twitter.com/rhipratchett/status/420623762216599552
twitter.com/rhipratchett/status/420624108389285888
dicesummit.org/dice_speakers/2016_speakers.asp
investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=320634
imdb.com/title/tt2764864/fullcredits
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
uk.gamesplanet.com/
thedickshow.com/index.html
change.org/p/ea-games-remove-anita-sarkeesian-from-mirror-s-edge-2-game-development
imgur.com/6EfWMQL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u w0t m8

sounds like it was a "7" but got bonus points for some mysterious reason

I'm willing to bet it was because it was a sequel to Mirror's Edge, which most people liked despite the short campaign.

If a AAAy game gets a score under 80 by this kikes then its shit.

they're not gonna give it a trash score, it's a sjw game

How new are you?

Archive the link retard.

I still think Faith is cute

So it's a 5/10 game then.

:^)

Not enough not to know how to read, they blame most of the missing score on original mirror's edge traits. Fucking face it, this is a recommendation. Delete your thread.

no. its a 7 in a land of 8's

HAHAHAHAHA

Mirror's Edge really belonged to that hey-day of the Source engine aesthetic, along with Half Life 2, Portal, and a few racing games. and soundstaged with uplifting 00's trance and liquid DnB music.

Those days are gone and a 2016 Mirror's Edge just feels like an awkward anachronism. This music takes me back to another time. But it's gone and it's not coming back.

The original wasn't that great either. It was a decent idea turned into a budget DICE title.

Like I said, 5/10

Fuckoff Soderlund you Swedish cuck

It was a nice if barebones AA effort when DICE wasnt completely raped by EA.
It looked good (still does) played alright and was technically impressive at the time unlike today.

Trance hasn't been good since 2004

it was the best parkour game.

that's like saying black nigger

All they had to was add more to the formula. Better combat if you want it. More parkour moves. Stealth. Delivering packages.

RIP in pieces literary career of Rhianna Pratchett. May you never be allowed to desecrate your father's corpse.

Good job Anita.
I hope you'll fuck up even more games in the near future until you finally dissapear into nothingness.

Why does every point need to fill the [adjective] [noun] format? Are they expecting their audience not to be smart enough to not read more than 2 words?

also
So they just played it on a console. No problem here

At this point I think I could process thousands of commies through a gas chamber without any regrets

Well, duh!

Talk about such a self-made woman, riding on the coattails of her famous father, trying to build her career on being a (feminist) vidya writer (carefully ignoring her Overlord output) and sucking at it.

We all could shoah them and feel good about ourselves afterwards.

What's it like being the embodiment of cringe and eternally triggered?

Oh wait, don't answer…

>i don't have time to play games , i just want to press a button and something awesome to happen

Is this supposed to be bait?

Is this?

I saw the beginning where Faith is being bullied by guards in some detainment center while being released & told she has to get a job.

It truly reads like something written by an entitled tumblr kiddie (or games journalist, not much difference) portraying the whole world as "evil & oppressing me" when the reality is they are good-for-nothing, lazy pieces of shit leaching off their parents while complaining about 1st world non-problems in their sheltered, well-off life.

To this day I don't know if Solar Fields are making the soundtrack for the game or not.

LMAO
OH THE IRONY

toppest of keks

Remember they were trying to push this as a "feminist" game too

The first game was shit.
With all the stupidity surrounding the second it was obvious that it too would be shit.

Well it is hard to get a job now user, not like those faggots would know since they all get each other jobs until they ruin wherever they were and then start the cycle anew.

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
BLUNDER
FEMINISTS BTFO

That's what always gets me with this tumblr pandering shit. They're all rebel Marxists, the oppressed leftist underdogs fighting against a brutal capitalist society (that makes them go and get a job), and all they fucking do with their money is throw it at capitalist white men and their corporations, buying consumer, brand name crap.

Only difference is that their brand is commercialized, bastardized punk, pandering to these mental cripples.

what a surprise

it's almost like all the anti-capitalist sentiment is funded by capitalist institutions to fend off competition and create a financially illiterate underclass.

It's not the mattress whore, but holy fuck do I wish they'd stop trying to make female characters look "realistic" just not to remind tumblr they are hideous mutants.

