Like a clockwork

Britain’s Mainstream Media Blames ‘Racism’ for Westminster Attack
web.archive.org/web/20170325175259/http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/25/britains-mainstream-media-believe-racism-culprit-wednesdays-attack/
He was a good boi, dose crackas made him do it!!

All they did was ostensibly ostracize him; he murdered innocents.

I don't fucking care if it's because of the radicalized mudshit or the evil white man, if you force two people with radically different cultures to live together then shit like this will happen. There's a pretty fucking easy way to fix this;
STOP LETTING THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRY

I agree. It was racism. We should just make dedicated countries for white people so that the innocent PoC's don't have to deal with them. Think of the po' youfs.

so even if we ignored every thing else about muds what they are saying is that they are so emotionally unstable that one word will set any of one them off on a killing spree and there solution is to still let them in….

Remember, White European women not surrendering their pussys to the invaders is racism to these people, also.

Guess I'll have to check my own full house.

There is the reality that people experience and there is the reality that is portrayed in the media. The two are drifting apart at an increased pace. Media trust is at an all time low and I think we are not far away from the breaking point. At this breaking point people will not only assume that everything in the media is a lie but the consumption of mass media will decline sharply. Creating memes that expose this rift between media and reality is our job.

I can't fucking wait to string all of them up anymore.

Funnily enough using this logic we could trick a bunch of leftists again. "we need to lock White people into their own country to contain their racism" when in truth it's just an exclusionary ethnostate kek.

Also fuckin checked.

Talmudic judaism is a rabidly racist anti-goyim movement so it's not entirely a false claim, only the identities of the perps seems to be wrong.

Woman jumping from bridge is a bungee jumper!
https:// www.facebook.com/len.duggan.1/videos/10155211742394954/

Nah. It's very clear from the seperatist tendencies at universities, that they want non-white spaces, but sure as hell won't give whitey a place he can call his own.

Honestly, I don't care anymore. Let there be more attacks. The eternal normie must go through the school of hard knocks.

From reading the BBC article I legit thought they were going to say that people needed to stop muslims in the country. The man clearly went from slightly deranged to muslim in prison. Muslim being the bad and more violent end of that spectrum.

Apparently not though. Apparently they aren't blaming his clear descent into violence and 'extremism' on its obvious link to the exact time when he became a mudshit. Nope. Apparenttly its whities fault.

I'm ready for the race-war. Bring it on. I don't care if we don't have guns in bongistan. It's better this way. I want to feel their blood go from warm to cold on my face. Let's just fucking do it.

I would blame shipping in a nigger to Britain

I want a necklace made from commies fingers.

It's already on. Open declaration would give whites the victory. It'll never be done your way. They'll continue to do it passively and win if you don't organize with your countrymen and initiate force yourselves. Of course, kikes have been preparing for that for so long now that it might fail. All of the brainwashing, surveillance, the disarmament, the planning, has been to keep whites from winning. The longer we all let it go on, the less likely we'll be able to win.

That would be stinky and gross.

This is the line I've been taking consistently when I talk about this stuff in public. All other issues aside, these people will never be happy in countries run the way we like it. We'll never be happy living in countries run the way they like it. We will never be happy living together.

It IS racism. Shitskins hate white people.

TURN IT AROUND ON THEM

"Blaming racism for a terror attack is like blaning a rape victim because she was dressed provocatively. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. A person can choose not to commit violence, whether its rape or a terror attack and the insuation that the innocents are at fault for the crimes of a terrorist are morally repugnant and ethically reprehensible."

They'll all get blown the fuck out.