New yandere sim vid

WE YAKUZA NOW

Seriously, this shit is getting out of hand. A beat 'em up system? What the fuck is this nigger smoking? He's trying to put way too many features into this game when he can barely code without a making a web of if/else statements.

AGDGfags, not even once.

Discuss, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/a-proposal-for-a-new-feature/
patreon.com/YandereDev?ty=h
assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/12495
exhentai.org/g/940954/e0e4cc065f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now I'm admittedly worried. If he wants to have a feature like that in the game, he should go the Manhunt route where you can technically fight enemies, but they're very strong so its more of stunning, running, then hiding for a stealth/gun kill.

Wait is he fucking serious? This guy is a fucking madman.

Also this is the same guy who thinks he can sell his fucking code, Mark's gonna come down here and delete your pictures if you ever post them

fucking hate this guys voice. Its like condescending and autistic at the same time

Even I think a combat system is pushing it. It kinda undermines the whole strategy of the game.
You could make the argument that it could only be used in certain sections, but then it'd feel pointless adding it for anything other than shits and giggles then the occasion where you're allowed to use it with no consequence. Don't get me wrong it's cool and all, but I don't think it'd necessarily fit this kind of game.
I know it seems a bit cliched but perhaps the combat sections could be done with QTE's?

You're a bunch of naive niggers if you actually thought this shit was going anywhere.

Mabye use something like the heat actions as torture moves but going full Yakuza is iffy. Side games would work though.

I'm surprised you're surprised.
He's goddamned retard.

I dunno man. Autistic people are very fucking dedicated.

Here comes the feature creep!
But fucking seriously, don't fantasize about implementing many ideas when you haven't even perfected the core gameplay yet.

I hope he does the thing where only important cutscenes have VA and every other interaction is dialog boxes.

Welcome to every yandere sim update ever.

If you're a solo dev, go 2D and keep your feature list reasonable. Don't do what this retard does.

(checked)
Sorry m8, my toaster's too weak to render webms, especially in vp9.
Everyone's already seen his Jewish nose anyway.

There's already a QTE system in the game, but apparently that's not enough for him. He really should focus on polishing and expanding on existing mechanics instead trying to implement radical shit like a beat 'em up system, but I guess his autism is too strong for that.

I live in Philadelphia and despite the fact that it's many miles from where James lives I see him there every day on my way home from work.

Each day I have to pass through this really shitty area of the city to get home and each time I go through there I see James sitting on the side of the road surrounded by empty bottles of whiskey and beer outside of some shitty bar. A few times I've pulled up really slow next to him to see if he's alright, I only ever do this when he's covered in vomit or blood, a few times he's sworn at me, thrown his retarded kid at my car and lashed out at me.

However recently I pulled up whilst James was vomiting onto his down's syndrome kids' face and I noticed him mumbling something about "fucking monkey fucking cowa fucking piece dog shit wife of mine", I was confused about what he meant and left his child to drown in James' vomit.

A block or two away I see James' wife getting pounded by 5 black men in the fucking open surrounded by 20 or 30 people as they all laugh at a picture of James which one of the men has stuck his dick through, I see his wife take more semen than an aircraft carrier and throw up outside my car.

James then staggers along the road with his pants around his ankles, dragging his kid along the floor and slurring everything he says. He then decides to swing for his wife who dodges him like some kind of fucking Navy SEAL and flattens James with one punch, who lands flat on his kid and crushes its face.

After the nigger fucking crew have moved to another block for their fun, I get out the car and take James' phone out of his pocket. I manage to ring Mike who is saved as "Guy number 15 who fucks my wife", I will note that Mike was pretty high up this list too, I then call Mike who turns up half hour later and throws James and his unconscious child in the back of his pickup. Mike doesn't say a fucking word and I get to keep James' phone. As he drives off Mike just shouts "MINECRAP MINECRAP" over and over.

How narcissistic does Yandev have to be to think he's a good enough coder to create a half-way decent combat system?

He referenced it in his blog.
yanderedev.wordpress.com/2016/06/05/a-proposal-for-a-new-feature/

I thought this was a stealth game. She has to be stealthy in school but beats up fucking gangsters?

