This deserves attention

Alright you piece of shit board, lets retype the whole fucking post again…
Anyway, I don;t want to do another wall of text so..
Idiots hatch a plan to hide under sheets while protesting, possibly even carrying fake guns, this will surely end well.
That said, there are numerous avenues from which this can be exploited, from PR to calling down extremists on the dirty kafir wearing the robes of peace

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BadIdeasVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage for shit thread

Yes, please show up in shitskin cloaks and redpill every motherfucker this side of the Rio Grande.
Also, I would love to see the face on the first responders when they realize all the dead bodies came pre-covered.

This would quickly backfire, they should do it.

I haven't even posted in over a year, fuck off. This shit came from some facebook group if I had more info to give I would.
twitter.com/BadIdeasVs is their twitter is you want to look deeper into the origin.

top heh

Why did you censor the image.
Also nobody will fucking do this. It's cultural appropriation. if they actually do, and hide weapons underneath, they'll get the burka banned

i hope they do this shit we need a burqa/hijab ban

bump for potential

Lurk for another 20 years before posting again.

The only thing we have close to such things is that some states ban the use of masks, but there's always a religious/holiday clause in the laws.

In order to ban the burqa in the US, the First Amendment would have to be changed to remove the freedom of religion clause. Such a change wouldn't just affect Muslims. However, if it can be conclusively proven in a court of law that the burqa is not a religious requirement (protip: it isn't) but rather a cultural one, then it can be banned. Hijab, however, is just a head scarf. Banning those would be a hell of a lot more difficult. Many Christian women wear head scarves for modesty and so do many non-religious women just to be fashionable. May was well ban neck ties if we go down that route.

kill yourself shill, OP is a faggot but the idea has potential

You need to be agitating and encouraging it in the facebook group. Post it here so anons that still have a goybook can as well. And don't censor shit like this. Holla Forums isn't plebbit or cuckchan. This will never happen, but it would be amazing if it did. A bunch of leftists would be arrested/shot/killed and the shitshow concerning mud garb would be hilarious.

I don't understand how you could be so fucking stupid.
In terms of the law, a fake gun is not only treated as a real gun… but also, using a real gun against someone threatening with a real-looking fake gun is lawful.
Is this the new suicide bomb?

I mean, didn't these fuckers invent algebra? For the love of god, I know inbreeding has taken a toll with Mudshits, but even niggers aren't this stupid.
Might as well bring a real fun because the same outcome will transpire from both things. As dumb as niggers are, they don't bring fake funs to their shitty little riots.

You don't need to change shit about the constitution. You just recognize that islam is a fucking political movement based upon violence and oppression and there you go. Just because you believe a fairy is behind the curtain doesn't a religion make.

They didn't, that's just another jewish hoax

Niggers are this stupid. They routinely use bb guns in robberies and shit. The most famous recent incident was the niglet who was walking around a park point one at people, when teh cops rolled up and jumped out of the car he reached for it and got show. All the commies kvetched about how it was just a bb gun. Pic related is what he was using.

fml

Shit thread, but I did laugh. Why are muds so stupid?

inb4 some purple haired snowflake gets raped by a pack of sandniggers when they find out she's making light of the niqab

prob a troll and who gives a fuck anyway
let them think their body bag protects them and simply unmask them for great justice