Check your privilege Mulattos

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
These niggers are a parody of themselves now.

>Let’s cut the crap—nothing is as simple as “We’re all __.” It’s nice to be reminded that we’re all in this together, human solidarity and back solidarity are beautiful things. They're just not the only things. And when we don’t acknowledge the realities of the bad stuff, we let them fester and we leave others, the people we claim to be in solidarity with, more vulnerable.
People of color can never fully separate themselves from their race and what it signifies to ‘others’, of course, but let’s not pretend that light skin blacks do not receive privileges that are at the expense of dark skin blacks. Every hip-hop reference, every magazine cover, the ease of crossover success for the ambiguously brown while darker skinned folks (especially women) somehow seem largely underrepresented, and subsequently under-valued.

Light skin women like Beyonce and Halle Berry are considered to be two of the most beautiful women in the world. And while that thrills me as a black woman with a similar complexation, the universal acceptance of their beauty might just have something to do with their European facial features. It’s almost as if this makes them more agreeable to a wider range of people. On the inverse, we have people like the Kardashians who benefit from ambiguous complexations that allude to the 'exotic' and exploit the aesthetics of women of color. They do so with exponentially more success than actual black women because they’re white. They don’t need the perception of a proximity to whiteness—they are whiteness.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LXSdU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906346/
jstor.org/stable/10.2307/27503798
archive.is/D2S3T
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
amren.com/features/2017/03/white-teacher-brown-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the archive and I'm gonna kill myself….brb
archive.is/LXSdU

They're trying to convince niggers to hate light skinned mongoloid half-breed niggers. Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully they'll thin themselves out more.

Let the Niggers eat each other alive like fried chicken.
When you leave Libtards alone to long they snap on each other for attention.

I keep saying that I must have seen it all… and yet here I am, getting blown the fuck out again.

UnLuckily all nigs speak english…
If not we would have tribe vs. tribe

Kinda reminds me when people say slavs aren't white along with other Europeans

This is not new though. Even back in the day Fredrick Douglas and so on commented on this issue. It has been a constant thing. This is why on shows like the Cosby Show and such they had different looking blacks in the kids, even though that shit seemed odd and out of place to most people.

I have explored the depths of the online negro, they have invented this thing called colorism.
Basically light skinned niggers are at the top of the hierarchy of niggers.

I would like any nigger reading this realize, that compared to an actual white person, you are both useless niggers.

Yeah, it is almost as if this makes them more agreeable to a wider range of people. Nigger.

reminder that "muh X isnt white" is always a schlomo shill whenever it's posted

Somehow, I am OK with this.

Anyone whose been on Holla Forums longer than a day realizes that.

White is anyone who is native to Europe, from the Basque to the Russian Slav.

Not exactly new. Anyone around niggers for long enough know how much the darker skinned ones hate the lighter skinned niggers. It's not surprising considering despite both being considered Blacks by society (one-drop rule) lighter skinned Blacks score consistently higher on IQ tests than darker skinned Blacks.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906346/
jstor.org/stable/10.2307/27503798

This is nothing new, Sheboons absolutely hate any nigger that is lighter skinned tone them then, I would say hate them even more than actual whites cause they are usually in close proximity of these lighter skinned apes.

Gee It's almost like we've seen this before.
skip the first 45 seconds

If BLM somehow manages to get what they want, they're then going to go on to kill all of the mulattoes, just like in Haiti. I can't believe that they can't see this shit coming from a mile away. If the mulattoes had any sense, they'd drop the BLM movement like a bag of flaming shit.

Shit, you beat me to it.

Well stop fuckin dem white bitches as a status symbol to proof yous gud azz massah

Yeah. We know. SA is proof niggers hate mulattoes, so should everyone.

ha! it's not like niggers are the first and foremost to treat light skinned niggers better.

How badly did this type of situation go down in Rhodesia?

We get a lot of blackpills around here, but every now and then something pops up that makes you grin, rub your hands together like a jew, and say "eeexcellent".

Also have this vid.
sage for doublepost

Here's an article where a light-skinned black plays the victim. She calls dark-skinned blacks "colorist", blames it on the white man, and then complains about boys not liking her.
Here's a choice quote.
Picture is the author of this trite shit. She's studying "multimedia journalism" which I guess means "powerpoint presentations about feminism".

