Wurm Online

Let's play some fucking Wurm UnlimitedThe fledgling town of Brosmouth is looking for new people.
We currently have about 25+ members and are witnessing the start of booming industry.
Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to Wurm Online.
4x Action speed, and 4x Skill gain speed.

Old client: kat.cr/wurm-unlimited-wrc-03-23-2016-t12305659.html
Torrent Hash: 29a20ee9d5960d3fe1aafc1e42134c8e64aa1276

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING THE CLIENT
if you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

New client: mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas
Torrent Hash: 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6

Auto-updater: wurmian.cloudapp.net/upd.zip

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
Change
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
chat_censor from true to false

IP Address: 13.92.83.205

additional server info: wurmian.cloudapp.net/

Start on 'Freedom', you will spawn in The Liberty.
We have settled on F2 - Position 2250, 650.

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page
Q: "But how do I-"
Q: "Yeah but-"

Other urls found in this thread:

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Tutorials
github.com/ago1024/WurmClientModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.4
textuploader.com/5bp9a
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Stuck
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Blue_whale
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Farming_Tips
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oi m8 you forgot maps

So are we not going to connect Brosmouth to Zanzibarland?

Breh do they know you're one of us

It's a pretty direct boat trip from Brosmouth docks.

do you have any directions on what to do? i'm looking through embed related's videos and skimming wurmpedia

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Tutorials

who got branded a heretic in brosmouth and what did he do?

Sounds like a misunderstanding because he came off seeming like a random.

So I can't get this to work. I downloaded everything, and unzipped the updater in the proper directory. Ran the updater, and it popped up a command line for a second. Then when trying to start WurmLauncher.exe, nothing happens. Nothing pops up, no error message, nothing.

Help

read the client.log file

disable the mods .properties files by renaming the file extension
check the additional server info for where to download the mods again

Run it as an admin, mine crashes if i don't do it

Is it possible to live by yourself and "thrive"?
I'm too shy to join a group and don't want to be bullied into doing shit I don't want to do

None of that worked.

The updater.cmd or the launcher? The updater.cmd throws an error, and the website says not to run it as admin because it will default to system32. The launcher still doesn't come up.

You could be a hermit on the hills within sight of Brosmouth if you want.

And yeah it's perfectly fine to go it alone and completely doable.

fuck that faggot, I WANT TO MURDER HIM

How hard is it to get into this game? It looks like fun.

Can i start making my commiebloc anywhere in town or do you fags have any rules or directions?

It has a learning curve for sure, nothing as bad as Dwarf Fortress though. The thing is you don't have to necessarily do anything, it's open ended. So take your time and just do whatever seems interesting. The wiki has literally everything you need to know.

Put your tent down on a plot to mark it. Also ask for village invite in local chat, it's where everyone talks.

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

This always happens and it sucks, at least they're basically within eyesight of brosmouth.

There's no real rules, just don't be an ass and don't start building on someone else's claim. The usual thing to do is to plant your tent down and start packing the area around in the dimensions you want your house to be. The outskirts typically look like a gypsy camp for that reason.

The same people who thought shoving an altar to the elder gods into the sea was a good idea.

but that was a good idea; hell we were rewarded for doing so

You might be unable to run it because you are on a 32-bit system.
Only solution if that is the case is either to switch to 64-bit, or manually program a new wurmlauncher.exe in 32-bit javascript.

Anyone have something like that?

You could get it from another 32-bit user if they bought it. I don't think anyone in this thread is that much of a nerd to actually buy things with actual money though.

I'm running 64 bit.

Logically this will be a good idea also, then.
Induction, man

mods gave us all 5 hours of sleep!

Did you run the patcher.bat yet?

You mean updater.cmd? Because there's no patcher.bat that I can see.

client.log returns this
[04:59:54 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader: ModLoader version v0.3.3-cac710e
[04:59:54 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoader: Loading mods\connectionfix.properties
[04:59:54 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.clientlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: class org.gotti.wurmonline.clientmods.connectionfix.ConnectionFix

Some retards.
I could understand if it was across the river we're building a bridge on, but no, it's another island away.

Try adding this to the folder:
github.com/ago1024/WurmClientModLauncher/releases/tag/v0.4

I don't know if the "New Client" includes it.

So I downloaded this shit and got to the city.
Don't really understand what the fuck I should be doing now.

Sounds just like real city development.

What do you want to do?

Mine

But can other citizens steal my shit or is there a way to make my things unusable to everyone else?

Get a pickaxe and strike the earth
Also, learn to build supports or you're going to get caught in a cave-in and starve to death like the other guy.

Do what the fuck you want.
Build a house.
Catch fish.
Help make colossus bricks for our colossus.
Kill shit.
Throw things at Artorias.
The possibilities are endless.

You can set permissions and put locks on your shit. I haven't heard anyone having any problems with niggers stealing their shit though.

Did he make it out ok?

dorffortress? fancy spiral entrance with diagonal-moving elevators (platform being towed by winch) ?
is it possible? is it possible? is it possible?

