HAPPENING IN UK: ANOTHER VEHICLE ATTACK

newsthissecond.co.uk/2017/03/25/car-hits-several-people-in-islington-london/
archive.fo/mDe85
Car hits several people in Islington, London

Shits just breaking saw on it Twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/783955/Islington-London-driver-pedestrian-plough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ded tbqh familam

Vidya no stream but now they're saying driver fled the scene and being pursued its happening

inb4 "NOT ALL MUSLIMS! You islamaphobic racist! It's because of your racism he felt the need to do this". Alternatively, "It's because of the previous attack he did it, we shouldn't broadcast nor publicize terrorist attacks. Learn to live with it!"
(then again, I've never heard a leftist say "nor").

It's nothing, maybe

You seem to forget the fact that terrorist attacks are a part of living in a big city.

I believe them :^)

At this rate bongs will only be able to buy motorcycles or little cars like the one Clarkson drove around the BBC offices.

Don't forget, the driver fled the scene but not before saying his actions had nothing to do with islam

Yea, I think claims are that it was drunk teens….

BAN ASSAULT CARS

Oy vey, must be caused by systemic racism, goy!

STOP

reposting this pic from other thread requesting the original

BE A STAR
BIN THAT CAR

why didn't he bin it?

No. Vidya

http:// news.met.police.uk/news/collision-in-essex-road-n1-230763

Update

PLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITEPLEASEBEWHITE

Twitter is saying otherwise etc etc etc waiting on some legit info and Sky News isn't saying shit yet

God damn, fix your screencapping shit. That picture reads like it's plagued with chromatic aberration.

Possible kosher cover up of asian jihadery?

That's my theory

And self driving cars whose software is written in Israel.

BLOOD
NOW

Could be true. If it is then leftists will jump on it and claim whites are as bad as muslims

Wew can you imagine? Self driving cars with a schizophrenic shitskin psych patient drugged out of his gord in the front seat? Genius move for Kike False Flags

but what if it was drunk muslims?

WEW, BOMB SQUAD CALLED ON A BEACH IN HAWAII

wtf bongs learn to drive, you had a big accident just a few days ago.. bongs are truly replacing asian women as the worst drivers.

The left wil claim they were not real muslime because they were drunk

SHUT UP RACIST FUCK IT'S JUST A CLOCK

CREATE A NEW THREAD

Did they elaborate on whether it was package bomb or someone kicked up a WW2 shell?

I lookee it up and police are claiming it is a canister washed ashore

(Heil Hitler)
WHEN YOU BAN CARS YOU DUMB BRITS? THINK ABOUT CHILDREN!

THOSE FUCKING DIRTY NIPS!

(checked)
hahahahahah

they will ban white male drivers, since they drink and drive and mudslimes "do not".

Which, coincidentally, sounds exactly like "Allahu Ackbar" when spoken in Arabic.

Finally, some fucking action

So how long until cucks with black frame glasses start wanting to

BAN ASSAULT WHITE MEN, NOT ALL MUSLIMS, OY VEY YOU FUCKING GOYIM JUST VOTE REMAIN

Who could it be?

OMG!!!!

In unrelated WTF news….

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/03/24/naked-people-slaughter-a-sheep-at-auschwitz-death-camp-chain-themselves-to-gate/

We have a catalog here. Your thread derailing bullshit won't work.

There's been a thread on that up for hours.

Oh fug, sorry

express.co.uk/news/uk/783955/Islington-London-driver-pedestrian-plough-mowed-Essex-Road-old-queens-head-injury

One arrested, not being treated as terrorism

news.com.au/world/liverpool-explosion-reports-of-two-buildings-destroyed/news-story/680cae332d1a74779eb21093b96b04da

Gas explosion in Liverpool….Islam strikes again?

MORE LIKE #ISLAMTON

I automatically read 'Islington" as "Islamic".

