Now that the dust has settled, it's time to decide how reddit Lord of the Rings was. The entire trilogy

Now that the dust has settled, it's time to decide how reddit Lord of the Rings was. The entire trilogy.

strawpoll.me/14339127
strawpoll.me/14339127

Every Legolas/Gimli scene in the 2nd and 3rd movie were pure reddit

That makes for a high percentage of reddit then no? 1/10 is 10% and 10 is 100 obviously. So even if that is the only reddit part how much reddit is that already?

LoTR confirmed for non-reddit, while OP needs to go back.

4chan didn't even exist yet when the LoTR movie trilogy came out.

that doesn't stop you from calling anything else that came out before 4chan or reddit reddit

It had a few reddity moments, especially but mostly not reddit.

m'lady

Shit OP

The first movie is 99% non-reddit.

fuck off

Fuck off sage negated

The other two are very reddit tho

Every Frodo and Sam scene was pure Reddit. In the original books, Tom Bobadil was the only thing reddit about it.

Which movie had the chick killing the wraith?

/THREAD

There's nothing reddit about LotR. Hobbit is 100% reddit though.

This

Reddit is such a buzzword to you niggers you couldnt even define what makes LotR Reddit to save your lives.

the kang one. she didn't kill it btw

it's called comic relief numbnuts

What did they meme by this?

comic relief, moar like comic reddit

People think its reddit because all popular movies are now just characters quipping at each other. That shit used to be reserved for comic relief character like in LOTR. Claiming LOTR is reddit is revisionist history. LOTR is a normal movie.

comic relief, moar like comic reddit

So it's a reddit movie?

Claiming "LotR is reddit" is just a convoluted attempt by the Prequel Apologist to divert well-deserve hate from their franchise onto another far superior one.

LotR was written by a fat neckbeard horror director and two women - you do the math.

prequelkino is far superior to lotr tbh

Tbh the only thing that saved LotR was that computers weren't powerful enough yet for peter jackson to replace everything and everyone with green screens.

The board is reddit and will call them not reddit

No faggot the prequels suck lotr is overrated

Now that the dust has settled, what does Holla Forums think of the dust settling?

Not a fan tbh - I like my dust unsettled.

Rustles my jimmies a bit tbh

I saw them all in the cinema before reddit even existed.

the entire movie is kiddie "le sword & magic XDDDD" randumb creationist bullsh*t, its 110% reddit from beginning to end.

Are you a girl? It is rare to see a male user fail so horribly at baiting.

GOT EEM

how bored are you right now

Not more bored than usual I actually made some on topic threads before

test