Oh and ask for a village invite if you haven't

no elevators m8, this is pre-industrial times we're in m8

EVERYONE TYPE /FSLEEP TO TURN ON/OFF DOUBLE XP BONUS

more like medieval
pic is possible in-game

KNAVE

Trying to lower the graphics settings via gamesettings.txt, can't understand half of this shit.
t. toaster man

You can't even run the default graphics settings?
That's not a toaster user, that's a warm rock.

might wanna have tile decoration lowered

H-how far from surface wurm's aquifer then?

sea level

My boner is dead.

Wait where is it on the map

How long has Brosmouth been going on? Holla Forums tends to get excited about Wurm for a few while and then shit dies off again.

textuploader.com/5bp9a

min settings (render distance still at max for exploring)

Alright, so I just logged in.
I'm trying to open the settings menu, the button toggles on and off but nothing happens. Every other menu seems to work.

there was an update?

Yea everyone's just been fiddling with the setting.txt file instead, it's in the PlayerFiles folder

Alright, so just logged in and finished the tutorial so I at least have a rough idea of what i'm doing, except that when I bring the big map up it just opens the window to show me "missing file" so I can only use the live map, anyone know a fix so i can find you guys?

It's like, the second post, man.

shit m8, didn't even see that. Well thanks for pointing it out anyway. Just forget about the map fix for now then?

Well fuck.
Looks like it's the hermits life for me.

Someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?

Why is there a second village?
AND WHO THE FUCK TOUCHED MY SKELETONS?

Too many people in Brosmoth, it's getting too crowded.

It's not that crowded. They could have just as easily made a planned district up in the hills.

I stole a few logs a while back someone had left outside their door. I feel so dirty for it.

My first day or two I survived by eating peoples Oregano out of barrels.

I regularly steal any free bricks I see in the mines.

How many at zanzibar?

What the fuck is the deal with keel sections? I have one activated and one on the ground, but they won't mash together properly.

Are there any niches that need filling in Brosmouth, or does everyone dabble enough in this and that that roles are essentially filled?

looks like it's zanzibar or hermitry for anyone not already settled

Off the top of my head:
re-forester
horse breeder
garbage collector

Go to the westernmost side. Good few sections there.

Build down by the waterfront.

I got an 'the wall is too hard to mine' right after breaking a wall, what does it mean? It will cave in soon?

got no access to iron, and I am stuck right now, so no supports

There are plots around the southern half of the town. Also who's to say you can't take up 1 floor of the many 4-story buildings in town, try talking to the owner.

Not to mention all of the abandoned houses.

communism when?

Prospect by yourself until you hit 20 to be able to see iron vein 2 walls beyond, if you can stand it.

That's probably nothing

Check this page if any of this applies to you that warrant a GM visit
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Stuck

Do you WANT niggers? Because that’s how you get ‘em.

Go out and risk your life for a horse like we all did.

It's already anarcho communism, there's communal restaurant and the mine.

Horses are braindead easy to find dude

Nice poaching effort zanzifag. First off there is so much work to do in the town. If you're willing to help others you can easily find a role. People need tools made, shit hauled around. Help with construction. Refuse hauling and collecting animals is all helpful labor. We could use another cook. Ropemaker would be nice, everyone needs cordage rope all the time.

There's a bunch just roaming around town at this point.
Spay or neuter your pets, guys.

Yeah, we could really use a dedicated lanternmaker to light up the mines and city.

Anybody have any particular plans for Zanzibarlands layout? I understand a bunch of people wanted it to be more organised. I was going to have a main road going up from the coast, and try to get large square plots. Any better ideas?

we'd also need like a ton of pelts to imp them

I don't think GM warranty covers stupidity
I walled myself thinking I could just destroy the fence and replace with a gate anytime I wanted

Now instead of a bridge leading to an organized settlement across the bay, we have Zanzibarlands who is already taking away new players ensuring we'll never even finish the bridge in the first place. Thanks

Well the good thing is by the time you're done you'd amass very high level mining

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

just dig out, you can do it in an hour or two probably

I'm not angry just dismayed.

Good job, dumbasses.

The bridge is going the wrong way anyway. It needs to curve around and go east.

And nothing of value was lost.

Most new players would be too busy building their own house to build any megabridge. And once Zanzibarland up and running they'll probably help too.

Zanzifags, maybe we could make the bridge like this.

nope

How about instead of it breaking off south, it just keeps going east?

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Blue_whale

the town is already some anarcho-bullshit that is only able to continue because everybody has severe autism

That's looking good, I think there's a small house on that tiny island though, I can check it out to make sure its not a settlement if you want?

That works too, just figuring we'd be able to connect zanzibar and brosmouth with the landlass below in one swoop.

