Which is worse?

Context incoming

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

This is what Americans actually believe.

So, Chelsea Cain retconned it because she didn't like the rape?
Did Mockingbird still kill Phantom Rider, did Cain address that at all?

Reminds me of when Rachael Pollack took over Doom Patrol, and the first thing she did was retcon Crazy Jane out of existence because she didn't like the rape in the character's backstory. It wasn't enough to just kill her off or not use her, she actually made it so she had never existed, made her whole life just a result of some villain playing with the team's memories. Which makes zero sense given the stories we saw from Jane's perspective.

From what little I can recall from when it was storytimed, it's never really addressed but soince it's not stated otherwise Mockingbird still killed Phantom Rider. Which means that Bobbi

Some user was claiming Cain's novel had the lead character get raped. Which would make this all the weirder why rape is okay in one book, but not another. Not sure if that's true, but I believe it because that's the kind of consistency I expect when it comes to these harpies.

She still killed him, the only thing that was truly changed was how the sex happened. Its still a lose, lose situation for Hawkeye though.

I'm not a fan of characters getting raped but,now that I think about it s like she changed it to a trashy romance novel where she kills the guy at the end for being obsessively possessive.

Why do women have such shit taste in romance fantasies?

Because they're women

How does a man who's done crazy shit like take on Iron Man with a bow and arrow, join the Kooky Quartet Avengers, become Goliath, and even led his own fucking Avengers team get stereotyped as some inept fuck that only exists to make a female copycat look better?

As opposed to willingly having an affair with an insane cowboy and then letting him fall to his death? What?

Heroism is relative user.

Seriously, fuck the people who write this trite. Just read My Hero Academia as superhero life support. It's how I get by with all my favorite characters being sacrificed.

I swear to God we have had this exact thread before.

OK
Well all the things she expresses even the slightest bit of interest in heterosexual in are trash and ignored by fans anyways, and there's a panel where she's saying one of her female friends's pose is sexy…

Julie Power?

Yes.

They went full lesbian? Last I saw she was bi. Then again bi doesn't seem to mean shit anymore. I used to think it was some form of middle ground and better than a full switch but, they might as well be gay with the immediate tonal shift afterwards. I'm pretty sure America was bi in Young Avengers. Then she was lesbian in her dumpster fire of a series. And who could forget how Jean told Iceman he secretly wanted to choke on dicks his entire life. He then became the biggest faggot I've ever seen. The future him wasn't even that damn effeminate.

Just end yourself weebshit

At least it's superheroes without the bullshit, faggot

Poor Hawkeye…can't believe that JLA/Avengers actually treated him right. Gave him a membership in the JLA, had Black Canary as a girlfriend..actually one ups Green Arrow, actually helped in the final battle. After West Coast Avengers, things have been shit for Clint, huh?

If you had even the slightest ammount of taste you would have gone with OMP but no, you had to suck big nip dicks. Go back to your hiding hole and never come back

Way to shit on actual rape victims by implying they were just too weak. Real feminist of the year.

No faggot, you leave. Talk shit about MHA all you want, at least it's free from the identity politics you bitch about so much.

Here's the last (you) faggot. Hope you will an hero soon

Her cheating doesn't seem so far fetched when you compare it to real life. Like how there are multiple cases of female teachers fucking students or female prison guards fucking male inmates.

My head-canon is still that Jean brainwashed Bobby into thinking he's gay.

That's everyone's headcanon because it's impossible to rationalise otherwise.