Best Game You've Never Heard Of

Empires Mod is a free, Yes, Free game on steam, which is an FPS/RTS. It is the most balanced, and most fun freaking shooter out there (even if it is a little dated) I suggest you guys go check it out :p

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.empiresmod.com/index.php?threads/promoting-empires.20226/
archive.is/vokOt
steamcommunity.com/id/jewellery
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave and don't come back faggot.

Excuse me, this is my turf.

You guys have any questions? O.P Here

this is some weird bait

or someone who hasn't used the internet much

Seriously though, i know it looks spammy, but it's free, it's on steam, it takes like 30 minutes to download and you won't freaking regret it…

:DDDD

One time as a youngling I created a game called best game. You probably never heard of it OP. my dad also help me create it. I'll tell you how to play it, but just this one time heeeh. first you take out ur willy wit your pants still on then u try as hard as u can to stick ur shaft through the other opponent's big toe and 2nd biggest toe next to the big toe. its a hard game, not as balanced as one woule think, but its free so it doesn't matter. good thing it keeps girls out. there are plenty of mods we created as well as in toe on toe :p

I was going to fuck with OP for being new, but then I felt guilty.

-,,,- Go, check it out, before shit posting on me

Bane?

Yes, bane -,,,-

>le obligatory >>>/reddit/ post

okay now that we have those out of the way has anyone actually tried it.

Dude, it's from 2008, I wasn't even born then!

excuse me, I don't see any get posts itt. now check em

It's the only Fps/Rts that freaking does it well.

Who are you quoting??

Okay, /v let me tell you why i'm really here. You know all those HL2 mods, which became their own standalone game? (ZPS→contagion, Stanly parable→Stanly parable, insurgency modern combat-→ insurgency, natural selection =-→natural selection 2, Etc…) Well this game is one of those games, which really deserves an update. Even with all those other HL2 mods that evolved, this game is the most unique. So, /V Please help me, just go play the game…. :'(

But why do you care if the game is free?

Because, if this game dies, then there won't be anything else out there to really replace it…

At least you got dubs out of it.

The best comparison to this game is probably project reality (bf2 mod), but even then, this game is much more fun

There's already a thread on this game, and the thread that's already around isn't completely retarded, to boot:

Shit, guess i should just an-hero…. thank you user, guess my brothers already got a better thread up… shiz

And Yes, i'm from /Pol

Just delete this fucking thread already jesus

Don't worry, we all are.

I bet you're empty or mootant.

Actually, i'mma stick around for questions for a bit, sorry brah, go to the other thread if you can't handle this.

nah, i just suck at advertising :/

Blow your brains out.

Or ModDB, your choice. No Jewery here.

Fuck off back to Reddit you cock sucking faggot.

No, that's a lie. Unless you really think the six year old, non-"fixed up" ( ) version - that can't be played in the servers of the Steam exclusive version, obviously - to be equal to the new, Steam exclusive version.

Oh, and no source access either, ( >>9579123 ) so you can't even just compile the game manually. Nope, gotta be a good goy and embrace that Steam.

Sorry… i guess the jews did what they do best -→corner the market and get all the shekels

Oh, here's something golden:

To be fair there's no shilling involved when he isn't being paid for nor do you have to purchase the game in the first place.

I'm shilling for a good cause, lol/

Then why is it Steam exclusive? Why isn't there source access? Either we're dealing with incompetence or we're dealing with Jewry, and either way speaks poorly for this project and for whom it's been left in the hands of.

Don't tell me you're Tama. Just in case: Quit your "how do you do fellow kids" Todd-tier bullshit, get off your ass, and FLOSS it, faggot.

i'm acolyte, lol, scroll down on the forumns, and it's steam exclusive because the jews had to update source and only did it through steam (i'm not a great tech guy)

You are are really bad at shilling. You should pay the JIDF for some lessons.

KEK

It's an alright game that does deserve some attention. I don't know why the hell they'd want us to play the game though after what we did to TF2C and Fortress Forever and what we're doing to East Coast PlanetSide 2.

i won't lie, we're pretty desperate…But, take your comm stealing elsewhere if that's what you plan on doing….

despite ops newfaggotry and shit, empires is actually a pretty fun game but it's literally just "what if you could build buildings in renegade" so nothing amazing

now for mods that need to be their own game I'd go for along the lines of neotokyo and dystopia

stop posting already, you're just making it worse

Funny shit, but on a serious note, I might give the game a go someday when I don't have an impossibly huge backlog. It better not be some P2W shit though.
Sage for duplicate thread.