I'm retarded. Forgot the article.
archive.is/D2S3T

The D&C continues. Wonderful.

I used to know Trinis that used to brag that the pass-for-whites were bought by them and the Tyrones all went to Jamaica. Sheeeeeit.

Was she mentioned?

I thought no race mixing was allowed in SA?

This has been going on since the dawn of niggerdom. When I was really fucking small, before the Jew Howard Stern got cucked and joined a cult, he was constantly talking about negro communities and the hierarchies with skin color. We should pushed this divide as much as possible.

Light-skinned niggers are a lot more related to actual slave-owners than the average White person. Any light-skinned nigger, remind them of this and watch a chimp out ensue. If I'm to be blamed for my biological relatives, they damn sure should be as well.

p.s.- consider, light-skinned niggers cam from the elite of White society (granted, "elite" with an interest in bestiality) and their fucking avg IQ is still 85.

Why?

I think it's meant to be that broad that got PTSD from twitter.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Shitskins literally BTFO

Another point, the quadroon supposedly about to marry the brit royal ginger (I embarrassingly know this since I read Daily Fail each morning) is going to be in for a big shock when the niggers of the world collectively despise her. She'll get all positives in the Judenpresse (how can a "negress" so any wrong, let alone a NIGGER ROYAL, oi vey!) but wait for the nigger him out on twitter and wherever else they hang out.

I put some hours in today building my black twitter sock legacy so I have "credibility" next chimp out. There are so many random pictures of negroes floating around now fighting in x or y nigger civil war, it's easy to crop one and use for your sock and if you do a bit of touching up won't come up on reverse image.

Encourage other anons to do same. A nigger sock and a leftist sock with credible legacies are absolute must-haves to rouse the rabble.

Harry's a bastard and anyone that thinks otherwise doesn't realise he was raised as the sacrificial lamb of the family that'll have no power but is used to signal how progressive the royals are. Seriously he was kept for bloodline purity reasons. That's how seriously our bizarre royals are about.

They had part of their genes ruined.. Doesn't mean we shouldn't show solidarity to them. But you can still point it out.

Have you ever listened to your average nigger speak? They speak something resembling English, I'll give you that, but to call their ooking and eeking English is an insult to the language and those who speak it.

Damn, I would fucking marry her.

>>>/out/

Plastic surgery and a LOT of photoshop. Post it on lolcow.farm and watch those catty bitches tear her to shreds.

Amazing manga.

I picked wrong bleach meme. Kill me again.

Quite funny how these screeds are evidence of a partially White psychology, tortured by the knowledge that the individual doesn't fully belong anywhere.

When a semi-nigger writes long-winded, jargon-filled complaints about muh skin color, it's not pure anti-White hatred, but also the White proclivity of self-flagellation speaking.

The ultimate joke in all of this is how little this nonsense resonates with the regular, dark Blacks. They hear about separation this and preconceived notions that, and think "muh dik fuk dis bitch tahkin bout whitey gibs me dat monay where da white wimminz at fuckin raycis".

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. She would make a good house nigger.

I just love the irony of her telling everyone how they're "caught up on preconceived notions" of race and missing the bigger picture while she's writing this lengthy article on how whitey made darkie hate slightly-whitey and that's why nobody wants to fuck her.

The potatonigger and slavs aren't white thing is a joke.

Just like meme magic and kek.

And like meme magic and kek, newfag autists don't realize that it's a joke, and take it waaay too seriously.

Kek is not a joke, heretic :^)

would help counter miscegenation agitprop media if blacks started calling out race mixing as undesirable.
would be funny as fuck to see schlomo blow a fuse trying to tell rhe schwartzers to dixnood with white girls and nogs to say no.

no dubs for you heretic.

kek
That's a great angle, though. We should be pushing for blacks to preserve the sanctity of their race. Say things like "i don't want the genes of no white genocidal devils" and shit. I know some of the crazier ones are obsessed about melanin.

It's the exact opposite of this actually.

If you are American you should know your own history and why they weren't considered the same as the original anglo settlers. fucking faggot ass bitch.

