Prick Wilson threatens kek

archive.is/6XRDD
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/846007636801835008
I'd like to see this bitch ass nigger try.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/
lawofone.info/
d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/vitalist/
cbsnews.com/live/
cbs.com/shows/60_minutes/
time4tv.me/2013/08/cbs.php
stream2watch.cc/live-television/united-states/cbs-live-stream
youtube.com/watch?v=oU2peE-nllw
pastebin.com/UNU9YKHr
cbsnews.com/news/how-fake-news-find-your-social-media-feeds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 the froggy one strikes him down for heresy

They can't even understand Kek, let alone kill him.

Spic Wilson can't stop worshipping Moloch.

Rick Wilson has a heart attack tonight on 60 Minutes.

Something about 60 minutes tonight with Cernokvetch

ITT: PAID SHILLS SHILL 60 MINUTES

What even?

>>>/reddit/

>>>/suicide/

I swear to god, if Cernovich takes credit for nazi frogs there will be hell.

Rick Wilson will be decapitated as messenger.

Inappropriate usage, poor attempt at meme smithing. 5 demerits.

So, Thernokike is going to show his true colors? Oh boy, I can't wait.

Watch, they'll get trump-curse aids. timestamp dubs says so.

Cernokike posted a snippet from the interview. I don't really get the angle that cuckold wilson is coming from.

fuck off.

Rick Wilson still doesn't get it.

This will be considered the first shot in World War Meme.

THIS is why these people keep losing. They have no idea what they are fucking with

what the hell is 60 minutes? Haven't owned a TV in years. Rick Wilson was a big fat mistake.

I'll check those double dubs for the glory of Kek, may he smite the heretics!

This is Kurt Eichenwald's wife and he just had a seizure because of this post. Remove it immediately or face the wrath of the ADL

I am very sorry for my insensitivity, is this any better?

Apparently it's some show for old people

One does not simply threaten Kek and get away with it.

When are commies gonna learn that you cant kill a god?

What does Cernokike have to do with kek?

Has Rick Wilson ever actually been right about anything?

From what I can tell he's a retard with a massive tough guy complex that's always wrong.

Kek has been battling the Shameful King for at least a year, what threat does some Jewfag pose to He who is Chaos?

Also check my integral numeric values.

Holy dubs check.

I honestly want Kek to kill Rick.

Wilson is the exemplar of the Cuckservative. He's always wrong,has a wife that openly ogles other men, a coalburning daughter, and a son that fantasizes about being a pimp with a piss fetish.

Rolling for Kek to give Rick Wilson butt cancer.

I hope he has a seizure on live TV.

Why does whatever that is have a ballsack on its face?

The real question is who is more consistently wrong?

s h a d i l a y

I forgot about that.

Dox on this cocksucker?

Rick's son-in-law.

I love this goddamn timeline.

Im conflicted on this tbh. On one hand thernobitch is a yuge faggot who banned pepe but on the other hand if he incurs the wrath of kek it will validate rick.

What? Where did he ban Pepe?

Holla Forums is so influential it has it's own leeches and hangers-on in the MSM. The only reason this guy is relevant at all is through the works of Kek and his disciples

Checked

At the Deploraball.

(checked)
(double checked)
He's gonna have a hard time.

Fool.

it's just click bait

Wilson is worse because he is white and actively working against his own interests. Kristol is just a typical lying kike.

Is this really going to be 60 minutes of "wow, people worship frog images silly silly, frog gods don't real ahaha btfo" fedora-tier type thing? Never seen it before so I don't know the lay out. Not only is he wrong, kek has real power but isn't this the lowest blow you can win against Trump? I imagine barely any of his mainsteam supporters even know who Kek is.

Threaten our god and we will slay yours. Hail Kek. Hail Vishnu. Hail Wotan. Hail Eris. Hail Ganesh. Hail Thoth. Shout outs to Ananansi and Loki for some trickster laughs.

Pretty sure every pantheon is pissed at you faggots already. Take your shot.

Srsly, m8?

Hol up. M the Deceiver is already dead, which god do we slay next?

Don't forget Perun. Never forget Perun.

Why the fuck is kikeovitch doing interviews with the media now? His entire schtick has been to ignore the media and don't do interviews with them because they will use it against you. And now he does exactly what he said not to do?

Alright lads, pack it in, we're done - Cernovich is the masked man. Kek is done for.

He's a cunt, and wilson thinks there will be some "alt right division" over this cunt acting like a cunt again. He must not realize we hate that faggot already.

cheeki breeki
Should we tell them about 9gag?

Kristol is always wrong.

Checked, though while he is dead time works differently in the warp. We may need to kill him again to remind him he is dead. Then clean shop with the deities associated with big M, as well as corrupted aspects of other gods, such as Athena/Minerva.

Hail Perun!

(Holla Forums's god army is fucking scary. Do we have more gods shitposting than wizards at this point?)

Good point.
It probably wouldn't hurt to give him a good swift kick every now and then to remind him who's boss.

I'm sure some user out there has archives, just got these. His son goes by an online name Pimpfeet.

AMMIT HEIL

The Ogdoad is risen and Lord Kek is its glory!

How new?

haha what are those images?

What the story with the son? I hadn't heard that one.

Yeah but has Rick ever been right?

That's from Rick Wilson's son, the wanna-be pimp with a piss fetish.

I think he once disagreed with Nate Silver. That would be the only time.

Rick used to be right about things like "Obama is wrong about x" or shit like that. The kind of gentlemanly discordance that William F. Cuckley cultivated. Bill Kristol was one of the guys seduced by Obama like David Brooks.

(checked)

The sexual denigration shit he's talking about is textbook sociopathic behavior. Rick is all manner of fucked up.

Fucking hell, lad. This Ammit is a powerful ally. They can straight up devour the corrupt and untruthful. Sinners after having their hearts weighed. Monsterfuckers picked well.

What happens to those who besmirch the frog?

It's a built-in defense against vorefags, too.

They end up in the bog.

Wasn't this the guy who got tricked into thinking halfpol's Trump piss fan-fiction was an actual intel report? Not concerned.

Fucking hell.

Rick wilson still doesn't get it, when he makes tweets like this, and the MSM cover Kek/Pepe it just makes them look stupid. These niggers wont get it till they are hanging on a rope then in their last breath they will finally understand.

"get her to eat some pussy in front of you"
I can't wait for the day of the rope.

(shadilay)
yahweh btfo

It's more fun this way

Deus Vult.

PRAISE BE

This is what cuckolds actually believe.

Praise Kek.

Shadilay. I think i'm losing it, or maybe the world went crazy.

checking lucky trips of truth

(checked)
Why not both?