Even without playing it I just know they all follow the Joss "Cuck Me Plenty" Whedon school of character writing.

clever bastards

MTV did the same shit with vaporwave. It was actually underground, and then those bastard marketers aped the aesthetic.

this nigga knows whats up

Saved.

Feminism is on a way to GAME OVER against the videogame industry, now all we need to do is to keep highlighting how easy games are bad to normalfags.

If the industry starts losing a big chunk of profit from normalfags because let's be honest, even casual gamers are starting to get pissed off at this point they will stop trying to pander to everyone and focus on their intended share of audience.

They are, or teens and other assorted manchildren with the emotional maturity of toddlers are just that gullible.

The anti-establishment shite that used to be, if not smart, at least genuine, has been co-opted by hte corporations and turned into just another clique lifestyle they can package and sell to the goyim, same as with goths and punks and everything else.

Just like how zeno clash and dark messiah had annoying combat.
That is almost a bad an excuse as "it was shit in the first game so they shouldn't try improving it :^^)"

In what universe?

twitter.com/rhipratchett/status/420623762216599552
twitter.com/rhipratchett/status/420624108389285888
I don't like her work at all, but get your facts straight.

figures that some Mega Man poser faggot would defend this game. bet his first exposure to the blue bomber was with brentalfloss.

No shit, Mirrors Edge is the type of game that is best without a fucking story.

That's 8 buttons man

I'm aware. It's fucked.

Wait I forgot 180/90 degree fast turn.

dicesummit.org/dice_speakers/2016_speakers.asp
investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=320634

She was writer on the first and still hangs out at DICE. She probably asked to jump ship when she realized how crap it was turning out.

Terrible characters and unlikable story? But they hit every box in the checklist! It's as if listening to feminists and critics who have no experience writing or making games was a BAD IDEA.

there is a pause button too

You are right. It was written by Christofer Emgård. He looks like a genuine cuck.

No that's the slow motion button

Genius!

He looks like Tim Langdell.

I hate Rhianna Pratchett because she's a hypocritical cuntbag. If she is such a great feminist champion then what was the Overlord games?

The D.I.C.E. in D.I.C.E. Summit stands for Design, Innovate, Communicate, Entertain
and not Digital Illusions CE.
The fucking conference has nothing to do with the game development company.

If you're gonna shit on her, do it because of Womb Raider and Thi4f, cause those games had HORRIBLE writing.

Lo and behold, a goony beard man. Surprising fucking nobody.

The poor woman was forced to do it for the patriarchy.
How dare you?

Didn't he try to sue EA over the EDGE in Mirror's Edge? I think that caused him to lose the trademark.
Looks like meme magic has made it go full circle.

Wait, she was involved with Thi4f?

"Ultimately a dissapointment."

6.8 (7)

Why not just rate it 2-3? I guess the 6-10 score is real. Does anyone have a game journo rating calculator where you can plug their 6-10s into and get the real score? Not that I give a shit about scores but I want to piss off some normalfags with it.

See
I see you fuckers in the thread laughing about the 5.5 and the 7's

and that just makes me brim with joy, because it means that the game is EXACTLY as good as it was ever supposed to be.
It's gonna be the exact same as 1 with a little added.

I'm gonna buy it.
and I'm gonna enjoy it.
and there is nothing any of you fucks can do about it.

JC Denton is in this game ?

Yeah, that's the one. Maybe it's because of the EA connection that I'm seeing it, but they look uncannily alike.

I assume 5 and below is reserved for games which don't start/are very obviously still in testing rather than current trend of 'mostly complete' games.

Hey pal it's your money and if you're enjoying it good for you. Do tell me if it has denuvo though, I'll be yarr'ing it within 6 months

Don't forget, tumlr kiddies are also super-talented and would totally be kicking ass if it wasn't for muh oppression.

I think we're trying to make sense of something that doesn't make any.

Have fun user.

imdb.com/title/tt2764864/fullcredits
Near the top.
That explains so fucking much.

I think it probably will have Denuvo.
But i'm gonna get it on either xbone or ps4.
I dunno yet.