Apparently, the only thing to do in bongland is to get shit-faced. yay democracy

UK cities are going to be like Iraq in a few years

Could just be a drunk twat innit?

honestly you guys it's probably just some drunk driver. We shouldn't jump to rash conclusions, it could hurt people.. sage

KEEP EM COMING, BOYS

Judging by how there were other people in the car who fled and the driver didn't stab anyone I'm leaning towards drunk driving related. But I'm not ruling out Muslims.

Every time I watch that, I laugh at the look on /baph/s face.

The only thing to do in any country is get shit-faced.

Spotted the Kike

Goodnight sweet UK

Heil'd and reviled. Arm everyone. Let god sort the worthless shit stains out.

Fuck me, that slide show.

AND JUST WHAT IS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE CHAIM

I'm sure Lord Nelson is mightily impressed.

Same as when far righters chimp out attacking people, nobody blames whites as a whole.

Everyone blames whites for everything. You can't pull this shit on us, JIDF.

What did you expect from Londonistan?

Everytime.

Are they saying, muslimes are monsters?

Time to shoot all muzz filth

What was the story behind that one?

nigger was being disrespectful

Nigger gets knocked out by a manlet, who really cares

you can tell it has nothing to do with terrorism because every single news report about it mentions terrorism.

This. It's a fucked up backwards world we live in.

It's just one guy shitposting in a bunch of threads on TOR don't be so insensitive

Some dumb nigger kept interrupting their prayer, playing nigbeats and making fun of them. Was asked to leave nicely a few times, then justice is served.

Every time a car accident or violent crime happens in Europe now Holla Forums makes it out to be a terrorist attack.

Good goys, promote that fake news.

(You)
Now get out kike.

torfag needs to kys as usual

Whats subpixel hinting

#NotAllTORFriends

Lazy niggers need to leave.

Wow, that is interesting

>>>Holla Forums
Get your degenerate nigger ass out of here. Filtered, kike.

I always like to have the lamb seared a bit in my gyros too

No, fuck off, vidya is video games, you fucking idiot

A font antialiasing option. Each screen pixel is made up of a distinct red, green and blue subpixel (use a magnifying glass to look real close at a white area on your screen).
If the font renderer knows that you use an LCD display with a specific subpixel layout (R/G/B in which order, and horizontal vs. vertical) it can use this fact to make fonts appear smoother to the eye.
It does that by inserting wild colors around the edges of letters. If you screenshot this and look at the image on a display with a different layout (phones are really bad because they have totally different layouts), the effect is detrimental.

My thoughts exactly.

That person must have been really fat

This much shilling tells me - Ackbar on both counts.

A fat mans titty

these cucks don't realize how memes work do they? they're doing our work for us.

Jesus christ, they are so desperate.

The police also said the Westminster bridge attacker was "working alone" and then they went ahead and arrested 8 others in 6 raids that night. They work for Kahn and May, two communist, globalist, psychopaths, at the end of the day.

Brits are so cucked they'll be restricted to rollerblades to continue allowing migrants

This guy gets around the block for a crisis actor in government false flags.

I don't think so bud.

which body part is this? thigh?

Haven't we doxed him and proved he's Jewish? I recall seeing an infographic on here once.

Just 1 person arrested? Well, this was just another one of those inexplicable lone wolf attacks! We will never know their motivation; but don't forget, this is not a problem with Islam, it's a problem with US.

BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES!

I'd say we memed too far if it wasn't this outcome wasn't just common sense.

kys

Did we mem aloha snackbar too hard?

Bump for check.

quit being a faggot m8, noone likes you

Typical tricks, shlomo?

die sonne satan

Checked and bumped

You realize they are going to use all these events as well as regular traffic accidents to push self-driving cars right?