(checked)
we are all slowly becoming lain

heil'd

At this point Rick Wilson is just our Lolcow.

He belongs to us.

Holy shit, that is one nice mask.

W-we're all gonna be cute?

Let's all love Lain.

(checked)
Let's all love Lain.

hell yea

Even then they won't understand.

It's not easy to understand secret societies/mystery cults.

if this happened, they would definitely stop fucking with us

I think that we're the knights.

Gonna watch 60 minutes tonite if I see anything good I will make a report.

POST WEBMS

Holy fuck is this real life? The media has been driven insane by M E M E S

Praise Kek!

confirmed

Did someone say Rick "cuck" Wilson?

I hate this faggot more than anyone tbh.

Hmm. Dubs is suggestive. Adding a Far-East Witch for good measure.

FUCK IT JUST HIT ME IF WHAT HE'S SAYING IS TRUE
EXPECT A SWARM OF NORMIES LATER TONIGHT

Has a meme frog really driven the mainstream media insane? Is this real life holy Fuck 2017 is glorious

Rat faced cuckservatives must be brought to heel.

(check'd)

They don't know how to attack white nationalism if it's symbol isn't a swastika. It breaks all the conditioning.

your dubs suggest yes
The media has lost their minds, and whats left of their credibility if they run with this on 60 minutes

Always beware ecelebs (or actual celebs) who claim to be the "voice of the alt-right" (something we never call ourselves), and act like they singlehandedly invented our memes or lead our movement in the first place. At best they're trying to earn a book deal or 60 Minutes interview by freeloading on our success, and at worst they're jewish shills trying to subvert white nationalism into a "kosher" nationalism that supports fags, trannies, niggers and especially "based nationalist jews" in Israel.

Expect a normie exodus minutes afterward. Well, half of the normies - the other half will stick around to argue and slowly become /ourguys/ and make Kek stronger. Rick Wilson is Kek's fuckpuppet right now and he doesn't even realize it.

Hi cuck.

Moloch is clearly terrified of Kek, and they have no idea what to do. So they are going to kill him on Sunday night broadcast television!

we're black listed on google so there should be hope.
most normalfags (especially the shitskins) are lazy sumb and don't look more than just a google search.
Kek will protect us

Make him remember who we are.

CUCkSERVATIVES FEAR THE FROG

Hi CREW.

Embrace the chaos, embrace the madness.

T-that's not real, is it user?

That's usually how it goes.
I'm wondering if it would be worth it to make a "Holla Forums introductory" thread full of infographics and statistics once the curious 60 minutes watchers come here.

Well, that's assuming Holla Forums will be named on live television at all. Can you fucking imagine?

Rick Wilson needs a timeout back to the the cuck shed.

also

checked

Halfchan is gonna be overrun with normied tonight… time to drop some redpills?

Cernokike was part of the Deploraball that banned pepe from the event.

I guess now that shilo kikeadopolous is ostracized, they need a new 'leader' of the alt-kike to use for subverting the actual Right.

On the one hand, it's a pain to train them, on the other hand HAHA FRESH MEAT.

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY!

(checked)
I mean… we're basically the official Imperial Cult now in all but name, aren't we?

There's really nothing to protect us from. Normies can't fucking handle the environment they'd be stepping into for the most part, and the ones that can are just latent bad goyim. 8ch as a whole has board cultures so hostile and incompatible with normie experience that it polices itself and recruits the worthy.

Wouldn't put it past the little cucklet.

Watcha sliding, schlomo?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE LEFT BECAME THE TINFOIL CONSPIRATARDS?

We can only hope so. The ensuing shitstorm would be wonderful!

We're all cute little girls here user.

Rick WIlson has a death wish. I want his address and his daughter's address. I want his wife's work info too.

I think their finally feeling their own irrelevance.

checked

I guess we are, the Cult of Kek is a unique weird beast that hasn't been seen in the western world in centuries, so liberal ideology struggles with it because it's so abstract from their norm.

If anyone is familiar with Cuil Theory, modern liberal ideology is 1 cuil, but the Cult of Kek is at least 3 cuils, which with the cuil system being an exponential gradient it's pretty fucking clear they cannot even fathom our fighting style, let alone our wartime strategies.

You're going to be a bitch?
You're going to die like one

Is that a heart attack I smell?

Let's put it this way: we're at a point in time where more and more people would rather get their news fix from internet shitposters than from paid journalists.

I'd hazard a guess and state that there's many working people who, before going to work, come here and read threads like how people would read the morning newspaper in the past.

I know I do…

S H A D I L A Y

Rat faced low T cucks must pay

hordes of aryan scythian shitposters we are fam

INCOMING

polite sage for offtopic

Moloch lost at Carthage.

What made his followers think it wouldn't happen again?

I would only condemn the half of the normie horde that leaves as normalfags. The normies that stay are just that, until they aren't.

A God that relies on sacrifices is a Cuck God.
A God that relies on repeating digits, is one worthy of acknowledgement.
Praise Kek

he got anal raped by cernokike, he should kill himself after that, cause thats just embarrassing.

This is the end of kek.

t. Increasingly nervous man for the 6,000,000th time

Only elderly people in nursing homes watch 60 minutes. What's his plan, to convince them not to worship Kek? What a joke.

remove cuck

If dubs, the expansion of meme magic will make us able to throw fireballs and be wizards like in my dragon quest and elder scrolls.

Praise kek

Remember, Rick Wilson and Evan Mcmullin are the CIAnigger brony faggots behind pissgate and brony shills.

(checked)

i had a minor chuckle out of pissgate tbh

i'm being dead fucking serious by the way
think about the vast amount of resources they piss away trying to fight us, day after day, month after month. a single TV broadcast alone is very expensive, but they pay shills, pay people to write articles, maintain their websites and hardware, etc. etc. etc.
they waste millions accomplishing nothing and perhaps actually counterproductive a large chunk of the time while we literally do it for free
seriously think about this
WE SHITPOST ABOUT AN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN FROG GOD SO HARD THAT THEY'RE LITERALLY KVETCHING ABOUT IT ON NATIONAL TV
THIS IS REAL LIFE NOW
THIS IS YOUR TIMELINE
THIS IS YOUR REALITY

Elder Scrolls? Fuck that, I want to toss fireballs like they do in Skyrim.

the keyboard =our lance, shitpost = our arrows our systems = the finest steeds the steppes of the internet have to offer

The CIA must really hate us.

Are they still mad we fucked up their plan of framing Assange as a Pedo?

checked

thats not how dubs works
but if kek wills it, let this happen

YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN RICK, YOU CUCKSERVATIVE LOLCOW YOU

Wilson was right that we like anime. Bill Kristol has never been right about anything.

brb, going to learn how to throw fireballs at nigs

That loser still alive? He just wants attention.

