Anti-Islam hate facts

I was disappointed with how out-of-date charts and statistics on Islamic terror online were.

Here's some OC.

Post your best.

2015-2017 Anglo

2015 Global

2015 anglo

2016 global

2016 anglo

2017 global

2017 anglo

I have no problem with anti-mudshit facts, just like I have no issue with shitting on niggers or spics. However, muslim criticism is very mainstream and most white guys you find on the street will agree that muslim immigration and terrorism is a serious problem.

However, very few whites are even aware of the jewish problem and see Israel as their "Greatest Ally" who's being oppressed by anti-semitic mudshits. Meanwhile, those same jews push for open borders in our countries and our trying to ship all of their unwanted muslim neighbors to us. Our efforts would best devoted to opening people's eyes to the jewish problem than simply reinforcing that mudshits are an issue when nobody likes muslims to begin with.

I guess they're not counting the jews attacks on the palistinians.

While for the most part this is true, I live in Cuckachusetts, so I'm constantly exposed to Islamophile liberals.

They are fundamentally retarded, so a few charts might be helpful against them…

Perhaps my next data session I will devote to Jewish hate facts.

Yeh, they don't count a lot (scraped Wikipedia). Open to adding other sources if you have ones though.

(checked)

I should have phrased my post differently, I didn't mean it as a critique.

We need to redpill normalfags from many different angles, and sometimes people who aren't ready to recognize the jewish problem can still be made aware of the dangers of muslism and other shitskins.

My biggest fear is that they'll get stuck on controlled op's like InfoWars where their muslim hatred will be misdirected to believe that evil globalists nazis are trying to invade our countries with muslims, and the only way to fight back is to ally with "based nationalist jews" who hate muslims just like us! Muslims are horrid and savages, but I see them as merely a symptom of a greater jewish disease and they wouldn't be in our countries if not for traitorous jews.

Yup. When searching for what media considers'Right Wing' best go to the enemy.

What shot up the right-wing level in 2017 so much? Am I forgetting something obvious?

It being March, so just the beginning of the year…the major incidents are

1. Quebec False Flag at the mosque (which I can't prove is false flag to a liberal, so into the Right Wing bin it goes)

2. Kansas city shooting. Supposedly Racism, so also Right Wing I guess.

Oops, and the others are from IRA in ireland. I forgot to put those in the Separatists category. Thanks for the tip off.

In terms of numbers:

Anglosphere/Europe only:

Dead Injured % Dead % Injured
Islam 14 53 63.6% 67.9%
Separa. 0 3 0.0% 3.8%
RWDS 8 20 36.4% 25.6%
Anarchism 0 2 0.0% 2.6%

Could be that leftist faggots are worried about where the world is heading (they lose power, and their globalist favela gets btfo), so they've started counting things that aren't right wing as right wing. Like that fucking idiot in Canada who liked a whole bunch of normie, liberal, and left wing shit on facebook and even had leftist opinions.

Take your counter-jihad shillong back to 4cuck

Wait… You want us to ignore Islamic terrorism?

Yes they do. They have gotten good at fitting in and pretending to speak for Holla Forums while causing division and misdirection.

No, I want you to recognize the kike behind "islamic terrorism"

why can't we kill them both?

This is why we have to keep pushing, we're starting to win! Don't give up when we're ahead, the left will just fight back. It's what they do.

Kill yourself Ahmed

dallas was a muzzie convert

i'm kinda surprised kebabinators don't target jewish communities in the west

i thought those guys hated each other

do muslims not know the hand jews play?

Bump.