Racism rampant in developer community

Latest StackOverflow Developer Survey Reveals Alarming Levels of Systematic Oppression
Levels of racial and gender identity bias exceed those at the height of the Jim Crow era

by David Simon
March 25, 2017

Original Source:
stackoverflow.com/insights/survey/2017/?utm_content=em-features&utm_source=so-owned#demographics
archive.is/Zdjxf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GJMRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if people stopped getting gender studies degrees and instead studied coding related degrees things wouldn't be like that. Besides why the fuck do we need gender and ethnic diversity in the "developer community"? How the fuck is it going to help anyone with anything that isn't social justice brownie points?

Did you make all this up? I only see SOs demographic report.

Women and minorities are just as capable as men. If men are disproportionately represented, that implies lots of talented women and minorities are being excluded. Sad to think of all that talent going to waste instead of serving the nation.

It's almost as if, now hear me out on this one.
White men are more inclined towards computer work.

racism is real. the numbers don't lie.

Please tell me this is bait.

Or inclined towards any work for that matter.

Considering that "gender non-conforming" is a fake identity, it is 0% of the population. Yet, 1% of developers are gender non-conforming. They are over-represented by a factor of infinity.

That is INSANE privilege.

Mediocre white men working for family, that's what this is about. Bigots prefer to hire their white son than a more qualified minority candidate.

Not bait, just dropping some redpills so you guys get some truth up in here

shitskin detected.

Thank you user, I finally see that bosses (AKA: Racists who never like my CV) hate to increase productivity, so instead of hiring the most capable people they hire white people to perpetuate the white supremacy, a concept so abhorred by the average white that abiding it in public will' ruin your life
Leftists actually believe this

And outsider detected.

If minorities are just as good as white people then why are all your countries terrible?

Tech faggot here. The upper echelon of engineers at my company is literally all white men. The irony is that most of them are liberals

There is no source article
OP made that up
OP is a faggot

Whites stole all their ressources.

Are you fucking blind?
Look at the bottom of the post you fucking imbecile.

denier detected

Did you even click on it?
Did you search the article for it?
It's not there. Ctrl+f "Jim Crow" or "racism".
It's just the results of the survey.

How about you link to this news article you've taken excerpt from, OP?

ever heard of OC?

So there is no article. You made that shit up.

What redpill? There is no redpill in either of your posts.

How about you learn to read you fucking moron.

This only shows StackOverflow's poll response user base demographics you fucking pleb !

and in other news, Holla Forums has no sense of humor.

ITT shitskin nerd circlejerk

They're genetically limited retard. How many niggers could handle something as easy as intro linear algebra?

What I am saying is that StackOverflow "racially" discriminates against people of "color".

There is no source for this excerpt by this "David Simon" OP made it up.

You didn't make a joke, you wrote fake news with a clickbait headline.

This.

report and hide

Growing up in a "black" community, and having access to the internet, this is untrue. Look into hearding culture social science research.

then why am I laughing so hard?

c'mon, can I get some creativity points for not saying "75chars" for 75 chars?

the basic point is true: programmers are white males

It's the typical shitlib habit of attributing everything to racism. Niggers don't actually enter into STEM fields despite ludicrous amounts of scholarships and encouragement from all sides, and incredibly lowered standards of admission. They'll still blame systemic racism though.

Why the fuck should I? I don't give a fuck about the black community.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and you deserve your ban.

imperialism, you honkeys oppressed the hell out of us with that white devilry you call roads

These people are disconnected from reality.

Picrelated.

Wait, how many fucking trannies are there in the US? Last I read, they comprise less than 1% of our population. Given the vast majority of them are retarded degenerates obsessed with their transition and appearance, .5% actually seems like over-representation relative to merit and interest.

No shit, it was a joke you fucking idiot.
Stick your head in the oven you low functioning autist.

don't be a sourpuss. this is a decent discussion here.

It is research into the "white" community, fucker.

OP is the shitlib, he made it all up.
He could have made a good OP talking about the uncuckedness of stackoverflow but he cried racism instead.

Whatever hole you crawled out of, you need to go back to, ya fuckin' goon.

And you are OPs fuckboi who has done nothing but shit all over me and then just say that you were pretending to be retarded.
You didn't open with "it's just a joke" but "yeah it's right there, just fucking look".

If you browsed long enough, you'd know it's a consensus that "minorities" aren't even human.

Lel good 1

You should know your European history.

lighten up Frances.

Gas yourself, kike.

