Non-Degenerate Popular Culture

Almost every facet of our society has been compromised. The instruments of power and influence have fallen into the wrong hands and consequently destructive narratives; miscegenation, feminism, drug abuse etc., are fed non-stop to the malleable masses.

However, there are clearly some elements of popular culture that have escaped this corruption. Whilst not necessarily red-pilled, there are still T.V. shows, movies, music, art, celebrities etc. which promote wholesome messages such as the importance of family values and strong male role-models.

Provided they are utilised correctly, they can help to combat against society's disease. What are they?

I can't see much wrong with Taylor Swift's music but I know some of you will disagree

Other urls found in this thread:

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_poznan_institute_a_middle_eastern_attempt_to_defraud_european_identity
archive.is/CN1dn
dailystormer.com/persian-pick-up-artist-roosh-says-race-is-real-it-just-doesnt-matter/
youtube.com/watch?v=kZZVD__ZhB0
vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/hidden-meaning-taylor-swifts-video-style/

youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Leonard Cohen, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Monty Python, Beatles etc.

But yeah he produced really good music

Taylor Swift is a matzo burner and her music is packed with niggers.

u mean her ass

Ironically a lot of things basic white girls love on pinterest. It's why "basic bitch" is so viciously mocked by kikes and their pets.
1. Nature
2. Babies
3. Tasteful clothing
4. Electronica
5. Pets animals
6. Strong men who can provide

1st LP is ok and his later synth stuff

He's just a perverted jew though. Kind of bugs me.
And his whole fake voice thing.
The record he did with Phil Spector is total dog shit too.

Taylor Swift is my waifu.

and israel is our greatest ally, right?

you have shit taste tbh famcom.

Unless you're brown, she ain't down.

wew

what makes a woman go for nogs?
is it the over the top fraud personailty most blacks have?

Impossible in this day and age. Anyway have a webm from the movie Death Wish where a cuck gets BTFO by a race realist.

It used to be a taboo thing. White women burned the coal to get back at daddy. Now that it's been normalized, I have no idea why they still do it.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

taytay is a coal burner

is it just that one picture or is it confirmed?

if you've ever seen her up close, she's an npc. since she's in a jewed business, probably a degenerate. But being marketed as a nice girl means pictures with lots of niggers would hurt her in flyoverland.

how can she be when she is sleeping with an aryan

she is not degenerate

she's a non-playable character?

yep

Just the fact that this proof exists means she'd need a serious delousing.

Bu…but she's only hugging him in that pic, you expect her to go all out 1488?

why would i ever know what normies like

the fuck is wrong with you

Interesting…are we talking degeneratestep here or actual old IDM/electro etc?

Killing Joke and Skinny Puppy are two bands both with very extensive discographies that helped to redpill me before I came across pol. I feel fortunate to have discovered them.

Video games are degenerate and anyone still playing video games ought to be gassed.

How can she stand being that close to that nigger's stank cocoa butter ass? Revolting. For shame Taylor, for fucking shame.

Speaking from personal experience, knowing burners, it's the same reason.

Everything mainstream is degenerate, you retarded fuck.

It's only very common in the media. It happens much more than it used to but at the same time don't let the media astroturf you. Also it's mostly ugly women that do it outside of the media.

Dubstep is white.

I don't really get the Taylor Swift meme. Her dating life is a fucking wreck and her music encapsulates that. Normally, I assume it's the guy's fault, but when you go through that many boyfriends, I question your ability to hold a long, meaningful relationship with anyone. Great voice though.

Actually, that reminds me. Why doesn't Holla Forums get together and make some music? How many musicians do we even have here? I play guitar myself, always wanted to make some sweet jams with Holla Forums

Saved.

No such thing. Even in our sphere degeneracy is rampant.
People are just too much invested in it, and it's everywhere. Maybe in the next generations we could work to reduce it to the minimal possible (it's impossible to eradicate it) or we lose and shit goes down, everybody dies, etc.

Wat type of jamz you're talking about?

OP, YOU said they existed. 90+% of what you see and hear comes from 6 kikes companies.

She's a dyke. Read BlindItems.

Trips of truth.

Whatever, really. I can work with Rock, Blues, Classical, Metal, Jazz, Folk, or just some beautiful instrumentals

Right. Here are some Taylor Swift lyrics for you:

I'm an old-fag. When I was your age, even bad boys had to at least pretend there was the possibility that they would commit to a girl in order to get into her pants. And when they inevitably didn't, people would say to the guy, "that was wrong for you to do that" and they'd say to the girl, "you were stupid to have fallen for that."

But here's a Taylor Swift song that is literally about just accepting that you're going to be pumped-and-dumped. "Just accept it, young girls - this is just how it works."

And they will. Every single girl out there is now literally seeking out men that they know will use them and leave them. They're not only okay with it, they actually want that "sad" story because they crave the drama of it.

And as a result, you, as an average male, you will never in your entire life date a girl who is not already an alpha widow. If you're still young, that may not seem like a big deal to you, but trust me, every time the memory of one of those guys intrudes on an otherwise working relationship, every time she let's slip, "Chad used to do that too" all you're going to be able to do is silently scream "FUUUUCKKK" because you'll know that you're only hearing 1% of what she's thinking. You'll know that some thing you thought was special between the two of you (and I'm not even talking about sex here, I'm talking about when you try to do something nice for her but later found out some previous guy did the same thing all the time) wasn't really special at all.

Tell me that is anything other than degenerate.

Thank you for bringing some reason into this conversation. Did you autistic faggots forget that
POP CULTURE WAS INVENTED TO CONTROL MINDS AND SPREAD DEGENERACY

Here's another song on a similar topic: chasing bad boys.

*eyeroll* - no bitch, you're like a giant star. You're going to burn out really quick.

There was another way; the non-degenerate way. You could have picked a good guy and had a family. Instead of a few months of hot bad boy, you could have had many decades of happiness. You could have children in a happy home. And when you grow old, you could be the respected matriarch grandmother that everyone goes to for advice and gathers around at Christmas.

Instead, you had your summer with the hot guy, and now the shadow of that relationship will loom over every regular guy you ever try to make it work with.

