Redpilling the Lolbergs (Canada)

I tried to redpill the libertarian Party of Canada and it didn't work, I just got this cucked response.

Respond here: libertarian.ca/platform?recruiter_id=3396

[email protected]/* */

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/x9ASLHKf
conservative.ca/leadership/en
libertarian.ca/platform
youtu.be/f82mHHAt6yI?t=6m5s
youtu.be/0IEQmuaJeew
alliancedunord.ca/aden.html
chp.ca/platform/our-better-solutions
conservative.ca/leadership/en/vote/how-to-vote
pastebin.com/sUwRxSfU
8ch.net/ask/14rules.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/08/immigration-the-reserve-army-of-capital/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If someone thinks money is more important than culture and heritage than they've been cucked by the jew's money.

Stopped reading there. Note the use of the inverse word 'richer' instead of 'poorer' as in freedom is slavery.

I'm just happy that someone had to reply seriously to "[email protected]/* */" kek.

Die in every fire ever made, smiley.

This dickbag admits they're already less educated but whatever bro they're doctors they don't need education

>>>/ask/4661

(text is way too long for me to post in one post without being a mod)

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "libertarian.ca/forms/comments" on this server.

Reference #18.cd9f96b8.1490496415.4dbdc72

Anybody who was a lolberg after 2013 (a year to recover from Ron Paul) is hopeless.

Can anyone please go and paste my tl;dr comment I wrote up on there? It's a pretty big essay to btfo the lolbergs on there but I can't seem to get it posted.

pastebin.com/x9ASLHKf

The Canadian Lolberg party has a really great platform compared to all the other parties in my opinion. They just need to change their stance on immigration.

Pretty sure we have white men with every kind of degree in every field working retail and other bullshit or leaving the country because they're tired of the pajeets and chinks taking up all the jobs in their field and they have to go to another country to find work.

Yep, not to mention all the state sponsored scholarships for "disadvantaged minorities" going to medical school. It's the biggest scam in education, niggers in med school. There are millions of poor white teenagers from good families at community college who could have their lives transformed overnight with a scholarship to med school.

This is the main reason I left libertarianism. They only measure prosperity of a country by monetary gain, and they refuse to address the importance of demographics/reality of race.

It takes 7 years to train a Canadian to be a doctor so just get some streetshitter who probably cheated their way through a couple universities you can't pronounce! They'll be bringing along their children who will require translators in the classroom, adversely affecting the education of your children… but don't worry about your children's education, if we need educated individuals to fill roles in the economy we can always welcome more immigrants.

There's also the fact healthcare is the biggest money racket bullshit going, read my post about healthcare here: >>>/ask/4657

Oh look it's this shill again

having to admired to creating multiple threads I have no doubt this is another 3rd party D&C thread.

>My thread was fine until you showed up. Now I'm too busy with some other stuff and just putting in minimal effort here to keep you contained in this thread and not shitting up my other threads going on right now.

REMINDER
Registration deadline for the conservative party is TUESDAY MARCH 28TH
You have to register to be able to vote for the Conservative party.

conservative.ca/leadership/en

WE ARE GOING ALL IN FOR "MAD" MAD MAX BERNIER

inb4 "wait for trump, hitler etc"

Name a better candidate with a chance of actually beating Justin Cuckdeau
Protip :you can't

oh it's the cuckservative shill again here to get us to vote for a mainstream party full of bush-tiers that he wrongly paints as trump-tier

Besides, the one user already pointed out, you can be a member of multiple parties and many people actually do do this and get away with it. You can be a part of your cuckservative party and also part of some smaller party.

Also none of this stops you from emailing third parties and so on.

You just want to make sure nobody does anything that might cause an actual shift in the political landscape of Canada though.

You know there's this one guy in the Christian Heritage Party that basically defended our free speech and cockblocked the libtards from passing some legislation concerning gender where they'd force us to recognize other genders? That's just one guy in an obscure party that has never been elected. Supporting these small parties has direct effects like this as these guys get themselves involved in legal matters and oppose liberal faggotry and so on.