Now how the fuck can I be a overly defensive asshole, when you're being all kind like that. Stop it.

oh no , i was eating

5 is just a 0 or 1, really. If game journos give it a 5 it means it's absolute shit that they had to give 5 just so you keep buying shitty games.

OP it's actually really damn good. In fact, anything modern game journos criticise is probably something being done right. God Hand… never forget. That game and its reviews is the single best reminder for me to just never ever trust game journos.

You can now find the credits for a game on the IMDB, there's something deeply amusing in this.

I could call you a faggot user, would it help ?

You fucking hypocrite.

Confirmed Denuvo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo

Except it didn't get a bad review you fucking retard. They still gave it good scores.

I mean…I guess?
Moments passed though.

I'm just really happy to hear that:

Faith isn't a lesbian and the love interest is the only white guy in the game.
The main "bad guy" is actually a good guy.
There is fucking ZERO SJW shit in the story.

The parkour is as difficult as it was in the first game.
A zelda-like world hub
and the ability to hook niggas with your magline and clothes pin them as you're running at them.

This is gonna be a pretty NEATO game.

It means the game is probably going to sell less due to normalfags actually caring about score values you retard.

I'm pretty sure the primary reason of it sucking is the quality of gameplay, not political commentary of any sort.

sup, Goon.

Mirror's Edge was awesome but had a stupid fucking story and mediocre graphics. The sequel is probably more of the same, but we're never going to get more of this type of game.

Are you retarded? If something in on the clique didn't score high even with their biases, it means one of two things: it didn't pander hard enough, or it's actually a good game. I'm far less inclined to believe the latter.

God damn. That game was a pathetic mess in every regard. Has she ever done any writing that was decent?

Here we go.

A game has to either be incredibly shit, or incredibly triggering to cucks, to get such a low score in this day and age.

That pic enrages me like nothing else. I can run Crysis on all High settings at 1080p and 60FPS with the occasional dip in intense moments. Yet too many modern games are just bloated console ports that sometimes need a beast of a PC to run. Fuck this industry.

But Crysis isn't a open world game.

I'm sure gameplay is okay,at least the base, but you know what really sucks? EA decided to limit the parkour moves you have in the game at start, forcing you to unlock them one by one like skills in RPG.

That's some really good blastoise cosplay.

I remember the levels being decently large to be honest.

Crysis had some large-ass fucking maps. Open-world is no excuse for shitty bait.

IGN are a bunch of sellouts. If a game published by EA gets a bad score even from IGN you know less normalfags will play it.

Why the fuck does every game have to have RPG style progression these days? It's disgusting.

normalfags/kiddies need progression systems and crutches to keep them going.

More like

Don't worry. There'll be one. Hopefully indie or AA. Imagine the creativity and ambition of something like the original doom but for parkour. True momentum. True collission. Proper map designs. Interesting momentum-based moves and combat.

It's large enough. Very big open spaces. I was chased by a helicotper for about 20m through what seemed like endless jungle. Cloaking and armouring for the relentless A.I they had put in the helicopter. I eventually lost it under water which goes really well with cloaking.

Speaking of Crysis I'm thinking of doing the multiplayer patch and actually trying out the physics maps n' stuff.

Anyway compared to Trashout 4 it's actually bigger in that it has much larger draw-distance, higher detail for distant cbjects and less instanced locations. Most of the indoor areas in the game do not require any loading screens. Game was fucking amazing.

Don't even get me started. The obsession with upgrading for the sake of content padding is sickening. It coincides with low-player-count PvP always having 'classes' even when that shit is made for either RPGs or high-player-count PvP. MGO3 is a prime example of this bullfuckery.

normalfags like being congratulated for the smallest thing. Killed 1 enemy? Get +50xp Completed the game on easy? Badass. Get 100 Gold. They think it adds complexity to games.