Now, you're still hot, and guys are really thirsty, so you'll still be able to have a kid probably. But you'll sabotage your marriage (if you even get married) and have to raise the kid alone. Instead of decades of happiness and contentment of a family, you'll have a little shit of a kid, and an asshole ex that you hate. And you'll be dating at 35 - repulsed by the ugly guys who treat you well, and abused by the hot guys that you still go home with in the hopes that their dicks will fill the emptiness in your soul (spoiler:they wont)

OP is fucking retarded to have even suggested that Taylor Swift wasn't degenerate. This is the world she is selling to young girls, and they are lapping it up like crackheads.

I even have some advice for young men out there. See, you can't fight this degeneracy by sitting on the sidelines. There are more than enough bad boys to ruin every girl you'll ever meet in your life. But I have some advice on how you can fuck mad bitches. Here it is: you sell them something that you label, "an experience." Thanks to people like Taylor Swift, girls today are "experience" junkies. As I said in I'm an old-fag. I'm north of 40. I can still sometimes pick up low-20s girls by couching my pickup in the idea of an "experience." They're not interested in old-fags? "Really? You've never wanted to have that experience?" I'll say. You can literally see the wheels turning in their head, "wow, he's right, I haven't - I …I don't want to miss out on something! I'd better fuck this random stranger!"

Thank you Taylor Swift

Meanwhile Arab kids of your age are learning how to cut goat throats.
Also, games stopped being fun for a long time now, maybe a decade ago or more.

Based. Is that the first death wish?

Correct

Most games are not fun and are oversimplified to the point of being insulting. Not all but most.

That's the thing, they don't BELIEVE it's been normalized. According to the media their 90 IQ brain absorb every day, the world is still controlled by evil conservative white men like their daddies, and they should be ashamed of their parents for voting republican.

For fuck's sake, the taylor swift memeing is just what Holla Forums does for fun. When did Holla Forums get inundated with humorless retards? Ben Garrison wasn't memed as a 1488 nigger killer because he ACTUALLY IS ONE DUMBFUCK.

Yes.

very nice posts, old man

Is chess cucked?

Taylor Internet Defense Force detected

Chiggity checkin those sweet dubs

It's shit humor.

Good luck to you, young man. I can't say I envy you, but I do hope you find a way to make a better world.

One way that you're really lucky is that the internet isn't yet totally locked down/shillified. You can get info about women's true nature that I never dreamed of. So maybe, just maybe, you can work things out.

15 or 20 years from now, I doubt there will be censorship-free chans. Between the corporate crackdowns (Alex Jones is about to get banned from Youtube, for example) and the emergence of AI which will allow (((them))) to flood boards like these with 100 blue-pilled AIs for every real human (let alone red-pilled human) thus drowning out or banning any truth that might have seeped through - this wont last long. You're living in the golden age of free thought.

It was supposed to be joke but for whatever reason, some people took it seriously so from time to time, we have to remind them how deluded they are. I'd rather drop the whole thing since some people here are fanatical with anything that tingles their balls.

Don't freaking praise that scum just because you like her looks.

There is none. All popular culture is POZ. Everything created is POZ. It's all filth and should all be destroyed. Why are you trying to have fun when there is work to be done?

No. Dubstep is degenerate. All electronica is degenerate. Why are you having fun when there is work to be done?

(Waste of dubs)

Why are you having fun when there is work to be done?

And that's why all women are ruined.

There is no way. There is no better world. There is no golden age of free thought. There is nothing good. This is a place of punishment.

Fuck you user

Youre right. These cunts are all ruined by the time any of us even meet them.

Checked

I wish I had something like Holla Forums around when I was a youngin back in high school in the 90's. I wouldve been far more productive in my 20's than the disillusioned and depressed me was.

Now do you see? This is a place of punishment.

It was designed this way. Fate itself stands against us all. The only victory we can have is the Death of All Life so that nobody can ever reincarnate and the cycle is over forever.

Destroy it all.

Be as productive as you want, that still won't stop Samson. It won't stop women from being all whores. It won't stop the coming dark. It won't stop the world from ever being shit.

Modern literature isn't completely cucked. Authors can still get away, in the current year, with writing books about white people doing normal white people stuff that white readers can relate to, without filtering it through some multicultural agenda. I just finished reading a book, "Universal Harvester," about a teenage boy and his widowed dad trying to make ends meet in rural Iowa in the '90s. When's the last time you saw something like that on the Tel Avision?

Give us an honest assessment, old man. Is our sub-species doomed?

Liar.

Everything is POZ. Every book publisher is POZ. Every advertiser is POZ. Every underwriter is POZ. Every entertainment company is POZ. Every videogame is POZ.

Everyone has always been doomed. There is nothing else.

nonsense, we've only just begun. Our shitposting will find a way.

Lot of faith for a stand alone complex.

KYS my man. You clearly want to.

I'm down to write stuff. I do a lot writing recording. Would like to remain user though.

Is there really nothing we can do to prevent our doom?
Should we just embrace the inevitability of our extinction?

Why? Just because you think I should?

That's not how Maximum Suffering is created. There must be a certain level reached first.

Facilitate the clearing of conditions, then I'll shoot myself on livestream for you.

Hop to it.

No. That's not far enough. We should become the exterminators. We should systematically cleanse the entire world of all life before detonating it into dust.

taylor swift is a tranny

This. When in doubt, it's always a trap.

We will be doomed if we do nothing but make prophecies about how fucked we are and engage in navel-gazing ruminating. Don't get me wrong, oldanon gives an excellent analysis of how even the pop culture with a veneer of virtue is actually nasty garbage. It's that kind of clear-headed thinking that Holla Forums needs more of, instead of kek circle-jerking. But don't let abstract theorizing affect your actions irl. Don't stop looking for a decent gal, because they are out there, and you can get one (and all you need is one) if you don't allow yourself to justify inaction based on your knowledge of how fucked everything is. It's the curse of being redpilled really; it forces you to notice things that others don't, and it makes the bluepilled world intolerable in some cases. But we have to interact with the bluepilled world to get things we want, and frequently that's women, women who may seem dumb and clueless and frustrating, but are the only way to continue our race.

ignore him. Seriously, don't respond, he'll suck you into the vortex of his pointlessness.

I'll tell you what, I'll fight for my race until my last breath, and when we meet in Valhalla, old man, we'll see who was right and who was wrong.
I'm not ready to give up on what is the best thing to happen to this world. Maybe I'm gullible, but I'm ready to be labeled as such if it means my genes won't die with me and my children will have better prospects and live in a better world.

Why would he want that? He's making money to demoralize, /r9k/ would lap up a "job" like that in a heartbeat if they had the social acumen to even be able to apply.