We should dig out behind maple crossing and fill it with water, create our own island.

is chaos-systems populated?
it looked like a swanky little place last time i passed by it

DO YOU EVEN DIAGONAL

you literally cant

how about oekaki related?

your a special kind of nigger aren't you

think nigga THINK

your still using normal logic where shit makes sense, you need to upgrade your spectrum to UNDERSTAND why that isnt a good idea.

you know that the other side needs to be bare rock, right?
also, I don't want to ruin my plans for an water access to my mountain villa, I am just going to stick to the plan and maybe outlive the fences, they were super low quality anyways

I know rules are foreign to Detroit niggers but pls.

OR one of us can come over with a maul and get you out of there quickly

NEVER, a man must eat his own mistakes

My villa is still not looking good enough to warrant anyone looking at it

Except diagonals even such as that where you have block aliasing is still a way better idea compared to doing for example.

I created a quick design using a one to one block ratio in two axis and set them to be the smallest distance in the boundaries between the two settlements. In comparison to the user's bridge above, this bridge is half the distance of user's bridge and also requires half the materials cost of that bridge. In addition even including a second bridge to Miraland still keeps the overall value of the bridge under half of that design.

Does anyone else get really hungry thinking of what the meals they make would taste like?

you can't build a bridge diagonally, it has to go straight. If you zig zagged, you'd have to have an island at every corner.

I never built a bridge in this game and I already know you are dumb

just keep in mind the value of being able to autorun across without problems and bumping into shit constantly if your in a large cart or something cause those bridges have like 2foot walls on eachside and collision

So when are we gassing the zansibarbarians?

You could build a landbridge in that shape sure, but it'd take a million years longer than a bridge.

also bridges only connect to other land, the benefit of making long straight bridges versus abunch of small ones is im pretty sure your gonna have to drop a metric fuckton more dirt in the ocean to connect to

as in they only connect in a straight line from point A to point B you cant PLAN a bridge across tiles diagonial so no your plan is like infinitly more resources than the other dudes

No, because I don't eat, heathen.

Oy vey! Don't be anti-semetic to Wurm's chosen tribe!

I've been workin all day, are you folks still in the village chat with us at least? I don't want it to get more quiet ;_;

Were gonna put them on a list, then we are going to put them in a mine and collapse it behind them.

So you can't build diagonal supports in this game at all?

Alright. Since you can only make one direction bridges and only up/down/left/right, I have made a second set of possible bridge configurations. Basically without the ability to move onmidirectional and land bridges being very difficult to make, you're sort of limited to the geometry of the area and don't have any particularly good way to connect the two settlements together.

Yea we're in the village chat.

Don't worry we're still from Brosmouth. Zanzibarland is just a colony, a home away from home.

I'm gonna do to you what king George should have done to the burgers, scum.

Why not just make an awesome as fuck harbor at each town and have boats rather than a bridge? Its like you dont want to be pirates.

You setting up some Dunkirk thing? Good thinking user, we will get the bastards, but we won't be as merciful ass Big H was.

Considering the location of the settlements as well as the fact you have a canal from Port Royal to Ponderosa, investing all of your resources into a harbor network would be much more beneficial than megabridges. It would also make trading between other settlements much easier.

Last time I heard Brosmouth couldn't light their lamps, let alone their jew ovens :^)

help

We just don't have enough Zansibarbarian skin for our lampshades. We'll fix that.

Ok I concur, boats it is! Zanzibar isn't an idea location to build a bridge to and only saves nominal travel time.

and we have the cog on the way (unless it's already built).

If I dig this one up, it will make a shaft, I just want to make sure of:
Both of the two tiles that are already dug, will they be changed at all?

forgot pic

I am still working on it

This is considered "toaster"? I knew my stuff was crap but now I feel depressed

I am not only aware, but I want the shaft
I only want for the other two tiles to not change

Looks like it should be able to run the game. Hell, I got it to run once on an Intel atom with integrated graphics (barely).

I've managed to transfer 40 kg of iron without having to go all the way with a cart. I could transfer tons and tons of iron quickly, and I intend to do so with these shafts.

Now I finally have enough iron for a large anvil, and everything that comes with it. But that's for tomorrow

i thought AdminNigger said turn that off not on to reduce lag? from like 2threads ago dude said to turn it off not on anywya so i did

So I just made a windmill of tolerance on a hill, what now? I mean, I was level 99 woodcutting in runescape so I guess I could do that. We need that, right?

just b urself

I intend to.

>we could really use a dedicated lanternmaker to light up the mines and city

All of you have clearly never played by yourselves in this game, I've got at least level 15 in longsword/shield skills and still have major problems taking down goblins by myself, pretty much all the 'trash mobs' in this game will punch a hole straight through your chest if you're by yourself & not wearing any real armor. Especially with those useless as fuck starting weapons that don't really do anything.

even now I'm stuck inside my house because a goblin started fucking healing in the middle of a fight, basically can't go outside because all the trash mobs murder me instantly

pic related, the forest outside my house looks 2spooky

On another note, if I make a boat and travel to Brosmouth, will some smith make me a better sword/shield/armor? I'll try and bring whatever you might need for anything, I just need better weapons/armor, or some Bros to come clear the road coming from my Iron mine to my house, either would be fine.

tl;dr yes

Wait, is it just you faggots on this server?

No.