Then they will be tracking everyone that's driving 24/7 with the ability to remote control pull over the car or literally assassinate you by crashing the car. The cars will also have a cool voice command "feature" so they are recording you 24/7. The routes you will be forced to take which are the "fastest" will probably discretely avoid going through Jewish neighborhoods, and instead you will be forced to take a longer route that is full of billboards and shopfronts, probably choosing a route that drives you past shops you go to more often (this is a cool convenience feature, the car just knows you like McDonalds so why wouldn't you want to drive past McDonalds? it's what you want). People will now be able to get ready for work and eat breakfast while in the car, this means they will be comfortable working even further away from home of up to another hour than they are currently willing to, this means that local jobs are now in competition with even more people and you will likely have to take a job further away from your home, this will cause an even greater separation from communities.

So yeah, "ban assault vehicles" is funny and ironic now, but in the near future it will be said unironically by kikes.

aaa

LMAO, I can't even pretend to give a shit anymore. At this point, I just hope more people die just so Europe can get it's shit together quicker and throw out the hoardes. Clearly, they need a massive kick in the ass, and these Bataclan-tier attacks aren't enough…

Liberals really are the destroyers of nations.

I was just thinking that…

Be careful what you meme for.

The good news is nobody wants self-driving cars so it won't be happening in our lifetimes.

when i'm 40 i'll be the one fucking your 18 year old daughters in the ass

What?

Normies fucking love the idea because of how cool and futuristic it seems, and they are easily convinced by the fact that self-driving cars will be a lot safer. At first self-driving cars will be a cool luxury that some people have, but then overtime the arguments will be made that regular cars are too dangerous and that if all cars were self-driving and connected on the same network, our traffic problems would be almost nonexistent. Regular cars will be banned eventually, but the outright ban probably won't happen in our lifetime, just because of how many cars we currently have that will need to be scrapped/replaced.

Whatever the equivalent of Holla Forums is in 10-40 years from now will be saying these kinds of attacks are all false flags to push the smart-car agenda.

We're starting to see more of these copycat attacks, like the Christmas truck attack in Germany, a few months after the France one.

It can only work in our political favor because the jihadists are blowing their loads with low-casualty attacks, but they are happening so frequently that for every one they kill or injure, perhaps a thousand come over to the nationalist side.

Nigger if Holla Forums still needs to exist in 10 years for more than a 'How do we keep fucking over the kikes as hard as we have been for the this past 2.5 Trump terms?' I'm gonna be pissed.

Who told you that?

I'm afraid I trust my own anecdotes more than (((polls))) and kike jew publications pushing this agenda.

I mean, it might work in yurop but the car culture in America is too pervasive. Nobody wants them here outside the liberal clusters.

Any updates on the gas explosion in Liverpool? I want to believe its muslims but its liverpool so it could just be shoddy maintenance by a nigger

holy shit that gif almost made me cry, assuming that dog somehow understood the fish requires water

Why hasn't Europe banned assault vehicles yet?

Nobody needs that much horse power.

It's a "Peaceful demonstration", just like those "cool fires" abbo's used to make.

Now that I think about it, I guess I have a pretty biased sample of people I am going off, since the only people I have seen talking about it are more likely to be into the idea of new technology as I am reading their opinions online. And the real life people I have talked to about it were young STEM type people.

It would definitely happen in some small european country first, and then people will point to them as proof of concept to try and get it pushed in other countries. America would likely avoid the problem for at least 50 years after that until enough of the "stubborn human drivers" die off from old age.

This is good news. Our best bet is that this happen everyday, even multiple times per day, increasingly at a slowly increasing trickle. The WORST thing that could happen is if all sleeper activated at the same time, coinciding with a massive attack by a foreign government. The low IQ bastards can't even into tactical military strategy.

doge > shitskin

When are they going to ban assault cars?

I think the general public is more woke than we give them credit for.

Compare it with the gun issue. After sandy hooknose, Americans did not give up their firearms. In fact, they felt threatened by the gun control hype, and it had the inverse effect, sending new gun sales into the stratosphere. And a lot of normies I've talked to privately are wise to these gun control false flags, just like with 9/11. They fully understand the problem-reaction-solution MO. How the British, the Australians, etc. gave up their rights after one little massacre, I don't understand. We're worlds apart culturally in how we value freedom.

