Vaccines BTFO

When did you realize that the vaccines didn't come out until the diseases were basically gone?

one sentence posts? who is this retard?

So you haven't realized this yet?

Same with child labor laws tbh

Science is jewish!!

Bingo. Society had generally passed the NECESSITY of child labor.

It was a way to keep the poor down. No more helping your family not be dirt poor goy.

POLIO DID NOTHING WRONG

Wrong interpretation. Post-germ theory (1546) we started doing things for sanitation, like washing hands and not throwing buckets of piss and shit out windows and into the streets. Vaccines happened to take advantage of the great advantages of actual scientific discovery and exploit the causation to take credit for saving lives.

Bingo. Science isn't Jewish. But stealing credit for something they had nothing to do with is!

Then why do vaccines work in shitty, dirty 3rd world countries? Is the theory behind immunization a grand conspiracy?

Now can you post a graph showing how many reported cases of each sickness? All I see are deaths

When did mass and/or obligatory/semi vaccinations started?
If it was in 1861, then it helped. If it was in 1906, it didn't make a fucking difference.

These diseases are diseases of squalor and malnutrition. They are dangerous if you eat only corn, live in one room with 12 people, walk literally in your own shit, etc.

Yes. Rates plunge as well. Thing to remember is that these are all less dangerous than the flu. So getting them is really not that big a deal. Nothing to let them shoot shit in your arm for. Pic related.

I'm into stem. The vaccine concept is valid. That said, lately they are pushing and punishing violently for those vaccines. There are better way to make pro vax propaganda, what the establishment is doing is fishy.

Sorry, brb, my thumbnails are all tiny and I can't find rates, posted all death charts…

Immunization is legitimate, but you and I know damn well that vaccines are doing more than delivering immunization. More importantly they're bad because they artificially strengthen immune systems making them less vulnerable to diseases that would otherwise continue keeping nigger population explosions in check.

Tbh I do believe that the vaccines significantly reduced recorded rates immediately upon introduction.

However, rates is basically pointless. The diseases are not dangerous.

Also, we don't know what the long term effects of losing mother to child inherited immunity.

In my mind, breaking that chain will have disastrous consequences. Children used to breastfeed off mothers that had (and easily survived) these diseases. That built immunity in from birth and led to what is probably much milder cases of these diseases.

What about Tetanus?

That must be numbers for the west

There is shitholes where 50% of the population has TBC

Check'd + heil'd.

(((Einstein))) BTFO

THIS IS A WORTHLESS SLIDE THREAD

This is a worthless shill