If you'd just come out and say that you want to rebuild the community for the game, then maybe the majority of people here would be more willing. I think Empires is alright for what it is, but I'd strongly reconsider your approach.

I feel kind of bad for this OP. He tries to fit in and ends up sticking out like a sorethumb. I'll check out your game

Somebody tell that to Doug Tennapel, RWS and the Lisa developer for him

An honest forum's only good for an honest "dev", I suppose.

the thing is though, there's another better thread where op shoulda just lurked

yeah, i know now, but i figure that a 2nd thread wouldn't hurt anybody… but, myself from being called a autist and being told to kms…

If you were actually bothered to be transparent in the first place people would've bothered giving you a minute of their time.

You do not belong here at all. Leave.

I don't even give a fuck you're shilling- the way to talk clearly demonstrates you are not from around these parts.

I won't even tell you to lurk more, you are so fucking incompetent.

Come on why don't they bow down to the best games ever! FALLOUT 5 AND SKYRIM 2 COMING OUT SOON!

Yes, i'm a newfag on /V, Yes i shoulda been more transparent, but i am from /Pol so i'm not a complete foreigner…. Anyway…. seriously, if you liked PR 2, but want more fast pace (it gets boring if your squad doesn't talk) check it out. I know most of you weren't born before 2008, but that's why i'm spreading this =,,,=

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU POSTING IS ACTIVELY REDUCING MY IQ
GET OUT

Trump guy. We already have a thread you faggot. Read the catalog. Or are you trying to "prevent a newfriend wave" you self-absorbed egotist.

What in the name of sweet fuck is this fucking thread Jesus Christ save me.

Farewell /V, you good goys, and to all you good goys, good night.

WHY ARE YOU BUMPING IT?

I made a thread for this already, friendo

you better not be the devs, I had hope you wouldn't be this inept.

I change my mind i'm not going to check it out

Please lurk more before posting here again. It's Holla Forums for fuck's sake, not /V

He's trolling you guys and you are falling for it sage for faggotry.

forums.empiresmod.com/index.php?threads/promoting-empires.20226/

archive.is/vokOt

Holy fucking shit, I thought this was just ironic shitposting that was mocking the other thread about this shitty game. This thread is actually real.

Holy fuck

He's just trolling, don't bump this god forsaken thread

Let's bump this God forsaken thread as we see if the developers of the game have been saying anything more on how they should conduct themselves when representing their project.

kek

speaking of steam…

steamcommunity.com/id/jewellery

A fucking case study in autism.

Fuck it, from today I'm hiding the ID of anyone who posts "shill", you faggots became unbearable.

Because I hate you

haha

Also it's been dead for the past fucking decade.

It is. It's a terrible game.

Even mark's understanding of shill's (shitposters) isn't as bad as yours.

I know you just want to try and get more players for your old mod OP, I've enjoyed a good few now dead source mods that I wish I could play again as well, but you have made a mistake with this thread.

People here don't like newcomers and most are encouraged to lurk for a while before posting so they understand the site. Your posts makes it blatantly obvious that you are not from around here and despite your good intentions you have set off a ton of red flags that will make a lot of people here hate you as soon as they read your posts, that is why you are getting such a negative reaction.

If you want to try again in the future you should admit straight up in your first post that you are not from around here and are here to blatantly shill this game you like in the hope of getting more players. Try to include more information about the game rather than meaningless statements like "It is the most balanced and most fun freaking shooter out there" because these will only turn people off. Instead talk more about it's actual mechanics and describe why it's fun, you will probably have more trouble doing this than you think but try and describe how a match usually goes and why the game is fun.

You will still get people who are unhappy with you but you might catch a few people who are actually interested in this type of game while this thread will mostly just annoy people.

Bump to piss off the spergs

But the game is already full of people from Holla Forums, isn't it?

Whoever made this thread is getting walled in and gassed in game.

Well done, OP. You have put people off a game you hate.

It won't persist between threads, newfriend. Yer fucked