Ok faggot shill, time to make like a tree and fuck off.

This is horrifying to think the vast majority of the public on a surface level believes this.

Interesting how it can go from 0 to pants on head retarded in just 8 years. The power of the media is scary.

bye bye

You're a dipshit.

this is bait

cuckchan walks among us.

So this is why niggers are always bitching about life on the street.

HEILED!

The joke of leftist insanity is that you let it come out of their own mouths, you don't write it for them unless you are writing it to them and baiting them to agree with the insanity. You fucked up, your thread is trash.

I haven't been properly trolled in years. Your autism has given me new hope OP. Pic unrelated

Try again. Next time bring a head filled with something other than communist dicks

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

So I backsearched OP's shitpost and I found that everything is word-for-word here.
My posts are too but it happened 4 hours ago?
archive.is/GJMRg

looks like hollaforums should have hired more white males.

HEILED
There is/are sites that will copy our threads then make them look like our posts are coming from them instead. I've seen it before and it's freaky as hell. One user explained that the site does that in order to try and lure people into thinking that real people are posting there.

Newfag

Why haven't you gassed yourself yet, OP?

Imagine that. Checked.

Waste of dubs.

It's a SEO scam. Some guy harvested 8ch posts to create the impression of a lively website and thus sell off ad space to unwitting buyers. It happens all the time.

yeah but how did they know my name is Jace Reed?

That's gay.

(you)

Least I got them.

Wait, so they're racist because they're white?

Is that man sipping beer through a straw?

I know, weird, right?

You are here.

Sipping beer through a straw through a bear.

I think the weird thing here is the fucking koala bear on his head.

you're right. I didn't even notice that.

Now, that's just judgemental.

That's a bingo

You what?

That picture is actually the aftermath of a drop bear attack in Australia. If the creature is defeated, they're allowed to use it's skin as a mask.

Kek. I bet it was a tight squeeze on the guys head

I was thinking the same thing.

It's true though, the amount of people in the us who have been diagnosed are .5%

Same in my engineering field.

It is true. Niggers have a lower IQ on average and the stem fields require a high IQ to succeed. They seem to be right at the representation level that their IQ distribution would indicate. They are roughly 13% of the population and only ~20% have a higher IQ than the white average. 20% of the 13% is 2.6%, according to that survey in the OP they are represented IRL @ 2.5%. Seems like they are represented just fine imho. If you really want more niggers in tech you would have to increase the number who have a high IQ.

That's a place people contribute for free. Even though a few women are stupid enough to get in the software business they never contribute to things like free software since they don't enjoy coding like men do and there's no money in it. Consequently their data reflects stackoverflow demographics only, it's by no means representative of the general population.

As for niggers, while I have met very few women who could code well enough I never met a nigger at the same level. Not a single one. I know there may be an exception somewhere, but you'd need to go on a global manhunt to find it.

Exactly. As someone in the industry, I'll tell you that nearly everyone is Pajeet.

What about the NFL and NBA? They are disproportionately black and whites and asians are suffering the greatest degree of racial discrimination.

Haha exactly. Nothing is stopping niggers and women from asking and answering questions for free. How do they plan to encourage niggers to do this anyway?

that's why we need more money for dem pogroms.

A shame it was wasted on our less gifted posters.

hollaforums and leakeyforums are two of them, anyone know of others?

so let me get this straight, makeup of a population in a chart in a document somehow proves racism somewhere

pure quotas

Other what? Boards that just copy everything we say wholesale and take credit for it? Halfchan.

I want to explain something to the newfags:
Truth is more effective than irony, every single time. The reason why old Holla Forums truly fell was that the trolls sunk to so many levels of meta-irony that everything went to shit. The mods were complicit, but the board quality would have still been maintained if anons hadn't become completely worthless. You might think you're clever for "trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls," but all it winds up doing is lowering the overall discourse of the board as everyone tries to outcompete the other shitposts on the board with shitpostier shitposts. It's a no-win situation.
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, and you'll always accomplish more by unironically posting the truth. 8/pol/ is about as bare-metal to the truth as anonymous imageboards get, and that's why it's so effective at effecting change. You're wasting your time thinking your clever in attempting to provoke and manipulate, because we dealt with this issue over a decade and shut the book on it. I know a lot of you are teenagers and/or college students who have discovered meta-irony for the first time in your lives, but it's really not as amazing as you think it is. You are to us as middleschoolers are to you when they first discover "sarcasm."