Oh and btw, fuck Mad Max Bernier, he deserves rope; maybe not as much as the other cuckservatives but none-the-less he deserves it all the same.

You're a frog boiling in water choosing between drowning in 250,000 thousand immigrants a year instead of 300,000. Big fucking difference. If I was a tricky jew I'd just take in 100,000 immigrants a year, that would still be enough to kill the white race, and because it would happen so slow I would not be opposed and would succeed. Libshits going overboard taking in so many muds so fast is going to cause the frog to jump out of the water!

Just for another email from the lolbergtarian party of Canada. They are simply thanking me for my feedback.

Libertarians are leftist traitors. They can't be redpilled.

This is a obvious shill, the marjority here came from the libertarianism.

I should have clarified that those who are still libertarians in the current year +2 cannot be redpilled. If they could be, they already would be. You can excuse people for being libertarians in 2008 or even 2012, but with the happenings in recent years the only people who are still libertarians are unreachable autists.

Well all I need is a party that will let me join and speak my mind without throwing me out. There's the NAP as well and the Christian Heritage Party and the Alliance of the North if the lolbergs throw me out.

Except this is dead wrong. By overloading the workforce with more immigrants, you devalue people wages for the same work, especially in service industries. Canada's economy is far too reliant on service industries to allow that to happen now and risks larger unemployment rate and more reliance on the welfare state. We first need expansion in competitive trading, where immigration is irrelevant because you have qualified workers already among Canadians; all they lack is market opportunities.

Here send that limp-dick cuck this response. And add any additions/corrections if needed.

I wrote my own very long response which you can find here: pastebin.com/x9ASLHKf

For some reason I can't post it on the site.

Why don't you try posting on there?

Just write your comment and write in an email and post it.

libertarian.ca/platform = where you can post comments

tfw the (((disabled))) are trying to collect shekels for their dysgenic selves now on the platform page

Lolbergs are a lost cause, they need to be gassed along with the rest.

Exactly.

There party is so small and they have this thing where members can change policy. We could have a few Holla Forumsacks pile in and easily change the entire platform.

"richer a lot"… do I even bother to read further?

"free trade makes us richer" hahahahahahaha

Yeah that's a dead end. Instead of making school more affordable, let's have doctors from Bangladesh. GET FUCKED.

I have a better idea: No.

Pic related is all they need to know. Libertarianism is destroyed by non-white immigration.

We should subvert and co-opt every single party so that no matter who you're voting for, you're voting for Holla Forums. That's my goal and you should back it nigger.

You really shouldn't need the flaws in your "plan" explained to you. It should be obvious.

What's your plan, sit back and don't try to influence political leaders? If you can subvert the leaders of these various parties, you can cause a bigger shift in the political body of Canada than making some random NEETs on the Internet agree with you.

My plan isn't to convert hardline ideologues. Convert the masses, hang the ideologues. You're wasting your time trying to bring the thought leaders of the enemy to heel.

SMILEBERG YOU FUCKING KIKE STOP SPAMMING Holla Forums WITH YOUR AUTISTIC ATTENTIONWHORING

OP is an actual kike with a diagnosed mental illness. He used to post on another site, where he was bullied to the point of being suicidal. His rabbi intervened and posted there for people to stop bullying him. It was confirmed for real in the thread. I'll dig up the screencap if I can.

REMEMBER TO SAGE SHLOMO'S THREADS, OP IS A LITERAL KIKE

Well, that explains a lot.

Fuck off back to >>>/4chon/

kys mud

Do you even pro-white?

hmm

I wonder if with Trump in the office the foreign born hispanics are suddenly going to have a drastic increase in their support for smaller government.

Can I get a critique of pic related? Thanks.

This is your brain on mental illness.

