Philly Maga March Recap

Yo Y'all we didn't get all the way but triggered a fuck ton of people and got our message across we are ramping up for a second march.
Recap:
>youtube.com/watch?v=6VjjGNz_iPs
>billypenn.com/2017/03/25/anti-trump-protesters-delay-make-america-great-again-march-in-philly/
>milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/03/antifa-trump-philly/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AeFmxSk2Nt0
twitter.com/jpegjoshua/status/845740571100692481
8ch.net/pol/res/9580526.html#9584466
billypenn.com/2017/03/25/anti-trump-protesters-delay-make-america-great-again-march-in-philly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>youtube.com/watch?v=AeFmxSk2Nt0

>twitter.com/jpegjoshua/status/845740571100692481

Once normies see how fun it is to beat on Antifa they'll start joining in more.

we were all armed and ready with people with CC, based stickmen, Bikers ready cops kept the protestors both far apart so nothing came but we wanted to Rumble

hell yeah! KEK!

Can't wait for one of the ANTIFA's go bring a rusty makarov and get beaten to death

There goes your thread

theres not many articles its an alright article fore brevity, yes im aware I am not a Milo Fan, laziness on my part user to not link multiple sites

Why are you speaking nigger?

When is there gonna be another March? I live close to Philly.

soon a second march they are organizing now

Duly noted , yes I was tired and it was late when I wrote the post , retrospectively I would provide more links as more has been show but theres another thread anyways

>8ch.net/pol/res/9580526.html#9584466

I'm not familiar with American uniforms, is that a cop giving a sneaky thumbs up? Bike helmet, yellow/black jacket.

yep, the cops are notoriously /our/ guys

I don't get it

idiotic leftist protestors that think they are clever

>billypenn.com/2017/03/25/anti-trump-protesters-delay-make-america-great-again-march-in-philly/

Dude why are you posting fake news? The organizers decided to not march, and we took over and marched to City Hall anyway, forcing the cops to physically remove Antifa or else beat down people who were vocally supporting them or letting us physically remove them instead.

We marched, any site that claims otherwise is fake news.

let's hope the fucking furfags and the ponyfuckers don't mix in.

KEK bless the new ANTIFA beatdown