HAPPENING 15 Shot, 1 Dead so far in Cincinatti Nightclub Shooting

Who do you think did it this time? Another Muzzy?

archive.is/EA74r (NBC)

sounds like it was a gang shooting
was a nigger club

So a nigger got shot, died then became a dwarf?

niggers.

This will hardly receive any media attention because it's most likely a nigger killing niggers.

It absolutely was a nigger club.

Murica, land of the free ladies and gentlemen.

Double confirmed

It's like non american progressives aren't even trying.

Shit, you guys are probably right. And here I had my hopes up for a new high score.

Jesus, just look at that heap of biological trash

Lets see mass shooting at a mass gathering of drunken nigs in a nog club?
It sounds like business as usual for any large nog only gathering.
This has been repeated 100's of times all over the states from fambly reunions to funerals to nigger music fests.
Just biz as usual nothing to see move along.

(checked)
This.

Remember the Chicongo holiday shootings? Hundreds of dead niggers but media won't report on that shit. Most mass shooters are niggers in stats but the media won't tell you that either.

sadly just looks like another showdown in browntown

Obligatory

This is a nig attack. Keep moving.

probably this

Doesn't count if it involves black criminal interests.

nogs being nogs

Decreased his usage of the welfare system?

It looks so much like a wildlife preserve. I think most of them would be happy back in Africa.

This is what your tax dollars go to

Lol hear that Mohammed? Random murican niggers are making you weak ass holy warriors look bad! Get out there and kill!!!!! Come on i dare ya!!!
Might i suggest something public and gruesome. Just like the prophet told you to do to the kuffir.
And for fucks sake make sure we know that it is because of your pefect greatness in islam and not just being disgruntled etc.

And yet these nogs only hit one hippo

Just checked to see if that's a real quote (it is). Here is the disgusting nigger's latest tweet.

remarkable how every single city in the USA has become a seething cesspool of niggerdom in just 25 years. It took Rome at least 250 years to collapse

niggers in a niggertown being niggers isn't news.

So, angry autist or muslim?

white nationalist, obviously

Just Niggers. Get your animals back to the cotton fields.

Imagine the smell…

Actually niggerdom was worse 20+ years ago in some cities, lot of faggots and (((certain people))) started gentrifying the really bad areas and putting those niggers in prison where they belong.

dammit user, I was about to post that.

BLM, sharpton and the afrocentrists nowhere to be seen.

Yup, it's niggers.

Would it stink in there?

Worse than a backed-up toilet user.

i never could understand it? Why the hell niggers hold gun like that and arabs have shitting positions.

Muslim brotherhood is a gang and they're black right?

Oh God no! That's disgusting.

Instead of "Where the warriors at?"
Should be "Where the blind niggers at?"

>Multiple shooters
>…only one fatally
Who do you think could finagle that degree of incompetence with firearms, user?

Arabs even hold assault rifles sideways

White privilege, everyone.

Source, Holla Forumsbro?

checked & kekd

Aiming like all other forms of basic competence is racist (or acting white).

Garth Ennis's Punisher. Easily found online for free.

*I may or may mot have the entire series in physical copies.**

Thanks.

Feeding time at the zoo.

Trips of truth.

A friend of mine tried shooting like that because he was a dumb wigger. The action on the slide took out a chunk of his wrist. He won't be making that mistake again!

This is what Hell must look like.

user FOR FUCKS SAKE

Ouch.

it's a shame more were not killed otherwise it would be a truly great Sunday morning

I wonder how easy it would be to block all the exits on a busy night.
captcha: naztxe

How the fuck did he manage that? I tried to envision how he might have done it and crinked my wrist to see if I could somehow encounter the slide and I almost pulled a muscle.

The only way I could figure is if he didn't have his fingers on the grip properly.

One victim "decreased" lol. Must be a nigger typing

Unless they were only aiming for one person dumbass.

Being on the front page of every MSM outlet doesn't count?

A HAPPENING A DAY KEEPS ANYTHING BUT THE RACE WAR AWAY

It will be mentioned as little as possible to prevent people from questioning the diversity propaganda.

ugh, fucking niggers. I grew up in Cincy but literally never saw niggers. Like most places everyone self segregates but recently the big corporations (GE, P&G, Johnson & Johnson etc.) have been importing pajeets and chinks by the weekly planeload. They are fucking everywhere now.

The Cincinnati mayor is a leftist who just declared it a sanctuary city. No doubt he'll come out with calls for more gun restrictions in the city.

Criminally un-Checked

I've shot like that a lot. You aren't going to take out a chunk of your wrist doing that, at all. If you're even remotely good at point shooting and have a good grip you are certainly able to hit targets holding it sideways at a relatively short distance.

It's pointless, and holding it straight up/two handed is magnitudes more easy to hit things with, but you can 100 percent absolutely hit things and not hurt yourself nigger-holding or slightly canting your gun.

Your friend was either trying to get hurt or had his hand bent at a 45 degree angle with the slide pushed right up against his wrist, in which case your friend was going to cut his dumb ass on the slide anyways and should really consider revolvers.

To hit a target aiming like a nigger: choke up on the gun, aim with both eyes open, see where your bullet lands, adjust aim accordingly. The sights are obviously worthless but the gun's barrel is going to send the bullet in a straight line.