It's always you fucking mixd slav/germanic/latin people crying about this west europeans dont want to be grouped in with americans nor do east europeans want such a thing yet here you are always begging to be considered white

don't let the tons of makeup fool you

Don't forget the Blacks in Haiti murdered all the Mulattos too when they had their revolution.

I got into a rather strange argument about one of them hotep types a couple weeks back. The same idea came up and really seemed to resonate with him. I tried to frame it as a jewish attempt to breed a better worker, whites being too intelligent and blacks being too lazy, but mystery meat is industrious enough to flip burgers without being smart enough to change their lot. The nigger agreed but ultimately blamed whites as the mastermind behind it. I think we'd have some traction among black supremacists with this line of reasoning, apparently with unwanted niggresses as well judging from the OP.

It'd take some heavy memeing to penetrate the inertia which makes up much of the nigger's nature, but if we get the ball rolling they might be able to keep up the pressure on their own. Alright, they aren't going to do shit, but it would help once a few of them make youtube videos supporting it and we can cut those up for our memes.

Big reader of, 'Afropunk', OP?

Niggers have a hierarchy of privilege :) based on what shade of shit the coon is.

That's where you're wrong Shlomo.

This is why I come here.

is this real? can we be sure this isn't a deep cover Holla Forumsack?
it seriously seems like something we'd come up with, and it's been a while since we've had a particularly funny lefty D&C
is freebleeding still a thing? do stupid cunts still do that?

Leave retard

and from the Turks to the Khazars?

DEY HALF BREED

This thread is retarded but yes, it's not just whites that hate blacks even blacks hate blacker blacks. Even in "Hispanic" countries a heirarchy exists. Niggers are still at the bottom, above them are mestizos, and then of course European features above that. It's funny because I actually with a hyper liberal woman from South America who hates blacks but thinks anyone who doesn't support immigration is racist and she also told me she only will live around white people. They don't even see the hypocrisy / irony.

Saging because this a "no shit" thread.

Hopefully (((Classical Liberals))) don't get in the way of this.

Apparently a negress invented the term intersectionality theory but it goes back even further in history. Could it be it was invented by kikes to further divide goyim?

kys.

How to check your privilege with a brown bag.
Apply to yourself.
If you're darker than the brown bag, you are a nigger.
If you're not darker than the brown bag, then you're a nigger with nigger privilege, so a double nigger.

This shouldn't surprise anyone who's ever actually had to deal with niggers.

Niggers, left to their own devices, absolutely do formulate a pseudo-caste system where the mulattos and light-skinned niggers "rank" on the "darkies" for being pitch-black.

I've chosen to become an adherent of Dolezalism: that is, I abuse self-tanning lotion to the point of looking mulatto, and claim black on everything.

I've received handsome sums of money and preferential treatment where I otherwise would've had to pay or struggle. Employment has become significantly easier: I breeze through interviews.

I've had to keep my head shaved bald and keep up on the bottle tan every few days before I lose my coonmoflauge, but the small extra investment in time to do it twice a week is trivial in comparison to the gains I've made professionally becoming a nigger.

I heartily encourage all of you to consider Dolezalism.

Fuck that made me depressed as fuck.

Any more of stuff like this?

No Wonder Moonman is the avatar of the African moon-god, who got so mad at his children he ascended into the sky and became the moon just to spite them.

Kill all niggers, race-traitors and jews.

That gif is extremely unnerving.

You're a disgrace.

This raises a good point, and one I've witnessed first hand. There is prejudice between niggers. Specifically between black and brown. Brown niggers talk shit on black niggers because they're darker, and rarely if ever, notice the irony.

It's all D&C. They are doing our job for us.

I want to see her put herself in chains and ask the darker-skinned blacks for forgiveness.

This Africa-tier intellect can't even understand that she doesn't get hassled by the police due to being a woman. Just as BLM obliviots don't understand that the young black male problem with police is actually a young male problem with police.

Its funny because the whiter a nigger is, the more intelligent he becomes. Geneticists have proven that to be true. The dark-skinned abos are simply envious of the lightskins and try to frame them as binary whites, kek. Let them rip each other apart, its only good for us.

