GAMER FUEL

What do you eat/drink to keep you going?

Coffee, hot in winter, with ice in summer.

Watter and waffle crisps

Cock.

The best

Jack Links?

Its alright but that shit is expensive your better off with Orberto

Marvelous drink.

Out the way peasants, best food coming through

Holla Forums is a straight edge board, take your alcoholic filth elsewhere

blackberry is objectively superior to vanilla somersby

I drink tap water and eat fresh fruit/vegetables while playing foss games on my librebooted thinkpad running gentoo with a deblob'd kernel.

Cock

Mi hamijo sevillano
I mix 1st pic related with pretty much anything remotely sweet and/or honey. Protein of the fucking gods, man

Gotta stay hydrated

This. Sometimes I put some fruit juice in it for taste, around 1:5.

wtf
fucking add bleach next time

Mint tea or water
As far as alcohol is concerned, either The Knot or some fruity disaster with Pama or Midori
peanuts
Smartfood popcorn

Sister cummies.

s-shut up. It's very manly. my gf already makes fun of me for drinking it enough. I don't need this from you, Holla Forums

What is it with gamerfuel threads and people with gfs?

when are we getting that geforce energy drink?

So how often would you say you take the knot?

Does the knot taste good?

Do you ever give the knot to others?

we have taste buds for a reason you know

When I'm in the mood, 3 or 4 times a night.
It's very sweet. Goes down easily enough. Intoxicating.
I'm always willing to share if they want.

Any excuse to blogpost and it comes out.

Your mom's pussy.

Food and liquids mostly.

Yiffe.

That bottle would make a very nice dildo

Looks like a toy. You know what kind of toy.

all of the day bro

you take multiple doses of akla seltzer a day?

surely that has side effects

Sugarcane juice.
That stuff's just the best.

Since you've mentioned it it does look like a dragon dildo.

Also water with lemon juice is best.

This. With black coffee, it's delicious.

My mate's sister invented that juice. And she is bangin'.

I tried to drink that stuff for a while.

It tasted pretty bad.

You taste bad

I'm usually a coffee/tea sort of guy but I can't quit drinking this toxic sugar water.

shoot yourself cyka

That shit is so salty.

I eat mainly porridge, spinach, chicken, potatoes, yoghurt, and tuna sandwiches.

I'd taste pretty bland.

Sapporo and pita chips with hummus

The cap would tear your anus up you fucking degenerate.

I don't think it has to be a full unopened bottle to be used as a dildo.

can someone take the whole thing?

if so pls post vid

I did this combination at a smash tournament I went to

I actually made it out of pools

Generally just water bottles will do, but from time to time you need something else.

aw man that's a good beer to have with some salty chips i could go for some

How's fasting going?

Way past cool.

Isnt that shit made out of rice?

I feel sorry for you guys…

Don't, we don't have to live in Brazil. Literally a country filled with sub-human monkeys.

Jesus christ kill yourself you wasteful heathen

worth it

oxycodone

Coffee and Bread with Ham Pâté not sure how it is named in english

Cowfee

ass

Green tea

beer

Only the best for a mature man such as myself

I pity you savages who've yet to taste this Nordic delicacy. But then again, what can I expect from people who claim to be white? Hum!

Where can you get it in Burgerland, I want to try it.

tap water that that I run through a fluoride filter then boil for 20 minutes

no you don't

What is that?

I'll never understand this meme either, my ice nigga.

C'mon user, there's nothing to fear from tap water :^)

cured meat and coffee?
SALT AND BITTER?!
YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!
YOU SHALL HANG FOR THIS

BUY

PATRIOT BLEND

I brush my teeth, there's no need for additional brain damaging toxins in my diet

you don't want to eat that, trust me.
Its better to find regular fish than some rotting fish which these svergiecucks are eating. Burgerland people will get bad stomach cramps from this.

Try Tom's fluoride free toothpaste

If you're worried about that sort of thing you should be using distillation or reverse osmosis. Boiling will only treat biological contamination, but makes every other form worse.