Could all these assault car/truck attacks be some contorted plot to push the automated car meme?

Yeah, American's double down on thier right to bear arms when a 'happening' occurs because they instinctually know the Jew media is going to start pushing for the ban of firearms…especially among white men. Americans aren't smarter than thier British brethen in terms of IQ.(although we are if you just tested whites) Anyways, I'm convinced that the old European caveman instinct was bred out of Brits or they just lost too many young men in the Jew World wars…Brits jumped at the chance to please the Jew and gave up thier guns immediately. Sad!

Honestly, it just may be that our founding fathers gave us a gift we could never hope to repay. Ethan Allen almost got his ass executed for standing outside a church on sunday and howling obscenities - he did it just because he was bored and thought it might be funny. Only the most fuck-stubborn bastard of Anglos and the fuck-stubborn bastard of Germans settled this country, and somehow, that sentiment seems to have bred true. We are genetic shitposters.

(checked)
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

In all honesty, I agree with you.

Man, banning guns sure is useful when you have pieces of metal weighing several tons just waiting to be smashed into crowds.

Feeling a touch of ye old patriotism tonight. But it's like, the Nazis were the last white people who were totally and unapologetically committed to white interests. I wish we knew how to emulate them but with red, white, and blue instead of red, white, and black.

Had to check the calendar on the off chance I've lived the same day a la Groundhog Day.

Vigils and bravery intensifies right?

American Reich now.

Whatcha doin rabbi?

That's right friend, patriotism has been running wild on me all weekend…Don't fight it! We have a lot to be arrogant about especially in these last days of the gun-less yuropoors being dominated by muzzies…and remember, we inherented the Negro problem from Yiddish/British colonists…and we have a gigantic land border with a 3rd world hell-hole. Yuropoors have none of these obstacles yet they are "givin' up da ass" faster than anyone could have predicted…and it's mostly because turbo-poors want to counter signal the "ugly American" racism. lollolollolololol…hahahhahaha

You're not subverting the term false flag, you fucking kike.

So what's the name of the perp, fam?

Believe what? That it's absolutely not a mudslime terrorist attack?

Those damn Asians!

I wonder if we can meme this "Asian" description into oblivion by implying that this driver was a bad one, like all Asians…

also check'd

How many trruck crash attacks would it take for them to do something about it? Even if there was one a day for a month I don't think anything would be done. Is london lost at this point, or would they have to start blowing up builds before anyone complains?

Looks pretty similar, but with the beard gone and a missing tooth it's harder to say for sure if that's the same guy. I wouldn't be surprised though.

Aren't they all inbred anyway? How can you be so sure it's not just a doppelganger, perhaps that is one of (((their))) tactics as well.

Man, Le Pen's gonna win with 88% at this rate.

dubs confirm

It's happening!

(checked)
keked

That's actually pretty interesting

wew

Checked

Yeah, I'm on board the Le Pen Train. I have no doubt about it. I'll put some mo mo majik into though by playing the PeeWee Quebec song. It's worked in the past when I've tried majik in French…and a day later some frog shoots up a mosque. Well, let's try it again. Hopefully the outcome is more positive.

(checked)

impressive

I'll contribute some Canadian baguette feels music.

Hey leftists reading this.
People are dead because of your faggotry.
A family will get a knock on the door because you're too much of a bitch to call a spade a spade.
New Crusade when?

what u talkin about u racis white daawwwwwg

I wonder what Abbos sound like in conversation. Probably retarded.

Think 40k orks and you wouldn't be too far off

Wonder no more.

How about I contribute my 2nd cousin/Canadian hero? Old Angus's rig will be on the Canadian dime forever…

Angus'*

I hope you're right but dubs aren't too powerful

Do not doubt the sevens, my man.

I'm not Canadian, I'm just a Slav with a taste for good music.

Angus' heart would probaly be broken to know that half of his family are yanks now. After all he did for the country…Sad!

checked.