I've played as a hermit on a different server. I did just fine you nigger.
It's easy as fuck to make yourself a 25QL weapon/armour which wrecks goblins and shit, and that's without FS. You should have 20FS before fighting anything from training on a doll, at this point you can hold your own against brown bears and huge spiders.
If you're a solo player, you live near water, most hostile mobs can't swim. I lived in a place fucking infested with trolls and hellhounds, I did just fine.
You clearly don't know shit about this game.

On June 5th, 2016, Mayor Gulasch was taken from us by an unknown evil.
The good Mayor was a saint providing us all with a balanced diet and much needed nutrition. There are currently no suspects in the investigation following his disappearance.
If YOU have any information regarding the disappearance of the good Mayor Gulasch, contact crimestoppers at 1-800-/tell Kriegerr

It's difficult but doable.
Nobody is going to bully you into doing anything you don't want to do, you're welcome to dick around and do nothing of any real use if you want. We have some things that need doing more than others, but anything works.

basically, its like 10 people not from this thread one being me im usually on 4chan Holla Forums and didnt know where yall niggers came from until someone said Holla Forums in global

I was so scared i shat a pottery jar

sorry nigger i didnt think GG was big enough to switch fucking chans for literally didnt care

Which is exactly why you have to go back

fair enough, fair enough atleast the other isnt ran by a nigger in a wheelchair and needs a fucking pateron to fund costing ALL IM SAYIN(TALK SHIT GET HIT)

speak english you fuckin commie

THE POINT WAS, YES THE SERVER IS 99% THIS THREAD

Fuck off, cuck.

I didn't give two fucks about GG either, but I wasn't stupid enough to stick around halfchan when moot and his SJW mod posse were banning "problematic" content. I refuse to use a site who's moderation has such a disconnect with its userbase.

Both of those are false, these days. And why the fuck do you care about the former admin being in a wheelchair? You should be more concerned about the datamining faggot that is halfchan's admin.

Don't be a fag, man.

Please tell me there is a way to create shit faster.
Making 6 million clay jars is starting to get tiresome

g00k lovers get out

Equip a carving knife, right click, destroy wall.

So when I spawn do I go through a portal or just go west?

Thanks guy that helps

Carpentry Depot is taking orders for the next few hours and delivery comes standard. PM Void for orders.

SO THERE'S WHERE ALL THE FUCKING WOOD IS

This server is already 4x faster than the default one.

I know that but clicking menus over and over again gets tiring

there's no wall to destroy

it's just a finalized plan I can't get rid of

Use the crafting menu

macros and / or the crafting window

if your right clicking literally anything your doing it wrong

Thank you

With a little tweaking you can set up some decent hotkeys, you're definitely going to want to do that for repairing and imrpoving at the very elast

highlight the wooden structure and click remove

There is a road running all along that southern coast up into Miraland. I scouted it out when I stole a boat from the zanzibarbarians. Make the bridge go straight south, then people can follow the road to mira land and make a seperate bridge crossing over to zanzibar.

Go west you nigger

Try a mallet?

You do know sharks are in this game, right? I've died to them once doing the exact thing you're describing. Dead Bodies sit on top of water for some reason, I guess they're supposed to be 'floating' but it doesn't look like floating at all.
You're implying pretty fucking hard that I have a reliable source of iron, you niggerfaggot.
You get two choices when looking for iron, forage for it, or mine for it.
Foraging doesn't give you nearly enough iron for good shit.
My mine is down the road, about 3 KMs away through 20+ 'trash mobs' I can't kill, and some of which I can't even reliably run away from. Meanwhile, digging up a new iron mine where I currently reside would not only likely be suicide, but assuming I'm completely safe while doing it, would still take nearly 4 hours of autistic digging just to hit rock. And then I get to locate more iron, something I did at my actual iron mine, that took me another good 3 hours. Fuck, that took up a third of my newb protection time, digging a new mine next to my house would be fucking ridiculous.

not him but your fucking retarded its a video game its not that hard and 90% of that he said was factual

They're really fucking rare.
Find one.
That's what you get for planting your tent without thinking. Find surface rock first and prospect for iron, retard.
Get used to it.

your pnut arent you? the dumb nigger ive been telling for 2days how to grind Fightskill but wont take the fucking hint

HURRDURR I GOT 11FS WHY CANT I KILL ANYTHING

these are all the commands it gives me

nice quads, and mallet just adds the option to build walls

thinking I should just contact a mod

fug

How do you grind it anyway?

Do you have your mallet activated and are you close

if you try and remove a wall and get an error message about "something something karma would be not nice on this server" its cause of permissions

[22:02:13] Fighting increased to 70
[22:02:14] You have just received the title 'Mercenary'!

you start with fighting doll to 20fs, chop trees down with longsword to 20longsword skill and roam around killing everything goblin down, higher QL weapon/armor the better

there is a max FS gain so going after shit way higher than you can handle is a waste of time, kill pigs,horses,bulls,cows..etc for like a week then move up

Yes, and when activated it gives me the option to build walls onto it, nothing else.

