FF12 remake/re-release for ps4

Well, seems like it's happening ff12 thread.

Hopefully it's not the shitty international half baked version.

Can't wait for the PC release two months after ps4.

this is the 47th thread about it

prease use the catarog

Hopefully we'll get more info from around E3, but sony might hold their cards close to their chest speaking about final fantasy. Also depends how well ff15 does I think later this year if they let ff12 go multiplat or stay exclusive.

Who the fuck even cares about FFXII?
I honestly would have thought they'd remake FFX first.

I care and SE already gave their two fucks for X and X-2

I care too, it was a good game that wasn't widely released, so hopefully this time it'll get the chance it deserves to be lauded instead of ff13-waifulighting.

how long until ff13 part 1,2,3 is remade?

Why don't they make a single thread for it? Overwatch got slammed into a single thread but this game people are allowed to shitpost as much as they want.

I tried to go back and play old JRPGs but I can't. They're shit and I was just young.

It's based on IZJS, unfortunately. I wish I could have all of IZJS's improvements, like the double speed and the removed bullshit surrounding the Zodiac Spear, but still have the old-style License Boards. The new ones are terrible.

A lot of JRPGs are shite, I'll give you that, ff13 is one from the top of my head, but there are also a lot of great gems. Granted nostalgia is a great pull, but that isn't a bad thing. Just look at how popular the steam release of ff9 was.

The advantage of the old style of JRPGs is that you the battles are a lot more strategic, managing your resources along with the right type of attack versing healing e.t.c. but with the new type of JRPG like ff15, it feels a mash up of a action and roleplaying style of gameplay but pretending to still hold aspects of the old versions. It doesn't seem to work, the strategic view completely casualised.

It's a remake. It's gonna come to PC just like with 10 and X-2.

I'll hold you to that user

also you were one off from quads, good luck next time user

Who gives a shit user

the Zodiac-Version had different Upgrade trees for the characters. not really much has changed.

not a remake, it's a REMASTER in "HD"

Why are they getting away with doing as little as possible on these great games? FFXII could really shine if they put a little work in it. it was initially conceived as a multiplayer game. why not add COOP to the game?

I hope they at least bump up the Gambit slots. I remember not having enough of those on PS2.

And I really hope the PC port will not take to long.

How's the autism treating you?

are you the user who goes around the threads asking ppl how their autism is going?

Not really, you the one crying rivers over a word. We all know what a remake or remaster is babe.

fucking americans

That's exactly the thing I don't like though.

Most of the trees are completely pointless or really underpowered, but once you're locked in you're fucked. I don't even remember them giving you a good explanation of each class before choosing.

"Remaster" is a marketing buzzword for improvement.

jej, good one

will you people shut the fuck up

No.

Listen you fucking morons. ff7 is being remade. ff12 is being remastered. there is a godamned difference

IZJS is better on every regard nig.

SAGE FOR NOT USING THE CATALOG

Remember when Nintendo unveiled the Virtual Console and threads were rife with >LITERALLY SELLING ROMS? Well Square is