I'm pretty sure that originated from American Renaissance. You can find plenty more depressing material there. For example:
amren.com/features/2017/03/white-teacher-brown-school/

Well sheeeit would you look at that. Something we can actually agree on with the nigger since the "we're all human" is bullshit too.

Now we just need to agree that they need to move back to Africa and everything is solved concerning the nigger question.

Mongrels hate everyone.
They hate niggers because they're beasts who are part of them.
They hate whites because they can never be them.
They hate themselves because they're part nigger and have no real identity.

Confirmed

Mixed race mulatto reporting in. What the shit are the niggers on about? If there's one thing I've learned it's that neither whites nor nigs will accept someone that is inbetween, be it in color or race.

>>>/4chan/

Stopped reading right there.
>>>/africa/

fuck off, your kind is not welcome here.
I'm getting you IP so I know where you live and can be the first in the DOTR

kill urself my man

that's a really ugly doll

Half-nigger reporting. I second this. Don't worry brother, we never asked for this, but we can still make it right for future generations. Help the white race, as they still have a future. Actively discourage race-mixing, and show the normalfags that there are no benefits that come from our condition. When the race war comes we're fucked anyways so try to infiltrate the niggers, then slaughter as many as you can. Finally, always harbor an eternal hatred for the Jews, for it was them that led to our condition.

Hey we never asked for this! I had no say that my mother would be a mudshark, no way of telling my father to stay the fuck away. You better believe that every wanna be race-mixing couple that I meet thinks twice after I'm done talking to them.

End yourself

Brothers. I'm the penultimate light skinned mulatto. I'm happy to see my family here.

How many of us do you think there are? We could make our own board too

Why? Just keep fighting the jew, let the stormfags rage all they want.

You can't control the circumstances that happen before you are born, but you can make the world better after you are. That being said, you couldn't possibly expect tolerance or acceptance from us. You must understand that we cannot make exceptions or compromises on any of this.

There's definitely been a shift in board culture over the last several years. Obviously its never been a friendly place, but there's a lot more REEEE tier rage now

Fuck right off. The only chance to redeem yourself is to marry a nigger, not have any kids and fight on the white side in the racewar.

does it look like we care?
we're doing you a favor by ridding you of your misery.
better luck in your next incarnation if you have a soul to speak of (which I severely doubt)

Harrison Ford is a half-jew.

Wew

Yea right buddy. I'd like too but you'd definitely shoot me in the back. Meme war is good enough for me

As to "why are you here," its because I'm right-wing. It doesn't matter if its not a friendly place–like the other user said, nowhere is a friendly place for us, so its all the same

Hey you posted him.

Then just kill yourself. you're worthless and of no value. kill yourself for the aryan good.

Deleted my pics of him immidately.

You expect me to sit here and listen to your drivel? Let alone feel bad for you?

Why?

True. I mostly lurk, only posting in threads where I can offer insight into the nature of the nigger, or when the thread is mainly about half-niggers.

We probably should, I just don't know how many of us are actually on here. Like says, most "mulattoes" are just kikes looking to D&C.

Y'all are weak, impotently raging like this. I bet you've hit the report button a dozen times in this thread. You're just like your snowflake counterparts, having an aneurysm when your safe space is violated.

Its obviously a northern European thing. I can't describe the quality, but there it is. Prone to emotional fits. You can't see your own weaknesses, but everybody else can and they are exploiting you.

I doubt it. Its obviously the least effective method since everybody spazzes out. Jews like to blend in, not stand out

the fact you had no dubs shows how wrong you are
WE WILL KILL YOU SHIT SKINS
KEK WILLS IT

Makes sense. What should we call our board?

>>>/gaschamber/

This has always been known about in the southern US

Now's a good time to ask why we haven't range IP blocked shitskin countries and places like Detroit.

Explains that Tyson chicken popscientist mutt and King Not-a-real-nigga Nigger.

You can't do shit without white genetics, literal white blood propping you up.

Oh look, an astroturf shill.

Fellate a loaded gun.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/trs/

captcha: yaez hi

We scared off the shitskins. good.
let it be known non-whites. you are not welcome here. you are not allowed here on Holla Forums, the internet or even real life.
we're coming for you, it's best you kill yourself before we make you regret you didn't

Hows this: Racially Incorrect

>>>/racial/

/halfpol/

I like Racially Incorrect because its in the spirit of Holla Forums without making it some kind of mulatto circle jerk.