Are you new or something? The 1-10 score has been broken like this for a long time because they refuse to give low scores.
10 = Paid for or a really hyped game they don't want to bash
8-9 = Average, publisher wasn't that bothered about it getting a high score and the hype wasn't so big it demanded a 10
7 = Not very good, probably not a AAA game and it may actually be somewhat fun for people who enjoy it's niche but it could also be just bad
5-6 = Complete trash to bad, game is genuinly bad and not from a major publisher nor the clique
1-4 = Actually pretty good. To get this low of a score from modern journos the game is either too hard for them and they couldn't play it or it has the "wrong" politics and triggered them. Games here have a small chance of being bad but are more than likely niche, politically incorrect and have a high barrier to entry that deters casuals. The actual quality depends upon the niche and how it compares to others within it's niche.

Please notice how the actual quality of the game is not mentioned at all in this modern scoring system. That's because quality doesn't play a part in this, publisher influence and hype are what determines high scores with the occasional political piece the reviewer agrees with geting a 20/10 for being progressive.

you can almost see this hambeast would have been pretty attractive if it weren't for the late night burgers and ice cream

Yeah, that guy never played the first one, where you were specifically weak to try and avoid combat and only in the direst circumstances should engage in it.

It's called, gamification.

…pretty sure I made it clear that I knew that and was just requesting the a calculator. Thanks for it, anyway. I'll crop the Holla Forums and piss the normalfags with it now.

I hope the game doesn't sell
I hope Scamkeesian makes EA lose money
I hope she get banned from EA Dev's team for this, which can happen.

There's no such thing as bad publicity, goy!!

>mfw Anita's influence did nothing to evolve video games

It evolved Anita though.

it was a requirement for entering the body-positive movement

More like we now know where all the kikestarter money went.

Hopefully she smothers to death McIntosh under all the lard.

Darwin doing god's work

Still the best 2007

In a reasonable rating system, 5 is a game tha does the things that are expected of it.

It plays when you put it in your system or load it on your PC. There aren't any severe graphical errors. Music plays when it's supposed to. Pressing buttons cause the corresponding actions to happen. It has a story. It has gameplay. And so on.

Higher scores are supposed to be given out for exemplary qualities in a game, like depth of gameplay, quality of the story, replayability, satisfying challenge, that ever-nebulous "fun" factor.

If a game sets out to do something and does it poorly, it should lose points. If it sets out to do something, but somehow does it better than similar games, then it gets a higher score.

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you CIS white male!

Wait till it's released and watch some gameplay on YouTube… fuck the reviews, especially from the ign and alike

Thank you patriarchy!

It's funny that he also looks like the CEO for EA.

Thank you patriarchy.

Fucking why

I love how he did a near complete 180 on his suit choice the following year.

This year he'll just wear a red suit to further show that he is in fact satan.

Thank you patriarchy!

COME ON GIRL SAVE US ALL

This game is about saving the city isnt it?
When did subtlety die?

Thank you patriarchy!

It was already confirmed a while ago, game is dead in the water.

Generic CEO villains can be fun. It was the only good thing about Darkman.

I can't wait to see him this year.

They've been used and abused to death.

I would have liked Far Cry 4 more if it had let you properly join Pagan and fight the batshit insane freedom fighters.

There needs to be more games that let you join the "bad" guys and fight the underdog rebels.

I WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD
I WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD
I WANT TO SAVE US ALL

you want a joke or the truth?

both

beat me to it

Thank you patriachy!

ty fam

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

sup reddit

that dude is satan incarnate

about the same time innovation did.

Thats antisemitic user

game is ded

WHY ARE ASIANS WHITE

I'm out.
Why are American documentaries always try to be so fucking flashy?

Thank you patriarchy!

if you like pig snouts maybe

I guess SJWs finally noticed that asians are the most numerous ethnicity in the world, so its hard to call them real minority.

that's kinda the point of the video.

Damn man, why did they have to ruin Mirrors Edge? Guess i'll just play the first one forever

The Holla Forums scale is wrong, the actual one is

Bullshit. They always hated Asians. We "don't count" because we "act too white" and "look too white."

Especially since the mass majority of us aren't fucking niggers.

They are fucking huge, everything moves and reacts to what you do and it still runs better than 90% of the games now.
Back then you indeed needed a NASA PC to run it decently, but for good reason.

Now the that NASA PC's are standard games look worse and run like shit. Fucking kikes.

Because the point of a documentary is to draw attention to a subject.

If people wanted an objective report on something without flash or drama they'd just listen to NPR or watch PBS.