Is the muslim uprising finally happening? Are there numbers enough? Could we be witnessing the beginning of near constant rebellion in Europe (I know it's already somewhat regular in Paris)

Was that a real abbo?

Jesus christ these people are animals.

CIA Nigger shill Kikebook disrailment. Above guy is Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger. Bottom is Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger, ordained rabbi dude from NY arrested for drug posession. Gtfo with the disinfo.

I meant top photos are of Shakeel Ahmad Bhat, Kashmiri Indian. THE ISLAMIC RAGE BOY.

Niggers are all the same everywhere across the world. They're an evolutionary hold over between apes and humans. They should have gone extinct long ago. I wish whites would stop preserving them and rewarding them for reproducing. If the white race ever fades from this Earth, I just pray that the Asians are smart enough to enact a "final solution" to the black question.

Checked

When will it end?

And once the white race is no longer there to protect the jew, I hope China nukes the shit out of Israel.

Adolf Hitler
“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”

sensiblechuckle.webm

"Win and live. Lose and die. Rules of life. No change rule."

Damn, it could be anyone

Everyone forgets about the shithole in pacific called jihadonesia which is one of the largest muslim nations of all.
I know a few mil people in pacific rim countries and they say most of their training is in case of china/jihadonesia.
Lots of indonesians end up in syria videos and I bet they will use them in future for islamic terror and claim they're just 'asians'.

China hates islamofags though but if push came to shove I bet they'd ally to fuck us over in the pacific rim

Nah. Same guy who did this.

To be frank, Europe is so cucked now there is no saving it.
I hope White genocide actually occurs in the UK and the continent. Maybe then burgers and kiwis will realize the full horror of what awaits them.

I'm gonna bite, but you're telling me this, while I live in a 98% white country, my man.

Dobry den.

Close but not quite.

If you're not in the EU you should be okay.

Well, if it falls apart now, we'll be known as the last country that ever joined it.

You guys ruin everything you touch.

BAN ASSAULT VEHICLES WITH THE SPOILER THING THAT GOES UP

I'm sure the SNP has a draft bill alreafy in place. They recently banned airguns because a boy was shot with one.

My dogs now, in the past or in the future will always be worth more than a non-white.

Hilarious how these retards figured this only now.
THEY ARE LEARNING

I recently got a book on them by an anthropologist who was around before studying natives was deemed politically incorrect. The shit that they did to their own children was fucking insane. They were disgusting barbarians.

What's funny is leftists (who support child protective services) get really upset over an event that we call "The Stolen Generation", which was when the state came in and took their children away from them as we deemed them to be unable to raise their children to our minimal standards. So people who support CPS coming in and taking a child away because you didn't want to have the kid vaccinated or whatever, get really upset over the fact that the state came in and separated children from the parents who were trying to eat their children or perform sexual acts on them.

The leftists of course just remain willfully ignorant over what aboriginals used to do and have now made it essentially illegal study/bring up "bad" parts of aboriginal culture.

Oh and this book was fucking hard to find and I had to get a second hand one that is falling apart from the UK. I assume the book is no longer printed due to either being deemed a hate crime, or the publishing rights was bought out by some kikes or something.

French confirmed for top tier kebab removers. They just need some motivation.

actually, when I made that I got incredibly black-pilled as it literally took hundreds of years to get them to act and even then they didn't wipe them out for good and instead just stemmed the tide and went back home.

I made that to btfo leftest on the whole "religion of peace" shit but it's actually very derpesing if you think about what it took to get whites to fight back.

(checked your checker's checking dubs)
You mean vid related ?
He did good for a fag.
I still despise him anyway.

The french also don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves.

MADAME LA PRÉSIDENTE

It's a dank pic fam. Well done.

Fuck you.