Dubs checked, but check ID's, that's not oldanon it's the Asses and Elbows poster. He shows up every now and then, just ignore him and don't respond.

You forgot to say assholesashes and enemas*echoes** you cuck

She has already been exposed as a coal burner and a feminist countless times. Anyone bumping this thread is a newcuck, or just a cuck. This shilling for Taylor "Not So" Swift on Holla Forums is almost to the point that it's potentially viral marketing.

Hey, little boys who moderate this board, why don't you make yourselves useful and ban this trash?

Whatever. I'm still right. You still know it. Life is still filth. You still know it. Why would I have to sign any post when you remember who I am from my word choice and posting style?

AND I'M STILL RIGHT. YOU STILL KNOW IT!

There is no Valhalla to meet in. None. The gods don't reward shit. None. Never. Not at all. They hate us. They want us to suffer forever. They have always hated us and only created us to torture us.

Do you get it yet?

You've already been sucked in. There is nothing else. I'm right and you know it.

ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT! ALL NIGHT LONG!

ASSES AND ELBOWS

And now I eat my own words because of the damn captcha.

t. drunkposting

LIAR LIAR

SET YOURSELF ON FIRE

All women are ruined. You can't find just one. Because there isn't one. Never has been. Never will be. Continue the race if you want, but watch what happens.

There has never, ever been anything good in this world and it will always be shit. Understand that.

Do you honestly think that works, user?

I'm right and you know it. Everything has always been shit and you know it. Nothing can ever work. Nothing can ever go right. Nothing good can ever happen. Prove me wrong. Post pics.

I'm still right. You still know it. Everything is still shit. You still know it.

glad you're still around, KIKE

c'mon user, you know better than this.

Liar. Liar.

Set yourself on Fire

I'm still right. You still know it. Everything is still shit. You still know it. Nothing can ever be good. You still know it.

Yey, the thread is officially an unsalvageable cesspit right now.
May as well change the name to "Shitposting General"

The thread should have been deleted to begin with. Taylor Swift is a coal burning feminist whore for the jews. I am repeating myself because too many of you faggots don't seem to get the message.

Holy shit, the VIRGINS in this thread. It's a meme. It's funny to meme TayTays sieg heiling and spouting extremely based Aryan quotes, that is all. You anons need to seriously stop taking celebs so seriously. They're all NPC puppets anyway.

Indeed–never date or court whores. Only court and only associate with ladies smart enough not to fall for retarded garbage.

Degenerate.
Reported.

Is that you, roosh? Trying to pick up girls out of your league and calling them 'degenerate' when they reject you for being an ugly third-worlder?

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_poznan_institute_a_middle_eastern_attempt_to_defraud_european_identity

It has been like a year since I have seen you here. Honestly, why don't you kill yourself if you hate life so much? Tell me of your life.

http:// pastebin.com/FsEaQirr

This is my life. Why do I not kill myself? Because of Cowardice and the people who constantly watch over me to guilt me into staying alive.

That and because I know that the fates would just fuck it up for me and leave me alive but barely able to move or something like that. Acting as if good things, including suicide will happen for me is pointless. Fate won't allow it.

SAGE ALL SHIT THREADS

SAGE ALL WOMYN THREADS

You should go read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. I don't have much to offer you, but maybe he does. Also it is funny, I have read that pastebin before, yet here we are again. All you can do is struggle, friend. Good luck.

No. Marcus Aurelius doesn't have shit for me. I've already read Meditations. Stoicism is a shit because there is no real reward for struggle.

I'd rather just not exist.

No. There is no good luck. Only Eternal Misery.

Then just go and overcome it all. Struggle is beautiful.

You. Can't.

There is no overcoming. There is only Eternal Misery. You cannot struggle through it, that only feeds it more.

Struggle is not beauty. It's pain. Nothing more. No reward.

Amor fati

Amor Fati is bullshit. How do you have it? What is there to love? What good is any of it?

It's bullshit.

Wrong, think more, learn more.

No. I'm right and you know it.

I have learned. I have thought. The answer is always the same. Amor Fati is a cop out because Nietzsche didn't want to own up to the end conclusion of a world ruled by malevolent forces.

The gods hate us.

And this is a shit thread anyways. All Popular Culture is POZ. End of story.

Some anime is.

I still think we need to make our own media stuff. Fight fire with fire?

Just kill yourself mate. Nobody here is stopping you

Tim Burton movies? (Except Ed Wood which features transvestism and his first live-action movie Hansel & Gretel which has an almost all-oriental cast and a man in drag playing both the stepmother and the witch.)

archive.is/CN1dn

Taylor swift and pop music is kike garbage.
The whitest music genre (that isnt pop country garbage about pick up trucks and drinking yur beer) is actually electronic music.

The first synthesizer was invented in 1900, the pioneers of electronic music are like 95% white men and 5% Japanese guys

The jews try to frame electronic music as a nigger invention, but even modern electronic dance music owes a debt to bands like kraftwerk, the whitest white robot Germans

what the fuck i love kraftwerk now

My advice is that you get out there and learn how to play the game. Fuck sluts when you can. If you ""don't"" do this, then if you meet an actual good girl, you'll be too boring and inexperienced to pull her away from, and thus save her from, other guys.

The key thing you have to remember is to just never catch feelings for the sluts you fuck with. That's actually a more difficult thing for a descent guy to do than just sitting on your ass feeling sorry for the world.

I also think you should be realistic about things. There's a 0.01% chance that you'll ever actually meet a good girl. You need to really understand what that means. Don't be like women who fantasize for fairy tale endings. You're not going to be that 0.01% You'd be a fool to bet on it. However, you'd also be a quiter if you didn't try. I know that sucks, but that's your life.

So, learn how to play the game. Be wise and don't catch feelings for the sluts you fuck. But if you ever actually do meet a good girl (you wont, but be ready anyway), be a man, step up, and make a family with her.

What this guy says is a lie:

Sleeping around isn't degenerate for men. You are ""not"" the guardian of sex. You're the guardian of commitment. Being a blue piller who falls in love at the drop of a hat and has 20 girlfriends over the course of his life - that's degenerate for a man. Being a blue piller and imagining that women ""arent"" sluts, or saying things like "the past doesn't matter" - that's degenerate.