I think the problem is that there doesnt seem to be a single consistent vision. He should go back and start smaller. Its always a thing that happens when people try to expand too much from what they can dom

If he's seriously going to implement a fighting system, it should take a lot of work in specializing your character's stats and abilities, taking away from time you could have spent getting better at stealth, kidnapping, or socialization. This should only be possible only if you're the type to level your character up in the strength stat almost exclusively and purposely give yourself a rather negative reputation, to the great detriment of other forms of gameplay you could have taken.

A full brute-force yandere shouldn't also be able to train her social skills to the point where she has a silver tongue and can convince people to follow her, become friends, or fall in love (cupid elimination). A manipulative maximum-socialite yandere shouldn't have time to perfect her science skills to the point where she can concoct every last chemical substance or use advanced tech (control robots, hacking computers, ect). A balanced playstyle should give the player access to a large variety of rather basic skills.

Unless this is going to be a shitty game where none of your choices actually matter.

SOMEONE POST THE PICTURE PLEASE
LAST TIME IT TRIGGERED MARK SO HARD HE DELETED THE POST

I don't think a teenage girl can beat gangsters unarmed no matter how strong her kung fu is.
If Yanderedev really wants to do this, he should stick to weapon usage.
A teenage girl with her bare fists is not as threatening as a teenage girl with a kitchen knife or a tazer, or at least a large pipe.

So much wrong shit in a single post.
Someone introduce this guy to switches please

I just watched the previous video.

Disapointed

I'm not very knowledgeable on coding, so I apologize if I'm being retarded, but wouldn't a switch be much better especially for the second one?

Knowing how the guy loves his easter eggs, there's bound to be a cheat code that makes just that happen.

You bet.

This game is starting to resemble a soup made from a hundred different ingredients.

It's either never going to be finished, never going to be as good as the game could've been if he focused on quality over quantity, or a lot of this stuff's not gonna make it to the finished product and everyone will be left thinking "what could have been". There's no happy ending if this keeps going.

Make it happen YanDev!

I just dont get the direction he is going with this game now. I feel he should make two games at this point, one where its the Yakuza/Akibas Trip clone he dreams of making. And just this where he scraps the open world and explorable school, and instead makes it on a level system where each new rival has their own unique level with X amount of ways to kill or ruin their relationship with senpai, and who cares how its a video game. With any amount of ways of reaching the destination.

Just use a table with indexes "White", "Black" etc with the Color objects as values.

He's going in the "whatever delays development more so I can keep raking in patreon money" direction.
Just check this out, the guy gets 5k per month for reading e-mails and shitting out pahjeet-tier code.
patreon.com/YandereDev?ty=h

I don't want to harm the ganguro slut

ganguro sluts are love
ganguro sluts are life

I can't fault him for trying to make game. What have you done recently to make your dreams come to life?

I swear this fucker just plays some games he enjoys and while he's playing thinks, "Now how can I make Yandere Sim like this?" Then he makes a video on it.

I don't have that much of an issue with this conceptually, I just don't have faith in his coding ability to make a good fighting system. There is a martial arts club so its possible for her to get better at fighting and the reason she's typically stealthy is to avoid being reported to teachers and getting suspended. The delinquents wouldn't report her if she kicked their ass because it would hurt their image.

I've gotten my squat up in about 40lbs compared to some time ago.
I'm also almost hitting one plate on my standing press.

So is he planning to make Yandere simulator his life's work or?…
Because if he keeps adding shit like that, he will never get that game out.
Is he russian? Because they tend to make games with shitload of mixed genres, but all features are implemented poorly.

You're an alright guy and I hope you're gonna make it

We're all gonna make it, don't worry
Scoliosis can't stop me!

Man what the fuck this is really pajeet level shit, and why does Mark get triggered by these?

Also a valid implementation.
The thing with coding is that there are so many ways to do what you want that even a dumb way is a working way.
Hell, as long as you aren't working with loops, you might as well insert a bunch of useless code and the compilation and run time are effectively the same for us mere mortals who can't fathom the time between a compiler reading a few hundred lines of code and something popping up in the screen.
It ain't pretty but it works all the same. Your clients might shake your hand even if you commentate they are fags in every other line of code, if they are just interested in the finished program.

Does anyone actually think this game looks good?
I like watching his updates, but it's clearly going to be terrible.

I don't think a head on assault would be a very psychopathic thing to do. I can't think of any real life serial killer that would just barge into someone's house and beat the shit out of them without weeks of planification.

This.

I was the first guy excited with Yandere's Simulator, but I think it helped that around the same time we all were playing Artificial Academy and stuff like that.