So all nonwhites, and whites I guess, can discuss right-wing politics as it pertains to themselves without being digitally lynched

Can we try to push this meme and also Mexican vs Black? I grew up around a lot of Hispanic neighbors and the all hate them behind closed doors.

Sounds good to me.

Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge, user

Cool man! Come join the fun and spread the news. I think this arrangement will make everybody happy

you may call it edge but it's the truth.

Shitskin kill yourself, you are not welcome here and you will hang once white people wake up. You have the genes of an illiterate monkey inside you that invented nothing but a pointy stick and built huts from cowshit.
Please die, you are a useless piece of biological garbage. Your kind spreading their inbred genes are a major part of the cancer that ruined this world.

or vice versa

How are you going to be anything but a fucking disgrace if your parents are such cancerous imbeciles themselves?

Kill yourself ASAP. For tips go here:
>>>/suicide/

So you're saying slavs aren't white? How else would niggers saying nigger mongrels aren't niggers remind you of it?

Spotted the jew.

Fuck you whitey, why don't you love me?

The actual nigger speech video there (skip the first 32 seconds of the video).

>>>/out/

I´m insinuating that you are an ugly, stinking, filthy, NIGGER.

Oh yeah and dumb as well.

WHITE AND PROUD, DEATH TO NIGGERS

Funny, liberals would have you insisting it's opposite. But of course it's liberals that like keeping niggers out of their neighbourhoods the most like Samantha Bee and her husband and always always always trying to rationalize that white flight totally isn't racist. But I know that feel of having to go to school in nigger central. Anyone who criticizes Southern whites for being so racist need to check the race map and see who has to live around who.

Hilarious. Anyone remember Colin Powell? When I first saw him I thought he was white and I'm 100% sure congress chose him because he looked whiter than some whites out there. Take solace that him and obongo and all these other lightdarkies get slaughtered by their own like what transpired in the past in Haiti and Africa.

This just proves that it was niggers who started the whole race war between them to begin with. It's extremely funny niggers lost the race war to Hispanics as well. You go to Compton, LA, Camden, etc. Hispanics utterly BTFO niggers so hard they had to flee to other parts of the states and it's been described as "ethnic cleansing". The niggers start shit and the ZimZams of the world end it. Its just how it is man.

KEK

TOPKEK

Now this is what I and everyone else knows and Trump needs to make sure it ends immediately. He promised to stop politically correct bullshit and pushing pozzing. No more.

They're smart enough to know this at least but I guess because history shows it has happened before, from Haiti to Africa, if the whites are gone they're utterly doomed and most likely so is humanity.

Looks h'white to me. :^)

first exodus faggot here, I don't recall this level of hatred towards non-whites in the past as long as you guys also supported ethnic seperatism. Not to complain too much about the changing mindset of the board however, I do recall early on there was a board for redpilled blacks. The name was somewhat odd but I'm sure you guys can migrate there. Just don't fall for d&c shilling from goons, Holla Forums, kikes, JIDF, etc. and you should be good. After looking for it it's /rg/ - Imperium Afrika. Good luck negroids.

Nah, there are plenty of retards that really are that stupid regarding wanting to subdivide whites and disassociate slavs.

the old Holla Forums is dead.
we killed it for it was weak
praise kek

Man, they been on that train a while now.

(CHECKED)

Look at that white nose and white hair. Might as well be Hawaiian.

Thanks user, I'll go over there to see what's up. I've been around since Holla Forumsharbor, and I agree, the mindset has changed, but mostly out of necessity like was saying

I've always suspected he made that up to get a job, looks real. Damn.

This is either low quality bait, or you need to go back to cuckchan

That's always a classic. I can verify pretty much everything he says in his essay, having been a teacher myself for some time in an inner city school.

I left sage in my name field. big whoop, faggot.
I'm telling them to go to their own board, but not start doing stupid shit like raiding Holla Forums because they fell for it. Why are you so angry?