60minutes haha ok grandpa. They've debased themselves so badly they're having cernocuck on haha. Still not going to get any ratings.

>he's still mad at about how hard Holla Forums trolled him 5 years ago
I miss Holla Forums sometimes.

Kek approves I'd prefer Explosion magic myself

GOOD LUCK, AMMIT-CHAN

I want to restore health and become a paladin

Kek mit uns!

Off-topic question: do the Nips know we exist? How mindfucked are they by our existence and influence if they do?

I must check these digits for Kek.

I wanna be a necromancer so I can raise to corpses of the soon to be dead traitors of humanity for all generations to view and mock for all eternity.

Why bother wasting time healing when you can just blow more shit up. Megumin meme's best meme's

because I'll have megumin do explosions while I heal her so she can do more explosions!

timestop + heavy weapons master race.

you fags got me hooked on that show

8% of the entire Japanese race uses 2ch and Shintoism is based on meme magic.

This.
At least some of them know we exist, and basically understand what's going on.

I swear to god if they don't make season 3.

same, but I do always have youjo senki too

I like were this is going.

Also lel at rick, I always enjoy threads about him.

60 minutes died with Andy Rooney. It was never 'redpilled' before but it was at least a rational look at single-issue topics (with the occasional turbo-cuck story). Now it's just a shambling zombie shadow of its former self.

praise kek

Nobody likes the fucking healers man. It's such a shit RPG role. I'd prefer melee + kekromancy myself,

I'm from san franscisco so i'm looking forward to being able to harness my innate ability to give people airborne AIDS

source?
I've also wanted to see if Wotanism is compatible with Shinto.

Sorry but i can't webm off of tv

One more life to be sacrificed to the glory of Kek.

May meme magic turn his last moments into total despair while he sees all the failure his life represents in the course of time.

It shall be written, it shall be done.

Holla Forums is actually 2ch's international counterpart.

Both are owned by Jimbo

try harder

Did he try to copy Donald's style of tweeting with the "Sad!" at the end ?

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY!

shintoism is my idea of a perfect religion tbh

checked.

77s checking a 777
WEW

Everything has a god and human belief is what fuels their power.

Basically meme magic.

Shinto is kind of more of a monster manual then it is a theology - what you really want to look into is Mahayana Buddhism, which loves gods, can't get enough gods, will take all the gods you've got and then will make up more because it's bored and thinks it's funny.

This webm was prophetic evidently.

checked

Dubs have spoken.

I sometimes wonder if it hasn't come full circle, like pottery. Kek enslaved the Jews, the Jews flee and create their own Moloch cult, the Romans come and trash the Jews, Jews create Christianity to destroy Romans. Europeans de-Jew Christianity, throw the kikes from their moneylending tables, kikes turn on Christianity.
Now, as Christianity dies, we return to kek as the day of the rope approaches.

I hear Apollo drops in occasionally purely to shitpost
his posts are legitimately all shit.

Yes, he sent it up the chain and it spread like wild fire, DC was talking about it and they talked themselves into believing it. These cuckservatives and neo-cons are secret democrats.

so many dubs etc.

sweet

Damn son.

Killary has wanted PEPE dead for quite some time!!!

infowars.com/hillary-declares-war-on-pepe-the-frog/

Fantasy magic in the new world confirmed
Zap mothafucka

The early Jomon people used to practice meme magic as their take on the supernatural. Other people made gods and came up with reasons why volcanos and rain would happen yet the Jomon performed incomprehensible acts to try open a portal between reality and a realm of the incomprehensible.

8 MILLION KAMI
BANZAI

Face the facts, Kek is more real than any modern organized religion.

Shall we watch the 60 Minutes segment?

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY

CHECKED

Rick might actually die, we all remember what happened to Clinton after she attacked Kek's avatar.

dont fuck with kek (pbuh)

MFW cuck wilson's grandson commits a felony at 12 years old

with all the dubs and trips in this thread how does rick possibly hope to survive?

he doesn't

But Aqua best girl.

Also Discordians a shit and Eris pads her chest.

I hope his son ends up with a black female so his entire legacy gets blacked.

Thanks for reminding me about that video, faggot.

He'll go mad within a fortnight and end up running nude in the streets pooping himself.

>not black male

both a black'd and nonexistent legacy

Damn it I told you last time to stop it with that; flat chests are delicious.

(checked)
PRAISE KEK

would be fitting

maybe this will finally break him and he will go on a 90's Glenn beck style meth fueled rage

dubs confirm

To be fair he made this video when the word cuck was totally out of control and used when it didn't make sense more often than when it did. Not saying that cuckoldry even as a fetish should be defended, but I definitely shared some of his sentiments about the use of the word at the time.

Checked.
This thread is full of dubs, it's amazing.

It is time kameraden

i just know that rick's gonna die

maddox should have faded into obscurity in 2006. at least then he would have been looked back upon fondly

This cuck is such a huge lolcow

Cant argue with that

(checked)

what should they put on his tombstone lads?

Praze him errday tbh

You totally stole my dubs you nigger.

Aqua is only good for bullying. Eris is for loving, kind wife even if she uses pads

Your dubs.

The use of 'cuck' is just one more example of why you don't let normies get a hold of memes. They just run it into the ground until it's dead.

Kill the normie

An engraving of a smug animu girl. of course.

dubs self explanitory

I know that feel.

Grün ist unser Fallschirm

the smuggest Kek they can find

YOU SNUB THE FROG YOU GLUB THE BOG

More dubs to confirm the supremacy of our mystery cult. oh yeah -

WHITES ONLY

people who like him who don't use normalfag don't belong here and are imposter "kekistani" faggots.
they too shal feel kek's wrath

winner winner tindies dinner lads

(Praise)
Smuggest I could find on such short notice.

We must build Temples of Kek among the wetlands on swamps.

Where the Waters meet the Earth, we must build a temple where the Fires are blown by Air.

In these temples will be a central chamber open to the wind, and in the center of this chamber will be a brazier always burning.

A Monastic Library will be built around this chamber, but separate. The walls of this library, the floors, all red for the color of the pills which are discovered within.

lel, you're literally describing the layout of egyptian temples from the time of the Ogdoad.

(Checked)
Baal did nothing wrong

REJECT THE FROGGO GET EATEN BY DOGGOS

here lies cuck who was killed by kek

All of the folk traditions are basically just collections of lore established through observation of fortean phenomena or by interaction with the Akashic Record through mediumship/shamanism/meditation/etc.

And Kek was established as part of those sorts of traditions after Europoids colonized Egypt in the aftermath of the Younger Dryas cataclysms.

This is me

Am I to believe there is going to be an hour long special about Kek on national television?