He should have follow an Artificial Academy way. Something closer to a fucking visual novel where you can move around and basically think ways to get to senpai using your yandere powers.

Then he started taking feedback from the community, and people started to go to the "Hitman route", oh man that was a mistake. Now the characters are flat, sure he's making personalities and shit but they have like two things in them and people will get bored of it FAST. This is a game for weebs, making it more around decisions, deceive, morally grey shit and playing with the characters is more important that going Solid Snake or Yakuza and killing niggas like there's no tomorrow.

The main point that makes yanderes great is the DERE point. Now the game is full YAN and you basically how Hitman killing and shit to get Senpai, with cero romance, interactions or dialogue. People get all excited when they hear the open world shit or all those features, but in reality those things are boring, and are stuff that a million other games already have with the only difference they WORK compared to an indie game made by a bunch of autists that won't really work at all.

Indies seriously need to focus more in small projects with great characters and an unique style.

Because Mark and some other yandev fans actually believe that there's a person/group actively working towards "ruining" yandev threads, in some of the previous threads people even got called "goon" for saying that yanderev used to be an annoying tripfag or overall saying anything bad about the game.

I have the same feeling towards Minecraft. I got tired of it years ago, and its a mishmash of cobbled-together concepts without direction, but I can't help but wonder what they're going to shovel into autismblox next.

I don't think criticism of the creator adds anything to your criticism of the game itself. It just makes you look like someone who wants to shit on the topic as much as they can.

Hmm. At the time, I was thinking, "The game needs more options, or else it'll get boring." but if my solution feels inconsistent with the tone of the rest of the game, it's probably not the right solution.

The game's theme is definitely meant to be "be sneaky, use stealth, use sabotage", and I know that beat-em-up combat doesn't fit in with that. I reasoned that it would be okay to add a combat system since I've seen yandere girls hacking and slashing through crowds of people before, so it felt consistent with the "yandere" theme.

I was also thinking about Hitman, and how there's both "silent" and "loud" gameplay. You're encouraged to use stealth at all times, but there is also the option of taking out an assault rifle and blasting everyone. It's suicide in some situations, but sometimes it's a viable option, or your only option.

I think that having combat segments is something that could work if it felt totally consistent with the rest of the game. With that said, Yakuza's flashy, over-the-top particle-effects-spraying-everywhere combat was probably not the best example to have picked.

Please remember that the word "proposal" in the video title means that this is just an idea for now. Because I'm seeing a negative reaction to this proposal over multiple sites, it's unlikely that it'll be implemented, unless I can figure out how to pull it off in a way that makes it feel completely in-tune with the rest of the game.

Just remember, the alternative is QTEs.

You mean Noided.

fuck me

Eh lad, it's completly normal to "judge a book by its cover" or rather, judging content by its creator.
I mean, Phil Fish is a dick and lots of people here would refuse to buy his games because of that, EA is jewish as fuck and so people rightfully don't want to even try them.
But again eh, I didn't even get to know the guy pre-yandev so I can't really attest on this.

I don't care about what he adds to the game. I just like how autistic he is. Seems like a serial killer

C'mon lad, stop being a faggot here.
It's obvious that you want the feature in and you're not caving in to anyone who says otherwise, so just go with it, no need to try and undermine the other option by putting labels on it "it's muh QTEs".
By your logic then Hitman:Blood Money would be shitty because taking out an enemy is a "QTE" by your standarts.

That seems better suited for when she SNAPs.

That'd be fun.

I think something should be done regarding the loud playstyle. I'm thinking something close to MGS where the options are there, but it's not heavily encouraged and is more risky than the sneaky route. I'd say focus more on the combat with the weapons rather than fists, since if you can pummel anyone with your fists what's the point in having weapons?

I too like Korean drama movies, but that's beside the point.

Its my understanding that you've never made a beat em up style game. Main reason I'm opposed to this is because I'm worried you'll pour time into a system that you never manage to make feel good and then either have to trash all the work or keep in a clunky and annoying fighting system. Seems like keeping your focus on the social side and perhaps putting in a few interactions with Senpai midgame and lategame where she gets to show off her yan side would be a better use of dev time.

Consider the following:

QTE for now, and maybe Yandere Sims (Seriously fucking change the name already) first Expansion Pack will add proper Hack n Slash along with missions and shit revolving around that.