Ive seen a BBC WWI documentary where the intro was actual dubstep.

Speaking of which

No Im not making a joke by saying Battlefield Juan is BBCed and has shit music, this was an actual thing, cant fond it thought

Thank you patriarchy!

I never thought about it but she looks like a white Hilary from Fresh Prince in that 2012 photo

Americans ruin everything they touch because they are all braindead apes. At least according to every company that makes shit for american audiences.

I disagree. Being medicore or doing the bare minumum is not something I expect of a game I purchase nor is it something any game developers and publishers should be looking to sell. And that's the problem with these ratings. If they're not made to be references for the quality of a PRODUCT, then they're useless.

If you want to talk about the depth of the game and beyond it as a product and more of a piece of art or complex piece entertainment that you can get stuck into with as a cult following or niche gathering, then you abandon all ratings from here on and have a more meaningul discussion. If the game sets out to do what it wanted to do… that's supposed to be some kind of accomplishment?

Not that I care about the review but just for the sake of argument, it states it's utimately a dissapointment. As a product, that's definitely below a 5. If I get a toaster and it's ultimately a dissapointment then I'm sure as shit ain't going to rate it above 5 or above if I'm looking to help people make an informed purchase. 5 is 'average', right? An average toaster toasts bread simple as that. If it's ultimately dissapointing it means something went wrong and it's not worth any descerning consumer's money.

Games are bit different, sure. A game can 'function' but it has different standards. It doesn't just have to function like a toaster, it has to be entertaining above another game or piece of entertainment. Ok, it functions. It has some pretty graphics. But if fails in being a game worth one's time over any other, does not cater to that niche, genre, does nothing ambitious, nothing new, no interesting use of technology etc… it's garbage. Sequels to games for the sake of just being a sequel with medicore gameplay or something that can be described as a 'dissapointment' is pretty much the worst kind of game that can exist. I'd take a shitty yet obscure and wholly unique game anyday over a medicore sequel. At least then I'd have more weird vidya to talk about.

What does this even mean? This Stellaris now or some shit?

Think it means like running around races, not genetic. I made that mistake, too. Sometimes you gotta shake off some of the Holla Forums that sticks to you when you talk about modern vidya a lot, thanks to the amounts of polotics we're used to them getting laced with.

user, Godhand is just an exception and even IGN thinks they're wrong.

Thank you patriarchy!

Her new redesign looks like my boss, an old Korean guy.

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY!

im a fucking nazi and even i knew they meant races as in fucking tracks.
take a break from Holla Forums for a bit, it's shit now anyway.

To be fair this is in the context of SJW shit.

too bad the first game sucked regardless

I think her *actual* job is being a runner, but since that's illegal, the city can't track it with their Futurama-style job chips.

Newsflash: Marxists don't buy videogames. They don't even like them.

I miss these so much.

American documentaries are fucking trash. They treat their audience like children, and using lies and blatant exaggerations or over-dramatization is seen as perfectly acceptable. How can anyone defend them? If I watch a documentary it's because I'm interested in the topic, I don't need a soap opera script or cutesy animations.

Who could have seen it coming

The point of American media is not to get those with interest, but generate its own interest. It's sad, really.

OT: Is the original Mattress's Edge worth a pirate?

I disagree, If a game is really REALLY fucking great and a sequel is announced, promising being better than the original but ultimately that sequel is just pretty good, that's a)A disappointment and b)A really good game, definitely something above 5

The original was damn good, go for it.

Fair enough. None of it matters anyway since ratings are fucking bullshit anyway.

Meh, not really. I pirated it fucking years ago. Back with the piracy prevention thing that stopped you from moving around (which I circumvented anyway). I barely remember any of it which is a sign of a really bad game. Forgetable games are the worst. There was like 2 kinda cool moments and that's it.

As usual, you're probably better off playing literally free games than pirating shit ones. Try the open source thread or just play some old shit. DOOM is always a better time than most modern garbage.

Even though the parkour is worse than in mirrors edge id recommend dying light over it.

I was going to get that on GOG but they literally added DRM to the GOG version as well as no linux support even when there is on steam.