I don't have the option to remove anything. I can manage all permissions, but there's no way to destroy it through those windows.

Just to verify, did everyone else get a Writ of Ownership when they built their buildings? Maybe I had a full inventory or something, it seems like the only way to remove a building and I don't have it.

No I don't think writs are on this server

Thanks man

im

i dont even live in the village but if your building is within the actual village tiles / priemter of it the Bossnigger will have actual control over destorying and you would only be able to continue/build it

i had that problem with my Mayor and my alts when they were building shit in my personal alt army village

please grind your fightskill and fight me in the Hunt of the ancients is so boring winning everytime =(

Any niggers can pil sand in the water and call it bridge, come on.

Okay, holy shit, I finally found it. It's pretty retarded, so remember this if you ever want to delete your building.

nigger, every fucking time i say we should make the colossus statues in the water, and some nice fucking bridge you ignore me

Foraging iron is for making crude tools and nails for your first house. Nothing else.

ah yeah that menu, this game gets pretty unintuitive / linux os levels of sperg when it comes to buildings because of all the permission systems dealing with buildings off dead / on deed / if your mayor..etc..etc

its actually good in a village once you understand it and wanna keep certain shit private/public/Nigger000420 gets to come inside but everyone else can't type of shit

[23:17:00] You cast 'Drain health' on Old hardened lava spider.
[23:17:30] You pierce Old hardened lava spider very hard in the top of the back and harm it.

i cant wait till like a month from now and you niggers actually have fight skill, you have no idea how strong having like10+ people with decent FS is, there are dragons roaming around the map right now that need killing for drake hide/ dragonscale and can lockdown Hunt of the ancients so noone else on server can possible fight agaisnt your numbers

This.
The "land bridge" is complete shit. Find something better to do rather than make a huge eyesore.

Once Zanzibarland gets it's own boat I'm cool with dropping some logs to the mainland, but we gotta get a new boat of our own first. Did you guys want saplings or something too?

Ye that'd be good

Finally fixed the fucking windowed mode. Fuck.

Zanzibarland is shit. SHIT.

Are there any lava fiends around?

Enjoy your overpopulation and 2km trek to get some wood, brofags.

Nig, we've got a forestry and a stockpile of wood. Your ass had to plant yourself on an entire other island and abandon your home to have your wood and muh symmetry

the trees were slowing us down anyway.

i actually havent seen a single lava fiend since playing this wurm unlimited shit versus WO years ago, heard they spawn near lava tiles and havent seen any of those so dunno

It's like you don't like adventure.

Fucking kill me.

I made a sail for you, m8

different skill, you need wemp farms to turn into ropes then at like 30ropemaking+ cordage

I hope becoming a Mag priest wont be a waste

If dominate isn't viable due to modding fuckery a-at least I have Aura of shared pain and flamestrike enchant

nah, like im Libila priest on Hots and im most scared of Mag priests, their #1 WL priest imo

We haven't abandoned anything. We still come and go to deliver and take back stuff and eventually there should be a bridge or something connecting the settlements.

your dominate is the only thing to counter/mitgate my overpowered Zomebie Rebirth spell

I know. Now I have to grind out tons of ropemaking and even more clothmaking skill.

My life is suffering.

dude, priests are so easy on this server, they modded sermons so you can solo them for 0.25 Faith per sermon, no need for 7people+ i got 70faith on main priest and 50 on my Priest/fighter

A tweak to gamesettings.txt that I like is setting body in inventory to true.

Nice non-arguments. Not PNut btw

I'm not even arguing that shit needs to be easier, just doable. If you were to make goblins/some other trash mob doable at level 5, it would be reasonable for new spawns, as it would somewhat close the gap between new spawns and the required 20 FS you need to do anything. Right now, when you start playing you have no choice but to run away from every mob you encounter. If the newb protection didn't actually work on this server I wouldn't have even gotten the bottom floor of my house up. Until you get level 20 everything, you don't even get to use the combat system just because of how underpowered you are starting out.

Currently, it's not viable to play by yourself. If you think it is you've been living in the city you made too long, and that's a fact. I can barely harvest my farm without my dick getting stuck in a black wolf/goblin/crab, let alone make enough training dummies to get my FS more than 14. Even backing into my house and healing myself with cotton, I still can't fucking kill anything because it'll just start healing in the middle of a fight because I'm taking too long to kill it.

Since when did faggots on Holla Forums start defending shitty game practices like this? 'OH HEY, I'LL MAKE EVERYTHING IN THE GAME IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL UNTIL YOU'VE PLAYED FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS THAT'S REASONABLE'
Stop sucking game dick so much, goddamn, fuck this thread, fuck you retards, and fuck this garbage game, I'm going to bed.

the ropemaking is abit more lame than my Libila x2 favor sac of just farming like corn and getting a full mana bar from 5pieces of 50ql corn but its still nowhere near as bad as WO

literally tl;dr its a video game figure it out you fucking retard

It's doable, because I've done it before, I was a hermit on the Wyvern server. Just because you can't, doesn't mean it's impossible.
You just don't know enough about the mechanics of the game to make it work. You're just wrong, so shut up and go to bed, kid.