This just seems like a feature too side bar to be added, especially when the game is still getting its ground. Maybe after its finished and you know how the game is balanced (as well as have better experience with the concept and how you'd go about executing it) then add it later. And if you decide not to, good.

If you're going to do something like this, you're better off doing it for like what says. Or use it as a "Get out of Jail"-tier move. Or just don't bother with it or voiced cutscenes, and focus more on stealth and level design with melee only being used to stun enemies and flee.

this is definitely entering the dA OC territory
WHAT THE FUCK JUST USE FUCKING SWITCHES ALREADY GOD DAMN

This guy wants professional help and will shun you if your work is not up to his standards but then he goes and makes mistakes that I've not even seen schoolchildren make. He's basically the DSP of developers.

I don't like yandere, I've been ignoring these threads but I do want to ask, is it not just a girl who has a super sayian god super sayian levels of attraction to a guy, and wants to kill/hurt/torture any competition. I could be wrong but isn't a yandere very passive aggressive, cunning and manipulative?

From the few videos I've seen, to smarten myself why I would dislike it, it seems like it's trying to be a open world stealth game, why is it not a visual novel?

lol

Because it's a literal memegame now that only exists so the dev can leech off money on Patreon

I shed a tear when weebs spend their money on useless shit.

Code is read much more than it is written, if you write code that cannot be read you just made shit code.

if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if else if if else

Glad you've confirmed it will never be finished.

How about combat using guerilla tactics? You know, using what you can do already to solve a difficult task. For example, once you find the loan shark somewhere, use the environment around you as well as your tools to stealthily get up to his grill and shank him. For this, you're going to have to make an area for the loan shark however. But it would be cool to have a form of actual combat that fits with the game, like this,

I've been awake for 20 hours, sue me if I slip into edgelord. If I'm going to dislike something, I need a reason.

Why are you researching things you don't care about for the sole purpose of finding reasons to dislike it? I don't have the autism chart with me but I'm pretty sure that's up there.

If its a simple execution, what's to say? You want humor and poetry?

First day on Holla Forums?I think Reddit might be more your speed, friend.

Anyone got that image of Yandere Chan saying the game would be better with guns, a big open world, and multiplayer? Seems fitting with how things are developing.

Here's the thing, your game is not Hitman, sure there some dumbshit who are comparing both of them, but in that game, you're playing a professional killer, assassinating targets in levels filled with armed thugs. In your game, it's a highschool girl in a school with students and teachers, you need to focus more on the psychological weapons, like blackmailing and rumors.

Alright, well lets nip this problem in the bud once and for all

Tell me how many symptoms of Autism you all have Holla Forums.

Cause I like anime, weeb shit, maybe I would have liked it if I gave it a chance and looked into it. Just can't get over the concept for me to enjoy it. I'm sorry for trying to understand something outside my comfort zone?

That's a waste of your time though. It's okay to dislike games if they have things you don't like about them, but to not even know about something but wanting to hate it?

Shit nigga, the fuck you doing?

First day playing videogames, friend?

I think you're confused, friend.

Fuck off, newfag.

Always be ready to try your stand-up routine before the friday night presentation.

I don't hate everything, but I do enjoy hating something.

Maybe you prefer your psycho girls on the submissive/devoted side rather than the aggressive/possessive type.

This is what happens after too many headpats, please pat responsibly.

for fucks sake m8

You just gave me an idea.

Hey Yandev, why are you bothering with easter eggs when you could be implementing headpats?

Yandev, your game NEEDS headpats

Even though I can agree with you that it's pretty self explanatory, I'll see y'all in a month when he'll come back here whining that he needs a year to debug it efficiently. Comments are fucking crucial. You should use them to warn your future self of issues and common errors.

He's the same faggot who expects to sell this shit for money. He can't even do basic coding and he's expecting others to work for him for naught.

While we're coming up with ideas that almost suit the game, how about a SpyParty/AssCreed style Vs mode where two (or more) Yanderes try to spend time with senpai in order to accrue Affection Points, while also trying to blend in with the rest of the students, identify rival yanderes, prepare traps that keep senpai away from said rivals, and ultimately avoid as many sabotage efforts against themselves until a set point in time by which senpai confesses to whoever is the least creepy and embarrassing, even if that ends up being some NPC he shared a few nice, unsullied moments with.