I ate some frog legs not so long ago. Did I charge myself up with meme magic?

(checked)

yup

helpin le pen there of course

All they had to do was to be slightly less jewish and just let us live our lives freely. They were their own undoing. They backed us into a corner, so we burnt down their whole fucking universe.

Maddox is a cuck goon who relied entirely on snark rather than anything of relevance or quality.

Dungeons and Dragons will be real.

I think it's 20 minutes of 60

Post some hip day of the tendie toons

Kek is helping me out my depression. I would've killed myself if it weren't for this timeline. Let's pour one out to all the lost user's who've given up hope too soon.

Koptic temples.

Probably the opposite.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

I saved a pool of tadpoles last summer by watering them every day or two during a drought.

Yes.
For The Temple of Kek is a Temple of all the Ogdoad.

It is clear, from Kek and Thoth, that the frog and the water fowl both come from the wetlands, and so these swampy beasts will be /ourtotems/.

I misspoke when I said The Temple of Kek, I meant to say The Temple of The Ogdoad, and around this temple we will cultivate healthy wetlands to be surrounded and reminded of our guardians.

The fact we haven't accepted Holla Forumss as monasteries yet disturbs me, for truthfully that is what we do here.

Monasteries aren't all religion all the time, we are divining events as they unfold to better understand that which comes next.

We are wizards at this point to be quite desu senpai faggot.

No, not coptic ogdoad, (though there were certainly similarities due to the coptics copying the old ways), the ORIGINAL Ogdoadic temples.
That's where the design stems from.

CHECKED FOR HOPE

I thought that said "pepe godhand"

You best start believing in /tg/ multiverses son. White Wolf (pre cuckening 2nd edition) was basically a massive greenpill.

DEPLOY SMUG KEKS FOR THE TOMBSTONE OF OUR ENEMIES

imagine a guild of meme adventurers just being comfy in a tavern drinking root beer and eating tendies.
we'll be living the dream

let us look upon my ID too.
powerful Palindrome, as 3,5,7 are saced numbers.
doubles blessed by Kek.

And my post ends with
perhaps the 3rd Ogdoad will speak to us in post numbers ending in shotgun gauges? Is /OurWarGod/ coming?

Image boards are our monasteries, you goofus.

Well, fuck.

Could we put a .gif on his tombstone?

If dubs…

you are a good lad

God has many names.

May I have russian citizenship ? I want a slav waifu from St Petersbug, she can even be a single gopnik mother.

Kek confirms

Kek approves of moral acts.

Fucking A

only a white person would do such a thing
you will be blessed, user

(checked)

sounds like a good heaven in my book lads

Sorry, I just really really like Root Beer.
we could also have strawberry milk.

root beer is accepted tbh

Nothing wrong with the original my friend

That shower of piss should have been poop and a hose connected to his butt

is Holla Forums the firelink shrine?

I used to piss on this dead frog next to my house every day after school when I was in like the 5th grade.

I'm so sorry.

praise kek

So what would be funny to happen to Wilson?

You're going to die early user.

Why user?

I tried saving tadpoles but had no idea how and they all died.
I still feel bad.

your dubs say so, looking forward to that sweet, sweet crow pussy

goodnight rick

REEEEEEEEEE

early death awaits you, death by drowning

(checked)

you are forgiven, it's really the thought that counts

Perhaps we should refer to our religion as

more like the gay god

how will you ever recover, fam?

(checked dub dubs)
When I was a kid I used to catch and release frogs all the time in a wetlands area near my housing tract. I take a walk every day at work around a slough, and there's frogs croaking there all the time in the wet season, but they're sneaky little buggers and I haven't so much as seen one though I hear them all the time.

ZOG FEARS THE FROG

confirmed for walking heart attack

Meh, subconscious memeing.
I hope you didn't kill the frog, though.

I mean
we do say fag lot, we should claim fag as one of our sacred words

You will die. Youll will drown in a pool full of piss.

Beautiful

g-guys m-maybe thats how pepe g-got his pee pee powers???

Kek forgives you and even finds pee pee funny.

>someone actually complied these into a webm

I was the autist who made and spammed the britbong general thread with these exponential good lad webms

Well, what do we have here? You must be a new arrival.
Let me guess. Shadilay, right? Well, you're not the first.
But there's no salvation here. You'd have done better to rot in your basement… But, too late now.
Well, since you're here… Let me help you out.
There are actually two Tendies of Awakening.
One's up above, in the Frog Church. The other is far, far below, in the ruins at the base of Niggertown.
Ring them both, and something happens… Brilliant, right?
Not much to go on, but I have a feeling that won't stop you.
So, off you go. It is why you came, isn't it? To this accursed land of the Internet?
Hah hah hah hah…

Before the day I became aware I was living in a false reality,
Before I knew who my enemy truly was,
Before the day I realized the party who was supposed to
Fighting for ME and MY interests
Didn't give a shit about me;
Before I read that my people were dying in massive numbers
Through heroin overdoses and suicide;
Before the day the Supreme Court made gay marriage the law of the land, and equal to real marriage,
Before the day that my party abandoned my heritage, my history, my people,
Even before the day I found Holla Forums
I went to uncover my pool, and found that frogs had laid their eggs in the water trapped on the cover. There were hundreds of tadpoles.
I filled a bucket with water, and used a leaf net to catch them, put them in the bucket of water, and walk them down to the creek.
I made multiple trips.
And I wonder now, if Kek drew me, or I was merely blessed with his presence because of my simple act of mercy.
I never even told anybody about this until now.

you are no wizard

RIP

Look at my ID.

I can relate. Time to find the center resolution of many paradoxes: lawofone.info/

It's not looking good, user

rip in piss

>>>/caw/

COME ON NO. PLEASE HITLER DUBS NO.

S-S-SSEE!

I used to keep the snail I found in the church garden as pets and would release them back into the garden the next sunday.
I would always draw a number on their shell wth pernament marker before releasing them.
it was always funny seeing a snail I had last kept.

thats not how it works. Memes die by themselves when the culture changes. Kek is a response to the total cuckfest of globalism. Kek will only fall once man reclaims his throne

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY!

i guess it's too late for you user

we'll all sing songs about you one day

Truly Kek works in mysterious ways.

Anyone here plan on streaming the show?

Because Cernokike is merchenary as fuck and deeply concerned with fame and money. Probably to do with him coming from a poor as shit background from Bumfuck, IL or something.
It's the reason why he's constantly hawking his Mandrill Mindframe books and marries rich women (his first had to pay him alimony after divorce, his current Persian wife has a fortune in stocks afair).
If he get's offered a mainstream spot, he'll even throw the "New Right"/Alit-Lite dipshits under the bus faster than you could say "nootropic stack".