Sitting around doing nothing and hoping that one day you'll meet a good girl (you wont) is being a fool. On the 0.01% chance that you meet her, you'll be so inexperienced and boring that you wont be able to keep her - that's worse than degenerate, that's just pathetic.

Practicing to be good with women isn't degenerate. It's smart.

I don't know. I think that things will probably change in ways that we can't even imagine. I think there's truth to the idea of a singularity. So, I just don't know. I agree with what said.

ASSNECKS AND RAINBOWS

Seriously just end it already nobody likes your dramatic faggoty whining. Either man up and face existence for what it is or do yourself in and be done with it.

Duck Dynasty

I fucked my 40 year old English teacher in college who had kids in her late 30s with some betabux she settled with. I saw the couple on Facebook, she didn't even use his last name, and I don't even know if the kids are his.

She's gorgeous, rode the cock carousel through her 20s and 30s, and still rides it, but latched onto this guy who owns a business, told him she'd marry him, he was probably thrilled he finally could get this beauty queen past her prime but still fuckable and fit, and here she is, not even taking his name, he pays for her life, paid off her student loans, lays for her kids to go to nice private schools while she makes a mediocre associate professor salary…

… And she fucks students. I'm not naive enough to believe I'm special. She still goes to parties on the weekend, she still puts herself out there in the social game as if she's single, she still acts flirtatious as a young girl would.

And her husband looks lifeless already on their Facebook pics, it even a few years into the marriage. He can probably count the blowjobs she's given him on one hand.

No, I'm not roosh, and more importantly:
I called them degenerate if they let me fuck them. I'd respect them if they turned be down because they had values.

Look, I'm not saying that you should ever be friends with roosh, and I sure as hell don't want you to give him your shekels. However, if he makes any good points, then you should consider them. You should learn from everyone you can, even dirty foreigners. Success with women in a world that inundates them with Taylor Swift and the like - it's a difficult task. You absolutely will never be successful if you sit on your ass.

You should hear what roosh and others have to say. You should consider it. Use your wits. Reject the things that are incorrect, but learn from the things that are wise. Go on this journey of learning so that when you return to the real world, you'll be prepared to deal with real women.

You can't be Samurai Jack if you stay in Japan. You have to go learn.

There was once a story posted on half-chan about a guy who liked a girl. You've probably seen it as copypasta. In the story, the girl would sometimes sleep at the guy's house because her home life was shit. They started going to some older guy's house to play video games. The older guy was the life of the part, the center of attention, and made bets and dares with the girl - "if he completes this level, you have to sit on his lap"

This made the user uncomfortable, but he didn't know what to do about it. Eventually, he found out that the girl he liked was fucking this guy.

""THAT"" my fellow pollacks, is what I'm trying to help you to avoid. That user made two mistakes, and you'll make these mistakes too if you aren't careful. If you think you're going to sit on your ass and wait until you meet a "good girl" then you'll fail just like that user did, because you wont have the skills to defeat the rest of the world.

That user got AMOGed. You can look it up on PUA sites. It's difficult to defeat even if you know what it is. But this poor dumb shit didn't even know the word for it. He also failed by provisioning this girl (even just letting her stay at his house) without demanding anything in return. Women instinctively see that as chump-like behavior, and they instinctively don't want to have children that will inherit the chump gene.

If you've ever read that copypasta and felt the feels, my message is this: practice picking up women so that it never happens to you. Practice so that if you do manage to meet a virtuous woman (you wont, but hypothetically), you have skills to get her and keep her. It's an art. It's not something that comes naturally.

Ironically, I don't doubt that if you fuck them well enough the first time, you can just text them just like that the second time: "I'm bored come blow me you degenerate."

And see, that betabux could have fucked her for a while, then just slowly faded out and she would have hopped to another prospect. And he would be so much happier today, having fucker her, but not having paid her.

That's what I want you to avoid.

If you can manage to pull a young girl who isn't a slut (you wont, but hypothetically) then do your duty and make a family. But if you can't, don't fall for "reformed whores" like that english teacher.

Women make their mistakes young, and we laugh at them, but nobody ever tells them that they're making mistakes. We men, on the other hand, we often make our mistakes later. We should help each other to avoid them. Marrying a woman that old is a mistake.

The problem is that men still actually buy into the chimerical bullshit of having her heart means more than her body. That guy would literally probably forgive her after she told him that if he caught her. "he had my body for a moment, but you have my heart, I'm yours."

Being an English teacher who puffs up Shakespeare as if it has any relevance in modernity, I'm sure she's sold him saccharine bullshit like that before when she's kissed him after work and he got a taste of my nut.

Women like to get fucked, but they are wary of the risk (we are bigger than them after all). They can go on tinder or any other site (or just walk into a bar) and get any random guy to fuck them, but they often get bad vibes and it turns them off.

So yes, after you've fucked a girl one time, if she enjoyed it, she'll be down to do it again.

When I meet a girl, I make sure to explain that I'm not looking for a relationship. I don't make it a big deal, like I don't change the subject to that. It's part of picking them up - you keep them talking about their favorite subject: themselves. And you look for the appropriate moment to direct the conversation to what her dating goals are. For the 30 year old single moms that I'm pulling, the always, without exception, say that they're tired of the dating scene and looking for something more secure. So I just say that I understand that, but I'm not quite there yet.

Anyway, after I fuck them, I make it clear again that this is just about sex. Often times, there's crying and "why can't we try a relationship??" but I don't fall for it. And here's the genius: I insist that they go date other guys. Why? Because for one thing, these are 30 year old "reformed sluts" and as I've said throughout this thread, they are not relationship material. Believe me, I've tried.

But the more important reason that I insist they get out there and date is basically what you just said - it puts us into a situation where they only come to me when they want to get fucked. They literally go on dates and let other guys buy them dinner, and (this has happened to me with two different women) will text me while on the date and say they're bored and can they come over later. They literally go on a date with a beta, and come to my house for sex afterwards.

Let that be a lesson to you if you're dating.

Anyway, this is how you get a FWB situation at my age. You be the "safe" good fuck. She'll go on dates with whomever. If she gets any bad vibe at all (seriously, one time it was because the guy saved the receipt from the restaurant - she told me, "I don't want to be with a guy who counts every cent like that" - she said this about a guy who just bought her dinner!) - anything goes wrong on the date at all, they cut that guy off, and they call up a "known quantity" (hopefully me, but I'm not naive, I know there are other dicks too) and they get fucked.

dailystormer.com/persian-pick-up-artist-roosh-says-race-is-real-it-just-doesnt-matter/

is she wearing a nipple ring visible through her dress in polite company?