You could play keep away by getting rivals soaked in water so that their bras are showing through their clothes, causing senpai to get flustered and respectfully scurry away, or by making rivals dirty and stinky so that they have to go wash up, and even just running around gets you sweaty, making you both wet AND stinky, so you can't sprint around scheming and immediately hang out with senpai (for very long,) which would encourage long term planning and subtler, lengthier matches.

…I think I would prefer a versus mode steeped in the actual gameplay mechanics over a beat 'em up system that you can only even use in specific circumstances.

He also gets 4500$ per month in a Patreon.
He also has a planned Kickstarter.
He also still plans to sell his game.

I like the way you think user

I don't get the reference

I think the beat em up aspect can work, if there is a stamina system like in Bloodborne, also have.

This.
It should just go for a Musou gameplay style already.

I too think he should stop with the volunteer system, but that's not the point here.

Dude, how many times have you ever checked your dubs and you don't even get the reference?

Holy fucking shit I should learn how to model anime girls and make a game too.

He didn't even model his own shit, they're stock models from the unity store

lmao what a fag

Oh, I never actually watched the movie

nigger what

assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/12495

Loads of the backgrounds are placeholder shit from MMD.

I think I need to… talk a walk for a while and think about some things… Fitting that it's currently storming out.

Fucking god I hope this game turns out better than what it currently looks like. Please, please for the love of god. I'm on my last string of hope here.

and please, for the love of god, let these things all be placeholders

If it makes you feel better Undertale and Hotline Miami were made in Gamemaker and sold for money.

Eh, Hotline Miami was pretty ok.
If you wanted to bring up something that I'd be outraged about, you should talk about how people pay for RPG Maker\Twine games on steam

Is the fact that he's using placeholder models news to you?

Well gee user what gave you this Idea?

That's a necessity for making this kind of game in the first place.

risk of rain and underrail were alright

Makes sense that a shit game like Undertale was made in gamemaker.

fucking touche

If a dev puts effort into it, RPGMaker games can be good, like 7SU.

It's happening.

yes

Daily reminder to mail stupid fucking shit to delay this fucking garbage memegame from LATE 2017 to EVEN LATER 2019

Hotline Miami was at least fun and the money went all in the stellar soundtrack(s). Undertale had autistic tumbrinas as its selling point.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Doesn't check out.

I dont think he should, not because its not a good idea but rather because he is pushing it and is gonna go into feature creep territory.

7SU is "good".
It's good for a RPG Maker game and has lots of fanservice, but it's not a good game.

How is stealth gameplay boring? Adding more shit won't make the "boring" gameplay less boring.

I'm gonna need sauce on that user.

According to the blog it's either beat em up or quick time events. Presented with that choice I'd rather have a beat em up system.

If you're worried about the entertainment value in boss fights or the limited entertainment from stealth gameplay (I'm not sure why you're worried about this, your audience clearly wants a stealth game), I feel like you should aim for more metal gear style boss fights, like the boss, the end, or quiet? If players are going for the not stealth elimination method then you could probably stand to be a little zany with how you pull off the fights too.

I'm worried that just adding beat em up sections might trivialise the threat of delinquents and impact the planning put into the stealth aspects of the game, maybe pay attention to how other stealth games have treated combat?

But, say for example you could beat up delinquents. Why would you need the case to transport a body to the furnace?
Just beat them up and you don't have put any effort in to cut up the body and suffer the sanity loss, just head to the disposal and you're done. Assuming the reward for beating them up is they move away from their current area near the disposal for at least a week before they get brave enough to try and fight you again with more numbers, weapons, etc.

As I said before though, you did that poll, a large majority of your audience wants a stealth game. To add not-stealth segments to a stealth game seems counter intuitive to your audiences' desires.

Though QTEs aren't great, a beat em up system done poorly is worse.

STOP SUCKING COCKS

Its from ray-k.
Hope you've got panda repellent.
exhentai.org/g/940954/e0e4cc065f/

You dont have the full archive by chance?

Thanks fam, finally motivated me to get sadpanda up and running again after I broke it last time.

Better idea: enum

Okay, you caught me. I got into this in very late 2014.

I guess I've just been blissfully unaware of the pewdiefag audience this game attracts. I know plenty of autistic "let's players" on youtube are playing it, but that's about it.

That may be somewhat true, but I'm not abandoning hope until this game officially turns out to be shit or ceases development. Until then, I'll be waiting.