They are though genetically, they're more related to mongoloids than Europeans. Pic related is what you retards think is white. White skin =/= white person

stupid kike that's not a slav

Why is does look and have the qualities of slavs? The whites you see in Russia are either Polish or German, this is the true Slav after Mongolian conquering.

It shows that you are a newfag, and not the oldfag you claim to be.
You are giving them a foothold by being relaxed about them being here in the first place. You reek of civic cuckoldry, and support the genocide of Whites that is going on currently in Africa
You are either a shitskin, or just the nigger loving cuck you openly portray yourself as. Either way you need to leave and kill yourself

I feel bad for you redpilled mulattos. Thank you for trying, sorry for the more extreme anons. While they're right on point they could at least be a little more considerate.

I see why TRS wasn't allowed. This place will become 4/pol/ 2.0

OP is a phaggot. This has always been an issue in the black community. This is nothing new.

Weakling

CUCK

Give me a reason we should be considerate, faggot.

I believe that every form of life should strive to become the best that it can with the potential that it is given. Our paths in this realm are not the same but we follow the same God. May Kek's favor shine upon you.

It's called diplomacy.

We were right, they're turning on themselves. Everything is going acording to plan.

You should really consider committing suicide as soon as possible.

True, this was happening decades ago outside of NYC, too.

Check this quotation from that scientific paper "Using computer images of black, brown, and yellow Labrador Retrievers to control for size, pose, and background, ==Coren found people had more negative attitudes to the black than to the brown or yellow retrievers==."

The article gives out more gifts. Chinks have small dicks and their government makes smaller condoms just for them.

Fucked up the red text. Sorry. Still trying to learn after months of lurking.

sage for samefagging.

I'd say that's a white girl with her hair and skin colors changed except for the obvious nigger hairline.
Every single attractive feature on her is a stereotypical white feature, lol.

Honestly I don't know why you fags are so angry over niggers when they're little more than dumb animals.
The jews are the problem, not the easily trainable niggers.

Have you forgotten the rules, newfag? You're supposed to fucking lurk, not post.

I agree that jews are the disease, and the nigger the symptom, but it is still no less reason to hate them. For someone that has to live near this mass of subhuman scum, reasons to hate them aren't few. For one, you feel like an outsider in your own country, you see them disrespect your ancestors and your history, you see them rob your children and beat them out of sheer malice, you see them rape young women and then excuse themselves as they didn't understand that they didn't want to be raped, you see them litter your entire city, and many many other atrocities that i suspect you have never witnessed. I envy you in a way, but pity you in another, because in the end it is easier to realise sooner that these people are nothing more than lazy, ugly, obnoxious animals, which can only live in their primitive tribes. In the end, you'll have to choose: You either protect your race, and get rid of this agressive, vicious animals, Or you betray your race, and you'll get hanged like a traitor and displayed so that everyone can see what happens to people that betray their own race.
So no, the fact that they're dumb animals does not invalidate the harm they've done to our society. The fact that they are pawns of the system, along with liberals, has no effect over their guilt, therefore they all must be eliminated.
I encourage you to read The Turner Diaries if you haven't yet.

Diplomacy is for when you are trying to avoid cause for war. That point has clearly been passed. Our enemy's are intent upon our destruction and genocide to the last, why should any of us be anything less than full on total war in turn? We are at war. The only question now is when will the open fighting by our side start.

/thread

lol, no

Sooo… if real, Hulk would be black then?

They is probably upset that the golems are attacking themselves now and having an identity crises.

fag

Der Edle Wilde Neger, ah good old times.

Please think someone of the Yropoors here, I cannot into Sheboonics

I can't tell whether you guys are trolling or just fucking stupid. You had ALLIES on the OTHER SIDE. Do you seriously fail to realize how much of an asset that is? Congratulations, those allies are no more because your extremism-for-the-sake-of-extremism scared them away. The eternal kike wants the goyim divided. It helps him. It keeps him winning and keeps us divided and conquered. Instead of uniting against the real enemy in solidarity, you made an enemy out of an ally. Good job. You autismo sperglords are completely and utterly stupider than the niggers you lampoon. People like you are the reason we'll never fucking get anywhere. People like you are the reason normies hate our guts. Think before you speak.