I was acting in accordance with my European evolution as a K Selector. That is in marked contrast to Roosh V. and the R selection strategies that he is promoting.

It’s funny, because from where I’m sitting, I can’t really think of anything which more exemplifies personal insecurity than reading books and blogs about how to be more attractive to women.
I don’t think anyone becomes involved in “pickup artistry” for any reason other than feelings of personal inferiority.
Roosh is a snake oil salesman trying to keep the shekels rolling in, and he will be a causality of the coming reframing of the anti-SJW movement as a characteristically White racial movement, which demands not only that women return to the kitchen, but that all of these filthy savages who have broken down the door and invaded our base go the hell back to wherever they came from.

There are red pills to be had in shakespeare. I'd hate for you to reject the entire body of his work. Shakespeare is your culture - it's white culture. Don't just accept it all naively. Be smart about it. Always think to yourself, (a) this might have been true then, but it's not now or (b) this might not have been true when he wrote it - he could be wrong (c) the point of this might be that the character is wrong, maybe that's what I'm supposed to learn

but at least be open to the possibility of (d) there could be some truth to this

I don't know why but I keep on winning lotteries. It's like the Gods favor me for some unexplained reason.

Roosh is just a brand trying to profit on a trend. All of the real pragmatic thought is on reddit TheRedPill. They don't make money, they just want up votes for their egos, or to feel like they're making contributions to probably one of the only actual practical applications of what is otherwise a bullshit field of social psychology; in this case, it is real. Whether you like it or not, you're born knieing nothing, and you have been conditioned to behave ways in situations, including with women you are interested in. Jew Hollywood and TV told men to keep being chivalrous providers in an era where at the same time this system has conditioned women to be antagonistic toward that man and prefer the man who will pump and dump them, because she's string and independent and she doesn't need a man to "keep her" or "do things for her," but rather that man is a thing of shame now, a sucker to be used and exploited, as an ATM, as free gifts and free meals, while she fucks other guys and laughs at you.

Oh I don't discount Shakespeare at all. I think it's wonderful. But I know at the same time there's some very flowery language in there that can hypnotize gullible people into believing that world still exists, and that we're not rather living in some dung heap of materialism and shallow transient vanity rather than depth and integrity - - Shakespeare's world is one where divorce statistics aren't what they are today, where women aren't all playthings on birth control frosted like cakes, and where HPV isn't a majority pandemic.

Because "red pills" are blue, right?

This
Along with Tangerine Dream, Jean-Michel Jarre, Kraftwerk have been the early pioneers.

Unfortunately the last remaining original Kraftwerk member is a cuck.

Muh nuclear tech is bad
Muh nigger love my music

That is what the Kraftwerk documentary tried to propagate. At least a hundred times did they repeat, without naming a single artist, that “techno” and electronic music is “black music from Detroit”. Techno is probably the most white music in an totally niggerfied environment.

First “black artist” with electronic music was probably Donna Summer in 1977with “ I Feel Love “, 4 years after Kraftwerk's first all electronic album.
Of course Summer was just voice artist and the music did come from a white guy Giorgio Moroder, out of Munich, Germany, not Detroit.

Wasn't house music made by homosexual niggers in the 80's?

When did they think black people created it? Because, for example, the Doctor Who theme tune was composed in 1963.

fake and gay

The UK and Germany are responsible for producing good electronic music. Blawan, Aphex Twin, Surgeon, Raime, Demdike Stare, Samuel Kerridge, Kode9, Burial, Chris Clark are all from the UK. America has its share of good artists, but the UK has a uniquely powerful electronic music scene. Those artists changed my life as I've rarely managed to care for something so much as their music. Their self-expression of their anger, hatred, contempt and sadness is a unique thing.

Technically Techno music as it's called today originated from Detroit with Cybotron of which Juan Atkins is the most famous member. He also coined the term techno music. They always claim their influences coming from Kraftwerk, B52's, Prince and the likes. All thanks to Electrifying Mojo's radioshow which was a nice eclectic bunch of electronic music.

Some blacks made some electronic music, and, being blacks, pulled a "we wuz kangs". There is no black Burial, Boards of Canada, Richard D. James, etc, and they weren't responsible for the likes of Oneohtrix Point Never nor will they ever reach those heights.

The best artists try to remain anonymous: Drexciya, Stingray, Underground Resistance, Aphex Twin, Autechre. Your "we wuz kangs" meme can attributed to any DJ since most of them like to show off and have big ego's. They can be white, they can be black.

Fun fact: the second member of drexciya went by the name of Heinrich Muller for a while.

There are 50 Autechres and U-ziqs for every 1 black artist, at least, yet the "blacks invented electronic music" meme hangs around. Why is that?

That's your perception tunnel: blacks launched techno (from detroit) and house (from chicago). This is truth. Electronic music (kraftwerk, tangerine dream etc.) is the foundation that underlies both (while house is more disco orientated).

Meaning their contribution is the same as almost every other artist: taking something pre-existing and evolving it further. If you want to claim that blacks originated something new entirely, then I can just easily make the case that Aphex Twin did so too.

Ok.

Get your niggerlove out of here, you know perfectly well blacks cling to their achievements. There is no comparison between them and whites.

You are doing the same, my european-american friend.

Yep, a simple pseudo-interactive element that responds to stimuli with a few scripted line and rote actions. Most people are. Taylor Swift only ever (maybe) interacted with the chans on the advise of her marketers (the 'Meredith the cat' incident), likely an attempt to open a secondary demographic for her music via the /ourgirl/ phenomenon.

Someone isn't on the Kingdom Hearts train

Holla Forums managed 7 albums. I'm sure we can come up with something interesting and it would feel great to make some noise. The silence from the general lack of inertia on the political front is becoming exceedingly boring.
Holla Forums the musical when?

All disgustingly jewish (maybe not Monty Python but thats a cheap, dead show)

Holla Forums is not very good at organization. The last time something was tried, it died within 50 posts. See: >>>/smugfrog/

It's hard to organize much of anything when any attempt at organization is seen as an FBI honeypot.

I like RWDS' stuff.

bruh.

can you do me a favor and stop applying your borderline retarded racist logic to electronic music? thanks.

No

Try it. Watch what happens.

Sometimes it feels like people are robots, yes. Im starting to think it's just that they lack imagination though. That is to say, they can think, but they can't imagine.

