Operation Infiltrare Antifags?

has anyone thought about infiltrating the antifags and potentially destroying them from the inside out.

Why would we tell you and explain to you in detail how we do it? :^)

Do what the jews tries to do for the alt-right. Make a website and start a youtube persona. Pretend to be their leader and their voice. Then direct them against shadows and create endless infighting.

I am currently infiltrated within antifa groups in California. I won't disclose any more than that. I take notes, photos, and am earning trust to goad them into illegal actions.

Hail Hitler.

They're getting destroyed face to face already

could you share those notes if possible? not directly post but via the self destruct emails?

Go do your homework son, antifa will not help you with your school grades.

pretty good

They're pretty good at destroying themselves tbh.

~350 are facing serious charges.

~250 from the inauguration, ~100 from battle of Sacramento. There have already been arrests from today. (huntington pepper fag)

Most of them will be in prison before too long.

you'll want to know how they plan to identify infiltrators

fuck i hate working on the weekends. wish i could have seen this live.

needs a public database of these people with each antifa given a unique id# so independent investigators can build a profile of each.

ideally their faces need to be photographed. most could be identified from this alone. but any other info should be added to the database under their ID# (identifying marks/tattoos, unique jewelry/effects, approx height/weight, eye color, events spotted at, recordings of their voice, relevant physical characteristics, etcetera).

eventually, word would spread and some would probably quit attending the events as soon as they find photos of themselves assigned to a case # and realize they are being followed. for those who choose to persist it will help authorities take them down legally

also, this hypothetical database could have a crypto currency bounty system of sorts to reward investigators or snitches who successfully identify the antifa

genius but creating it and getting people to contribute would be difficult.

Hail Satan.

Oh look, its antifa wanting information on how we've infiltrated certain groups across the country.

Kek, imagine if he were to find out that all of their groups are at least 30% full of infiltrators? :^)

I couldn't stand listening to them for even 5 minutes. why not just join a meetup group and go omar mateen 2.0 on the local chapter

notes:
week 1, wow these are some gay commie fucks.
week 2, huh…some of their shit makes sense.
week 3, i think that numale wants to suck my dick?
week 4, GOOD NIGHT, ALT RIGHT!

You don't even need to do it. Just freak them out
they're pussies. just scare them

Kek, they don't need infiltrators with all that intersectional bullshit. If anything any infiltrators should try to push that even harder to the point they can't move an eyebrow without calling each other racist or sexist.