Spoiler: it was probably just a police chase gone wrong.
British towns aren't like American ones, they are mostly overlaid on existing medieval construction and because of that the streets are much narrower, not arranged in a grid and pedestrians are right by the road.
The report said the driver "decamped", this is police terminology for a vehicle occupant who flees the vehicle during a police chase.
Most police chases are drunk drivers or drivers who have drugs in the car and don't want to stop.
tl;dr there is no evidence and little reason to believe this has anything whatsoever to do with the alleged incident in London.
Stop doing the work of the Jew.

I bet it was a jew

The blood of every victim of a terrorist attack is on hands of the left. Fucking rats.

Fuck off kike.

Fucking hell…Oh of course the fucking victims are muslims. Sure, the biggest concern of liberals is how muslims are going to be portrayed after these incidents.

plz more info on this.

What was the ceremony? why were they on their knees? Where did this happen? Who were they praying to?

Never saw this webm before.

October 15th 2016 northamptonchron.co.uk/news/video-one-person-injured-in-potential-gas-explosion-in-northampton-town-centre-1-7821165
November 12th 2016 newsandstar.co.uk/news/latest/Gas-explosion-not-to-blame-for-fatal-fire-police-bbac0465-34b7-4abc-8543-9e62f0fa024d-ds
January 10th croydonadvertiser.co.uk/reports-of-explosion-at-south-norwood-home-live-updates/story-30046477-detail/story.html
January 16th dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4124736/Two-houses-completely-destroyed-suspected-gas-explosion-Manchester.html
January 28th standard.co.uk/news/london/sidcup-gas-explosion-four-adults-and-child-rescued-after-blast-rips-though-roof-of-home-a3452316.html
February 9th stokesentinel.co.uk/man-suffers-facial-burns-after-gas-explosion-in-house/story-30126254-detail/story.html
Febuary 14th Unexplained explosion www .telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/oxford-gas-explosion-block-flats-collapse-following-huge-blast/
February 14th [2] northamptonchron.co.uk/news/video-one-person-injured-in-potential-gas-explosion-in-northampton-town-centre-1-7821165
March 3rd dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4279512/Gas-explosion-Soho-rocks-buildings-Soho.html
March 10th thesun.co.uk/news/3056177/hull-house-explosion-man-injured/
March 16th express.co.uk/news/uk/780167/Gas-explosion-building-site-Hampstead-Heath-man-dead
March 25th news.com.au/world/liverpool-explosion-reports-of-two-buildings-destroyed/news-story/680cae332d1a74779eb21093b96b04da

Allah akbar! This attack was yet another glorious victory of Islam over the kafir dogs of Europe, but I promise, no Islam involved and no terror intended. Inshallah, there will be another non-Islamic, totally gang related attack tomorrow, and the day after, until the sun sets on Europe forever.

You mean the London "attack" for which there is no evidence apart from mainstream media stories, despite the area being covered in HD CCTV stations and swarming with tourists?
Yes, that would be a Jewish psyop.

Exactly. Ask people living in Tokyo! oh wai-

Checkmate, shitskins!

The timeline for the fall of western civilization is 1. South Africa 2. USA. Hopefully the periphery of Europe will wake up when USA goes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre

Oh, wait…

Betting on France for tomorrow.

S-see? Islamic extremism is necessary for a metropolis to thrive!

>The jew, when caught in a lie, will create a new narrative and purposefully skip a logical step to twist the narrative in his favor, then double down on the new lie and never admit to the omitted logical step even upon pain of death.

With jews you lose.

check'd

We got an ID on the takbir trucker yet lads?

Yeah group up so peaceful cars can get a higher score, don't be afraid and jump out of the way though.

I've been waiting all day and night, a good sign it was the religion of peace.

Oh no! Certainly, the real victims here are Muslims, not the broken bodies lying in the street.

Everyone always blames Whites as a whole.

It's a muslim

WHY LIVE Holla Forums?
WHY

For the memes
For the dreams
For all of the happenings
And the beer, my dear.
Holla Forums you are my life
When I have you
Everything will be alright
Kill the niggers
Gas the kikes
Pull the triggers
Steal his bike

Just a clock bro

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you

No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool

If I swallow anything evil
Put your finger down my throat
If I shiver, please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

UPDATE

Two knives found in the car of the Islington "totally not a terrorist" driver

Two knives Travis strike again?

