Is Priscilla kill?

So people say that because Aldrich uses an incorporeal version of Lifehunt Scythe, it means that Aldrich ate Crossbreed Priscilla in Dark Souls 3. The problem is, the Lifehunt Scythe you get from Aldrich's soul is a Miracle and not a physical weapon. So does my waifu still live? Or is she Aldrich kibble?

Hi Vaati

Nah, she's not ate, the only way to get into the Painted World is with the doll anyway, and there's no reason for Priscilla to leave

It's obvious due to the very existence of the Lifehunt Scythe miracle that Aldrich can learn spells from his visions, and the possibility that he also dreamed of Nito (the halberd that puppet/devoured Gwyndolin holds in the fight looks a lot like a Gravelord sword)

It's impossible that Aldrich devoured Nito, since you have to kill Nito to use his soul to beat DS1 however

Priscilla is alive most likely, unless you killed her in DS1, but ultimately it doesn't matter because the "visions" could also very well be about Yorshka

vid unrelated

If Gwyndolin was dead and he was an optional boss,
then Priscilla is dead too.

Chosen Undead killed all of them.

So then is Aldrich the chosen undead?

He ate their corpses. I don't believe he killed them, or could have.

The lore doesn't matter

Quit posting your amateur e-celeb viral, faggot.

FUCK YOU, GET THE FUCK OUT.

"he must have left for his true home, the little doll in the coffin told me"

could be the doll used to get into the painted world. Could be the doll used to get into Irithyll

That's pretty clearly the Irithyll doll
The doll to get into the painted world isn't in DSIII, and has never been associated with a coffin

It's not my video nigger, calm down

aldrich got nito's sword from the way of white church which became the cathedral of the deep

if he's any pre-existing character, he's petrus

the way of the white wasn't centered in Anor Londo, and the cathedral was there to watch over the "corruption" of the deep.
it's not the way of white.

You can even start as a cleric.

So you know how Aldrich has visions/dreams of the deep and dreams of a pale girl in hiding which is hinting at Priscilla, I think I have found the link which makes this all possible even with Nito.

Aldrich is the devour of men but what if he ate a fire keeper with fire keeper eyes. He would likely have the same visions as them. Fire keepers are blind and the main fire keeper in the game when given eyes can see a world without fire. This is the same as Aldrich when he sleeps. Also when Ludleth talks about the fire keeper soul you pick up he mentions that they did all they could to spare her from them. Is them the Deacons of the Deep and Aldrich.

Anyway in short Aldrich devoured a fire keeper with fire keeper eyes and therefore now has visions of Priscilla, Gwyndolin and Nito. He eats Gwyndolin and dreams Priscilla's and Nito's abilities and uses them when you fight him.

I wish I learnt through dreaming.

oh yeah, Vaati is doing an optional boss lore video now.
So, hi vaati. Don't forget to cite h8ch.

The whole point of Dark Souls 3 is to demonstrate that every cycle of linking the flame and unlinking it remakes the world in someone else's vision, with only a few beings able to survive the transition (eg. Patches, Andre, Darkwraiths, Shrine Handmaid?). The world in DS3 is made up of representations of distorted stories from the collective memory of those who have linked the flame. That's why there are so many things that seem similar to past elements

The whole game is not quite a dream, but it's basically the world formed according to the memories of those past.

All I know is that Miyazaki is a footfag. Every game he makes has some barefoot girl in it.

Maiden in Black
Priscilla
Company Captain Yorshka

Curiously enough, the one game he didn't make, DaSII, had no barefoot ladies in it.

Don't forget that some of the leg armors make your character go barefoot

Oh boy, I am not even into that kind of foot fetishism and I still came buckets.

Strictly speaking Rosabeth of Melfia is barefoot but you can give her armor to wear so I didn't want to go all "ackshhhhhhhually" on you.

But you did it anyways.
Akhshually, The Fool's Idol is barefoot as well. So I BTFO myself now.

Point is: he likes feet.

Firekeeper set also has you running in wrapped feet.

Who doesn't

Anyway, I would say making a character barefoot simply makes you tell a lot about what kind of character it is. By themselves, the bare feet tell you nothing, but they are great to reinforce what the rest of the design tells you.

Say, you have a girl with what seems to be some comfortable, yet clearly combat/mobility oriented outfit? If you give her shoes, she will look like a warrior; if you make her barefoot, she is probably either a tough ass warrior or a martial artist (ie. Han Juri). Is the girl wearing animal pelts and the likes? With shoes, she is some sort of nomad, but without shoes, she may be some tribal type, perhaps even primitive. What if a girl in a white plain dress wears shoes? This is one of the most radical examples; with shoes, she may just be some high class woman taking a stroll on a Sunday morning, but without shoes, it gives some idea of innocence (Mila from Hotel Dusk), or maybe even give a sense of vulnerability or comfortability.