I don't think people are NPC's but youre welcome to convince me.

All popular culture is degenerate.
True culture is the real world.

They conform to the hive.

That's why we hold power. We're unpredictable.

nice mental acrobatics user. It's like asking for redpilled smartphones used by goys.

Degeneracy and popularity are synonyms.

Come on, you can't be this stupid? Do you know where you are?

But Ron Grainer is no nigger isn't it?

1952, Stockhausen, Cologne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Studio_for_Electronic_Music_(WDR)

Compair this:

Kraftwerk 1981 Japan
www.youtube.com/watch?v=spW-dZiFGmQ

DAF – Tanz den Mussolini, 1981 Munich
youtube.com/watch?v=kZZVD__ZhB0
(You could that in the radio in Germany, today impossible)

with this sheeet (supposed the first house music track 1984):

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-sspvjxMo0

Compare that with the original - Kraftwerk
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv24xpbzo5g

Acid house, techno, rave appeared to me as a mainly European music genre.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZZVD__ZhB0
(You could hear that in the radio in Germany, today impossible)

Sorry for the bad quality, just for documentary purposes.

You're part of the problem you retard. Sleeping around causes the women to be less likely to have stable relationships, because it was just another notch for the man who wants to "gain knowledge and experience".

I'm an oldfag aswell and the one true thing about women that they are naturally inclined to is wanting to have families and babies. Even the goofy ones that says they don't want it (protip, they do really bad).

But if you swoop in, fuck them and dump them, it just continues the problem.

Stop acting like a fucking nigger you man-whore.

My fucking sides!

Man it's been a while since I heard them. When I listen to this I can hear where RPGs like Phantasy Star got their inspiration.

Check these guys out. /ourguys/ made a band and some of their songs are god-tier. I would also recommend Zack Hemsey I guess. I'm not sure if he's redpilled or not but many of his songs are clearly against the current culture and corporations. ('Don't Get In My Way' for example drops redpills at the 5 minute mark)

nailed it. thanks user

Guess they found a cure.

Here's some truth for all you Taylor fans who have yet to realize the party is over and for all you faggots too stupid to put the pieces together.

Taylor Swift began her career a naive daddy's girl, whose daddy had money to get his little girl into country music in Nashville. She was actually good so of course with those connections she took off.
In the early days, she was a delightful Aryan QT who used her musical talents for good(ish).
As her career wore on, her producers (handlers) quietly increased their hold on her, and you saw the devolution of her music.

Then came Calvin Harris.

Finally, Taylor didn't land a shit guy, a fellow musician who loved music for music's sake. They had real love.

Real love is the single route to freedom for the MKed. Their owners couldn't risk that, so when he proposed, away swang Maxwell's Silver Hammer.

Taylor got her brain addled to a whole new level:
vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/hidden-meaning-taylor-swifts-video-style/

To salvage her image, they set her up with girl's dream boy of the moment, Tom Hiddleston, who dropped her ass as soon as she regained her cred, and Calvin Harris got set up with Ellie Goulding.

Now Taylor hangs out with the superficial Gigi Hadid and her modelling crew while Calvin Harris is the highest paid DJ in the world.
She gets a boob job and fake friends and he gets to have no friends and no sleep.

I guarantee in those low moments, they look back and wonder what went wrong.

Let that be a lesson to entertainers who find true love.

The Demo scene, .MOD (Modules) Amiga, Commodore 64 programmer had IMHO a strong influence on the European Techno, Rave scene as well.

I don't care how much of a kike Seinfeld is, that show was gold

In other words,
Albuses eunt mors

?

Too bad Coleman is half street shitter on his mom side. Still good music.

shut up nigger.

That shitty 'Hallelujah' song becoming popular because of those vote off talent shows and then showing up in Cuckshed church services still keeps me away from normie Christians to this day. These good goy imbeciles have no idea it's not a "praise song"… it's a subversive, transgressive take on a hymn. I rage.

The Jeff Buckley cover was lost on them but when it started showing up on TV it became the new El Shadai… I love how some churches realize it's shitty jewed lyrics and try to change the verses… great example of white ignorance of jew mind control and spiritual subversion in recent years.

The buckley cover is the only good version of that shitty song

Wh-what?!

Pigs related, including Poison Von Jewdwarf.

Go home, Banya. You're drunk.

I myself mostly stick to 80s and early 90s music and movies. Back then everything was so much more positive, there was little agenda pushing, shit was just done because it was good or interesting, and most importantly because the artists liked it. Everything these days is just so pretentious and self-aware.

They are all wearing jewstruts except for the jew herself, to be fair.

I love all of those, along with various classic folk, like Bach, Beethoven and Vivaldi.

I made a retro synthwave tune the other day with a Goebbels speech but idk how/where/why I should post it

You cannot name the problem, so why should anyone listen to you?

"degeneracy" is too vague. You can't describe the problem in as much detail as I did. I stand by what I said, and you have said fuck all to refute it.

I need to rewatch this movie

A good non Hollywood, non cucked movie based on English myth and history.

This is your heritage white man

Dude, for the last fucking time, no one here is a goddamn Taylor Swift fan. The memes are A JOKE, and I capitalized that so the message could sink through that thick skull of yours.

Taylor is no different than many other celebs. At no one point was she some wonderful nonsense that you are trying to make her out to be. It's like you're forgetting that she has dated many non-whites before hand. Taylor being Holla Forums-related was a meme tied to the myth that she posts on Holla Forums and beta-faggots latched onto it since they would like to think some random famous fuck cares about them. She was shit before Calvin or were you cheering when she was fucking Taylor Lautner? Or that arab fucker from that one boy band? I barely pay attention to this shit and still know this.
The delusion some of you guys have in regards to this bitch is mind-boggling. Is this the kind of bullshit that goes through a cuck's mind when he is making excuses for his bitch's behavior?

Reminder that Singfag September is only a few months away, and Holla Forums has never made a real contribution to it.

Shit nigga, I'm not a big fan of metal, but if there's anything that's the whitest, AND that manages to keep shitskins at bay, it's metal.

I'm genuinely thinking about forcing myself to listen and appreciate metal just because of that.

Yeah. I wouldn't hesitate ovening them all, but it is breddy gudd.

Sorry lad, that makes you a mentally incapacitated degenerate too (if it were actually true).

We have statistics who shows that the number of partners you've had, you're more likely to divorce later in life.

