Holla Forums-tier music. No redneck music or army choirs. Hard mode: music since Trump took office

Holla Forums-tier music. No redneck music or army choirs. Hard mode: music since Trump took office.

youtu.be/wtcjE5XSuAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmqVNgfIoOA
youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good artist OP, haven't heard 'em before!

Contribution: youtube.com/watch?v=DmqVNgfIoOA

Scale the Summit is a great prog-metal group with super technically skilled musicians.

This album is white as fuck.

Mods are gonna nuke the bread but here ya go.

they cant find their groove and just when they are just about to, they switch to some other autistic jam session

This is the gayest thread since gays are on the internet.

Redneck music is some of the best Holla Forums music, though.

Not sure if ambient counts

This is some non-degenerate 100% white music here. We all love Erika, but OP wanted a different flavor.

Syck my dyck fuggat

Musical tastes really show a man's race. I love nigger rap.

Blink 1488

checked
but (((Bloomfield)))

Neck yourself OP

Listen to more of em honestly they didnt make sense til my third listen thru of their albums

I don't see skinhead rock. Do you mean Jethro Tull…?

Eurobeat is Holla Forums

Beethoven's Ninth.
you fucking faggot

Megadeth's latest album was surprisingly redpilled

That's a great idea

Mustaine is a whiny liberal cunt.

lolwut. That's like saying Alex Jones is liberal.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k

I've been doing this for over 15 years but that wasn't via white girls. Lyrics are important regardless if one understands them or not; the intent is conveyed through the music and the tone, and these things transcend language barriers.

Yes but song lyrics are usually cringetastically bad and I don't want to understand them. I have a large nip collection which I unfortunately understand most of.

I also understand some of it.

This French singing kind of grates my ears. I prefer Germanic singing. This is Norwegian.