Do we have any evidence that vaati has ripped from these threads? Not saying i don't believe that he doesn't but id like to be able to pull something up to shut up shills.

These? No.
Halfchan /dsg/ threads back in the day? Most likely. No specific evidence other than being there. So it's hearsay.

Well id like to see it, past or present. If anyone can kind find it id be much appreciated so i can shut up all those sheeple who praise him like a "God".

Aldrich ate gwyndolin when he was alive. It states in the game that pontiff locked Aldrich with a weakened gwyndolin. The description of the lifehunt miracle speel says he saw it in a vision. Anyone who tells you that priscilla got eaten is retarded.

The problem with that is Oceiros is the confirmed father of the twin princes. The bighat spell casters were students of Logan. Did you even play the game and read the descriptions? Carthus is its own kingdom and they have their own crypt. You are looking way to deeply into this.

He got the visions after eating gwyndolin who would know about priscilla since the gods locked priscilla away.

Would be nice if all future From games weren't Soul like or at least had no lore to dig into. Then this faggot can fade away.

AAAAA!!!

He did batantly steal the entire lore someone thought up for Bloodborne in some reddit post, except his fans still praised him and said it is ok for Vaati to make money since the original guy was not popular enough and never copyrighted his ideas. Vaati fanboys are retards and always have been. They will defend their god no matter what.

He has gone to /dsg/ before before he was popular to shill his videos and he does steal content where he finds it. Some of his videos are almost word for word posts from cuckchan posts. To be honest though, the enitrety of dark souls general is cancer since most of the e-celeb fags there became massive faggots and SJWs. The only exception is Onlyafro surprisingly who makes fun of SJWs which got him a lot of shit from other e-celebs and /dsg/. dark urban souls and iron pineapple for example have massive boners for kotaku and got triggered at GG making fun of them.

Yes she is because you kill her when you get out of the painted world

That doesn't explain why he has visions of the Deep. Aldrich eating a fire keeper with fire keeper eyes does because fire keepers eyes lets them see a world without fire, a world of dark.

But he didn't. He used Nito's sword.

Aldrich doesn't use Nito's sword. It's a magic staff with a dark energy blade on the tip in the shape of Nito's sword. If people keep on saying he's using Nito's sword then all you're going to do is generate confusion.

The deep is different than the abyss or the world of dark. It is described as beyond something human.

What would happen if you just burnt her painting? Would her world burn as well?

That's a really elegant way of saying the whole thing is just fan service.

Just kidding, I really like this theory

You're missing the point. Aldrich can see into the past and future through his dreams and even learn abilities through them. The question is how can Aldrich see into the past and future. A good explaination would be that he ate a fire keeper with fire keeper's eyes. It doesn't matter that the fire keeper hasn't stated seeing a world of deep, what matters is that Aldrich and fire keepers have visions of the ages of the world.

Related
PRISICILAAAAAAAAA

Thanks Vaati

No. The description for the miracle says this:

He had visions of Priscilla and where she was hidden, presumably from Gwindolyn's memories. It doesn't say anything about the scythe.
Seems reasonable to assume that (like most important weapons and spells in Souls games) Aldritch acquired the scythe after consuming Priscilla's soul…

The lifehunt scythe miracle is also total ass, by the way

No it's not reasonable to think that because if that's the case we wouldn't need to smith souls into weapons and spells. Thinking this is to think Aldrich is a mage smith or at least can transpose souls with a transposing kiln? Please provide some proof Aldrich is one of these or at least prove that consuming special souls for yourself can produce special weapons.

Off the top of my head, I can think of 2 instances where one being consumes another one's soul and gains power or abilities from it.

- The Ornstein & Smough fight in DS1.
- Nameless King consumes the soul of the Stormdrake he rides.

Storm Curved Sword description:

I'm sure there's a few more examples I'm not remembering.

The transposing kiln is just the lore rationale they came up with for why you can craft stuff from boss souls. In DS1 all you needed was the boss soul and a trip to the giant if memory serves.

Okay those are really good points however you are at a dead end with Aldrich consuming Priscilla's soul. If FromSoft wanted you to figure out that Aldrich did consume her soul then why would they go out of their way to imply dreaming of her, or even better why use a mage staff instead of Priscilla's scythe?

ur waifu a degenerate lmao

Actually you can just walk past her, the fight is completely optional

He has an attack where he whips out the lifehunt scythe and spins around, it's the one that is pretty hard to dodge and if it lands he gets back a good chunk of health.

Or the lilfehunt scythe thing is him trying to figure out how to eat a god.
And the pale girl in hiding is gywns female self.

It even says the spell is a copy.
I think.

what

the only tranny in these games is gwyndolin because he was born under the moon and thus must be raised as a femboi trap, and the only other one remotely close is younger prince lothric because he is a twinky little boislut