Yeah and what are you spending your time on right now? Lets at least raid the shit out of them by flooding their emails with Holla Forums messages and see what kind of controversy we can stir up. There's a lot of opportunities here but you'd rather do what, sit on Holla Forums, be apathetic, and discourage anyone from trying anything? What's your strategy? What's keeping you so fucking busy you can't take some time to throw off some emails to these parties and at least TRY to convert them? Lets determine if they are truly irredeemable pieces of shit (like the people in the Party Party) by seeing if our rhetoric, memes, and psy-ops can make any difference. I'm trying to do shit. You're trying to discourage shit. kys

Fuck off back to your synagogue, Kenberg Smilestein.

It's good. This kind of shit has to be thrown at normies over and over until they become desensitized. They will be outraged at first which will just generate more attention and debate. Then after awhile they'll stop being outraged, calm down, and accept it.

The lolbergs are already dead or set in their ways.

You cant change old people. Only the young.

Why do you think the leftists start with education?

You either kick them out of education or fail and starve to death. Those are your options.

That whole thread was started by glitter and the post in there is not me and the whole reason you're posting this bullshit all over Holla Forums is purely to stop me from doing what is objectively good for the white race. Now, if I was promoting racemixing, apathy, blackpills, degeneration, cuckoldry, liberalism, marxism, and other crap like that calling me a jew and shit would make sense.

The problem is I'm not jewish, at-fucking-all. Hell, since I've already been doxxed, go look at my family tree on ancestry.com

THEY'RE ALL FUCKING CHRISTIANS

Not a drop of jewish blood throughout the entire record.

I am a Dutch man descended from Gelderland stock and I am trying to save my fucking race. What the fuck are you though? If anything, you're probably the jew here, or some kind of shitskin or mongrel. My eyes are blue, my hair is blond, I am fucking aryan.

Thanks brah

Small parties can be subverted. We just have to get into them without getting kicked out.

What's your opinion of the NAP and the Christian Heritage Party and the Alliance of the North? They're all already pro-white to begin with.

Welcome to D and C tactics 101.

This is how those people destroy anonymous forums.

When people stop having genuine discussion and devolve into defensiveness and baseless shit flinging it's all over.

We're already dead.

Only a jew would say that tbh.

I have no opinions about those parties. I only try to red pill individuals.

So far i've only witnessed slight tendency changes.

Who knows how long it takes for a person to really find everything out for themselves.

The best day to plant a tree is yesterday, as they say.

The American Libertarian party is at least controlled opposition. It may well be a deep state operation like John McCain's followers. Mainstream parties aside, AnCap is by far the ultimate red pill, and I think ignorance about it is a successful CIA psyop against all imageboards. Hoppe can break the conditioning in about 30 minutes.

part 1: youtu.be/f82mHHAt6yI?t=6m5s
part 2: youtu.be/0IEQmuaJeew

Leaf here. Lol at "allowing immigration would", as though we don't already have one of the highest immigration rates in the developed world. And everyone knows that after we let in third world professionals we don't recognize their qualifications. Doctors come here and end up working in warehouses and driving cabs.

On wizchan personal attacks like this are banned. If someone tries to identify the real identity of another user they are just banned right away. It keeps all this drama out. We need that rule and we need people to get banned when they break it. It shouldn't matter who the poster is, what should matter is what they are saying.

The Alliance of the North is a registered Federal Political Party. We need 250 signatures to retain our status for this year. The following is the political platform as of September 11, 2013.

It is still under construction:

Justice: Justice reform for institutions independent of the federal governement. The Alliance believes that the Prosecutor in Chief is united with federal politicians, which raises the potential for bias regarding case hearings.

1 - Immigration: We affirm the integrity of the Canadian borders and the constitutional authority and obligation of the federal government, under the law of nations, to guard and protect those borders, including the regulation of the number and qualifications of immigrants. We will reduce immigration by fifty percent.This mean cutting the number of immigrants from 300,000 to 150,000 (per year). Block immigration from African countries (or others) with serious disease outbreaks. ++++++++++++++++++++

2 - Environment: Environmental protection with special teams dedicated to our rivers, lakes, and forests (and use of resources). Health: Public Health and nutritional self sufficiency would exist in Ottawa under an Alliance government.

