Iran has tested nuclear weapon March 20th

earthquake-report.com/2017/03/20/moderate-earthquake-northern-iran-on-march-20-2017/

4.2 Magnitude Shallow Earthquake in Iran on March 20th NE of Tehran was a nuclear weapons test. We don't know much other then it looks like a successful test. In order to make sure it wasn't just a bunch of explosives (nuke test bluff) we sent a nuke sniffer but it got waylaid.

twitter.com/civmilair/status/845545916895559680

The US sent their nuke sniffer plane to investigate but it en route to Diego Garcia it broke down in Indonesia with a bad engine. Possible sabotage by Obama loyalists to give Iran time to cover up the isotopes from the test/allow them to disperse/make us unsure if it is a nuke or a fake conventional explosives test.

Stay safe.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lm7Jv
archive.is/N8raW
nautilus.org/napsnet/napsnet-special-reports/technical-analysis-of-the-dprk-nuclear-test/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Iran
theregister.co.uk/2017/02/23/us_aircraft_iodine_131_leak/
archive.is/Hez85
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would Obama loyalists cover up the test? Don't Obama's cronies want us to invade Iran? Personally I hope the test was a success, strong Iran = Angry distracted kikes. If the Iranians nuke Tel Aviv they're honorary now and forever.

Archives:
archive.is/lm7Jv
archive.is/N8raW

Kek, iran will now blow israel
Best timeline

I can only hope that now all of the Muslim world can have nuclear weapons. Maybe it'll stop Israel from invading sovereign countries.

Great news. You lost, kikes.

Zionist propaganda.

archive.fo/b8SU6

archive.fo/oHl30

archive.fo/Jp6uf

youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8

youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

The shitting up of Iran by Islam should be regarded as one of its greatest crimes not perpetrated against Europeans. Iran used to be the shit, would be great to see it turn things around.

Because counter-jihad retards think Obongo is Muslim agent who wants to nuke Israel.

It's obviously bullshit.

Allowing Iran to get nukes is probably the only good thing Obama did. Fuck Israel.

I'm OK with this.

Good D&C goy

You will live to see Israel nuked.

They were hoping Iran would use the nukes so US would have a reason to attack them or use the fact that they have one as an excuse to false flag them.

One of the old rumors of the internet is that ham radio enthusiasts are supposed to be able to tell when a nuke goes off because of something to do with the electromagnetic effects of the blast versus a normal earthquake or meteor impact. Don't know how that is supposed to work, but presumably there would be many people chiming in if it were really a nuke.

4.2 was the magnitude of a North Korean nuke test, so the number is in range.
nautilus.org/napsnet/napsnet-special-reports/technical-analysis-of-the-dprk-nuclear-test/

You missed when Obama sent Iran a planeload of hard currency and wired them several billion dollars without running the idea by Congress first?

Is it typically the purview of Congress to decide whether the illegally seized funds of a country are returned to said country when sanctions are lifted? That's a serious question.

You can tell if it was a nuke by looking at a seismograph. A nuclear test will look different than a typical earthquake. That being said…

The Iranian plateau is subject to most types of tectonic activity, including active folding, faulting and volcanic eruptions. It is well known for its long history of disastrous earthquake activity. Not only have these earthquakes killed thousands, but they have also led to waste of valuable natural resources. Since 1900, at least 126,000 fatalities have resulted from earthquakes in Iran.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_earthquakes_in_Iran

Dubs of happening

If it's true, then Obama did at least one thing right.

The few sane countries left are using these 8 years of Trump to get ready for the next liberal/neocon U.S. president it seems.

What a fucking obvious kike OP

Unless it were underground.

What if it was Mossad or the CIA?

It would be bad if it turns out it was Isotopes of American or Israeli nukes.

he can rot in jail instead of hang now

Iran had their assets seized.

So showing how kikes lie about iran which pushes towards a need for a military operation (war) that will have goy soldiers dying for a few kikes in Israel is d&c?

theregister.co.uk/2017/02/23/us_aircraft_iodine_131_leak/

archive.is/Hez85

Was this ever explained? Mysterious radiation detected all over europe during february

The readings are definitely very low but the radiation is exclusively man made - not naturally from space or earth

good. you don't want (((Israel))) to have nuke monopoly in the region

The D&C meme needs to die. This is a situation where there is very little and very circumstantial evidence. It may be true, it may be Israeli/NWO propaganda fearmongering. Neither of those perspectives is anti-Holla Forums. Our unity makes us stronger, but we're not brainless drones either.

A reactor on the other side of the world is responsible for localized regional spike in radiation.

I mean it's POSSIBLE, but it's much more likely something happened in Europe.

Get ready to die for israel goy

UH OH GOYIM!

Oh yea.. Obama flew out of hawaii and went to indonesia like 2 days ago..

wew

I'm not going to jump to any conclusions but I think the Jews did it and should be expelled from Europe for it.

So long as they vaporize the yid with his finger on the Samson Option button before he can press it?

Game on, lads.