If you want to make a Yakuza beat-em-up style thing then just make a different game entirely. I'd fucking love a Yakuza style game in somewhere other than Japan.

Also, how is a 1X year old girl supposed to beat up several grown men? Kiryu actually has a ton of fighting experience behind him and is revered as the Dragon of Dojima for a good reason. Yan-chan wouldn't get anything done with just high-school martial arts experience.

Seems like you're starting to lose connection with what the game is supposed to be, or just plain can't think of anything original to do.

If I really wanted a combat system for a game like this, I'd just do something like Mount & Blade with lock-on and a few spiffy features.

Just replace switches with
or even better
and just call dicName[enumName]();

Nigger, what?
Are you salty because the dev isn't who you wanted him to be?
Do you go around and whine about every dev who isn't your perfect ubermensch, Quentin?

I guess it's my fault for expecting anything of someone developing something I'm interested in. My bad I guess. I take back the weeb comment, if you read this entire thread you'd know that.

I just can't help but find it disappointing that he makes $4,577 per month on a game that's only 5% complete. That's the opposite of meritocracy. It just kills the game's hype for me. But, like I said, I guess it's my fault for holding someone making an amateur weeb game up to such high standards.

Also, my problem wasn't with the fact that's an amateur developer, it's the fact that he expects everyone working with him to have "professional" quality content.

On the other hand, I can see why an amateur dev like him would want professional-tier help, considering he can't make professional content on his own. He can just have others do work that requires intense skill for him while he handles everything that an amateur can handle. Makes sense.

that he's an amateur developer****

fuck

I hope you can interact and control yandere girls arms when tourturing someone in 1st person. That's a shit ton of game play. Hurting them might be too much and they die etc

I hope you can kidnap a boy and the castrate them when you tourture them.

WE DID IT REDDIT

Man those comment sections are just 100% shit, huh?

Well, I'm glad he's being reasonable about all this.

Good on him for realizing how dumb it was.

Though I hope he finds a way to give combat QTEs some depth or meaning beyond just pressing what's on the screen, maybe even fake-out QTEs that don't have a sound cue.

you made me check

I think if he was going to take anything away from the Yakuza games, anything other than the combat system would be a fairly good fit.

Yakuza QTEs are generally accepted by people because they're context sensitive and don't last too long, on top being extremely stylish and entertaining to watch despite the repetitiveness of some of them.

Guys, we overreacted. He was going to put in a shitty, half-assed combat system to counteract the fact his stealth gameplay is shitty and half-assed, not a combat system that was full to the brim.

Stop comparing your fucking weeb game to games made by a large team of professional developers. Stop attempting to copy their scope.

Fuck you man. The stealth genre doesn't need more 'you can play how you want' crap.

You know what this game need?

HOOKER BOTS!

What? you don't like it? Well I guess I won't be implementing this cool, thrilling, super-awesome feature in it :'(

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

DISHONORED IS NOT A FUCKING STEALTH GAME ITS ACTUALLY AN ACTION GAME, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

In other news, yanderedev is a retard.

That's not really how I'd phrase it.

At the beginning of the game's development, I never really expected anyone to actually volunteer to help me for free. However, 50% of the e-mails I get every day (and when I say 50%, I'm talking about dozens of e-mails) are from people who are volunteering to help out with the game. Sadly, the majority of them are 12-year-old kids who draw really shitty artwork, or 13-year-old kids who think they can be a voice actor just because they own a microphone.

The rest of the people who volunteer to help me are actual professionals; people who can actually create assets worthy of being in a commercial product.

I wish that all the little brats would fuck off, so that I wouldn't have to wade through their e-mails every day. I said "Don't contact me unless your work is professional-quality" to discourage all these little children from filling up my inbox every day, not because I believe I am entitled to receive professional help for free.

I never even officially asked for volunteers in the first place. It just happened all on its own.

Although I never expected professional help for free, and although I don't feel entitled to professional help for free, there's no denying the fact that every day I check my e-mail and read e-mails from game industry veterans offering to help me out.

Get a secretary already you little shit.

Can you post that picture you have of Yandere-chan and Agent 47 comparing notes please?

We overgrowth now?

who gives a fuck about this youtuber treat

Dear Yandere Dev,

I just wanted to drop an email expressing my interest about the game you seem to be working on.

As you may be aware, we here at Bethesda studios are focused on delivering high quality interactive experiences with an emphasis on Fun; our games are the most popular across all platforms!

