Do you guys think DMC5 will be announced at E3...

Do you guys think DMC5 will be announced at E3? Or is it more likely for it to be announced at TGS considering that Dead Rising 4 is also in the works and appeals to a "more western" demographic

Other urls found in this thread:

playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/30/ninja-theory-isnt-working-on-anything-else-dmc-related-nor-is-anything-planned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uhh dont u mean dmc2?

Also, even DMC4SE sold more than DmC Definitive Edition. Capcome pretty much sees DmC as non-profitable.

Fuck

If Capcom can kill Megaman, they can kill anything. The only reason we got DMC4SE was because it's Capcom and they like to rehash things. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but unlike Lost Planet, Okami, or Megaman there is still a little possibility of a sequel.

Wew.

DmC2 isn't happening

playstationlifestyle.net/2015/03/30/ninja-theory-isnt-working-on-anything-else-dmc-related-nor-is-anything-planned/

Fuck that. I want Bayo 3 or W102.

get outta here bill

Okamiden was a fucking mess from start to finish with inconsistent localization (Amaterasu being nicknamed "Shiro" come Okamiden while it was translated to "Snowy" in the original, etc) and a total lack of understanding of what made the original good through stripping you of all mobility and forcing your dependence on partners for everything, up to and including to fucking read signs

EVERY TIME

Okami didn't sell that well I though

It sold well enough to get a Wii port and (half assed) sequel for what that's worth. Could have ended up like Asura's Wrath or worse, SFxT which was so bad not even Capcom could make 888 editions of it.

Team didn't even exist and had largely fucked off to Platinum Games from what I remember, I don't know who exactly worked at Clover Studios since the only member I really remember is Kamiya (albeit he seemed to be a driving force behind Okami anyways)

Not helping was that they chose the fucking DS to make a sequel on so we would've gotten a really janky and half-assed sequel in any event, we probably would've gotten a better result if they'd gone PS2/3 for a sequel there was never a chance of getting a good sequel, this is the future we must live in

Let the bodies hit the floor

I'd rather wait and see what kind of monster turd the NX is going to be before wishing for anything on it.

I have nothing but bad feelings.

Can't wait for the DmC fan salt to begin anew once DMC5 is officially announced. I mean, they're still crying as we speak, but when it's confirmed their lame horse is everything they accused DMC4 of being, the butt befuddlement will be fucking biblical.

There are real people that are fans of DmC?

Oh, absolutely. I found this some months ago while looking for how DmC definitive edition did, I'm sure lots more can be readily found.

It'd be nice if they made it on the Wii U anyway, or if it somehow made its way onto another platform. I'm most likely not getting an NX unless Nintendo do something amazing.

Wew

As much as I love W101, I'm not even sure I want a sequel. I don't know where they could go with it, being as the plot is a closed time loop and all.

Didn't DMC4 SE overwhelmingly outsold DmC barely fixed edition? I remembered how it kicked up their profit by lot that year.

I know I shouldn't be annoyed when I see mouthbreathers like this, but god damn. Whenever I see crops from forums, I'm reminded why I dropped that kind of shit years ago.

>8000+ FUCKING POSTS

They did announce a lot of profit, but no sales figures was ever released I think.

Like, when?