Distillation will also, of course, treat biological contamination, so you don't have to change your routine even if there is a boil-water advisory.

(You may have heard of Flint residents being told to boil water. Remember that this advice is coming from the same people who fucked up the water system in the first place.)

sorry bub, it gotta be triclosan free too

I might get one of those, but it will be a metal version.
might just make my own with some stainless-steel pipes I have lying around

Free DLC.png

Water.
Coffee.
Mixed vegetables.

The interior of that model is metal, as is the condensation tube. The pitcher is glass. Even the spout has a glass insert, for the real no-plastic autists who, presumably, constitute a large share of their customer base.

Whatever I can find.
Typically chocolate muffins and Sprite.

But sometimes I just fast.

it's just regular-ass beer m80, you're thinking of sake, which is also pretty tasty the Sapporo you get in the US is actually brewed in Canada

isn't that just pickled herring?
I don't know about the states but you can get them from most grocery stores here in Canada, but they call them rollmops instead.
Don't listen to those other faggots they are actually really good.

2L of Mountain dew and a bag of weed really helped grind out those 30 hour weekend sessions of WoW Vanillia/BC.

Now it's nothing because games are not worth staying awake for.

Northern US it's common too - not sure about southern US

Steel Reserve and hate.

jagerbomb my way does it good. i also like to pour a 5-hour energy into a four loco when it stars getting late.

I love these beers when I can get them but only one store even remotely near me carries Santa Fe Brewery stuff

No user, I think that is the swedish surströmming.
That stuff has led to someone in germany getting kicked out after spilling it in the stairwell or something.
Here''s the quote from a german foodcritic: "[…]the biggest challenge when eating surströmming is to vomit only after the first bite, as opposed to before"

Kill yourself.

I usually just drink water and eat cheez-its,but these are good when I want something more.

user NO
Energy drinks are bad enough for you as it is,user,you don't need to add alcohol into the mix. It's real fuckin' easy to OD on both alcohol and caffine that way. Don't do it.

Smoked salmon is a staple in my diet, west coast canada here.

Crunchy, tasty, filling, full of nutella to the fucking brim. Literally the best food.

ever tried pickled salmon? Never had it myself

I bought a fucking POUND of Jawbreakers two weeks ago.

It's gone now.

I gave up soft drinks a couple of years ago and I'm not crazy about water, So I drink unsweetened iced tea.

Tradewinds or Arizona unsweet tea is good but I'm a cheapfag so I usually boil a big pot of water and put 6 or 8 black teabags in it, then leave it in a sink full of cold water to cool.

So what sorority did you join?

your mom alpha pie

Those cans of coffee you get from the asian stores are really good. Mostly eat biscuits while I game because I'm trying to put on weight though.

How's your jaw?

i'm jelly, canned coffee looks great in games and anime

Bro, you need to try sun tea.

If you like it, get a big pickle jar and up the amount of tea bags.

I heard sun tea can spoil? I'm not good with remembering deadlines. maybe I should become an indie-dev

Does anyone here actually eat something that isn't something sliced or brewed from Mr. (((Shekelstein's))) factory lab? I mean, why not an apple from a tree in your backyard or something once in a while or some radishes you grew in your planter? Come on…

yeah we all have backyards let alone ones large enough to yield trees

I've seen what goes on in my backyard m8, and I'm not interested in anything that spurts out of the ground there.

Also I don't have a fucking orchard in my backyard either, because I'm not some Virginian plantation owner.

I have salsa made from tomatoes and chili peppers in my parents' garden, but I usually eat that with dinner, not while on my computer. I also have mint and basil plants in my living room.

its only at risk of spoiling if you leave it out for a long ass time. The 3-4 hours is the min for brewing.
Just set a timer on your phone, or make small batches so you don't ruin a lot at once.

Fuck it, I might as well try it out. I have plenty of plain old unsweet to compare the sun tea to.

Refill that shit you nigger.