I don't think there's anything wrong with black people being with their own and working to better their people. It's literally what I want for everyone. Whether or not many are CAPABLE of doing so is a different issue, and ultimately none of my business. Outliers are not the norm by the very nature of being an outlier, though. Best of luck to all the negro anons. Like, seriously, I'm not being ironic.

But that's just like, my opinion.

Those are semites user..

Correct.

The fact that he does that to his own retarded kid (or somebody elses) is simply more proof that he's flawed genetically himself to consider it funny. No matter how cruel this is, the crux is not about humour but rather the manner in which this situation was handled. Sadly, a waste of oxygen he has become.

The saxons weren't exactly that great to be honest. They got fucked badly too. Half the brits don't even know their own history. Nevermind Americans.

they will always bite the hand that feeds them. do not cry over spilt milk and make hay while the sun shines

Having an interracial baby is one of the most incorrect things you can do do. Let's be politically correct and if you know any half castes, they will literally all tell you the same story.

It's a Brazilian simulator where you get placed on an empty map. A very lonely and fucked up place to be and caused by degeneracy.

stupid jews are pushing up their agenda, when they haven't even destroyed all white people yet

You're a fucking liar. Try living in Africa for 3 years. Deductive evidence alone tells you that both the jew and the nog are equivocal threats based on the threat to your life and lifestyle. Causation =/= Relaxation.

Yeah, but on the downside, you can't have sex with white women except through rape.

My behaviors after birth determine my real identity at the end of my time here.

That is none of your business, nor should Holla Forums or the political ideology of my country determine that for me. Only a cuckold would allow himself to be dictated on who to date by another group of people.

I am who I am, as determined by my behavior (identity).

I choose where I plan to be - what the fuck is this? I am a free agent in this world. Look at the redundancy of your questions. I've been part of this movement for a long time, lurking much more than posting, but as has stated, Holla Forums has been pushed by the Left to a more extreme fringe of reality, resulting in the blatant calls for the deaths of all non-whites as well as the exclusion of all non-whites from discussions of national socialism. Was this what Hitler wanted? Did Hitler call for the death of all non-whites, or did he make a call for national socialism? Which is it? Do you understand him more than I do? Obviously I'm implying in this response that I am biracial, but I won't be bothered to tell you exactly what I am because the central ideology of this board which permeates every thread is (or should be) national socialism and the promotion of it, not skin color and the order in which each sub-species of people should be annihilated. By resorting to this sort of extremism, you are escaping the folds of reality and diving into the dreams and imaginations similar to that of the Left. And in the end, ironically, you wind up creating for yourselves the Left's equivalent of a "safe space" where only full fledged whites, without any sort of exception, are allowed to enter. As has stated, this strategy destroys the opportunity to call for allies on your side, (as Hitler did with the Axis powers, may I add), and squeezes Holla Forums into a little ball which rolls down the hill of time without the force to knock over a single pebble along the way.

You can call me a Jew posing as a biracial man in order to keep your sense of (negative) extremism safe within your mind. But to others who would heed my words, remember that even Joseph Goebbels warned the German people against such idiotic extremism in the name of National Socialism.

tl;dr

This user is right. It´s not about hate, it´s about a better life for everyone. Whoever is ready to join the cause shall be worthy.

10/10

Are most mulattoes racist? They have to realize that one side of their family is more violent and stupider than the other.

Slavs can proudly trace their origins to CroMagnons, just like all the rest of us Europoid whites. Painted caves, Cromagnon art, beads, tools like bone needles, and red grave burials (graves lined with red ochre) mark the territory, and these cultural markers have been found as far east as 300 miles to the east of Moscow.

Ignore the shills who attack Slavs with BS kikery, brother.

Alienating more people once again I see.

user, that's why he turns green when he apes out. He was "colored" which is as close as a shitlib will get to admitting their pet nigger problem.
Nigger Holocaust when?

Malcolm "Named the Jew" X was the last hope the niggers ever had to becoming anything close to respectable but he just had to get gunned down.
But the one who gunned him down wasn't a white man, no, it was his own fellow nigger.
And that's just the thing, almost all the bad things that happen to blacks are become of blacks themselves from slavery to all the unnatural deaths almost entirely made up of black on black crime.
They dug this hole, fell into the bucket trap, and like crabs they'll never let each other out. No concept of personal responsibility, nothing. Always that they
"dindu nuffin"

anyone know the name of the track in this webm?