Salt?

When exactly is this theocide supposed to happen?

7pm EST?

top lel mate, is this an original?
moar please

Honestly I'd be down if somebody put up an OP for it nearer to airtime.

Yeah, 57 minutes from now.

lord have mercy kekistan fags are low energy

Not even then. Kek is with us like many good and time tested memes, it would be after all of this is forgotten that it would die and even then - that has happened with Kek before. He may yet rise again if he is needed or if it his will.

Kek, you fucked up sonny.

And Kek acknowledges your service. The tadpoles are hatching now user. The tadpoles of the sons of frogs. The sons of the new racemind rising from the water. You are one. And I. We are the frogs of the age of Aquarius.

I wonder if it's ok to watch the show when it comes out.
I doubt he's going to shoot a meme deathray from the TV or something,

Is this going to be like the Gamergate episode of Law and Order, but make our opponents look even more ridiculous and retarded by trying to explain what kek is while trying to push the "IT WAZ TEH RUUSIANS!" Narrative with it? If so, it may be fun to watch (after it airs and in a way it doesn't give them ratings/sheckles)

THANKS SPOOKY MUMMY!

thanks spooky mummy!

Ricky has invoked the wrath of the gods upon him. His life is over. He will either die or his life will become pure hell. These idiots still don't realize that we are just instruments of God who desires to save mankind from degeneracy and evil. This is why our enemies falter and why we are so powerful. We're aligned with God, and God accepts us.

We ain't the greatest heroes but we're the only ones left standing and willing to fight.

Also it seems every true religion should have laughter and humor within it.

When will it be on??

It's not going to be able to beat the SVU episode. I'm not sure that's even possible.

(checked)

ENAUGH

You didn't kill the frog and you were subconsciously in a 5th grade boy mentality trying to pee him back to life.
Nothing of bad will come of you for this act.

so be it

PRAISE KEK

COME AT ME BRO!

Does he ever take the time to really contemplate how insane he sounds? He sounds like a raving insane old man who's crying out about some online cult frog god worshipping imageboard as the most dangerous thing to him, and him still being ass ravaged over being horribly embarrassed about pissgate and how is doctor got blacked and his legacy wasted with a nigger grandbaby.
(check) the kek curse could come to him sooner than later.

Perhaps you will be reborn in piss. Just as you urinated life into Him all those years ago so too may He urinate new life into you. A golden shower and a golden apple to creat a golden man for a golden age of golden frogs.

Each day one must strive to become the ubermensch. That is what is noble in life. Praise Kek.

Drink white milk, choco milk is for niggers.

it's ok, you'll figure it out sooner or later

Are we not?

Rolling for a giga nigga to physically cuck wilson

Bitches don't know about my Vitalist.

d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/vitalist/

This is how you healer, fam.

Remind me of that again.

I don't see him bruised or unconscious

well, we do see him unconscious

HERESY
KEK will punish him

With great pepes comes great responsibility

Fools. Now Kek shall eliminate their false god, YHWH.

That sure is a funny way of saying:
>ia Namtaru
>ia Lammia
>ia Asaku

He's taken this as a personal vendetta of his though. Like he's now devoted the last of his pathetic cucked years to try and take down Holla Forums and the power of kek while continuing to drag his ever failing career further downhill. This is some shit I would expect back in 2007 with some lolcow getting mad and making a youtube campaign to "shut down 4chan" after not being able to handle getting made fun of for being a massive cunt.
We are an intelligence agency of our own that rivals the other alphabet soup.

Fuck, I mean his daughter got blacked.

dat acting tho….

if we wern't powerful, why would the kikes bother?

60 Minutes OF PAIN!!!

I came to Holla Forums in 05 to talk about anime and I still don't know what the fuck happened.

too late, you doomed some poor innocent physician

Memes happened

you fucked up goy

GLORY TO MANKIND

if it shows up in his twitter stream, I'll make more Rick edits

(checked)
punishment inbound!

should I bite the bullet and watch it?

beleaf4u
I'm a burger tho

ID dubs confirm.

There's a good chance it's going to be a lulzfest - I think we may as well. Worst case scenario is high ratings encourage more public sperging about internet Nazi frog wizards.

digits say you must

Dubsomancy says he won't forgive. >>9585611
When the thread reaches max post please someone take screecaps of all the dubs.

Requesting maximum autism! Let's see what 60minutes thinks of oathbreaker!
Praise Kek! Weaponize Autism! BLOODSHED!
REEEEEEEEEEE

wew. thanks user.

So does anybody have a stream?

and repost them on >>>/tok/ for future reference.

Kek won't eliminate YHWH
We will all eliminate him

k

WEW

Milhouse is a meme is a meme.

Fuck me, off to kill myself now.

Millhouse is not a meme is a meme christ.

milhouse is not a meme. give it up.

do repeating numbers count as a sign from kek?
I like to call them "Odd Dubs"

Milhouse will never be a meme.

No. He isn't. Nothing about milhouse is a meme. Milhouse is not a meme.

Was it a similar feeling like when someone reposts your OC?

lmfao more!

Pepperoni and cheese.

git out

hearty chuckle

Milhouse is a CIA psyop.

Pedophiles make shit memes.

I do not understand. Is that meme somehow tainted?

I AM A MEME
REEEEE

Checked.

looks like niggerball is on now

i sure hope the patriots win

not all basketball americans are niggers

いいなミーム*

ftfy

GLORIOUS FUCKING DUBS

I just wanted to shitpost, discuss anime, play vidya, discuss vidya, and spread a few laughs with fellow anons but now I'm on /po/ praising kek and his divine digits and wanting every jew to leap off 15 story building in a choreograph swim team fashion.

no, the original niggerball

the whole 'kek' bllshit is a psy-op by the CIA, you fuckfaggots.

they laugh their asses off about your stupidity.

I don't have a Pepe smug enough in response to those sweet dubs, so you'll have to make due with the California Devil.

It's all rice runes, who cares?

do you know now where you went wrong?
if it happened again, would you know what todo now?

failure cannot be avoided in life, its how we deal with it that counts.

its better to try and fail
than not to try at all.

god fucking dammit I mean Holla Forums

if that's the case than why are you a nigger?

We're breaking reality and remaking it in our own image. I think. If there's anything I'm truly convinced of it's that we're backed by very powerful, primal forces. Likewise most of us put an insane amount of effort (and suffered downright titanic spiritual and emotional pain because of it) in order to find out the truth. Our willpower and awareness of both our internal worlds and external pseudo-reality is currently unmatched. We're either far more than human at this point or human in the original sense. It's difficult to regard normies as humans, and the (((elites))) and cucks like Rick are de facto evil.