Is this being shoah'd because the ackbar pet of Mossad is getting out of fucking control?

http:// linkis.com/www.express.co

See for yourself goyim

TRAVIS HAS BEEN UNLEASHED UPON THE UNBELIEVERS

spontaneously exothermic akhars?

GOD DAMNIT ACKBAR FUCKING STOP

love Mossad.

Seriously we need to make one thread called "Daily European Happenings," I can't keep up with this shit.

He must have been really happy

WHO

Yea some devious asian rolled up on scooters and shot at the police but no one was hit. Ackbars can't fucknig shoot.

Check out the number of "gas explosion" practice drills that have been carried out by emergency services of late

(KeK'd)

One of the witnesses to the London bridge attack thought it was just another practice drill since they've been doing them repeatedly on that bridge as of late.

A few of these examples, the state practicing drills that mimic actual attacks in an area that suffers that exact attack during might be thought as mere coincidence. 9/11, Sandy, etc etc. But when it happens over and over and over, you've gotta start asking questions.

LONE WOLF
O
N
E

W
O
L
F

Can't the French police shot either?

Fuck no

Guy's ears are different. Not him. And the wives aren't even close other than both gingers.

(checked)

Someone needs to stop Megatron!

I rather suspect the endgoal wil be either fullyautomated cars, or giving the goverment officially the ability to control them from afar.

Abd they most likley won't.
Unless it's big enough that they can't simply black it out, they'll reamin silent as long as possible in order to not let the common man see how bad it really is all over the country.

checkd

What difference does that make?

French /k/ommando here, since the Bataclan I've got gendarmes coming to train at my range…
They have been issued of 600 rnds per year for training, before that it was 50 rnds.

For the non /k/ommando:
1. Why the fuck are you not if you're posting on Holla Forums.
2. 400 rounds is about what you shoot in ONE serious IPSC training session.

Hey want to know how many gendarmes we see that comes outside their "training" sessions? And decided you know "well sure the State won't train us, but if I want to survive an encounter with the diversity, I should just train on my own".

Seriously. They come 4 time per year (4 weeks in a row), fire 150 rounds on fixed paper targets at 8m. Do some retarded draw drills I have never seen except in (bad) movies and that's the amount of training they get.
And that's the ENHANCED TRAINING they get because of terrorist threat!

So yeah they don't shoot.
Frankly that's better for everyone involved…

Well played sir

So you think you could OUTSHOOT a COP eh?

Tell me french user, is the gendarmerie completely cucked? Are they just going to roll over until the entire country is a no-go zone?

Of course they are. They're French, after all. If there's one thing they've always been good at, it's bending over backwards for Jamal.

That's yankee bullshit, in Europe they're known to be ruthless and vindictive. Next you're telling me that americans are brave honest joes who always beat the bad guys.

Probably true. The french used to send Jamal, Ahmed and Tyrone to rape german girls, the french probably like what they are seeing.

And there goes multiculturalism.

It has failed and become exploited.
Let's see how the left sees this.

I bet they will.
That's how low and pathetic they are.

Is this a new shill tactic to stop people using tor?
You all should be trying to cover your ip.

THREE people have been left injured after “two knife-wielding teens ploughed a car into pub revellers at 50mph after mounting pavement in horror hit-and-run”.

Dozens of cops and paramedics were called after the horror crash, in which people were “mowed down like dominoes”, just before 11pm in Islington, North London.

— Jade Barlow (@Jadeypades) March 26, 2017

With tensions extremely high after the London terror attacks in which Khalid Masood mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge, a spokesperson for the Metropolitan Police said that the incident was not being treated as terrorism.

Cops said two men and a woman were rushed to hospital, adding that their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

Four men, aged between 17 and 19, have been arrested on suspicion of a variety offences including GBH with intent and possession of points and blades and remain in custody, police said.

