Rage

How angry have you ever been playing a video game?
What game was it?

I can't remember the last time I got angry at the game itself, people online are the ones that get me mad.

I used to get really mad when the NPCs (civves) in PAYDAY 2 fucked up an entire mission by sounding an alarm, I'd take out that anger by killing the rest of them.

I don't get angry at games anymore because I am not an emotionally unstable manchild.

Adachi! Where's my coffee?!

SFV. Either I get really angry because I'm shit or I get angry because of the lag.

Sagara family NTR ending , can't deal with that shit.

I got so angry I shoved an original xbox controller up my ass.

Dark sword gank squads fill me with disgust and contempt, which is about the closest to angry I'll get at video games.

be beta bro

i get frustrated at netplay stuff sometimes, i haven't been in FULL BLOW RAGE in a gorillion years but crummy netplay or nonsense camera controls will get me pretty annoyed

I get angry at how retarded and casual games nowadays are, but its just a nanosecond burst before i close and delete the garbage game

this

VVVVVVVVV

I've exasperated a few times playing games. Pretty normal if a game is frustrating or something. Even playing fighting games at arcades and tournaments, even harsh losses never really bothered me.

It wasn't until last year I was playing smash 4 on the wiiU. I had just got it and had been playing for half an hour. I was getting pissed because the whole game felt like it inserted random lag frames after every single move (offline, not lag or anything), and the entire game felt like you were playing underwater. Nothing ever quite did what you felt it should do.

Well about a half hour into it, I get so pissed I hurled my controller across the room.

I stopped playing it and just never went back. Everything about that game is stupidly infuriating.

the game? hardly.
the game not working when the jew of a publisher rushed the release?
Fuhrerious.

I haven't gotten angry at vidya since I was 17, but multiplayer games can be frustrating when you have bad luck

I remember I got mad at L2 when I was 12 because I lost MY ENTIRE NATURE'S SET BY TRYING TO GET IT UP TO +15. FUCK I'M STILL MAD

Ever since then, I noticed the more frustrated I get to a game the shittier I get and therefore more frustrated; it's like a viscious cicle. So I'd rather just take a break and go back to it when I'm calmer.

Jak II gave me some spanking to the point of making me cry when I was 8, but I managed to beat it.

I don't get angry at games anymore.
I just get disappointed.

league of legends, the amount of cancer there only loses to old halfchan's Holla Forums because it lacks gore

>Instant cart because for some reason the EZ bombs instantly cart you if you're hit with them

I've gone from a guy who could do hunts without taking damage to a total retard. I've lost all my gud, and will spend the next few days gitting it.

The last time I got pissed off at a game is when I had to fight pic related. This fucking bastard took me ages to finally beat. Didn't help that I learned about the whole "poisoning his cocaine" thing until after that whole ordeal.

This, and add a broken fucking controller to the mix.