3 - Abortion: The unborn child, whose life begins at conception, is from that moment fully a human being, created in God's image. The first duty of the law is to prevent killing innocent human life. It is, therefore, the duty of all civil governments to secure and safeguard the lives of the unborn. Cost of Big Government: The only legitimate purpose of civil government is to safeguard the God given rights of its citizens, namely: life, liberty, and property. We will work to reduce the size of Goverment.

4 - Defense: It is a primary obligation of the federal government to provide for the common defense of its citizens, and to be vigilant in dealing with significant potential threats (e.g., border security), as well as with present threats. We oppose unilateral disarmament and the dissolving of Canada's defense infrastructure. The world is still a very dangerous place.

5 - Gun Control: The right to bear arms is inherent in the right of self defense, defense of family and property, and defense against tyranny. It is part of the Creator's endowment to ensure the security of life, liberty, and property of the individual and his family, as well as to preserve the nation's independence. The only acceptable gun control is one's ability to hit the target with the first shot every time! A government that fears the guns of its citizens is a tyrant.

6 - Individual Rights: Human dignity is a basic right recognized by our founders. Each and every citizen shall be free to choose his friends and associates, and to expect honorable laws and justice from government. Money and Banking:

The Alliance will launch a criminal investigation on Banks. The Trudeau Charter will be remove.

alliancedunord.ca/aden.html

Just sent an email to the Bloc Quebecois, this is my message:

I want the French to have their own country. I can not understand any of the French on your site but I always throw away my votes to fringe parties like you guys. I am in Ontario and can only speak English, I have to use google translate to figure out what this page is about. Please leave our country, Quebec must become an independent country, and the rest of Canada should stop being bilingual and having to speak French. If you guys started some kind of armed revolution to leave Canada I will be 100% backing you. Quebec should be not be a part of Canada and all people who like to speak French as their primary language should be deported from other parts of Canada and made to live in Quebec.

Get a lolberg to read ted kaczynski and then see if their mind can withstand his iron and inescapable logic.

Capitalism and communism are two sides of the same jewish coin. Hoppe is just as degenerate as the rest of them, even more so because he tries to subvert nationalists. Fuck off back to /r/anarcho_capitalism or cuckchan

We need to dispel as many myths as possible about immigration until every Canadian stops being retarded about the issue.

chp.ca/platform/our-better-solutions

Would these guys cuck us to death with "muh based Christian niggers"?

You know what, I'm going to carefully analyze the immigration policy of every single Canadian party, than I'm going to put together an info text or pic about it, ranking them from most hardline to softest. I'll start by examining their platforms but also try to hunt down videos of their candidates and party members and what they say.

Appreciated. Infographics are very easy ways to disseminate information to normies and it is easily spread. Look forward to it.

Stop being such a fucking lolcow. Nobody cares about your identity here, and it's attracting shills.

The first step is to not bite down on the bait.

this.
Stop taking the bait and stop self-identifying to dumb cuck. This is the second thread you've ruined with your retardation.

Smiley is a good white man with discriminating aristocratic tastes.

Stop taking the bait is a stupid sentiment.

Newfags will never stop taking the bait, and even if they did you could just pretend to be both sides and argue with yourself until someone steps in and tries to defend the fake newfag and becomes the actual newfag.

The wizards are right.

Libertardianism is a cult. You're wasting your time.