Several members of our in-house studio have made a personal note of your innovative programming style, as well as your impressive control over a production schedule.

That's why I'm inviting you to tour our studios!

We here at Bethesda studios need all the help we can get. From thinkers to artists, we employ a broad spectrum of go get-ers. By setting free their creativity, we can harness their imagination for the entertainment of millions.

I think you'd make a great addition to our team.

Speak to you son,

Todd "if it ain't broke don't fix it" Howard.

If you would've "trained" (as you put it) a secretary months ago, the amount of time you would've saved by now would be well, well worth it.

Too bad you just couldn't bring yourself to trust another human being

Do Bushino Blade combat where you can die from one good hit by sharp object or make is as simple as fist fights in Witcher 3.
Both of them were realistic and would be out of game.

And I mean if you want to QTEs just make combat which entire premise is where you standing and you having limited range of attack, so you will have try to dodge by moving and attack while opponent haven't recover from his hit.

If you ever want this project to be finished, you need to check the feature creep right now and focus on improving what's already in the game.

This game is never going to look, or play, like it was made by a professional studio.You're one guy and your game is going to reflect that fact regardless of how you choose to go about making it. All you have control over is whether that fact is reflected positively or negatively.

Stop querying youtube mouthbreathers for advice on planned features. Just make the game however you want to make it and I guarantee you the final product will be a lot better than if you spend your time trying to mash together a load of disparate ideas from different people, which all sound good in isolation but which won't make a good game when put together.

The game still has potential, but all you've done with these last two videos is shown to all the children on youtube who you told to stop emailing you that they can affect the game's development if they shout loudly enough. Mixed messages like that will keep this thing in development hell, and in the meantime all the people who placed faith in the project and were planning on spending money on it when it's released steadily lose interest.

Jesus, get a fucking secretary already.
You already exposed many times why you don't want one, but it has more positive shit than negative.

You'll be able to speed up development for fucks sake, it's really not that hard. Find someone that you can trust and pay them a really low amount since they're just going through e-mails. I even fucking bet there would be many Holla Forumsirgins here that actually like the game that would gladly be your fucking secretary.

Just do something about it, you're always whinning about e-mails yet not doing anything to fix it, only whine with the hopes of people leaving you alone. That is not true, if you whine, halfchan will spam you even fucking more for example.

At this point I would bite the bullet and get a Secretary.

By the by, a combat system isn't that bad. But I would recommend going with if you REALLY want it.

Also, if you want the 'Storyline' path to have more features, go with the methodology listed in

FEATURE CREEP

Yandere worst copypaste archetype.

And yet he made a more functional game than so many kickstarters…and you.

I see.

jesus fuck man do you even know what direction you're taking this?
outside of removing the loan shark quest entirely, you can:

I'd like to be playing Hitman: Weeb Edition, not God Hand

Why don't you get someone who is an actual professional; someone who can actually create code worthy of being in a commercial product, rather than worrying about shit like elimination methods? Make the game actually work before you start adding stuff, dumb ass.

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE KEEP PRONOUNCING IT YANDÉREI

dude remember the Dina Disaster
i wouldn't trust a secretary either

YandereDev, I dunno if you're still lurking, but I hope you keep going for it. It's been a long time and I just really want to play your game.

I don't think you're a shitter, you just have a lot of ideas and you wanna make this really kickass game and I get that, but I'd rather you make this game on one idea and save the others for maybe other games if you still wanna do this, though maybe you won't since you seem to get a lot of shit.

However, if you do manage to finish this game and if it's good, you'll have at least one guy who'll give your other potential games a chance here.

Good luck, YandereDev. I look forward to your work. Also, this user has a point, you're saying it wrong, man.

The backpedalling video was about as passive aggressive as you could get away with. Stop fucking around with us.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Response video

While adding a new system was a dumb idea, Yandere-Chan had the right idea, the wrong way.

> If Yandere snaps and successfully kills all students, the school becomes a "secret final boss" difficulty as Japan-SWAT swarm the building, and you have to kill them all AND escape in a similar manner to above.

Make players gitgud if they want story. (Plus, it'll make the story feel more rewarding as they worked harder to get it).