It's all so very wonderful and strange. I've been feeling things lately. Strange things, beautiful things. Something is very different. We are no longer in the same reality/world/paradigm we were just two years ago. Everything seems to be changing rapidly and in unexpected and absurd ways. I am a very happy man. I am happy that I am here with you and have been on the 'boards for over a decade. I am happy, thankful and feel blessed for being alive in this point of time. This is the greatest show on Earth, and nobody knows what's coming next. Yet there is no fear anymore. Just a wish and a plea for it to continue faster and faster so that I may witness it and perhaps even participate as much as I can. It all feels like a prophecy unfolding and it most likely is. "For every event there is a prophecy" as Lain put it. Evola, Serrano, Guenon, the Bible - it was all true and it is all true. We're living it, but unlike the normies and evil people we are aware of it and we embrace it, wanting nothing more than to change ourselves into something beyond merely human and refine ourselves like gold in the furnace. We want a good life, a life beyond anything current reality offers us. We want anime to be real, we want to find and marry our waifus, we want to see, be, create and witness beautiful things crafted by God Himself. We desire a new Eden, a new Outer Heaven and our place within it, free from the bonds of evil and slavery of the mind. Our hearts and souls remain pure even when we indulge in shameful things and we laugh at our own silliness and contradictions. There is no material force and no clever wordplay and wisdom that can shackle us. We are growing stronger, each and every one of us. Each will get his portion of the glory and we will accept it with humility and eternal praise. We deserved it. Increasingly and without ceasing this world and its (((powers))) are faltering and dying. People like Rick and normies are not only increasingly obsolete and beneath our notice, but they've also grown more evil and vicious. We judge a tree by its fruits.

It's all very wonderful. Please, increase the pace of the change Mighty One. Do it for your own eternal glory. We will praise you, we will worship you and we will laugh with you. You have found friends among us, the Last Battallion of the utterly disregarded and hated, those who never forgot you even in the darkest period of life on Earth. Let each day be more glorious, and let each of us find his proper place. We desire no material things in the end. We want to go Home, to that Home that we remember in our visions and dreams, our poetic flights and imaginative autism. Please oh Lord, incomprehensible, eternal, majestic and smiling God Above All - come to us and deliver us. Show yourself to us and dispell our ignorance, for we struggle to comprehend even a fraction of Thee and if we err we err as children. Be our Father and our Mother, and take us away. Crack the skulls of evil with your mighty hand and shield us with your fierce motherly love. Show us that these things are real. For nothing in this world will quench our thirst but You and You alone.

It is You for whom we have fought these devils for so long. You and You alone. Everything else is meaningless to us.

i care for no particular reason

GOOD LUCK CALIFORNIA DEVIL. PLEASE HIT PEDOWOOD FIRST!

nice digdugs

thanks for admitting you have lost the discussion.

haha.

posting in a powerful thread

haha

heh

Yes, time-traveling CIA agents went back to 2006 and made a feels good frog inexplicably popular because Reasons.

>>>/endcuck/

Autism has to have a limit somewhere, and the "Kek is an alien psyop" thing is definitely mine.

Was there ever a doubt? He's one of the original shitposters.

Oh my.

It's not my fault you wasted your time learning to read moon.

Wikipedia has gone too far

That's right. It's just a joke. :^)

Holla Forums is an organic quantum computer over which they have no control. It absolutely terrifies them.

nothing personnel kid
*teleports behind you

when I was younger I was raped by a pack of commies, I have learned to hate them with more than you ever will.

But do not deny the Hoteps, our goals are aligned, allies of convenience are still allies.

besides, I know so many white niggers it'd make you blow your brains out, fuck California save me pls

(checked)
Black transvestite might be worse for him

Dondidtty deska mushirimatu tentinshiro hirikano oregato!

Cuckservatives are so far gone that now they're trying to discredit an ancient Egyptian frog deity.

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE

They are terrified, I'm sure of it.

they even went back to 1995 and impregnated your mother

So we're at T-minus 10; if anybody has a stream, now would be a good time to link it pls.

(checked)

チングチョング中国人を殺そう 

I don't konw how to use my TV, I haven't used it in so long

Dubs demand comfy Holla Forums stream

We are ascending user.

Kek is green, the color of the love chakra.

The normies and the demon worshipers are beneath us. Not in terms of ego, but in terms of consciousness. Focus on love and compassion. Focus on unity with source.

The whole "KEK" meme is fake and made by CIA.

Excellent post.

your mom was made by the CIA

you're fake and made by the CIA

DELET THIS

Love your butthurt.

Directly proves the whole "KEK" bullshit is made up.

MY TV WON'T LET ME SCAN FOR CHANNELS EVEN THOUGH I HAVE AN ANTENNA FUCK I HATE MODERN TVS

more appropriate in my opinion

inb4 some autist straight up guns him down in the streets shouting REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Works most of the time indeed, except in case of animu autists.

this.

stream anyone?

It's not.

capped

FUG WE NEED A STREAM I DON'T INTO CABLE

Will I have tendies in Heaven?

My sides AND my head hurt. Look at the logic these fags are rocking:

They've really got that whole 1984 Doublethink down pat, don't they? Or do they think the imageboards are Russia's version of the Minority Report tards?

is this it?
cbsnews.com/live/

Poor fag

hmm

checked.
he shall be punished with 72 Refugees.

Sure it is.

First off pepe was never associated "kek" until some CIA silver surfer called it that way.

I'd prefer a pirate stream so that I don't contribute to their ratings.

IS THIS IT?

there is this

is this the right channel?

Gay and unintresting.

I wouldn't pay for Talmudvision if I made $10m a year.

Because animu autists are undeniably the master race.

Wow look mommy, a fucking faggot

did they really say "pathetic autists"?
Save that, and spread it to anger the soccer moms with non verbal autists. They'll awaken the anger of thousands of mothers and fathers with autistic offspring and siblings.

Isn't 60 Minutes over the air?

Even Holla Forums is hosted by the CIA.

You are fucked.

All of you.

Hahaha.

you will shit tendies
you will eat tendy shit from a lolis ass

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
I THINK I FOUND IT
THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT PAHJEETS REPLACING WORKERS

Is it a boring Sunday?

Looks like some kind of formula for redbeards.

Post YFW ShareBlue is in here RIGHT NOW

Could be worse.

That's not a direct quote, no. It's a pity, really, because you're so right about how much shit people like Jenny McCarthy would drop on their front door.

We create reality. We dictate the terms parasite, not you.

I knwo you feel sad that nobody loves you, but anonymously trying to signal as some super smart 'dude in the know' is just plain fucking embarrassing.

Google 'exit bag'.

Shit, that's his grandniglet, isn't it?