We have statistics who shows that single-parent household-kids is far more likely to be losers in life, with all kinds of emotional problems.

There's a big problem for us that what would have caused good white men and women, ends up being screwed over in life due to divorce due to the fact that their parents fell for the "muh sex"-meme (which didn't really exist in this shape and form before the 1920's, divorce was also unheard of).

If you instead of relying on some kind of reputation of being old you would know that all of this can be tracked back to the jews. Via the sexual revolution in the 1920's and the cultural revolution in the 1960's. This was done to destroy stable relationships between men and women in white lands.

You can't really defend your stance, because you're wrong.

There is always quality to be had – just look a the Fin de Siecle output of Austro-Hungary, and its satellites in Weimar Germany.

Starting in film, Lars von Trier is "our guy". If you haven't seen Element of Crime, MANDERLAY (cucks btfo), or Europa, or Antichrist/Nymphomaniac (Ignore THOT orders) what are you doing with your cineaste time.

That and Bela Tarr.

TUNES

"I think artist should be able to put themselves out there without major labels."

Allie X is an intredasting self producing/writing musician in contemporary female vocal pop; it's like seeing Lada Gaga's ideal (but wholesome) self-image manifested, in contrast to her try-hard poseur insecurity. Some of the visual elements are familiar with this Hollywood Occult horseshit (the "Catch" music video in particular is very Marina Abramovic-y in its aesthetic; will link at the end, not the strongest song of the bunch) – but overall isn't the focus of the lyrics themselves. Serious honest 'voice of a generation' potential, the package is a complete one.

"Hello" – Chorus is absolutely explosive
youtube. com/watch?v=lXQKOpQXuh8

Hits a lot of these, but for Babies, – when dealing with the dissoloute lifestyle issues, and usual love unrequited subject matter, they're self-aware (see "Good", a sort of bi-polar/substance abusing bitch's diary ballad on the desire to clean up.)

"Good"
youtube. com/watch?v=-FDf1Tautvs

For contrast:

"Old Habits Die Hard" – higher engergy ride or die codependent ballad, minimalist synth
youtube. com/watch?v=UhaTNCgrkC0

"Casanova" – straight up piano

youtube.com /watch?v=BJwKK08_cPg

"Catch" – first foot in the door from an establishment artist tweeting it last year; drug/medical metaphor is hair-raising with the visuals in light of the Italian Flatbread Gate

youtube.com /watch?v=ZOKsdQm0JFo

Musicians' politics seem to have the least necessary relation to the content; Wax Idols is lead by a typical 'beautiful loser' post-punk domina power dyke, but some of the self-imposed suffering clearly translates to quality despite the filter:

"When It Happens." – high energy, driving rock anthem
https:// www.youtube.com /watch?v=Rv4A-UF21Pc

"The Last Drop" – overly attached succubus ride or die
youtube. com/watch?v=MQ5j90B5Oec

"Lonely You" – most recent single, New Order spectrum; demure pace
youtube.com /watch?v=Qh0V5SZDZy8

Compare the last to "Rimbaud Eyes" – Dum Dum Girls
youtube. com/watch?v=QDYRQX6FPQQ

^Superficially catchy, muh slut drinking, muh repetitive arbitrary literary reference; these things as part of the human experience should be able to be spoken of with some poetry about them – a lot is down to individual taste, but when making aesthetic distinctions in contemporary media, we can form hierarchies of quality building toward the authentic Good

Finally, apropos the Season In Hell author reference within the aforementioned:

TRUE LOVE IS VIOLENT

youtube. com/watch?v=jVTwGElnAHk

You'll probably like Rondo Veneziano, they're pretty cool.

And this is them in real life.

…for women, yes. If the effect exists for men at all, it is smaller. It's also irrelevant (if it affects men) for two reasons - and these are the points you need to address:

(1) men who choose to remain virgins do not fix the problem.

There are already far too many men in the "market" (dating, marriage, etc.) Even if you could convince 50% of them to remain virgins until marriage (which is an impossible goal), society would barely notice. Only the top 10% or 20% of men are getting laid anyway. The bottom tiers are invisible and inconsequential.

All that happens if some random pollack sees this thread and goes, "yeah, he's right! I'm not going to have sex with women until I get married!" - all that happens is that he is condemned to be a virgin forever. Because now we wont even be able to get married, at least not until he's old and some single mother gets her claws into him.

(2) attracting and keeping a woman is a skill that must be learned and practiced.

In past generations, your father might have taught you how to do it. But today, you either didn't have a father, or if you did, his advice isn't helpful because he was dating prior to the age of social media.

If you manage to find a virtuous woman today (you wont, but hypothetically), you will have to swim through a river of shit just to get to her. You absolutely cannot say, "oh boy! I'm a virgin too! Let's get married!" because:

(a) She will find you boring and creepy.

(b) She will be surrounded by top-tier men who are confident and whose game is smooth as fuck. Even if you're not outright boring, you wont be exciting like they are. To her, you'll be "a really nice guy, and I'm sure there's a wonderful girl out there for you! (just not me)"

(c) You'll be completely unprepared for her shit tests. And yes, even the best girls are going to shit test you. It's not culture. It's not a failure in women. It's not degeneracy. It's a feature of human sexuality. It's instinct that all women have. It's an important process for ensuring only the best genes propagate. If you don't have experience passing shit tests, then her instinctive reaction (even though you navigated (a) and (b)) will be loss of attraction.

Getting and keeping a girl is a complex and subtle art. You are not helping men by advising them to remain virgins until marriage. You're setting them up for failure as surely as if they were going into battle and you told them, "don't train, just pray and read the bible."

Okay, but that knowledge doesn't help a pollack to get married and have kids. "It's the jews!!" isn't a plan. Here's a plan:

- understand that high school is the closest thing we have left to a tribe.

The benefit of a tribe is that everyone knows everyone else's business. Ideally, tribes use social pressure to keep sluts in line (and to correct weak men too, but that's a topic for another day). The social pressure is gone, but the "knowing their business" is still there. Bottom line: high school is the last opportunity you will have to identify non-slutty girls. After high school, you will never again really know what a girl is like until after you're dating her and she reveals herself (spoiler: she's a whore)

If you want to get married and have a family, you have to pick out a girl a few grades below you in high school. There's really no other way that I can think of.