Again, there's absolutely no reason to do so but it can be done, and safely.

t. guy that's been fucking around with handguns for the better part of 40 years

Were there any mudsharks at this nigger club on a Saturday night? Cincinnati is a niggertown but there is a large White minority.

The one time it's good that a nigger was on shrooms.

Holy shit I live in Cincinnati

With a ratio like that, it'd say it's almost certain to be handgun crime, with most of the injuries being accidental caused by some nigger magdumping into a crowd without any proper shot placement.

Because they see it in movies and TV. Niggers are VERY susceptible to media programming, on account of their low IQs. It's a literal case of monkey see, monkey do.

Muslim believe that Allah will guide their shots, therefore aiming isn't necessary. This attitude isn't limited to firearms either, they apply the same logic to all manner of problems, even traffic safety. They'll walk out into the street without looking for traffic first, because if a truck hits them it was Allah's will. This later form of insanity is particularly visible in India, where traffic is legendarily bad.

i can smell this through my damn screen

wew, maisiefags BTFO

confirmed and checked

Guns are not an indigenous part of their culture, and so the zeitgeist of the bangsticks never really sank in for them. To an Arab, guns are noisemakers that make the bad guys duck. It also makes their little peeners hard to see their Filipino slaves cowering in fear while they're firing off a few thousand rounds at a wedding.

Niggers are even worse. Not understanding the basics of either gun design or doctrine, they wield them like magic wands. To them, guns cast spells on the white people, so concepts like trigger and muzzle discipline, proper breathing technique, and truing up your fucking sights the day you get the gun are literally foreign. This is also why nigs who can afford it go for the ridiculous submachine guns like the TEC-9 and the MAC-10, though it takes an expert to hit shit with those guns. They also like the 50- and 100-round drums and boxes whether it makes sense or not, like on a pistol. To them, bigger magazines and higher rates of fire make more powerful juju, and it turns them into stronger sorcerers.

Whites, on the other hand, mostly emerge from cultures that developed guns organically, and that have institutions and traditions built up around them. This imparts a certain maturity and practicality to our attitude toward guns. To us, a gun is a tool used for ending threats. Thus we use them to maximum advantage because we're not primitive tribesmen ooga-boogaing over the fire poles. We invented them, we train with them, and we know the point of them i to drill small holes into vital organs, so we don't worship them.

All this will be very funny during the race war, when casually trained white militias advance under a hail of random gunfire passing eight feet over their heads, calmly placing one round after another on centers of mass.

Same with arab drift. 180kmh and pull the handbrake with no seatbelt cus muh allah

basically this, , but tl;dr- your friend is a limp-wristed faggot.

Holy shit are they all that ugly usually?

Eat a bucket of fried chicken. Take a shit on the floor. Cover the shit in a bottle of vanilla hand lotion. Viola. Eau du Club Nig

test

Fucking kill yourself.

It took less than ten years starting with the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Whites bugged the fuck out immediately.

The recoil. Hold it vertically and fire quickly and you spray vertically. Hold it sideways and fire quickly and you spray horizontally. If you have shit aim and don't care about collateral damage, you hold the gun sideways.

I'll let you think that statement through a bit more. Unless you're a nigger too, in which case it's probably hopeless.

Yep, it was niggers.

Niggers shooting other niggers doesn't count, even our media doesn't bother to report on it. In a certain sense giving niggers access to guns enables natural selection to run its course. The vast majority of shootings here are ape v. ape, if you remove that category violent crime in the USA is on par with or lower than most Euro countries…PRE-mudslime invasion.

Holding gun sideways is a mulatto thing. Real niggers hold it upside down. Spread the word.

should have picked your own fucking cotton

Real niggers hold it backwards. :^)

True. But you faggots bought that cheap cotton, along with everyone else in Europe. Now you've been forced to swallow our nigger liberation ideology and import every last shitskin in North Africa.

Maybe you should have picked your own cotton too.

Welcome to Cincinnati, they've been overrun by niggers for a long time. Once I heard the details (club shooting, Cincinnati, more injured than dead), I already knew who did it and why.

Cincinnati is so overrun by gang violence that even sports games have stray bullets hitting people, and there's a pretty big "no snitchin" culture here. And don't get me started on heroin ODs or the 2001 riots.

I know that feel bro.

for the millionth time: malaria.
plantation owners tried for years to bring white workers and indentured servants to work their properties in the south and they all fucking died of malaria. niggers have very high resistance to malaria because there's so much of it in africa and it's been exerting evolutionary selective pressure for umpteen generations. the only workforce southern landowners could use that wouldn't die, was niggers.

ten years ago i used to drink spaten optimator at annie's pub which is right up kellogg from this place. my band played at stanley's around the corner. it wasn't a nigger hood then. but now that over-the-rhine is getting gentrified and the university is buying up and tearing down the blight on short vine, the cancer's gotta metastasize somewhere.

mfw i remember back in the days before this became a nigger club it was a fag bar

Fucking hell man, I know who did it. Just follow your nose. It always knows.

No calls for solidarity. Not even on the front page of cnn. That's how you handle terrorism, Europe. Just sweep it under the rug. No need for discussion on preventing it from happening again. Everything's going according to the kosher plan.