What the fuck, at least there are plenty of working torrents out there

thanks EA. you always make sure to prevent me from buying your shit

Ironic how you've highlighted that section of the post while posting a screenshot from a series that Capcom forgot about ;_;.

Well, Anita did call the first one sexist for being too hard for women.

I don't even go on Holla Forums just this bullshit keeps popping up everywhere. I guess it's something that they let people make their own maps. It would be pretty funny though if they let you make your own ayy lmao like custom robo with each part having strengths and weaknesses.

This is literally fine. Not sure what you're talking about OP.
That said, what's perfect for reviewers probably will rankle me a bit.

I'm sticking by my initial thoughts from the trailer. The dialogue and writing looks cringe-worthy, but the game looks great technically and has nice design ideas in its environments.
That said, I can never buy it because it's an EA game, so it's all moot.

Surprising noone. It's the climbing gloves from Thief 3 again.

Jesus, how bad is PCGamer at videogames? I can't think of a single videogame where an encounter lasts 10 minutes. Unless they went full brawler mode, I can't see how this could be true.

Also, I got a chuckle from the author's atrocious portrait. I'd give your post a 78/100 too, OP.

You could do this just as well, if you at least tried to make the screenshots include similar scenery.

And if you weren't aware before, Tiesel's VA was arrested for cp, so there was no hope of bringing him back as Tiesel's voice. I've come to accept that Gotcha Force is the best I'll get on the Legends engine, and run around as G-Red's Blue color.

Holy shit, source?

Crysis couldn't possibly have taken place in a vast world like Fallout 4. You think 16 gigabytes would be enough RAM to hold it? Try 600.

Not interested in pirating it, though. Nor do I want the steam version. I just wanted a DRM free linux version that I could play with friends by direct-IP connect.

I generally don't pirate games anymore. If it ain't worth paying for it's probably not worth playing. If it caters to my values I'm usually happy to be supporting it. I'd have bought a DRM free linux version with direct IP coop.

I made that picture a while ago. I just went through steam community page for each game looking for balanced screenshots. A lot of Crysis ones were enhanced with mods so I had to make sure to avoid them and FO4 ones were just bad shots in terms of location. This was as best as I could get it being neutral. You're more than welcome to compile comparisons of both games running at max setting, vanilla and similar enviornment as possible. Go ahead.

I know both games can look good and bad if you set the scene up enough but you'd have to be some serious console-only faggot to think that FO4 looks good. It's fucking trash, runs like trash and plays like trash.

The hardware scaling alone is enough to to be mad about. That shit is fucking crazy.

uk.gamesplanet.com/

Because of the nature of their business they're usually a lot more on point with the actual value of a game. Resellers' prices change fast with how old the game is, how popular they think/know it is going to be/is, whether it delivered on promises on release etc.

I've seen pre orders cheap (through no pre-order incentive) then rise later when the game actually turned out to perform well, deliver on promises etc. Likewise, the price can drop considerably just days after release if it fails somehow. Mortal Kombat is a good example of that.

I'm guessing they know that Mirrors Edgy is going to crash and burn and are getting rid of their keys while they still have value by adding sale incentive. This is not something the main distributors or publishers themselves will ever do for many reasons I won't get into here.

Thank you The Patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

I like how PCGamer's article carefully avoids mentioning the characters and story. They're trying really hard not to shit on this game.

ZANKU YOU PATORIARUCHY SAMA

have ninja theory been called white supremacists yet for making a aryan ninja?

I sincerely hope so. I want to see the look on the faces of whatever fucking tools that would say something that stupid when they realize that Nioh is being made by a Japanese company and is derived from a script by Akira Kurosawa, and that William is based on a real life, historical, white Samurai.

DAMN IT user!

Players can't get better at the game on their own, so the game does it for them.

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY!

People are still going to buy it because apparently people have more money then brains.

Anyway, I say still because even Reddit (those total faggots) complained about the direction that game went and they usually love AAA games.

Daily reminder what the Turks did was not genocide and they did the world a favor by executing Armenian criminals.

FUCK THE GERMAN CUCKS

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY

I have been waiting for this thread since the game's announcement.

Thank you, Holla Forums.