I know you worry about Iran every day over there in tel-aviv but if you're going to make up bullshit at least try. Having said that, Iran having nukes would greatly diminish the possibility of going to war for Israel over there.

No one wants to go die for your kind.

Pretty obviously fake news.

Honestly wouldn't it be best for us if iran and Israel nuked each other.

I doubt this is true though.
Those mossad jews have been killing Iranian scientists left and right for some years now.
If there were actual evidence of such a thing the heebs would be running around like chickens right now

Great. Hope Iran and Israel blow each other up.

Americans need to fuck off back to their country and leave Iran alone.
They're just sticking to their own and not invading anyone. They need the nuke as a deterrence tool against (((them)))

Honestly Israel and Iran wiping each other off the map would be amazing.

Most fucking moronic autistic faggots on here are wholly deluded into the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" false logic. As if Iran doesn't call for our goddamn deaths everyday and isn't full of shitskin Koranimals that would slit all our throats in a heartbeat if given half the chance.

Fuck the kikes. Fuck the shitskin Iranians. Genocide them all. The enemy of my enemy dies second.

Fuck you and Fuck Iran. They get the gas right after we're done with the kikes.

What a war

oh boy does it mean america is getting dragged into another war for greater israel sake?

Probably a Fukushima corium flare up/pocket running dry. I131 requires fresh fission it doesn't last so long.

Fuku is like 6+ Chernobyls you fucking newfag, luckily much of it now is leaking into the ocean where Pu buckyballs will evaporate with h2o molecules and end up on land as rainfall. Hurrah. Not to mention neutron radiation cannot be filtered. Aka ya fucked either way.
They found Chernobyl radiation in Antarctica. I even have stuff from south pacific showing spikes after Fukushima in 2012.
Areva admitted background sea radiation doubled in 2012.That's 2012.

I hope Iran fucks ISISrael with nukes. As long as they get it on video.

France uses leaky nuclear power plants and is populated by niggers. You do the math.

FAKE NEWS

Poor Iran can't even have earthquakes without being accused of something. For their sake though, I hope they do get nukes eventually.

All plants leak.
If you read the rules it just requires that emissions are DILUTED below x amount.

The same amount of nasty radioactive shit gets out it's just spread everywhere.

4.2 is a classic nuke test number though.
Main thing is the intensity of the initial shockwave and lack of associated eathquake waves that makes it very obvious.

Give me a break. I hope Iran nukes the kikes then gas their refugees.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Dont worry we can just shut down their atoms

This fits in the scenario following scenario, started under Obongo.
>Iran buys tech and uses Russian Uranium for bomb

You cannot bluff any more. Radiation detection tech is way too advanced for that to work now. If it was a real nuke then everyone knows.

So how long do you guys wager before an international conflict touches off a third world war?

Soon?

No one is saying anything because it's very likely a normal earthquake.

Looks like a load of BS without more data.
Initial quake reports are always subject to change as data is analysed. Considering all the source data was manual and not automatic, this takes time. Updates put it at 8km, well out of range of drilling.
It also is an area with multiple earthquakes and 1-5km is not uncommon at all.

The test epicentre is a row of damn power pylons in the middle of farm surrounded by a crowded area. Not easy to hide a 30"+ drilling rig to go down 1-2km.

Not buying it! If this was the case the media would be scrambling to cover it. The wave data + noble gasses would be too hard to hide.

Lots of earthquakes in that area all the time. Seismic activity by itself isn't enough to conclude such a thing. Try again Jews.

This makes me as happy as a mongolian potato, I hope its true.

Glass the jews, glass the jews, glass the jews.

Can someone hand me a tall cool glass of jews?

The Iranians _are_ the original Aryans. The "Aryan" name means "Iranian". Besides, they are the starting point of Indo-European dissemination, millenias ago.

no

Can only find two data providers. One is Iran the other is Turkmenistan. Good luck finding the data on the turkmenistan site, it's from 1995 dialup days…
Much like how mexican earthquakes only have one..
USGS isn't everywhere.

If they had the siesmic data clearly showing a nuke (it's fucking obvious) it would be all over the media by now.

TRIPS ALERT

(((((((soon.)))))))

What a huuuuuuuuge faggot. Obama loyalists?

Listen up you fucking no nothing larper, there is only ONE "W" model RC-135 in the entire Air Force.

There is no way any unauthorized personnel would get near this baby from Kadena (probably there at the forward operating base in the 82nd RS in Okinawa).

On the way to Diego Garcia it broke down, and it's not at an air base in Indonesia you fucking dummy. It's in Thailand.

It will take 3 days to either fix the oil seal or engine swap - it will get done, and probably re-fuel in the air or hot-refuel at Gilligan's Island - will have an extra crew flown into Thaliand from Kadena and will fly directly by the Gulf to get them tasty nuclear molecules.

Shit breaks down, maintenance in the Air Force gets cut every year and no one re-enlists anymore. these engines were due for a re-fit/upgrade three years ago.

STOP MAKING SHIT UP YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you make me go into the garage and start making take pics of my retirement jets, I will make you look even dumber than you look right now.