I still think "kidnap the girl everyone hangs around" is the best option (as you can use what you learned to get her secluded. Bucket of water, During cleaning time if you rig it so she cleans, etc) but if you can do multiple methods, there is a way Yandere can confront the Loan Shark directly. And have it use mechanics still present in the normal game (use enviroment to make victim vulnerable and kill them, without getting caught).

I don't blame Yandev for wanting to branch out gameplay ideas, but I think a fighting system is totally unexpected for a Hitman/Metal Gear style game. If he could whip up the system in a week or two it might be cool, since it's essentially a mini-game and who doesn't love those, but I think this would be a huge undertaking with very few uses.

The big issue he seems to have is that using a rival's backstory against them is rather limiting, but I think you could have multiple points during these 'story missions' that you could get the target eliminated.

For example, the student from the video. Once you learn her father is in debt, you could contact the loan shark and claim her dad is gonna skip town to avoid paying up (might require persuasion training or something, I don't remember if that was a skill). The loan shark reacts, one way or another the student never comes back to school. Maybe a local paper covers what happened, but she's gone. Because this is lazier than kidnapping the loan shark's daughter, it could cause some kind of major penalty, like the school atmosphere drops a lot.

Also, if Yandev includes the ability to kidnap a delinquent's sibling to hold as hostage like in Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, I'll be very happy.

This actually sounds like a really good idea.

It could easily be used for the "taking out combat-rivals" sections as well. The potential for a system like this is quite wide spreading and fits in well with the other trap-like elimination mechanics that are already implemented.

If Yanderedev is (still?) around, I'll chip in with this; I always got the impression that you could never do direct combat because you weren't so hot at fighting. Clearly, a beat-em-up style thing would work for scenarios you give, but I really think it's a terrible idea for the debt collector at least; I vaguely recall you specifically stating you couldn't off teachers, or fight them head on, because you were not an adult and they were, so bigger and stronger. It would work in some context; the delinquents, sure. But… why would you want to get their respect? If they respect her, that could impact her reputation for better but I suspect worse; I know I'd be wondering why these people respect/fear her. Outside of the frontal-assault rivals, what would actually be the in-game point of this system?

I get your argument that the non-violent route is too much of a 'do X then Y then Z' to-do list, but I think it could be improved in other ways. Go out/hang out with the target, and get her to like to more as a friend with the odd little minigame or something, not adding this entire seperate gameplay system for what appears to be largely superflous reasons.

Besides, a 'good' beat-em-up would, imo, deserve it's own game. You could be a tough-girl trying to get/make a tough reputation after transferring to a school or whatever, and have to climb the pecking order (and try not to be too soft/squee over the local senpai too loudly) and shit.

It's a cool picture.

if we're doing beat up style combat, how about
combo system with announcer
devil trigger style power up mode
counters
super meter/special move
different fighting styles
active blocking
school tournament
fighting stats
level up system
stats
status conditions
party members
town hub
inn
money
flying mounts like wow
multiplayer like that one game
new game+
sequel
racing spin off
mobile port

You sure covered your bases there.

Hell, for the combat rivals (like the delinquent) they could wind up like Mr. Freeze's boss fight ("killing" them depletes a chunk of the boss' health, but boss is then immune to that stun method)- only doing more than just stomp around and shoot very slowly if you see something.

To be fair panty shots are already the game's currency(use panty shots for hints kinda like in the Layton games)
What was already planned. It will be with Yandere-chan's mother when she was in school and there are no cameras, info-chan or yandere-vision.
There already are Chinese mobile knockoffs.

I can't remember, does Yandere vision have a cooldown, or limit on how long you can use it?

Or is it Batman X-Ray minus the skeletons and blue wire-frames?

Once compiled, switches look identical to the way he has the repeated if/else thing going on.

Though it won't make a difference, it does reek of amateurism

QTs are much more important than QTEs.

Well, fuck. I'm surprised you actually responded to my idiotic posts.

Please forgive my faggotry.

I still love you and this project, you wonderful weeb fuck.

This is what I expected in the first place tbh.

Only limit is you have to take a photograph of them first.

This user gets it.

I agree with this, actually. I'd love a banchou or Yanki game for a beat-em-up, honestly, as a separate thing. Yanderechan doesn't seem like the kind of girl that could easily participate in fights.

There is more to violence that fistfights. Yandev should glance through these threads, especially the first one:
>>>/k/361812
>>>/k/368434

Will you have the option to be a cuckquean? I'm sure you could write a good cuckquean if you draw from personal experences lol