I feel better about my life choice now!

yeah no seriously Mag is the counter to Libila Fo,Vyorna is for village niggers

see you in the battlefields friend

I started from scratch in the troll infested wilderness on the grindy as fuck official servers. You're a pussy.

basically this, if your on the spectrum wurm can be fucking amazing, if not its just gonna be a confusing angry mess of mechanics you can't possibly comprehend

Oh so you're just an anime shitposter, filtered.

This guy has the right idea.

Next OP we need to add a list of needed roles

Someone who goes around making other people furniture would be nice. I didn't pick up blacksmithing or carpentry so I'm relying on others to do that sort of work.

Been making mortar and bricks and farming generally.

there are a bunch of carpenters already
I am one but I got no fucking wood because someone else harvested the fucking forest allready, and someone else destroyed the 8 trees I was waiting on to grow to get more sprouts

I know that Bear and I are the only ones above level 50

Just buy some wood from Void.

We need to have more organised farm output and manufacturing/etc, instead of people just making whatever. Trees particularly.

Where did you download the live map?

This one?
wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html

Its part of the new launcher

I was thinking the ingame mod one.

someone please post the town building mappu

I want to play but I don't have the 'tism.

Start as you will anywhere else. "I need a house", said I. "I need a cart to haul stuff" said I, after realizing I need a lot for my house.
"I need to cut trees to build my house", said I having finished my cart.
"I need a way to store water", said I getting thirsty on the road to the wood in my cart for my house.
"I need some better stuff anyway" said I in the mines fiddling with a way to get water in a container
"I need to build with rock, it's easier" said I having dragged several trees over miles for two walls.
"I need to get some fish for meals", said I having gotten hungry too quickly.

On the off-chance that anyone hasn't seen this yet, it might be worth reposting.

Anyone have any of the town maps? Post them for the newfags to make it easier to find shit in town

THE ARISTOCRATS

Usually means you queued up more mining actions than the rock had HP left.

That, and I would love for mapfag to return, so we can actually see what all we've got built now.

why doesn't the settings menu work?

Some farming tips from your friendly cotton picker:
*Crops can be tended every 6 hours or so. Tending increases eventual crop yield.
*Crops will fully grow after about 24 hours.
*You cannot tell when crops are ripe for harvest until you hit Farming 20. Before then, you need to rely on visual cues.
Here is a cheatsheet for the visual cues: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Farming_Tips

Launcher doesn't even work for me, nothing happens
HALP

Newfags please post your names so we're not left wondering whether or not you're a normalfag. You will be asked a few questions after.

Zanzibarland is going well. Hopefully we can expand our farming and get more trees planted to ensure sustainability.

How do you get to Zanaibarland?

Is there any goal to playing or is it just building shit?

Boat, we do trips back to Brosmouth every now and then, going by cart is also possible I think

There's plenty of quests and missions in the game as well as events that us faggots can swarm and probably win out of sheer autism.

I got there by cart. Not that many monster if you follow the coat to there.

Whoever made that map needs to take another snapshot. Our town is so much bigger now.

Missing the dirt benis.

and the trump sign

this is how big of an area the arboretum I want to build would take up upon completion
7 trees per column, 14 different kinds
10 lumber tree types and 4 fruit tree types
out of a coincident the 7 trees in a row amounts to 1 tree of each type every day once it has been cycled
I have no fucking idea if this is enough or if it even makes any kind of sense to any of you

that is just the garden area with the trees, then there's the place to store the sprouts, the fruits and the logs but it won't be anywhere near the size of the garden

Trump stamp for size comparison
might need some help scouting out an area, flattening it out, walling it off etc

What's the best way of flattening out a wide area anyway? Takes ages.

I learned my lesson, use level instead of flatten

>but my bf got bored and angry from it being too complicated and didn't want to play anymore with me and gets mad when I want to play by myself

I just want to run a store ;_;

low to high leveling

If you were building a house for that, you'd need 194 carpentry just to plan the place.
You'd either need 1000 planks and 50 nails or
1000 bricks and 1000 mortar.

According to a calculator program thingy, anyway.

get 1 flat tile at the level you want and then just level the rest
you have to move the dirt from the high parts to the low parts unless you want to dig yourself into a mountain side

Sounds like you need to be less of a beta faggot.

the attached house would be tiny compared to the garden area
not much bigger than a 2x3

Play anyway. Who gives a shit if you're playing by yourself. If its something you enjoy just do it, fam.

Esoteric, fam, we need you to give tren permissions to expand the deed

Guess I'll go fuck myself
NIGGERS

CHECK THE CLIENT.LOG FILE

Did you install dependencies?

Who the fuck lives there anyway? Someone from here?

