he exposes his apparent rape/hypno fetish to anyone and everyone who happens to be unfortunate enough to read his books.

Although some are tolerable and even fun to read, it doesn't take much effort to pull a unintentionally hilarious passage or two from these clusterfucks of literature.

Also he alternates between looking like a swole neckbeard and a fucking supervillain, pic related. [/spoiler]

Yeah shit's a real fucking kick in the nuts since the kind of drama in that kind of relationship (if done well) is GOOD fucking drama.

It doesn't have to be a fullblown sex thing like every fucking relationship in The Witcher seems to be or the entire fanbase makes it out to be.

"Ew you want to fuck your own daughter"

Considering that all relationships in The Witcher are often complicated and not just black and white, the entire arc between both of them seems almost completely without conflict.

IDK maybe I just want to justify waifufaggotry this one time, but I feel that if there was even an option that would hint at something more, the waifufags could be contented, the snobs would be more put off by the admittedly amusing mary sue and maybe stop demanding "diversity" injected into the setting the sniveling cunts , and there would be a whole swarm of speculation and mixed shit before geralt fucking dies.

Seriously, the fucking feels when you realise the guy kicks the bucket and the new protag may have felt something just a pinch more than familial affection for their mentor.

And barring that just make it a fucking choice, the kind of shit these kind of games are SUPPOSEDLY about.

Fucking dicks.

Hopefully they put out Cyberpunk and its actually good so i can shut my whore mouth for at least another year or so.