- practice, practice, practice

Not on the high school girl, she's still too young. Plus, you need to learn a trade. The military is still reasonably good. Practice picking up women. Practice going to bars and clubs. Don't get aids. Don't ever catch feelings. Even when you meet a girl who seems sweet and genuine, remind yourself that you didn't know her in high school.

- return home and "reconnect with friends"

This is how you eventually hook up with your future wife. Stay friends with her older brothers, or just invent an excuse to contact her now that she's 18 and about to graduate.

Chances are, you wont even be able to identify a virtuous girl in your high school. They are literally that rare. If you do, chances are, you wont be able to pull her. Even if you do, chances are, you wont be able to stop her from going off to college herself and slutting it up. This is still a million-to-one, but this is the only plan I can think of.

stop memefagging your jewish anti-natalist suicide philosophy he does it for free!

Yup, if are a house or techno head this is all obvious when you survey the artists from your collection. What's more house music has its roots in gay culture. Once you get beyond the hype music is kind of a meritocracy like MMA or boxing. You are forced to give props where they are due. Doesn't mean you have to go full nigaboo but flatly denying their contributions just comes across as delusional.

there is no such thing as a vitues female, the women were kept chaste with violence. now we dont use violence

This Norwegian girl is really good. We need to shill her more

It's not a problem is you only fuck sluts (non-virgins). Just don't get with any virgins and it's fine.

No. You are part of the problem if you act like a nigger. Male celibacy is as important to the culture as female celibacy.

Young Pope was alright.
Same thing goes for other movies made by this director.

It's really simple. Stuff like ambient or industrial is white. Stuff that is made for dancing, techno, house, is nigger.

My biggest gripe about this show is that it frequently comes across as written by someone who knows random Catholic-facts rather than somebody who took the time to actually learn about Catholicism or consulted knowledgable Catholics.

this is gold

Well, they have to have become sluts at one point. Can't you see beyond yourself for just one second? You're legitimizing the slut in society, instead of shunning her.

Who in the blue hell needs practice for a standard body-movement anyway? The whole goal is not pleasure anyway, it's to make babies.

I'd like to know where the hell people got the idea that Taylor Swift is conservative. She's a self proclaimed feminist who hangs out with Lena Dunham and wrote a LGBT song. She's a degenerate whore and I have no idea why you idiots are all over her. She's not even hot.

Tim Allen is still a pretty good guy, and being his show is on ABC it is palatable enough for normies.
Basically conservative dad talks down to retarded millennials.

That Poppy seems to be fighting against degeneracy though her producer might be the one putting words in her mouth and that dude is weird. In her music and in interviews she has come out as being anti drug. She also laments consumerism, the destruction of traditional gender roles, and the breakdown of families. Still can't shake the thought that is might all just be a big setup for something else. Perhaps that's the intent.

youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg

K, so, this thread was never good, but it went way off the fucking rails instead of producing anything of value. Anons keep bumping it, so let's bring it back to something good/useful.

Protomen is extremely normie-friendly and if the lyrics are not explicitly written to be anti-left, they might as fucking well be, every single one of their songs sounds like it's about Donald Trump's electoral bid and plausible reasons for his candidacy provided you remove the explicit Megaman character references. Embed related, it's probably the best self-empowerment, escape-the-bullshit, pro-personal-independence song written since Blue Collar Man back in nineteen-fucking-seventy-eight. It's topical and pertinent to escaping the prevailing culture, shitlibs and kikes can't put it down without drawing suspicion, and this is the sort of thing we should all be promoting if not producing independently. Not wasting time debating over whether jew-promoted trash has even a single penny of worth in it. Even if I were to find out that Protomen were cucked and face it, they're musicians, it wouldn't be surprising, they want gigs and sales in a progwashed industry, I wouldn't give a shit because everything about their body of work speaks to the heart and does so in a way that is all but explicitly against the progressive movement.

Is there ANYTHING else like this in pop culture that you guys can think of??
Because that's the whole damned point of this thread, right?

Now, I get that this isn't 'pop' culture, but you guys are standing out in left field bringing up obscure ass pedantic music history bullshit that no one cares about, and despite being relatively popular, this sort of thing, this theme and style, needs to take off again. There's effectively nothing salvageable about modern pop culture, I wrote it off wholesale when I graduated highschool and it's only gotten incredulous choking laughter worse.

I won't lie to you, this is almost everything I hate about modern music, minus slutty outfits and ass in my face. Nothing against her, tbh, but I can't stand the joyless aesthetic and tonal lamentation anymore. This crap is being pumped as a non-threatening alternative for the Abilify and Xanax user niche and serves the added purpose of further depressing them. Why would anyone here shill it? I'm sure it already has plenty of (((promotional advertising))).

Are you fucking joking? The album cover is her, implied nude, in a bathtub, looking at the customer. I'm starting to believe this entire board is going over to the shills and I'm the only one left.

That aside, I find it interesting that all you beta losers keep shilling female artists.

Cleanliness is next to godliness. What you infer is a reflection of the state of you own mind.

There aren't even bubbles in that bathtub.

Let me know when her hair grows back its natural color and she washes all the fucking paint off her face.

How much do you get paid for being here?

I love how they keep taking down this video and the original which had millions of views.

The ideal we are striving for in the west in one video.

What's with these Lithuanian speakers looking like arabs/spics/etc? Half of these people don't look European or they're atleast mongrels.
t. actual white of Lithuanian descent.

Here's Petra Marklund performing an awesome song written by Joakim Berg from Kent, and generally being a goddess. Pretty sure she made that dress, too.

Kent turned out alright, too. See next post.

Kent was a one-hit wonder in the US, known only for a 1990s radio blip called 747. In Sweden, they kept chugging along and won all sorts of Grammis and other awards, many of them for Berg's writing. The band split last year. This song is from their second to last album.

Around 2012 Berg started writing with Marklund, who previously had recorded mostly crappy dance pop records under the stage name September. She's since become a far more interesting singer, and almost everything to come out of their collaboration has been straightforward, beautiful, fun, no-bullshit classic pop.

Also she's adorable and she makes her own clothes.

NO GOOD KIKE
but (((mel brooks)) was pretty good - Blazing Saddles cracked me up as a kid
>inb4 nigger sheriff

Don't accidentally burn down a church guys :^)

No she just has nice tits, user. Those are called nipples. No bra. t. 1970s

And Death Wish is based as fuck. It's about a bluepill man who gets redpilled AF and starts BTFO degenerate scum.