I HAVE A STRONG AMOUNT OF BLOODLUST RIGHT NOW

What are the best genocide simulators?

I don't mean shit like Postal or Hatred, or that iphone virus game, games that let me kill hundreds,

thousands,

MILLIONS

BILLIONS

of npcs as easy as slicing butter and just as quickly.

Preferably by slicing and dicing, or riddling their bodies with thousands of bullets a second.

Give

Me

CARNAGE

Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

subvert.pw/s/
kat.cr/paint-the-town-red-v0-4-2-t12256767.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh, if you like 5/10 games and space. you can play stardrive.

be a human and genocide the other furries

subvert.pw/s/

Boy oh boy, have I got a game genre for you, son.

MUSOU

You kill HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of NPC mooks in a single map, which takes maybe ten minutes. On average, you slaughter six to ten people with the swing of a weapon.

Go look up Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, and maybe even Hyrule Warriors, if you like yours Zelda flavoured.

Too bad Musou games are mediocre at best.

No, I want to genocide the humans.

Men, women, children, families!

I REQUIRE SAVAGE CONQUEST OF THE MASSES

I KNOW THIS FEEL user
THE BEST GAME TO DO A GENOCIDAL RUN US FALLOUT4™
AND IF YOU FEEL EVEN ANGRIER BUY ALL OF DLCS IN THE FALLOUT4™ SEASON PASS®.

This is…

PERFECT

Glad I could be of service.

GENOCIDE GENERAL.

Defcon?
you sit and watch as you fire nukes into cities you may know and love, and watch as they all burn to nuclear cinder.

may not have the mountains of bodies your looking for but it does have the genocide.

Dynasty Warriors 8 is the best in the series, it's a great place to start. If you just want killing and nothing else then don't get the Empires version, as that has strategy game elements added to it.

DW8 Empires is also just kinda bland, missing cool features from previous games. Playing on Normal is too easy and playing on Hard is tedious and boring.

If you want a musuo game with significantly more blood check out Onechanbara. There aren't quite as many enemies at once as Dynasty Warriors but there are a lot and half the screen is red during combat just because of how strong the blood effects are.

Speaking of Warriors games, if you got a PS3 or PS4 or Xbone, you can get Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate or whatever the fuck the latest version of it is. Probably the best Warriors game out of everything Koei's ever shat out.

Play Sengoku Basara or Onechanbara instead, they fuck Omega force's shit on the gameplay department.

Sengoku Basara is really not any better, just more eccentric.

Only the fighting game is good anyways.

yeah so good

Shadow President.

I mean if you actually DO it, you get assassinated, but still, it's an option.

any doom slaughtermap with russian overkill, although you'll be genociding THE DEMONS instead of 'umies

Basara X is one of the kusoge greats, up there with the hilarious Hokuto no Ken game

dead rising off the record

Play Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage

Any contract games Arcsys does is great, they did both Basara X and HnK, and Persona 4 Ultimax has it's fair share of jank like ToDs and shit.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but…

I miss Double Fang loops

Good thread, guys. We got it.

Prototype
As Easy as picking up a taxi and running

So they made the game canon with the other games, but the end result was meaningless

???

Midnight Animal mod If you liked Hotline Miami. Hatred If you like destructible environments, or just get Postal Redux.

anyway OP what
says is correct. very very correct.
I'll give you a rundown on a single thing you can do for shits and giggles:

Serious Sam, Dead Rising, DMC, OG Doom.

Black and White?
I must of set fire to hundreds of villages, thrown people across the oceans, poisoned their crops, fried them with lightning and then made them undead using tat portal glitch

Best part is you can teach your pet to do it as well

Alternatively you can grab the sequel, make armies and volcanoes and burn your enemies to the ground

Dwarf Fortress, and minecraft with mods.

EYE

I just had a horrible thought.
Is there E.Y.E. R34?

I didn't know I needed this until now

Paint The Town Red

Some voxel indie thing but I do love to bash people's skulls in with an ashtray

kat.cr/paint-the-town-red-v0-4-2-t12256767.html

What's up your ass, mate?