O'Leary. I don't like him but I don't think Bernier can beat Trudeau

This autist has dragged his faggotry across half the chanosphere almost as bad as fucking learningcode or whoever the rachposter really is. Half the shitposting on this board wouldn't exist if these retards hadn't brought their kc/4chon/int*/warosu/wizardchan faggot drama here. It's all a bunch of glue-huffing retards, one way or another. Go look at >>>/kc/ right now and it's all the cancerous faggotry that killed old Holla Forums in a concentrated form.
For a bunch of retards who've been using imageboards for as long as they have, they really ought to know better. This isn't a newfag problem, this is a retard problem.
Addressing the "just pretend to be both sides" issue, if any of them were intelligent then they would have been effective at something besides making themselves look like retards playing in their own filth. They haven't and they aren't. "Just pretending to be retarded" and "ironic shitposting" don't cut it anymore, because it has been proven to be entirely ineffective.
All the "ironic" "snarky" goon plans have backfired spectacularly, as well as the meticulous jew plans, because no plan survives contact with the enemy and these triggered r-selected vermin can't make good decisions when they're in a permanent state of triggering and panic.
I was around "trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls" and eventually it just degenerates into complete spam and chaos where nothing good ever arises. No fucking decent memes, no accomplishments, just a bunch of degenerates abusing inhalants, masturbating to cuck porn and traps.
I've seen where all the bullshit leads, so no, it's not a newfag problem and I seriously doubt you even have the slightest insight into what makes imageboards really tick.

I wonder if you even realize that my tl;dr post is formatted to educate you if you're a real user, or make you completely assblasted if you're a shill by confronting you with your perennial failure. Do you even have that level of self-awareness or is that beyond your capabilities? Are you a newfag or a gas huffer? Choose wisely.

Me the concentrated cancer of 4chan/b/, 4chon, 5chon, wiz(ard)chan, 420chan, kc, freedomboard, 8ch, straw-berry.net, and many other boards.

(You) the serious poster killing out discussion and urging others to do some vague political stuff IRL instead

There is absolutely nothing practical any of us can do to change anything. The only power we have is our shitposting. Only Kek gives our lives any meaning at all.

You cling onto an identity like a fat girl clings to a donut.
Pathetic.

The people who give me an identity are people like you. I'm an user.

Yeah that sounds like a total failure to destroy a forum alright. When I think of a strong imageboard I think of complete spam and chaos where nothing good ever arises.

You're a fucking idiot.

WHY IS HE SO CUCKED, WHAT IS THIS "FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE" GARBAGE?
wtffffffff

libertarian.ca/platform

Siding with the emoticon on this one, there's no concrete evidence, one person could have made every post in that thread, first posing as a rabbi, then as some posters, than as smiley. I don't agree with everything you do Smilenig, but I think you have the right idea with this thread and I want you to keep it up and continue to work upon your ability to convince and communicate as well as your own self-improvement.

They turned 4chan into a shithole, and we turned Trump into the 45th President of the United States of America.
Their victories mean nothing because they've lost the war. So yes, their shitty, snarky, retarded plans are a full blown failure. Stay triggered, kike.

Just got a fresh comment through past their censors. What does Holla Forums think?

Nice try, imkampfy, but we all know it's you. The proof has been spammed relentlessly, and still you deny it like the fucking kike you are. We also know you're the faggot who spams smug-anime-girl428.jpg, weeb.

They're coming here next. In fact they're already here. I bet you think we won the crusades as well.

Abandoning a ship and letting it rot and fester is not victory and I'm not a jew for pointing it out. Go fuck yourself. Why are you so stupid and irreverent about it?

It's okay to be wrong you double nigger.

It's a thing with lolbergs the world over. They all believe that borders are a symptom of the government problem. They act like any law is a bad law, and any law that might help the white majority (or at least not favor brownies) is raycis and thus especially bad.

Libertarianism has been co-opted by anarchist SJW faggots.

I've seen your email to the pirate party, you're just shit at arguments, you called them cucks and linked here. Get better at arguing, send them facts, tell them it's not fair to the immigrants home countries they take their skills and come here when they should be helping their own.

This is actually the best policy. The whole point of the anonymous image board (or text board) is that you just respond to the comment and not any assumed identity behind it.

What we ultimately need is a "White People's Party" which is explicitly racist and whose only agenda is restoring the ethnic composition of this nation to what it was in the 1960s. It doesn't really matter if the party is "legal" or even if it is "allowed" to run candidates, because we're never going to be able to take our country back bloodlessly, let alone legally. We need white men to sign up for this party so that we can start taking back control of large chunks of land.

I think OP did a far better job in this thread after we shat on him for the the pirate party. Not sure if there is a correlation.