The others are empty

Oh shit I just realized that's not artorias, he's the next guy over.

write "whoops, wrong guy" next to it then.

end the Wurmlauncher process in your task manager
according to that screenshot the client is still running

But this is after I restarted the computer

Made a communist depot, intended for all building supplies. So if you want to smith 5000 nails and make 200 bricks but don't know what to do with them, bring them here. I'm planning on putting up signs in front of every box to designate what goes into them, such as 'nails', 'stone bricks', etc. but I can only put up 1 sign per ~21 hours. Also might expand if it is popular, and put down some BSB's for stuff such as nails.

did you try starting it again after restarting your computer?
I can't help you with that screenshot

That's what I'm saying, there is no wurm anything running

Ow shit nvm got it to werk somehow

You guys realize the new update brought us underground shelter right? You can build houses in the mine now, try it.

I get to keep the name now.

T-thanks.

Also I'm getting a real Rise of Nations vibe from this music.

where the fuck is the clay at zimbabaaniger

this is what it looks like above the trump stamp

Whoever did this, I seriously hope you get fucking cancer.

holy shit nice quads

also whats wrong with the pic?

Some faggot cut a bunch of trees down and left the wood lying around

count the log piles you see, that's not even half of them

disgusting, Everything I chop down I eventually use or properly store.

oh

Separate the low QL and high QL logs for improvement purposes - DON'T PUT THEM IN BULK STORAGE BINS - they average the QL and that means all the high ones go to shit waste

All better, fam.

Does some beautiful user want to get on top of making a role master list so we know who does what?

It would help people find what they need and help people fulfill their chosen occupation

torrent is shit and dead

I'd like to join and i think i'll go help zanzibar fags, is it best i just walk directly from the spawn or come to the main town and hope to hitch a boat ride?

Come to the main town and hitch a ride. We don't know an exact route via land to Zanzibar

faster to just walk from spawn

thanks whoever just started seeding, already using the mega though.

I second this initiative

It would be more interesting if there were some factions that oppose Brosmouth, so far its easy mode.

Wildkuja is from HoTS he has around 60FS or something and a 50 faith priest

i'd love to kill and rape villagers but pvp in wurm is complete ass. Like, the most conflict there will ever be on a friendly server is stupid internal drama about people stealing eachother's forge tools and shit. And even pvp servers only have embed related conflict.

Would be cool if waves of high level beasts or something would raid the town and actually destroy some stuff if not taken care of, though. Dont know how viable that is to set up for wurm unlimited.

That`d be great, then it would actually make people focus on building up their FS. Adding some danger would always spice things up, currently it`s become a little stale.

Just drop a few corpses in the town hall and hostile mobs will automatically find their way here

Honestly, this is what runs Holla Forums stuff into the ground most of the time. The more people we get the more drama we'll get.

A few of them will come, but they won`t be really tough and they`ll just get swarmed, its no way to make things interesting.

Thankfully there isn't a whole lot of that yet other than the niggers over at zanzibarland being too autistic about town organization that they had to make their own colony. Brosmouth is still pretty chill.

We need to ask GM to make more event like yesterday then

Yeah, they should be harder tho, when 30 people swarm one creature it isn`t that hard to kill it. The gm should throw a Kyklops at Zanzibarland, now that would be an interesting fight.

unless these can level half the village and come reguarly it wont be perfect.

does anybody have 32bit version? yes i will ask in every thread until i find it

The rift beast was easily killed, now something bigger is in order.

Adminfag was going to spawn all 3 beasts plus a big guy at the same time but I think he held off because it was buttfuck in the morning so we only had a dozen bros on

He should`ve done so after the altar stunt.

Solar Eclipse, fam. Some shit might be going down soon.

Thats why you have to go back. You're a complacent faggot.

Only took an hour after getting that sweet sweet iron

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE HAS BEEN UNLEASHED

it has begun, anyone that happens to be in the way will be kindly asked to move the fuck out of the way

what has begun? the bridge? the forest?

the wood preservation project

What is the best way to mass produce support beams?
I will need fucktons of those.

I got a macro that auto clicks the craft window, if that helps

also, does support beams on the ground work at all? I am going to make my mine wall-free
so that when I want to go down, I can just drop down the shafts, and only need to follow the path when going up

*vader scream*

P A N I C

10 SECONDS

DEAD SERVER, DEAD DREAMS

the city had to construct a special tree preservation area like a national park to prevent the rapine and extinction of all trees.

it's back

yeah im 70fs 60faith, it wont matter though soon as you guys have abit of FS you can just zerg me down and i'll only be able to kill a few of you before dying

And why does that involve a bigass ditch?

it will serve to provide us with new tree sprouts for the actual tree farm, and fruits from trees like apples, lemons and cherries. We will also get olives for olive oil

expand that ditch and it'll be a big ass flat surface for the trees to grow, I'm not walking up and down a fucking hill to collect sprouts to replant the forest

You already have more FS than most of us combined

it doesnt matter as much as amount of people though i would literally get fucked in the ass if happened to me in the HOTA/Arena

I'm at 30, in a week, I think I can get to 70.

