Holy shit this is fucked up

archive.is/4aGlO

is shit really this bad?

Yes. Yes it is.
it's fucking hilarious just how incompetent they are too. They raid people for literally nothing while actual drug operations next door go completely unnoticed
Not to mention how often terrorist cells are formed by 9 feds and 1 mentally challenged guy who they give explosives to and then bust him lol

Keep in mine OP, that a lot of people already know this shit happens, or even expect worse.

They just don't care because they are so afraid of TERURISM that they suck it up.

At least civil forfeiture as been banned in California I think. Many cops have been taking advantage of it but many departments also do it because they are ridiculously underfunded
Holy shit America is fucked up.

wew

I'm not an anarchist but boy howdy dudes this makes me hate cops

Thread theme

Don't forget the Arabic propaganda videos paid for by the Pentagon, designed to determine who is watching the shit.

bump

I feel physically ill.

How does that work? Never heard of this.

To call them incompetent would make it seem like that wasn't the point.

You could take the cynical path and say it's all to create a climate of fear, so that such martial tactics are welcomed by society at large.

Or you could take the ever so slightly less cynical path, that it is the result of what happens when you run government "like a business." After all, what successful business would simply close off all of its revenue streams?

I'm sure there are more factors at play though.

This is horrifying

American cops are basically one big cutback away from becoming legalized bandits whose operations revolve entirely around them getting paid. In essence, they are becoming a separate culture within a culture that is granted the muh privilege to rape, kill and steal and operate autonomously so long as they direct their efforts against troublesome proles now and then and back up the state when it needs it.

I'm getting really fucking tired of this wordfilter.

my eyes don't even notice it anymore

They used to be called "knights" or "samurai" or whatever other martial class feudal societies used to have.

There's a bizarrely large LARPy tendency with far-right groups.

For instance, the KKK frequently call themselves "knights" and are lead by a "Grand Wizard" and the Nazis liked to dabble in teenage-girl-tier occult crap, Hitler loved to portay himself as a knight and compare his movement to a fantasy story.

What did you expect? They're people who externalize all of our social problems and lay them entirely upon a demonized group, and then act like they're in an epic struggle of good vs. evil where they are all that's noble and pure and their opponents are comically evil and barbarous. You can see this in its purest form in that one instance that someone took a screencap of where a Holla Forumsyp spontaneously realizes that blacks (as they exist in his imaginative world) are basically LOTR orcs. This good versus evil fantasy is what ultimately sells most violent right-wing ideology. It manipulates the well-documented fact that moral outrage tends to lead to violence, in order to push them to fight to sustain the ideology and the agenda. This is why I think all of us need to be particularly wary of any actions that are driven purely by moral sentiment.

What's the problem? You some kind of criminal?
The heroes in blue keep us safe.

I don't understand this issue, this is what any police force (working for porky or not) does. It's how they operate.

Does anyone else feel that the Philippines is one of the few countries with a sensible approach to drug enforcement? I'm sick to death of liberals making excuses for drug addicts while they destroy communities and families.

As for the article…. Sometimes you gotta break a few eggs to make an omlet.

Yes, but should drug dealers be considered bourgeois or lumpenprole? The problem is, they are doing what they need to survive under the contemporary economic paradigm. Perhaps not the drug barons, but the dealers themselves usually work as intermediates who sell what the barons manage, where they have to give most of their earnings to them or get liquidated. Before there were drug dealers, their existence had to be 'necessitated' in a way. So of course we should oppose drug dealers, but what do we do to make sure drug dealers cease to exist instead of just the band-aid solution of disposing of drug dealers. And let's not forget about the users.

Yet more proof that the only good cop is a dead cop.

Remember when you see stuff like this that it's just the part that you got to see.

based comrades in turkey started systematically killing drug kingpins in istanbul slums before even getting serious about political resistance. after they finished off the drug lords in okmeydani neighobrhood, the drug addicts just disappeared.
that is a solution, killing drug addicts by the millions is dumb senseless savagery.

Goddamn, I'm not one to go all 'kill the cops' but this really made me wanna smack some limp-dicked powerplaying fuckheads around

Give the means of production back to the people, through complete legalization.