Agreed. Looking back at the first exodus we had a catalog full of quality discussions about everything from philosophy to politics to raids and so on and so forth. As we have received the limelight and migrants/shills from other websites that post quality has dropped spectacularly. It's true, there are shills, but when was the last time we've seen a thread we're a debate has been calm and fought with logic as opposed to vitriolic name-calling and other retard-tier argumentation?

They don't though. Money is power, but Libertarians don't know that. Immigrants are poor, and they never stop being poor. They drag the economy down into a fucking cesspit. I'm honestly starting to think that poor people are poor because of their utterly dysgenic heritage. Libertarians aren't true Capitalists They want their liberal fantasy land guided by some fucking constitution. A capitalist dictatorship is the only way!

fug

Talk shit to me when you're out in the arena yourself slinging facts and rhetoric and changing minds. It's easy to criticize when you aren't doing anything yourself.

Not OP.
I've gone down the good argumentation route with Canadians, and they just don't care.
They're in the mememe mindset when it comes to politics (what gives me the most freedom, what gives me the most stuff).
They don't care about immigration because they view themselves as "doing it right".
They meddle in American politics, yet insist that America leave them alone.
They are unwilling to entertain the idea that jews control American politics at all levels even when you inform them of AIPAC, the numerous senators and congressmen that have dual citizenship, the fact that our currency is controlled by jews at the federal reserve, the massive amount of money funneled into Israel, and the total control of American media.
They insist that popular vote is best vote.
They believe that American politicians are fascist.

Canacucks are an extension of the blEUpill

Now I just tell syrup fags to get the fuck out of my country's politics, or you'll give me an excuse to convince people to conquer your faggot lands.

Fair point, just telling you get gud at arguments. I live in Canada and don't do anything because I don't give 2 fucks about this country. Canada is such a none country, even if it were 100% white I wouldn't feel any connection to this country burn it to the ground for all I care.

Canadians are some of the worst people on this planet, I would call canada a communist country all the rules laws and regulations.

OP IS A FAGGOT WITH MULTIPLE THREADS
REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR CONSERVATIVE PARTY
DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR THEM IN GENERAL ELECTION

GO GO GO

IGNORE SCHIZO D&C OP

conservative.ca/leadership/en/vote/how-to-vote
PROTIP: USE PRE PAID CREDIT CARD.

Fucking leafs rake what they sowed.

I will back this but I need someone else to start it because nobody is going to take me seriously if I'm the leader of it purely because I don't have a voice or body that inspires confidence in a militant group. If I started it myself it would be like a joke; which I guess could help us, similar to how the cover of anime girls and other absurdism keeps us from being shutdown and seen more as pranksters than serious militant white nationalists. Hmmm… hmmm….

Smiley, did you switch IDs? Anyways, don't put yourself down. As men, we are blessed with two facts: The first is that it's incredibly hard for you to be innately ugly. Unlike a woman who can only pray she is born with good genetics to be considered attractive, and then use dozens of tactics to conceal her ugliness/to distort the truth. Which leads to the second fact, that we can easily improve ourselves to be more attractive (which in this case is helpful to being the face of a party). Get a hair cut, basic hygiene, invest in a basic wardrobe that doesn't make you look like a retarded robot, start some basic fitness, and you're already on your way to the top 20% of men. Your voice will change with testosterone from exercise and changing your diet, as well as practicing effective speaking which can give even a nasally, high pitched, whiny voice a charismatic, alluring, hypnotic appeal (or at the very least make it become bearable). Consider this and if you have questions I'll be happy to elaborate on these points.