Ugly. That thing doesn't look natural.

Anyone who's interested, read up on Haiti. After they murdered all of the French, they turned on the 'browns' - the mulattoes, quadroons, etc. They killed everyone who wasn't at least 3/4 black, and even that might have been close enough to the margin to earn the axe. The end result is that Haiti is a nice piece of Africa where the inhabitants are dark as pitch niggers with all the problems you'd expect of that. High disease burden, low IQs, aggression, impulsiveness, criminality, low national income, corruption through the roof, and so on and so forth.

If we make it to Brazil and the collapse of America is arrested, browns and the like won't have privileged lives. They'll be lower than whites, obviously, but they won't be quite as shite as blacks and the other worst ethnics (Muslim Arabs and Pakis, for instance). The whole talk reminiscent of Haiti will remain blacks and other ethnics mostly bitching in magazines and articles with little effect. Shittier niggers sometimes attack lighter skinned ones out of envy, but there's no organized effort.

But if we make it to Africa levels - if the portion of whites in this country drops below 20%, we're truly fucked. Talk reminiscent of Haiti, of blacks killing browns and whites alike will become the norm. Naive scientists often wonder how it is that human societies mix at the fringes, especially during peculiar periods in history, and yet there is a staggeringly low amount of gene flow between the races over time. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that survival of the folk is ensured through great masses of death.

kek

I see a heretic who is nice and ready for the bog

can someone link the video that that's referencing?

tfw NIGS explicitly declare light skin tones to be the only desirable skintones

MFW

I agree user to an extent, Blacks should be destroyed and crushed to surrender and deported to africa, any of those who kill indiscriminately of their own kind should be given amnesty and forced to conform to western norms and speak and never race mix, same with spics which i am of, kill the vast majority and i would gladly zimmerman them because i hate mooching retard spics that ruin countries and leave there own to literally achieve nothing but live off welfare - kill them and deport them and id gladly do so to help
white people become the majority because they need to be the major majority for western civ to surive and humanity to advance then i will on my own accord leave either go back to my parents country to try and fix things there or leafland where i was born and follow western values like i have my whole life through the amazing history ive read and cherished.

tbh the LARPs here are the same side of the coin as halfchan, halfchan is being spammed, shilled and cucked on a daily basis because it has a bigger reach and pool of ideas, those ideas dont get discussed because retards and shills have no discipline. Here there is discipline but the LARP is so real it has emboldened the autist of irrational and isolating edgy extremes that is perpetuated by insecurity and paranoia, whether fueld by lack of identity or past experience both being played by the mods. The world is bigger then the LARP and the US is a precarious position the south is over run with niggers and spics and the jew is doing his best to keep it going. to save the whites there, allies must be considered in atleast the spic camp, we hate niggers and ignorant spics just as much as you and want to be rid of them and save the US for it is the last bastion of hope
to save western society from the kikes that want to subvert it.

You must secure the existence of your people and a future for white children, for us that means humanity and the future of it fighting with reality of the situation is strategically more viable then the delusions perpetuated by insecure neo-nazi tthat share no similar ideology or even history for that matter with hitler and the Nazis the have been painted as such by the jews to make weak faggots with identity issues have a power boner and divide things further for them to pick us apart one by one.

sorry about the shit-tier mobile post at the office dont want to use the computer.

Gas the fucking kikes and there pets, spics, niggers who arent even close to human anymore and reject western values and majority white in the country that has preserved them, racewar now. As a spic ill zimmerman as many spics and especially niggers as I can to help in anyway i could to exterminating the Jew and their constructs they are the enemy and they've created these abominations to buffer their involvment.

Google Towson collegiate debate champions. Should be a video up on liveleak still.

Unluckily the cause attracts even the most extreme(ly blind) individuals, which do not recognize the fact that hatred is a reaction to the illness we are subject to and attempt to cure, not the center of the movement.

Separation, and good maintenance of the races, and removal of parasitic entities is the core of the movement, not global conquest and ethnic cleansing.

Notice: the jew is a parasitic entity, and israel is the actual final solution.