Software development is simply the manliest of occupations.

If becoming a programmer is that highly correlated with having highly educated parents, that explains why there aren't any nigger programmers.

Those are the the parents of street shitters that outsourced Indian firms hire. 8.8% of respondents declared themselves as South Asian.

Only men are autistic enough to be programmers. The 7.6% of females are actually trannies who refuse to designate themselves as such.

Straight site rips. I wonder how many people actually get sucked into those hollow shells.

Also, addressing your point, I know there are a bunch of second/thirdhand sites that just repost 8ch memes, but I don't think any user has sat down and compiled a list or made an org chart lately to see how the memes flow. Ebaumsworld/funnyjunk all the other trash sites that kids visit.

I'm doing my best to transition programmers to open and explicit racism. We need to write code in a way that minorities don't understand it. That starts first with getting rid of object oriented programming. Every street shitter is a OOP code monkey. Classes are easy to work with because you think of programming as a template and you modify that template until you find something that works. It requires no thinking. To keep minorities out you have to keep programming in the abstract and think of writing code as a logical system rather than templates that you add to and modify. That way if you're not capable of abstract thinking and designing a system you're not capable of writing code.

If you see a minority that wants to learn programming, mock them and exaggerate the difficulty to discourage them. If all that fails tell them they have to learn C to know how to properly program (they will try and fail and give up). You have to keep these minorities away from OOP because if they learn that they'll be able to slap together some shit code that barely works.

The trouble is the H1B system. Everyone knows they produce shit code, but it's cheap and everyone can just buy a more powerful computer to deal with their spaghetti bullshit.
Half the webpages out there need a fucking i7 to run properly now, it's disgusting.

That's basically all code as it already is. The template-loving nature of the currynigger coder already prevents them from understanding the code they are working with. The fact they can reproduce templates is not an understanding of coding so much as a pitiful monkey-see-monkey-do expression of their subhuman nature. What we need to do about this isn't change our idea of coding, it's change our idea of what passes for code and change our representation of Pajeet from being 'adequate standin coder' to 'worthless shitskin that is playacting being white'. Let them fucking stitch together garbage and realize the ceiling of their abilities as much as they want, just don't let anyone use their garbage code for a serious project of any importance.

implying it's already not exactly like that

i wrote quite a lot of spaghetti code and im proud, but i never got the chance to utilize my skills in a company since pajeets are allowed in before i am

This field is shit.

Always wanted to know wath pol think's of this.jpg.

Yeah this. Encourage meticulous commenting with grammatically correct English, properly capitalized and descriptive variable names, standardized spacing and indentation for lines within functions and for variable declarations, and everything must be refactored so the code would be difficult to understand if you didn't know the syntax deeply.

1 in 200 developers is seriously mentally ill, I hope no one lets them near anything important.

Fuck off Holla Forums

You can get an actual percentage by combining all the developers who program in functional or obscure programming languages.

It's that simple. They're smart guys and I'm happy for them, but I know that they're culturally not like me. Civic nationalism has its limits.

was meant for

was meant for

"by David Simon" kike faggot.

Salty. I'm sure you have a blog post about why you aren't run xyz company. Retard… you realize this is about tech right? It's not the family business from 1880. Also preferring to have your family work with you instead of some smelly, subhuman whose probably lazy, a theif and fucking rapist whose going to sue you for some batshit insane garbage, is normal. So you go be a failure somewhere else.

HAHAHAHA

Motherfucking fuckface

Clearly it has to do with oppression. Could not possibly be because kangz and transtesticles 1) dgaf about programming, 2) are tiny parts of the population, 3) too retarded to do programming

So demographic makeup of software devs is the way it is because of oppression. Also, what the fuck kind of dataset is this?

>Not chock full of code-copying/wrecking people of poo

could be these demographics are skewed towards contributors, ie people likely to have an account vs people who google copy paste

THARS MORE WHITE GUIS IN THIS FIELD. RACISM CONFIRMED

They're not very good at making arguments are they?
I'd say those figures "prove" blacks are shit at development.

I've worked with 15 of those languages professionally.

Individuals who do not have the intelligence, ability, or interest to be a good developer can always learn how to setup and utilize a variety of solutions. They could also learn how to sell them.

Pretty insane.

This isn't news, OP.

Kikes, spics and niggers can't even write code. smdh.

wait until the pajeets are sent back, then you will see some real spaghetti code son.
they are leaving a real mess.

captcha pfzi JQ