Wizchan's Rules Re-Written For Holla Forums

(BO should make a board page for this, add these in, and then link to it in the board announcement like is done on /fringe/)

1. Do not post about, express the desire to, suggest or imply that you have had, will have or want to have any personal sexual or romantic experiences (includes kissing, having a girlfriend etc) that is of another race or ethnicity.
2. Do not post about real life SJW activities or degeneracy, or suggest that you voluntarily take part in such activities (e.g. going to a bar or party).
3. Do not disparage, advise against, or show contempt for the pro-white, traditionalist, or generate lifestyles.
4. Posts should be on topic and relevant to the thread. Do not deliberately submit low quality or inflammatory posts for the purpose of derailing or shilling.
5. Do not post, request, or link to any content illegal in the United States of America.
6. Do not flood, spam or derail a thread by posting disruptive content.
7. Try to keep similar topics to one thread; duplicates will be locked.
8.Do not post 3D male or female pornography, or 3D content that is solely intended to arouse, attract or fawn over without spoilering.
• Example of a rule-abiding situation: post your favorite aryan girl in wheat fields, or a picture of a National Socialist anime girl.
• Example of a rule-breaking situation: post your favorite nigger cuckold porn you Luis CK sent you, or any discussion on the appearance or sexual attractiveness of females or males whom are not part of your race.
9. You must be a defiant white male and have the 14 words memorized off by heart to use this board.
10. Do not sign your posts with a name, avatar, signature, or any variations thereof.
11. No raiding or doxing.
12. Do not spam, or advertise your product or website or discord.
13. If you think a post violates a rule, report it. Do not respond to the post or announce your objection. (aka no more shouting about shills)
14. Do not abuse the report feature by submitting pointless reports
15. Do not post personal information about yourself such as your real name or e-mail address. Profile usernames, such as your Steam name, may be posted.

4 and 6 seem to be redundant, one could be deleted

==The 14 Rules==

Anons on Holla Forums are expected to follow these rules:

1. Do not post about, express the desire to, suggest or imply that you have had, will have or want to have any personal sexual or romantic experiences (includes kissing, having a girlfriend etc) that is of another race or ethnicity.
2. Do not post about real life SJW activities or degeneracy, or suggest that you voluntarily take part in such activities (e.g. going to a bar or party).
3. Do not disparage, advise against, or show contempt for the pro-white, traditionalist, or generate lifestyles.
4. Posts should be on topic and relevant to the thread. Do not flood, spam or derail a thread by posting disruptive content.
5. Do not post, request, or link to any content illegal in the United States of America.
6. Try to keep similar topics to one thread; duplicates will be locked.
7. Do not post 3D male or female pornography, or 3D content that is solely intended to arouse, attract or fawn over without spoilering.
• Example of a rule-abiding situation: post your favorite aryan girl in wheat fields, or a picture of a National Socialist anime girl.
• Example of a rule-breaking situation: post your favorite nigger cuckold porn you Luis CK sent you, or any discussion on the appearance or sexual attractiveness of females or males whom are not part of your race.
8. You must be a defiant white male and have the 14 words memorized off by heart to use this board.
9. Do not sign your posts with a name, avatar, signature, or any variations thereof.
10. No raiding or doxing.
11. Do not spam, or advertise your product or website or discord.
12. If you think a post violates a rule, report it. Do not respond to the post or announce your objection. (aka no more shouting about shills)
13. Do not abuse the report feature by submitting pointless reports
14. Do not post personal information about yourself such as your real name or e-mail address. Profile usernames, such as your Steam name, may be posted.

pastebin.com/sUwRxSfU

8ch.net/ask/14rules.html

How is this autism allowed to run rampant, yet literature threads are autosaged immediately?

Fuck you.

updated (may need more work though)

Apparently open immigration cannot be limited with libertarianism. I think a free market might decide collectively to repel cockroaches from their markets to be frank.

They're not libertarian. They're liberals in disguise.

It's just a parody of the wizchan rules, want me to make a new set of rules that are purely for Holla Forums and not a parody of the wizchan rules? My goal was to copypaste the wizchan rules and change them only slightly so they fit Holla Forums but I can make a new set of rules.

This is cancer.
I think you want leftypol or something more cucked like leftypol.

Only if you do a good job and actually put thought into it.

You wouldn't want autists to go running with a half assed ruleset would you?

Which is more degenerate btw of these two pics?

Also which of these two?

Would look better with gags and chains tbh.

