You know what to do

Did we just get a batch of fresh memes?

haaretz .com/life/.premium-1.778024
archive.is/iGlzp

Best new meme wins.

ayyy

Maybe if you're a creepy kike they would be.

They all look like they were drawn by Roald Dahl

Africa-tier drawing skill.
Look almost familiar. As though these proportions reside in popular culture.

Druella did nothing wrong

What do I win?

A (You)

Very_nice_,_impressive.webm

Why does a demon from the BCs look like a medieval English soldier?

you win the internet for today bud. cant top that one.

jewish "culture"

Oh so that's where the weird jew got his idea for a fucked up film from. What a surprise it wasn't original and explains some more about jews and their fucked up psyche.

*Quentin Blake
ftfy

huh
these actually look pretty similiar to the icons drawn in the greek magical papyri

This looks like a calarts drawing of a faggoty Muppet.

For those who don't want to read the article, these are apparently rare visual depictions of what Jews from Babylon considered demons. The drawings were found on the insides of bowls that had inscriptions supposedly sealing the demon in the space created when the bowl is placed inverted on the ground.

Basically, we have the access to pictures ancient Jews drew of their demons. They were so scared of these demons they broke their own rules about never depicting them in order to try and contain them.

At last I truly see…
BUTTERED TOAST

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT JEWS CALL DEMONS "QLIPPOTH" AND BELIEVE THEY WERE CREATED BY GOD, AND THEREFORE, ARE UNDER THE POWER OF GOD – AND THAT JEWS, BEING GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, HAVE POWER OVER THEM. RIGHT NOW, JEWS ARE RAPING, MURDERING AND EATING ARYAN CHILDREN IN AN ATTEMPT TO HARNESS AND DIRECT QLIPPOTHIC ENERGY INTO THE WORLD FOR TIKKUN OLAM

Spitting fucking image.

I found another one guys

Gee, wouldn't it be a shame if someone were to turn these into pepe-level memes

I guess we know how Kek got out.

How did you guys miss the most terrifying demon on the page?

I guess we do, fam

Nice quads. You're missing a crucial piece. They weren't afraid of these persay. They were summoning them in order to control them. They sick them on their enemies. What do you think all that blood sacrifice is for? It's for binding and bribing demons.

If kikes think these things are restrained by illustrating them restrained then it's pretty clear what needs to happen.

You tell me that isn't a fucking Stand

Only out of these, the very last one looks demonic, and it looks like a Childs Edgelord 1 eyed Demon Man OC-

It's fucking Punished Snake.

It's the legendary teleporting blue demon!

Can you explain to me why is it that there's a ton of you underage mexican kids running around Holla Forums talking like a bunch of niggers thinking that's how you fit in around here?

The election and "meme culture" brought in all the faggots, faggots who don't lurk nor know how to lurk nor have any respect for lurking, the kind of shitters that grew up on social media and so still parrot that crap. Always seeing bullshit like that negro dialect, and "kys" and "tiddies" and shit like that which only appeared in the last year or two. Cultural niggers is what they are.

Unfortunately I never said that shit until I saw it start to swirl around Holla Forums. What you're exposed to you're transformed by, whether you like it or not.

Same
Thought it was /brit/ talk the first month of common usage, until I saw some KYM caps with it.

It's severely annoying knowing that Holla Forums is LITERALLY filled with a bunch of mentally unstable/insecure actual mexicna children who hate themselves so damned much they need to literally force themselves to be around us, to be on this fucking site, and then act like a bunch of fucking victims when they get made fun of.

Hell, Holla Forums is so damned pozz'd you have a literal faggot mexican army there that will ensure you get banned if you do ANYTHING to mock beaners/mexicans to the point they'll sniff you out, hop into the thread, then accuse you of being some user who fucking made them cut themselves or someshit, then report you over and over till a madmin does something about the 'aggressor' all the while they ruin the damned thread.

We need to do something about these fucking shitskins fucking up my Holla Forums, my Holla Forums and my fucking little corner of the internet.

fucking dead

crashed my sides with no survivors

They look cursed, I don't even want to meme them with a 10 foot pole

This actually explains everything.

That is an awfully suspicious shape.
Bowls are used to hold liquids like blood

Fucking wew lad

An user who saved your OC

The greatest gift of all.

Interesting observation. I wonder what forensic archeology would find, though of course we plebians would never be informed. I am personally satisfied with the evidence that Blood Libel is 100% factual.

Wow, what amazing crafts for a civilization that existed several centuries after Greece and Egypt peaked.

Exactly one internet

Jews have never been able to do proper art, maybe that's apart of their belief system.