Just don't bring the Injians here. Our streets are already covered with nigger litter and we don't need poo in the loo's pooing it up.

Weren't they, already?

Memes truly are incredible

it is

Even if it were hosted by CIA, what could they do? Stop meme magic? Yeah ok CIA, bring in laws denouncing certain thoughts.

They could literally be every mod and still be powerless, because all we're doing is looking for dubs, trips and realities to hack.

Thou art powerless, Shlomo. The ovens are readying.

Lel. You have no power at all, dude.
It's just real in YOUR mind.

It's just that way.
Sorry to tell you.

I dunno man. I had a regular at a fastfood I worked at who now works in retail after he got replaced by an indian at his IT job.
guy was broken

there is some serious meta memeing going on in here now

Old episode.

Filtered, and I recommend everyone else do the same. Don't let it shit the thread.

YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM

YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM

YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM

YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM

YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM

Stop giving this heretic (you)s
FILTER THOSE WHO BLASPHEME KEK

Reported and hidden. Post all you want, nobody can see you.

Good, faggot STEM fag should of worked harder. Let the burgers hit the floor and the poo's fill the loo.

indeed it is a pity. If there was a way to anger them enough and trick them into mouthing off about autists while they go on their jewish lib tirade.

Just like the holocaust is in the mind of the jews?

Why is this showing niggerball?

We are all the mind of the creator.

We outnumber the parasites.

This is concrete bonobo ball you kike

Beautiful
If I ever make plaques of chan wisdom, that's going to be one of them.

So noted and filtered.

STREAM?

It looks like Ashton Kutcher wearing bad Mexican makeup for a Punk'd prank.

criminally underchecked Trips

60 minutes is on after i think.

delayed by 5 minutes because of the game.

They simply use Holla Forums (just like 4chan and other crap sites) as a catalyst.

That's it.

They control the mods, the narrative, everything.
And they own the servers (they bacame part of the agency's grid yrs ago - that why there are never complains by the 'mods' about costs, btw).

You just act within the lines theyve staked out.
While you think youre free, actually.

This just makes me hate niggers even more

You lost.

Thanks for admitting it.

Kek.

So what is gonna happen? We better hound him if he dose nothing on Kek, mocking him yet further for his bullshittery.

PRAISE KEK

Stop it user, I can only get so erect.

they have to have one thing user.

don't be cruel

why haven't you killed yourself yet?
You are nothing more than embarrassing, and nothing you said is true as much as you wish it were. You lost, you will never win, and you will continue to lose all your life till you finally get the balls to finally put one through your own head, live with that one.

Good God, I didn't watch tv in like 3 years now.

GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
==WATCH NIGGERBALL AND WAIT FOR 60 MINUTES=

The cia got us to meme the world into wanting to kill them?

Seems unlikely.

Jesus, fucking firstpost. Consider those sweet sweet 7 dubs CHECKED.

Do you have ublock origin? I'm not even seeing commercials.

Why should I?

All of it is true.

You know it, deep inside.
But you want to continue living a lie.

Just like with Donald 'kike dick sucker' Trump.

Hes a complete fraud, but you refuse to amit it, becaus it

Top fucking kek.

I mean TV commercials from stream. It's basketball here now though.

When is it even starting?

that is some fine reddit spaced blackpill tier'd demoralization shitposting faggotry you've got there, faggot.

Fucking casual.

Already:
http:// www. cbs. com/shows/60_minutes/

stream got assed

I think it starts at 7.
they had to post pone it because niggerball

STREAMS DOWN

STREAM DOWN

STREAM DOWN

STREAM DOWN

Nah, they 'created' it to make fun of you in the 1st place.

It was some kind of social study that went out of control. Almost some sort of internal joke.

Stream got shoah'd

Stop feeding the shill. Report and hide 777

Praise Kek!

We need more

jej I wonder if there's some kind of flag for too many instances of NIGGER in chat that puts it up for human-review.

The truth is demoralizing in most cases.

I'm in Philadelphia and 60 Minutes is being overided by Niggerball.

I guess Cuck Wilson is getting Blacked again.

STREAM user MAKE ANOTHER CHANNEL TO KEEP STREAMING

this link probably has GRIDS, but it works

>youtube.com/watch?v=oU2peE-nllw

THE JEWS KILLED THE STREAM

RICK WILSON HAVE A HEART ATTACK

Liar. The CIA lost control during the Ukraine, but don't want to admit it.

trips, Praise Kek!

WEW

Even with trips that's only going to realistically happen if he comes home and his wife ~isn't~ fucking a nigger. Slim odds.

still niggerball?

:/

How that?

They 'regime changed' it, actually.

oh lord, there is no way he is going to survive this

KEK WILLS IT

2min?

Shadilay

Heaven on Earth is destined pedophile freak.

Your sins are your own undoing. None escape their karma, or their conceptualizations of their karma.

All thoughts and actions and feelings are an infinite regression unto themselves. Source is all. All is source.

You are neither progenitor nor facilitator.

You shall burn in accordance with your master's will. For he simultaneous tempter and punisher.

Checked. Trips don't lie.

PRAISE HIS NAME

We will all be ashes in the end.

Yes they regime changed the Ukraine.
But failed to obtain the Crimea which was the whole point of the entire exercise.
Without Crimea, the Ukraine is worthless to the USA.
Worse still they lost control of Eastern Ukraine which is the only economically productive part of the country. Turning it into a battleground between pro-Russian and pro-EU militias.

They got a pro-US government in. But it has nothing to offer the USA.

And here's why you shall be left behind.

SMITED IN THE NAME OF KEK

Yeah, but they lost control over the nazis in the rest of the world, and got regime changed right back with Trump.

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN

Any of you have control over brettygood.com gaiz? Their stream is playing some foreign film right now.

fucking niggerball

muh bouncy ball

FORGOT TO ADD: CAPTCHA: EAT MFS

TAKE ALL MY ENERGY KEK

(checked)
kek wills it. Kekus vult.

Nah.

Lot's of shit to privatize, still.

Billions of shekels to make.

Crimea was 4D chess by Putin, that the fags in Langley couldve avoided by making less coffe breaks & more (accurate) work.

It has been foretold

Is this the right stream?

www .cbsnews.com/live/

that second picture feels like a forced meme

kek's will be done

How long until niggerball is over? This shit is loathsome and annoying.

no. they're playing niggerball right now.

They lost Crimea and their pets the Muslim Brotherhood lost in Egypt.

Hell we directly stopped the CIA from framing Assange as a Pedo, explain that.

Nazis?

Where?

Are we living on different planets?

:P

FACT: DAVE CHAPPELLE WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH THEM BY MAKING SNACKBAR FALSE FLAGS WITH TRUCKS AND CARS

But there's nothing productive to privatise.