I'm already waiting.

whats funny is that these are the people that WANTED to like the game holy fucking shit E fucking A way to drop the ball

Does anyone even give a fuck about Anita anymore?

Last I heard she was doing the whole speech giving circus.

nigger IGN had a "interview" with her last week.

Thank you patriarchy!

Oh yeah, they definitely give a fuck, she gets paid 10s of thousands JUST to appear at places. That's before even talking.

I meant people in general, not the tumblr clique. Seems to me that the general consensus nowadays is that she is a fraud full of hot air.

does this fag have aids or something

Alternatively

You tell me

Never trust an Armenian.

Mate, its not just the tumblr clique anymore

no companies pay her hush money so that she will not talk shit about their game bunige and naughty dog paid her off. she gives a rewritten "speech" and they give her $20 K

She's the Al Sharpton of vidya?

dick was on vacation in mexico when they ended it. he's doing his own thing now.

thedickshow.com/index.html

going to be odd though. the guy was easily the best part of the podcast

sorry is MORE than $20,000, 20 was the discount rate

By that reasoning the Shoah wasn't a genocide either.

Gah, she looks more Armenian than any other Armenian I've ever seen, it's like a satirical cartoon brought to life, some uncanny valley bullshit right there.

I don't think she pockets the whole 20 grand.

The Shoah never happened though.

Thing is, they record the show in advance, and, again, he wasn't even acknowledged in the last episode. Something's fucky, or they could have just recorded it before he left, or had him call in through Skype like they've done with guests, or something.

yes what's sad is that she only has power because devs give her power gamers don't give two shits about her.

devs say what she says is important so she turns around and demands money from them to give speeches

turkshit plz, fuck off to your turd world country

shes paid $40 K year, you can go and look it up.

the non profit takes all of the money. i think they have like 200K+ in the bank the last time i looked.

Wanted to add that I'm glad Sean is working on Dick's new podcast. His banter was one of the best parts of Biggest Problem.

That's the tax-free part of the business, is it?

Damn right nigga.

yeah, something was weird. if it's a maddox and asterios podcast i wouldn't be able to listen to it. they jerk each other off too much and sanctimonious maddox is the worst. i'm just interested in what direction dick will take his

Agreed. I don't agree with Asterios but I like him well enough. Maddox without somebody to argue with him is just preachy and annoying.

Yeah
I can believe that
Whoa, what now?

Nigga, Imma blow your mind: Afro Samurai was based on a real historical figure. Yes, at some point of history there was a black samurai.

change.org/p/ea-games-remove-anita-sarkeesian-from-mirror-s-edge-2-game-development

this

that never happened that shit was made on half chain years ago. yes she spoke at EA but she never said the game was hard.

It's fucking shit.

Most non-indie game developers are falling over each other in the rush to put Denuvo in their game (because sadly it actually works) so there's a good chance this one will have it too

but she never said that the game was hard the image is fake you can't find that interview anywhere because it never happened.

Let me tell you why that argument is as shit as you defending Anita Sarkeesian.

imgur.com/6EfWMQL

You're welcome!

You could have just posted the image instead of linking to reddits favorite image dump site.

why did they make her so fucking ugly she looks half human half pig.

Thank you patriarchy!

You're an idiot.

Again, a comment proves nothing. Show me a video or interview where she says those things.

nigger!! you don't understand. YES she spoke at EA.

NO, she never said the game was hard, that was some random fag making shit up on half chan. hell I remember that very thread where people were calling the OP out on that shit. she never said that shit.

But user, you should treat this mishmash of vaguely related screenshots as the absolute truth, anything else is being a cuck!

Dick mentioned before that he left Burning Man early so he could be in studio for episode 69 and that if he could help it he would never miss an episode. Something shitty did happen between them and Maddox decided to be a cunt about it on the last epsiode.

That Dick Show sounds like it will be hilarious.

YOU HAVE TO UNLOCK ABILITIES YOU HAD IN THE FUCKING FIRST GAME

FUCK YOU EA REEEEEEE

i like how in last years EA they said they were making this game for a group of people that doesn't exist

it now shows

batman is the only game that i can think off that you started out in the 2nd game with ALL of the shit you got in the first game.