Officers say they recovered two knives from the scene – one inside the car and one nearby.

Witnesses claimed a motorist in a people carrier mounted the pavement and hit a number of pedestrians queuing outside the Old Queen’s Head pub on Essex Road.

A Met Police spokesperson said: “Three people – two males and one female – were taken to hospital for treatment to their injuries.

“At this stage their injuries are not being treated as life threatening.

“The occupants decamped from the car and fled the scene on foot.”

They added: “Enquiries into the circumstances continue, this is not being treated as terrorist related.”

— Shabana 💫 (@shabanaxo) March 26, 2017

— Pav B (@pavbeee) March 26, 2017

— QueeniesSoapbox (@QueeniesSoapbox) March 25, 2017

— Doug Crossley (@MrDougCrossley) March 26, 2017

Disturbing images on Twitter showed a number of people lying on the pavement after the collision.

One woman posted a picture of a knife at the scene, adding: “It’s all kicking off on Essex road, Islington… a handful of casualties and a very large knife.”

An ambulance spokesman said: “We sent a number of resources to the scene including three ambulance crews, an incident response officer and a paramedic in a car.

“We treated three patients at the scene and took them as priority to hospital.”

www.thesun.co.uk/news/3180485/essex-road-islington-hit-and-run-horror-crash/#

You're wasting your time.
Most who post in these threads are of the following opinion:
The progression arc of this particular hoax was very predictable to anyone who understands Kosher press tactics and operations.
i.e anyone who has been around nationalism for a while and didn't arrive here because they saw a "based" video by a mixed race 18-year-old, or a TRS forum.
Reminder and info for non-Bongs:
The UK govt knows precisely how to control public opinion, those with history in the right know this, those who don't need to study it.
Example: Dunblane school shooting, one single incident by a pedophile with connections to the very highest levels of govt, was leveraged so hard that the govt. succeeded in using it to outlaw handguns.
Hungerford massacre: one single incident, no more automatics or high capacity magazines.
Scotland: A baby is shot with a pellet gun some years ago, Jan 1st 2017, no more pellet guns.
This is how the Jews of the British govt works in conjunction with the Jewish press. The same tactic works in all Commonwealth countries, e.g Port Arthur massacre in Australia, again one incident, no more guns (effectively.)

Gas yourself.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Take your salt to Reddit, shlomo.

She's doing the:
It's an incredibly common tactic, practical chapter and verse for TRS shills.

Why TRS? I thought JIDF, clearly he shills for jews not muh based minorities.

Do we still not know who the attackers are? The fuck is going on?

The important thing is the amount of training and the quality. Lots of cops are lazy fucks and it shows.

As usual it should depends which ones. But I'm seriously tempted to say yes and the scary part is I'm nowhere near a good shot.

Also they have lots of girls… Girls that close their eyes when they shoot on which their instructor just give up.
It's a real shit show.

It's no mystery how guys that just underwent basic training in some makeshift camps in mud countries are capable to shoot through them like it's nothing.

Toulouse stand off: 1 guy clipped 9 elite cops
Charlie Hebdo: 2 guys killed 1 elite cops, 1 regular, clipped 6 others.
All the guys clipped only survived (some with grievous injuries) because they had luck and heavy armor.

If those guys pull of a chechen-like attack (meaning being a dozen instead of being 2 or 1) I don't see the cops winning without calling in the army…

Yes.
Also they're anti-gun, most of them have a "union" mentality, etc… and the Police is actually worst.

I really want to believe it's Muslims beginning a shitty guerilla war and not some next level false flag series of events.

Dear Muslims, why are you so shit at terror? Please try and actually kill more people next time. Every attack equals a bunch of dead (undoubtedly) Liberal normies, a dead Muslim and a host of newly Redpilled people.

its trying to bury it

when it is an isolated case then it is a terror attack, when (((isis))) claims responsibility it is a false flag.

DURRKABURRKA

Holla Forums is the shittiest board!