Western Ukraine is all retail and services economy.
Everything that generates wealth is in eastern Ukraine. The mines, the farms, the factories.

There's no money to be made until the civil war stops, which it won't any time soon.
And all that shit will have to be rebuilt.
On top of that it's already privatised.

The Ukraine was all about Crimea. Getting NATO/USA year round access to the black sea.
Russia got Crimea and retained its control of its naval facilities meaning they continue to dominate the black sea and the USA is severely limited in what it can have in the area and how long its allowed to be there.

A clear lie. Pepe stalked multiple boards until he adopted the Holla Forumslacks as his chosen.

He tried to help the Robots at /r9k/ for years before Holla Forums even got big. I know, because I used to lurk there, but never posted because I had my life together and respected the NEETs.

He was in the ethos and influencing the world in strange ways before he decided to back Trump.

CIA nogs are scared he's actually a being. Either that or the Trangender Bronies might just be delusional enough to think they created KEK when internet history shows otherwise.

Thank god because normies that previously worshiped Assange before he was leaking shit they didn't like would have paradoxically believed that accusation immediately even as they ignore pizzagate pedophile accusations with actual substance.

Calm down with those run-on-sentences there, Lovecraft.

Damn, We know what happens now.

we're going to need a new thread soon

http:[email protected]/* *//index_2200_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

Maybe the next one will have a stream.

Is this the channel?
BTW open this shit in vlc or mpv

All of our memes are destined to come true. Even the ones that don't make sense at first.

Why are you all letting that shill slide the thread?

I mean, sometimes a CIAnigger needs to be put in his place I have him filtered now though

NIGGER BALL IS ALMOST OVER

Kek is extremely powerful now.

Ultimately we are about love and compassion for our race and people. We are about merging with source.

Little Cuck Rick Wilson loves to see niggers score.

Nationalists, pro-whites, normal-people sided with Putin, when they were planned to side with the Ukrainians.

That wasn't so hard to understand?

just like his daughter

Yes, this is exactly how I plan to die

My sides

Checked

dubs confirm Wilson's bloodline is forever tainted with nigger dick and blood

None of that will cut it.

(checked)

When will this niggerfest be over?

Someone make a cytube or something for the stream

this

Like I care if you buy it?

Do it Niggerball is over

There is a disproportionate amount of dubs in this thread

new thread for when we hit post limit

National Socialism or nothing buddy.

Apehoop is over, time for Cuck Wislon

http:[email protected]/* *//index_2200_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&rebase=on

Here is the fucking stream hosted by akamai cdn working worldwide on any fuckin video player iin decent 2.2Mbs quality

TRIPS OF TRUTH!
CHECKED!

Very good

i don't know how anyone can stand watching this shit. they're playing clips of Cuck Oliver and Colbert

thank you for noticing
checked, praise Kek

I remember being addicted to booster packs, opening Pepe boosters would be so fucking fun.

You best believe in dub threads, 'cus you're in one.

This link has aids but it does work

Not getting sound…

BAHAHAHA

KEK IS DEAD AND WE HAVE KILLED HIM.

HOW LONG UNTIL THEY KNOW THAT KEK IS DEAD!!!

BAKE NEW BREAD SOON

60 minutes is laughable but my father literally lives to watch this shit, and believes everything and starts parroting the things he is told immediately. He can't be the only one

IT'S TIME

on now faggots

IT BEGINS

pastebin.com/UNU9YKHr
Multiple bitrates if your connection is slow

well, we gave him a chance. Guess this is his destiny

Fake news calling itself out. Topkek.

SCHICKTY MINUTES

The fuck?

RICK WILSON PROMISED ME FROGS
WHERE ARE MY FROGS?

What the fuck.

seriously? that's it?

post streams faggots

Pyrrah is dead.

Right after the discovery of kek in space, something big is going to happen

PIZZAGATE IS FAKE NEWS GUYS IT'S BEEN DEBUNKING PLEASE BELIEVE ME GOYIM

Why are liberals so salty that conservatives went onto AM radio? Do they not realize that liberals could go on AM radio too?

IF this happens it's proof kek is here with us.

PRAISE HIM

Why is she so perfect?

It's already been posted.

>cbsnews.com/news/how-fake-news-find-your-social-media-feeds/
>cbsnews.com/news/how-fake-news-find-your-social-media-feeds/

Niggerball AGAIN?

fucking his daughter just like the apes, hey if she like monkey dick why wouldn't like frog cocks

Give me the frog segments.

hehe

Wouldn't be surprised if the idiot had a heart attack live on air, assuming the shit is live

It's because no one under 40 listens to AM radio

We never had terror attacks before we had muslims in the country faggot.

(checked)
Once you go green, you don't want any other 'peen.

SOMEONE MAKE A NEW BREAD

I wonder how much they got paid off

There are none. It's just "muh fake news" bs.
4chan and alt-right not mentioned at all

Definitely not a pedo, goy.

lol that fake emotion tho.

It's only right if it's white.

I noticed that as well. Am I honestly supposed to believe that this guy is crying genuine tears while speaking about this?

My bullshit detector went off the charts as soon as he started tearing up.

Jesus christ, look at his terrible posture. He looks like a 14 year old stoner.

Is this for real?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEECK

nu bread?

Pizzagate serves as the perfect distraction from the fact that there are massive pedo rings that don't use pizza stores as fronts.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN???

see

I've never seen so many untrustworthy people with blue eyes.

STREAM SHOAD

Why is this gay guy with white hair on stream

it's literally the first thing I do when I wake up with eyes still crusty.

Last post

Love accepts all things and believes all things. Yet it serves in Wisdom. We can accept all but we do not choose all. This is the final secret of this realm before the unveiling.

Which rally was this?

I facepalmed so hard my face is now red as a tomato

nah fuck off Prick, youre dying tonight on 60 minutes

May Ammit's Justice see this cretin brought to JUSTICE

(checked) & (checked your id)
We can handle the hostile conditions of pure consciousness without the hindrance of an identity to shield us. We're the real newtypes. I've being thinking about how humanity's evolutionary end goal is to become pure consciousness.

PRAISE KEK
Strike down this faggot cuck deepstate nigger with the utmost violence.

Some mornings before breakfast, I drop by to read here, but not every day. I'm adding VPN to my phone so I can quickly catch up at work.

let his death be an unmistakable sign,
shadilay

I've always wanted to be cute and strong.

So was it fucking nothing?

What a fucking cuck

He didn't want to die on live T.V.

KEK TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN

Christfag here. I don't worship other God's but even I know not to Fuck with kek

Fuck off satan.

Sometimes I feel like we're about to overthrow and become the Illuminati.