Because Asian-Anericans are well-mannered, keep to their own circles, are (moderately) conservative, and carved a successful niche for themselves in a white-man's world without compromising their communist integrity and indenting themselves to the Democratic affirmative-action bullshit engine.

They blow a gapping hole in every oppressed ethnic narrative that art-college white-savior-complex SJW media corrallers have nurtured, so in an attempt to preserve the outward integrity of their ghetto/"religion of peace" apologism, they try to discount Asians from being seen as "truly colored".

Leftists only care about minorities if they fall in line with their rhetoric: remember this user, it was the Democrats that fought to keep slavery and slave-dynamic race relations alive in the States. The only thing that's changed since the 1870s is that now they use the carrot instead of the stick to pull it off.

*communal integrity, not communist

They had 8 fucking years to improve on the first game which is still one of the best examples of texture work of all time, but the fucking sequel has shitty textures? I don't consider myself to be a gwafixfag but this is just irredeemable and shows how little effort they put into this game.

Current gen consoles have 16x more RAM than the last, and as always PCs have any arbitrary amount. There is no excuse for this.

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

no, there fucking commies

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Thank you patriarchy!

Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

Thank you patriarchy!
I need that wealth, boss.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY CHILDREN

I had the displeasure of working on this shitfest, you're better off using your money as cat litter.

Tell us about your experiences, Swedecuck.

Same reason phone puzzle games have a fuckton of explosions and crazy shit happen when you match 3 blocks in a row. It's a way to congratulate the player, and the player ends up playing to try and get that effect.

For obvious reasons I'm going to avoid doing that. Still wanna keep my job and all, especially since with any luck I'm not part of the majority who are getting the axe once the product is finally out the door and off our hands.

Can definitely talk about the game a bit though and just how utter shit it is.

reveal your secrets

Although a coincidence, when EA got a new CEO, he ended up resembling the original design of the main evil corporate boss villain guy of ME:C.

This character then had to be changed visually in the final game because of the resemblance.

Learn Java to get your foot in the door, everything afterwards can be learned as you progress or - if you're lucky and work at studios like Ubisoft from what I heard - have the company teach you everything else you need.

did they replace all the guns with flowers to avoid triggering people?

Do it.
Together we can start the next Boston Salt Party.

No but I would not be surprised if it weren't discussed over at some point before they realized the Ranged guards are the only thing providing the least ammount of challenge since SOMEONE thought it was a fucking good idea to have them autolock-on onto you and have the bullets magically home in on you - 80% of the time still hitting you even if you dash towards the side. Got rigged as AD if I remember right but that was bullshit.

Sure thing. Want minor spoilers to warm up to the stupidity of this game or should I just go big from the start?

Either would be good, although we might need a new thread for this since we're approaching the bump limit.

Sure thing, let's start off easy.

Final segment is literally fighting two duplicate mobs that are one of the four total type of enemies available for Faith to fight in the entire game.Followed by running through an outdoor "corridor" after someonesaid someone being bugged and invisible even now I believe despite the fact you should of always had her 5 feet away from you at mostThere's not even any parkour involved, just running down a "corridor" and reaching the end point

Are you taunting me, boy?

ebin

I will spread this as vague rumor on Omegle for salts. That should be enough.

Have another one then.

Your sister was adopted by the Big Bad after he killed your parents. After you defeat the game by the Villain literally killing himself due to stupidity, your sister becoems the new Patriarchy ruler

Also the only Black character is portrayed as an anarchistic nutjob bitch whose a full out terrorist if you want some extra salt

New thread at

pro tip a 980 TI still gets about 90 fps running crysis maxed

remember this is almost a 10 year old game SO MUCH FOR MOOR'S LAW

Wow, you are actually this fucking retarded.

I see the criticism, but it's not that heavy. The game probably isn't good anyway, but the guy in your link obviously doesn't hate it.

I'm kinda out of touch with shit like this these days, but isn't "our shit doesn't have drm!" one of the major selling points of buying anything on GOG?

I'd rather shoot myself.

Holy shit this place is going to shit.

THANK YOU PATRIARCHY!

does she keep the Pokemons in her belly?

𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