I just wanted to make a fucking boat.

tar is a ground tile also, that you can find sorta easily by using the Live map, will be a dark grey color or black i forget on the map

what about clay?

same clay only spawns on the shore of lakes/oceans though, the other resource tiles can spawn anywhere Peat,Moss..etc

Nig we've got hundreds of things of tar in town

I was asking about the color, how easy/hard is to mistake it for rock?
how do I increase the size of my livemap?

I also use auto-press-the-craft-button-every-20-seconds macros
they work for any button and even if wurm is not the active window
I watch anime as I dig tunnels

its almost the same grey as rock, but you can usually tell by the placement of it on the map if its rock or clay

cant other than hitting the + / - key thats max sizes so use wurmian.cloudapp.net/simplemap/index.html for hunting for it

my macros have been fucking up for some reason, i suspect its some sort of anti-macro shit baked into wurm or maybe AHK just isnt playing nice, are you using any fancy methods?

**Loop, 10{ ControlClick, X0 Y0, (Guedez) Wurm Unlimited,, Left, 1, NA Sleep, 10000}**
change the loop size and sleep as apropriate
the position is always the last position the mouse was in when wurm was last the active window, it seems it saves the mouse position when the mouse moves, to try to fuck with macros, but only made my life easier

There's a tar pit north of brosmouth. Somebody even packed a dirt path to it.

Fuck it, I am remaking these posts
Loop, 10{ ControlClick, X0 Y0, (YOURNAMEHERE) Wurm Unlimited,, Left, 1, NA Sleep, 10000}

change the loop size and sleep as apropriate

the position is always the last position the mouse was in when wurm was last the active window, it seems it saves the mouse position when the mouse moves, to try to fuck with macros, but only made my life easier

the map is so ugly it hurts, there are people on ==MY== island and my house is not showing on that.

at least I found clay 'nearby' on that, right where I was expecting to be, but never bothered going due to how far it is

why the red text ==did not work?==
did ==I== forget how to do it?

You can't do it in the middle of a line
fucking newfag

the map doesnt update instantly or hourly even i think they manually have to do it or it does it like once a day or something

Are you retarded?

cool shit, it works. I was trying to controlsend a bound mining key (bind m MINE_FORWARD in console) and for some reason that works worse than just using controlclick. damn rolf.

REDTEXT ONLY WORKS ON INDIVIDUAL LINES DOOFUS

shit
I always assumed that it would work since spoilers do

How new are you?

Is there any believable answer to this question?
2006 4chan

How new are you to Holla Forums?

he mean on here

second exodus

YOURE WELCOME

Where's the nearest clay deposit from town?
I remember someone bringing it up earlier and want to get my hands on some.

soutwest along the shore

Thanks, friendo.

how long ago was that nigga

the water is fine in the HOTA fam, come say hi

[16:12:16] You detect a knife trap here, of deadly quality. It has been set by people from Horde of the Summoned of The Shaolin Temple.

Ignore this idiot, don't PvP until 70fs minimum, he's just trying to kill you and take your affinity.

i wanna die and lose my shitty affinty more like it

You don't say.

Does that work? Can I lose my shitty affinity that way and get a new one in a reasonable amount of time?

oh nevermind i'm not fucking with the wu-tang clan

yeah you get a new random one after you lose the one you start with, i forget how long it takes prolly a week

and yeah im not lookin for 1v1s GM spawned rift monsters at yalls deed and you won, sheer numbers > 1 dude's FS

WELL THEN PREPARE TO GET BOGGED DOWN BY MY SHITTY SICKLE AFFINITY.

The portal is near that starting outpost right?

yeah you can get to it from Starter deeds, then go to Heart of N something, then its one of the portals in the center area, there is a sign that says To HOTA, and lol when you come in, sidestep left or right dont walk straight out idk what happens if that trap just one shots you without me engaing you you might not lose it

Scratch that, I don't have 20+FS yet.

If you lose all your affinities, you will get a new one in a random skill in a undetermined amount of time ranging from a day to several months.

apparently it can take several months also i didnt know it could be that long

We'll it's not like I really use the one I was dealt. I'd rather take the chance and hope I get something useful in a weeks time than keep the one I have. Fucking anything short of lockpicking or weaponless fighting is more useful than sickle.

WANTED - DEAD OR ALIVE: BANIME

CRIMES: THE KIDNAPPING OF MAYOR GOULASH AND THE RAPING OF HIS DAUGHTER.

REWARD: Some time in the mines

the "rape" was pretty good tbh

banime did nothing wrong

To the clay pit gulags with you.

dude

your village is now forfeit

Any of you get nvidia driver crashes running this java shit barge? If not what driver version are you running?

I had one crash but im not sure if it was related. Latest Nvidia driver here

Alright, so just about as much luck as me then. I'm fucked off by drivers in general, tend to fuck up 3D modeling programs and the like because nvidia are a bunch of OpenGL hating niggers.

im sorry lads, i havent been playing lately, i think im fucking dying IRL, good luck with the fort fags, i'll join back as soon as im better

wew

Its all good, oniifam.

Feel better soon

pls recover :^)

new thread