Canada is a big resource cow that everyone is exploiting and all of its people are economic opportunists here to get the most out of it and then leave when they've ruined it all.

The media and the retarded pseudo-nationalism where some mud talks about how equality and blahblah are "Canadian values" as if we're all humanist egalitarians is infuriating.

All our cities should be firebombed until everyone in them is dead and the Americans should come in and take over.

The only thing a White Canadian can give a shit about is the land itself, it's a very northerly clime, and its wilderness is beautiful and worth preserving.

Everything else about this country is garbage.

…but enough with the blackpills, I want to actually change all this, and awaken true non-cucked nationalism in the hearts of the people. I want Canada to stop the "we're not Americans" cultural paranoia shit and instead become a proud nation built on white supremacy.

How does it compare to redpilling the more commie parties? For example, I got some to admit that immigration is just a tool of kapital for cheap slaves

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/08/immigration-the-reserve-army-of-capital/

You can register for multiple parties you know.

For someone that refuses to call me user you sure don't know much about me.

My only question is how have you missed all my posts on /fringe/ and /4chon/ and other boards about gym, fitness, martial arts, diet, etc.?

Only thing that is going to actually work is magick and for that I need stronger emotions.

I can't stop laughing, what happens when everyone is not your friend, and you allow invaders in and Jews to make free trade deals which siphon wealth out of the country of your people?

Fuck off back to >>>/x/

This whole thread is retard.

OP do yourself a favor and message the Canadian Action Party. They are good on fighting our bank, and promoting protectionism, but they are cucked on immigration.

let's change that everyone.

"SMILEY IS ACTUALLY:
KENNETH SHUELER AKA "FRINGEWIZARD"
(LONELY CROSS-DRESSING JEW PSYCHO, LOLCOW & INEPT INTERNET SPY)
211 Corrie Cres, Waterloo Ontario

"SMILEY" IN DRAG AND BEING "BUTCH"
WITH AN EDGED WEAPON.

THESE ARE PICS STRAIGHT FROM KENNY HIM/HERSELF.

Paradise

Do NOT bully Smiley!

fUck off KIKE
sMILEY is WHITE and REDPILLED

In my experience none of the libertarians I've ever talked to in real life were anti borders, a large part weren't fans of free trade (if the country you're trading with has different labour laws, minimum wage, etc by definition it can't be free trade) but all of the libertarian party members have been. I believe that libertarian parties have been entirely subverted and the libertarian brand should be abandoned.

He's got a dumb name and he's an edgelord to boot.

>No thanks, I prefer >>>/cringe/

Money for a few, oh immigration can be good, but as a whole it makes the country poorer and everyone sadder. And I don't mean this single guy here and there, I mean this push for over 10% of the population to be immigrants, this is too much. The number should be no higher than 5%.

Goy this isn't "your" country, it's whoever has the most money, that's whose country it is. Oh look it seems primarily Jews have the most wealth, well Goy looks like we rule over you and the non-aggression principle is still in effect.

Not every Libertarian is for open borders and mass immigration. Do the views of the Republican party reflect those of the average Trump supporter?

What do you hope to achieve here? Are you even white?

More like libertarianism was created by SJW anarchist faggots. Well, actually created by Jews.

Looks like a nice huwhite home. Looks huwhite to me.

That's just because most people who call themselves libertarians really aren't. Real libertarians are either minarchist or ancap and believe in no borders, free trade, little or no government interference in anything, etc.

Gosh. (((Someone))) is very interested in preventing us from having any focused discussion about Canada.

Good to know.

New IP, Smiley?Ban evading?

hello

You can't uncuck them, they aren't even real libertarians. They are just progressives who pretend they are principled classical liberals. They arent. They are socialist.

I'm going to keep trying until they kick me out. If they even humor me and hear me out it means there's a chance still I can say them. I recommend others do as well until they get banned or we collect a large pile of evidence the lolbergtarians are irredeemable.

This, I have a friend who used to be a candidate in the Libertarian party and this was his exact qualms. It's been completely hijacked.